» «
Photo

☆ [Br]eaking [Ba]d ☆

5,278 replies to this topic
GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:13 PM Edited by GTA-King, 12 June 2012 - 12:00 AM.

QUOTE (Toup @ Monday, Jun 11 2012, 19:06)
I wonder if I will feel slightly mad for supporting Walter all along for 4 seasons while watching 5.

Hard to tell. I was a little disgusted about him poisoning a child, even though he possibly knew what would happen. Just shows how far he will go to protect his family. But, if you think about it... is he still doing this for his family at this point? Or does he truly enjoy the empowerment he has gotten? With season 5 being the last, we can expect Walter basically becoming full Heisenberg.

I tend to always vote for the bad guys though, but in Walt's case, he started off as a good guy and has slowly become a bad guy. That's the biggest reason why I love this show so much. It explores the gray areas in life.

1:30

Fnorg
  • Fnorg

OG

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:53 PM Edited by Fnorg, 11 June 2012 - 07:57 PM.

PROMO TIME BITCHES

THIS IS APPARENTLY NOT AS NEW AS I WANTED TO BELIEVE

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:55 PM

^I posted that on the previous page. teehee.

Anyone think that scene is a bit of a flashback? You know if Saul wants out, sh*t has gotten real. Maybe this is when Walt tried to get Saul to help poison Brock? I remember Saul saying he would deliver food to Andrea and Brock... so maybe this is when that plan first develops?

Fnorg
  • Fnorg

OG

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:57 PM

gods be damned, I am always behind you. I thought last page was months ago tounge.gif

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:59 PM Edited by GTA-King, 11 June 2012 - 08:10 PM.

lol, it's all good. I am always up to date on my Breaking Bad. cool.gif

People are saying Saul is responsible for the ricin cigarette's disappearance. Apparently, he had his guard confiscate it from Jesse without him knowing. Watch this:

0:24 he definitely puts something in his pocket.

Maybe this, plus Brock's poisoning, has something to do with Walt and Saul's meeting in the promo?

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:49 AM

Acording to Giancarlo Esposito, season 5 picks up where season 4 left off. (http://www.thewrap.c...eft-video-43626)

I'm also thinking- when Walt and Jesse on are the hospital roof, and you get the odd camera angel from the car park below, you can heard what sounds like a camera clicking. Do you think it's just bad audio, or is it intentional? If they were being watched though, I assume it would be by the cops who interveiwed Jesse about the Ricin.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:57 AM

I noticed that as well. I also heard breathing I'm pretty sure. Once my season 4 arrives on blu ray, I'll have to watch that scene again. I bet your right though about it being the cops that interviewed Jesse.

HOLDMYBALLSACK
  • HOLDMYBALLSACK

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:02 AM

the end of season 4 the camera zooms in to the plant

am i right in thinking that this is some sort of hint that jessie will find out and will want to kill walt for poisioning the kid

and this will be the main story jessie trying to kill walt

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:11 AM

QUOTE (HOLDMYBALLSACK @ Tuesday, Jun 12 2012, 01:02)

am i right in thinking that this is some sort of hint that jessie will find out and will want to kill walt for poisioning the kid

I'd say you're right about Jesse finding out the truth of Brock's poisoning, maybe of Jane's death as well. But I'm pretty sure it won't be the main focus of season 5. I think Walt and Jesse are going to build their own criminal empire equivalent or better than Gus'.

I predict the first 8 episodes of season 5 will be them building their empire. By the end, Walt will be a powerful kingpin. Full on Heisenberg. The last 8 episodes will, my guess, be about Walt being so drunk with power he won't give a sh*t about anything anymore. That's when I think he will spill the beans about Jane and Brock, which will lead to his inevitable downfall.

HOLDMYBALLSACK
  • HOLDMYBALLSACK

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:14 AM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Tuesday, Jun 12 2012, 01:11)
QUOTE (HOLDMYBALLSACK @ Tuesday, Jun 12 2012, 01:02)

I'd say you're right about Jesse finding out the truth of Brock's poisoning, maybe of Jane's death as well. But I'm pretty sure it won't be the main focus of season 5. I think Walt and Jesse are going to build their own criminal empire equivalent or better than Gus'.

I predict the first 8 episodes of season 5 will be them building their empire. By the end, Walt will be a powerful kingpin. Full on Heisenberg. The last 8 episodes will, my guess, be about Walt being so drunk with power he won't give a sh*t about anything anymore. That's when I think he will spill the beans about Jane and Brock, which will lead to his inevitable downfall.

i hope its like this colgate.gif

cant wait anyways!!! gonna rewatch season 4

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:35 AM

I'm eagerly awaiting them moment when Hank discovers that Walt is Hiesenberg. The fact that the person he's been looking for the entire time, is right under his nose seems so priceless.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:43 AM Edited by GTA-King, 08 January 2013 - 05:06 AM.

