Photo

☆ [Br]eaking [Ba]d ☆

5,264 replies to this topic
Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:51 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Friday, May 4 2012, 14:50)
QUOTE (Niko Vercetti 112 @ Friday, May 4 2012, 07:54)
Thanks for that GTA King.

Oh, and by the way- I've heard from a few people that they are going to be introducing a new character by the name of "Paul" in season 5. He's the same age as Jesse, but smarter and will be hiding something sinister. If this is true (which I can't confirm nor deny) could he be Gus's second in comand? Or maybe another old student of Walter's?

Hmmm, very interesting. Who told you that?

Here's something I found awhile back. Apparently this guy gets a scoop on certain TV shows.

http://tvline.com/20...-fringe-castle/

Here's the one about Breaking Bad

Question: Do we have to wait until July 2012 for Breaking Bad‘s fifth season? —Hannah
Ausiello: You sure do, but here’s something to tide you over: The show is introducing a major new character named Lydia. She’s described as a brittle, smart businesswoman and mother who is going through a challenging time. Producers are looking for an “Amy Ryan/Jodie Foster” type for the series regular role. Ooooh, I know the perfect actress for the part: Amy Ryan! Genius idea, right?

So if this is true, exactly who could this businesswoman be? My guess is that she is a representative of Madrigal Electromotives (the German corporation that owns Los Pollos Hermanos and funds Gus' laundry mat). My prediction is that they are pissed that Gus died, so they send her to find someone else to be their frontman. If Mike teams up with Walt, perhaps he will introduce him to this Lydia character, and he would become the new front man.

Walt could start his own lab under the car wash (perfect place because of all the chemicals) which would be funded by Madrigal Electromotives, just like Gus' laundry mat. Beneke Fabricators could become the new means of laundering the money, because as Skyler said, there's no way a car wash could make all that money.

I was sent a link by a friend to an E! Online article. But due to the fact it is E! Online, I'm not sure if it is trustworthy.

This is the article here

Thunderfuckrapist
  • Thunderfuckrapist

Turdler Durpden

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None
  • Best Vehicle 2012 [HD GTA Cars]

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:05 AM

2 more months. The wait is killing me.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:44 PM Edited by GTA-King, 06 May 2012 - 10:32 PM.

QUOTE (OnePiece @ Sunday, May 6 2012, 09:05)
2 more months. The wait is killing me.

I hear ya man. I just finished season 1-3. Once season 4 is released on blu ray June 5th, that should tie me over until July.

I'm hoping Max Payne 3 will tie me over for the rest of May...

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:39 AM

So, I think we should talk about Mike. Obviously he's still recovering in Mexico by the end of season 4, but what will his role be in season 5? Will he try and get revenge for Gus' death? Unlikely in my opinion. Mike is not the kind of person to draw attention to himself. My guess is he works with Walt, admiring his ruthlessness in Gus' demise. Perhaps he helps him become the new drug kingpin, giving him Gus' old contacts and whatnot. He would be Walt's enforcer.

So what do you guys think?

MERCYOVTHEDEVIL
  • MERCYOVTHEDEVIL

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:00 AM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Wednesday, May 9 2012, 03:39)
So, I think we should talk about Mike. Obviously he's still recovering in Mexico by the end of season 4, but what will his role be in season 5? Will he try and get revenge for Gus' death? Unlikely in my opinion. Mike is not the kind of person to draw attention to himself. My guess is he works with Walt, admiring his ruthlessness in Gus' demise. Perhaps he helps him become the new drug kingpin, giving him Gus' old contacts and whatnot. He would be Walt's enforcer.

he always admired their loyalty but he might help Jesse to get back at Walt (lily of the valley)

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:19 AM

QUOTE (MERCYOVTHEDEVIL @ Wednesday, May 9 2012, 04:00)

he always admired their loyalty but he might help Jesse to get back at Walt (lily of the valley)

That would be interesting. I only see that happening though if Jesse finds out the truth about the poisoning, and perhaps even the truth about Jane's death. Mike and Jesse has formed a bond, so I believe he would help to bring Walt down... it depends how Mike feels about Walt though. I'd say Mike is pretty much going to be the wild card of season 5.