QUOTE (Niko Vercetti 112 @ Tuesday, Jun 12 2012, 01:35)
I'm eagerly awaiting them moment when Hank discovers that Walt is Hiesenberg. The fact that the person he's been looking for the entire time, is right under his nose seems so priceless.

Mother of God... me too man. It's going to be simply epic. This encounter has been anticipated since the very first episode. I keep running scenarios though my head about how it's going to play out. The writers have played on Hank's panic attacks, tough guy exterior. When he finds out his own brother-in-law is the new meth king, I expect him to completely breakdown. Depending on how far gone mentally Walt is at that point will determine the outcome of their encounter. Walt may try and kill Hank, and Hank will have to defend himself and possibly kill Walt.

This encounter is going to make history in television... mark my words. icon14.gif

SIKKS66
  • SIKKS66

The Number of the Beast

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:34 PM

That is unless Jesse finds out about Jane/Brock and decides to kill Walt first.

Everyone's expecting Walt to face some kind of consequences for his actions but I think he may end up dying of cancer as drug king of Albuquerque before his family and Jesse find out all his darkest secrets.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:32 PM

^ That could be possible, but I just don't think the writers will let that happen. It would be too anti-climatic for him to die with all his secrets, and especially with Hank never finding out he was actually Heisenberg. I just think it would upset alot of fans, me included, for it to end like that. I'm not bashing your theory or anything, just in my opinion, it would be unsatisfying.

However, it's entirely possibly that Jesse finds out the truth about Jane and Brock and then he will try and kill Walt or something. That's as inevitable as Hank eventually finding out the truth about Walt. Season 5 is the last one, so I believe all loose ends will be tied up. I just can't wait to see what the writers have in store for us. They're absolutely brilliant.

Vormek
  • Vormek

I am not in danger. I AM the danger!

• Members

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:57 PM

32 days left and I'm beyond hyped!!! panic.gif
This is going to be a loooooong month!

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:05 PM

^ Indeed. 32 days is nothing though compared to the 8 months I've waited since season 4 ended. I've actually been re-watching the entire series on blu ray recently, and I'm in the middle of season 4. The extras should tie me over at least until season 5.

I expect full Heisenberg in season 5. The series has always been about Walt's journey down the rabbit hole. It's about time he reaches the bottom.

Vormek
  • Vormek

• Members

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:20 PM

8 months... ooooh man! That's a long wait. Luckily I started watching Breaking Bad in March and watched all four seasons in about two weeks, so I've been waiting for the new season for three months so far and only one more month to go! Unfortunately there's a 10 month wait for season 5 part 2 after the first eight episodes have been aired. Brutal!

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Yardie Achievement Award

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:05 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Wednesday, Jun 13 2012, 19:05)
^ Indeed. 32 days is nothing though compared to the 8 months I've waited since season 4 ended. I've actually been re-watching the entire series on blu ray recently, and I'm in the middle of season 4. The extras should tie me over at least until season 5.

I expect full Heisenberg in season 5. The series has always been about Walt's journey down the rabbit hole. It's about time he reaches the bottom.

The way I see it, he's reaching the top. Walt was in my opinion always Heisenberg. He was just too scared to embrace his real nature before he was diagnosed with cancer.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:45 PM

Well, I mean his morality. He's almost completely turned bad. I do agree though, that deep down, Walt has always been Heisenberg. It just took cancer to awaken him. Season 5 will show us Heisenberg in his complete form.

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:17 PM

I disagree that Walt was always Heisenberg.

he's a sincere and honest man at heart.
in fact, it's this good nature within him that causes Walt to do what he does in the guise of Heisenberg.

Heisenberg is not so much an alter ego as a barrier used by Walt to keep Walt sane and grounded.
when "Heisenberg" does something violent/dangerous/risky it's still in the spirit of "Walt."

Heisenberg never killed anyone who didn't deserve it.
the one thing that all of his acts of aggression have in common is that they were performed in order to save or protect someone or himself or his family. he never did a bad thing simply for the sake of being bad. anything he does - good or bad - has been spurred exclusively by the need to maintain control and safety.
and these are foremost the characteristics of Walt's personality; a careful, measured, calculating, and nice person who doesn't wish harm on anyone that didn't do something first to deserve it.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 11:46 PM Edited by GTA-King, 14 June 2012 - 04:27 AM.