MERCYOVTHEDEVIL
  • MERCYOVTHEDEVIL

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:23 AM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Wednesday, May 9 2012, 04:19)
QUOTE (MERCYOVTHEDEVIL @ Wednesday, May 9 2012, 04:00)

That would be interesting. I only see that happening though if Jesse finds out the truth about the poisoning, and perhaps even the truth about Jane's death. Mike and Jesse has formed a bond, so I believe he would help to bring Walt down... it depends how Mike feels about Walt though. I'd say Mike is pretty much going to be the wild card of season 5.

I can see Walt killing Mike, like a revenge to that punch in the face at the bar.
P.S. Jesse might kill Hank (maybe on walts order) or vice cersa (past conflicts)

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:28 AM

Na, I really don't think Walt will kill him just for that. Honestly, I think Mike will ally with him. Who else does Mike have to work for? It's possible Jesse will kill Hank. I think it will be Walt that kills Hank though, or vice versa. Hank discovers who Heisenberg is, then... showdown.

thecommander
  • thecommander

You can forget about the miscarrige or keep drinking.

• Members

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:15 AM

Mike doesn't seem like a very sentimental guy, I think he's going where the money is. I think that either Marie or Hank will be killed in an assassination attempt or assassination respectively.This will get the attention of the DEA and Jesse will be arrested and Walt seems like he'd rather kill himself then go to jail (first episode).

One of the greatest moments of last season was in the last episode when he calls his neighbor to check his house. Walt really turned into a bastard. One thing about this show is that everything matters. Hank and Gomez are on to the lab's location now, its just a question if Walt knows that he knows. Hank is one of my favorite characters and I hate seeing him on the sidelines. I hope he can walk soon (even though that seems unlikely)

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:36 AM Edited by GTA-King, 11 May 2012 - 05:51 AM.

Agree with you about Mike. I imagine he would rather side with Walt because he's not the kind of guy to draw attention to himself. I also hope we learn more about Mike, like his family (remember the little girl?) and his background.

I think season 5 will ultimately be about Walt vs the DEA (Hank). I honestly don't think Walt will commit suicide because he's alot more confident as a criminal now than he was in the the first episode. My bet is Jesse will be the one to kill him... but even that would be too obvious because of all the sh*t Walt has put him through. I know the writers won't disappoint though.

I want to talk about the ricin cigarette because I don't think we have seen the last of it. I believe the last time we saw it was when Saul's bodyguard Huell lifted it off Jesse near the end of season 4. So I'd imagine Saul is now in possession of it. Which brings me to Skyler. The writers have kinda made it a point to show that she has began smoking again, so they might be foreshadowing things to come.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:44 AM

Thought I'd share this with you guys! icon14.gif

http://tvline.com/20...-jesse-plemons/

Hmmm, I wonder how this Todd character will contribute to the show... monocle.gif

Antinark
  • Antinark

War is Peace.

• The Connection

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:56 AM

I can't see them killing off Mike. He is by far the most layered and interesting secondary character in the show.

I for one can't wait to learn more about Gus's back story. I'm assuming they'll bring him back via flashbacks in a big way. And they are for sure going to bring back the Cartel in some form or another.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:17 PM

user posted image

user posted image

It's official! Breaking Bad season 5 starts on July 15! Can't wait! smile.gif

Brookes100
  • Brookes100

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 May 2012 - 04:53 AM

Hey guys, i'm starting to like the sound of this breaking bad is there any websites you know of i can start watching it on? Since i don't think they have the channels in england, thanks.

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 21 May 2012 - 05:01 AM

QUOTE (Brookes100 @ Monday, May 21 2012, 04:53)
Hey guys, i'm starting to like the sound of this breaking bad is there any websites you know of i can start watching it on? Since i don't think they have the channels in england, thanks.

Try Netflix they've got the first 3 seasons, but if you can't afford that (it's free the first month, 7.99 after) try sidereel.com

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:47 PM Edited by GTA-King, 04 June 2012 - 09:11 PM.