^ Very interesting outlook. It's true that he's always been a good man at heart. All his adult life he's been an innocent, over-qualified man who meeks his way through every day. Heisenberg could be a way of keeping Walt sane in order to protect his family, but there's a certain line Walt crosses that doesn't justify his actions. Like poisoning a child. You could say he did it to protect his family, sure. Only he had the opportunity to go to the cops, but he chose not to. To me, that really defines who he is. He'd rather risk a child's life instead of going to the cops. Gale is another example. Instead of having him killed, Walt could have went to the cops. Gale did not deserve what happened to him.

I believe Walt is becoming drunk with power. In season 5 he apparently becomes the new kingpin, so who knows how he will handle his new role. With Gus dead, why doesn't he just get out of the drug trade? Because Heisenberg has fully taken over Walt. He's no longer the innocent man. Hell, with the car wash turning a profit, it would make sense to quit making meth. But no, Walt's ego will not stand for it, which I believe is going to get him killed in the end. A true Greek tragedy.

P.S. We still don't know exactly why he left Gray Matter. I think once we learn the truth about why he left and why he despises Gretchen and Elliot so much, pride or whatever, we will then truly know if Walt has always been a good guy at heart.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:41 PM Edited by GTA-King, 16 June 2012 - 12:28 AM.

New teaser trailer: All hail the king

http://www.cinemable...Dead-43615.html

Doesn't show any season 5 footage, but it's worth watching. We will be bowing down to the new King Heisenberg exactly one month from today. We're on the home stretch now... CAN'T WAIT!!!

Oh, and here's an interesting new article I just came across. It's about 2 new characters in season 5:

http://www.wetpaint....friends-or-foes

Leve-O
  • Leve-O

Sic Parvis Magna

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 10:29 PM

user posted image

Season 5 premier photo!

Vormek
  • Vormek

• Members

Posted 15 June 2012 - 11:06 PM Edited by Vormek, 15 June 2012 - 11:11 PM.

Check out what Aaron Paul wrote on his Twitter a few days ago.

Aaron Paul ‏@aaronpaul_8
The final season of Breaking Bad will in fact be a BLOOD bath.

I would also like to point out that we might get a new season 5 teaser this Sunday during the season finale of "The Killing" which airs on AMC. The first promo for season 5 was aired during the season finale of "Mad Men" so we will most likely get a new teaser this Sunday.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 June 2012 - 12:18 AM Edited by GTA-King, 16 June 2012 - 12:27 AM.

Nice! I can't wait to see what this blood bath will be like. I mean, who else can die? Does people die under Walt's orders, since he's the new kingpin? Can't wait to find out!

And I'll be sure to check during the finale of The Killing for any promos for season 5. Thanks for the info, Vormek! icon14.gif

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 16 June 2012 - 06:50 PM

Well, I've just started watching this show maybe last week and to put it simply... this show is amazing. I didn't know what to expect watching this show, I was actually expecting something about cooking meth, which I was right... but the character development in the show is gripping. I found Jesse extremely annoying (still is at time) to the point I almost stopped watching, but following Walt and in my opinion the second best character, Hank, is so f*cking interesting.

I'm at season 2, episode 11 I believe. I love how, so far, throughout the show when Hank and Walt have dialogue it seems very... intense. Especially when they were playing Poker and after Hank had his run in with the 'Turtle' situation, the dialogue for those scenes were great. I still need some catchin' up to do, Netflix only has up to season 3.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Yardie Achievement Award

Posted 16 June 2012 - 06:53 PM

You should stay the f*ck away from anything related to Breaking Bad (this topic included) until you're done with season 4. Trust me. You don't want anything spoiled.

Fnorg
  • Fnorg

OG

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 16 June 2012 - 07:16 PM

Especially this topic. I use spoiler tags for no man.

Vormek
  • Vormek

• Members

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:20 PM Edited by Vormek, 16 June 2012 - 08:37 PM.

New promo!!!
My mind = blown! Walt really is full Heisenberg now.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:51 PM Edited by GTA-King, 16 June 2012 - 10:04 PM.

@DOOM!: Nice! I wish I was in your position again... not knowing what is going to happen next. Take everyone's advice though. Avoid threads like this because I don't want anything spoiled for you.

@Vormek: HOLY f*ck... AWESOME!!! Skyler is scared of Walt now... which is totally understandable. Will she get used to him being a killer? I can't wait to see how this story element plays out. Heisenberg FOR THE WIN!!! Thanks for sharing! icon14.gif

You think that's the promo you were expecting during the finale of The Killing?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users