Official Breaking Bad season 5 poster! All hail the king!

user posted image

His transformation from a well-meaning family man into Heisenberg, a ruthless drug kingpin, is almost complete. No longer under the thumb of a mastermind criminal, Walt now assumes the role of one himself, as he and Jesse look to build their own empire. Meanwhile, Skyler struggles with the reality of her husband’s new role and Hank works to wrap up his investigation of Gus’ business.

http://www.tvfanatic...opsis-released/

Anyone else notice the machine gun on the right behind the money? A nod to Scarface perhaps? Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Also, when I first seen this poster, I immediately thought of this:

user posted image

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:09 AM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Monday, Jun 4 2012, 16:47)
Official Breaking Bad season 5 poster! All hail the king!

user posted image

His transformation from a well-meaning family man into Heisenberg, a ruthless drug kingpin, is almost complete. No longer under the thumb of a mastermind criminal, Walt now assumes the role of one himself, as he and Jesse look to build their own empire. Meanwhile, Skyler struggles with the reality of her husband’s new role and Hank works to wrap up his investigation of Gus’ business.

WOW, that poster is f**king awsome. It seems pretty clear what direction season 5 is going in now.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:19 AM

First promo for season 5!

Literally gave me goosebumps! Reminds me of when Tuco said "you're done" to Jesse and Walt in season 2. Anyone think this scene is a bit of a flashback? Perhaps Saul doesn't want to help Walt poison Brock?

I CAN'T f*ckING WAIT!!!!!! panic.gif

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:53 AM

This is going to be so badass. I always wanted for Walt to become the real criminal mastermind. Couldn't wait to see it happen. Glad it's happening.

Vormek
  • Vormek

I am not in danger. I AM the danger!

• Members

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:41 AM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Monday, Jun 11 2012, 05:19)
First promo for season 5!

Literally gave me goosebumps! Reminds me of when Tuco said "you're done" to Jesse and Walt in season 2. Anyone think this scene is a bit of a flashback? Perhaps Saul doesn't want to help Walt poison Brock?

I CAN'T f*ckING WAIT!!!!!! panic.gif

OOOOOOOOOHHH! Finally a first glimpse of season 5! It's about 5 weeks left until season 5 and I can't wait!
I don't know if this has been discussed before but Madrigal Electromotives will probably have a big part in season 5. If you don't know what Madrigal Electromotive is, read this: http://breakingbad.w...ctromotive_GmbH
Simply put, they were the boss over Gus and things won't be nice as soon as they find out what happened to Gus. Episode 5.02 is called "Madrigal" so it's pretty much confirmed that they will make an appearance.

Here's what I'm hoping to see in season 5.
1: More about Gray Matter and why Walt left.
2: Flashback scenes of Gus.
3: Why Tio Salamanca ended up in a wheelchair. (Gus probably put him there as revenge for Max. He didn't want to kill Tio but rather make him suffer for what he did to Max)
4: Jesse in high school with Walt as his science teacher. Jesse is disturbing class and Walt erupts and tells him to SHUT UP and that Jesse will amount to nothing in the future. Walt could also say something like 'it will be such a relief when you finally graduates so that I will never have to see you again'. colgate.gif
5: Hank finding out that Heisenberg really is Walt. (This is inevitable)
6: Jesse finding out what happened to Jane.
7: Hank and his 'minerals'. I believe the scene with Hank and his minerals have something to do with his investigation about Heisenberg. Why else would Hank suddenly start to look into minerals if it wasn't for investigation purposes?
8: And Madrigal of course.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:08 PM Edited by GTA-King, 11 June 2012 - 03:14 PM.

@Vormek: Yeah, I seen that as well. They have it listed here:

http://breakingbad.w...m/wiki/Season_5

Would be cool to see Walt become the new front man for them now that Gus is gone. I'm wondering what will happen to Los Pollos Hermanos. Also, wondering about the car wash. Will Walt build his own super lab under it? Would be the perfect place to hide one, with all the chemicals and whatnot. Whatever happens, judging by the poster, we know he has a new source of distribution and becomes very rich. I'm thinking they may use Beneke Fabricators as their new means of laundering the money, because as Skyler said, there's no way a car wash can make that much.

By the way, I may have found a leaked script of the first episode. I can post it if you guys want? I've already read it, and it seems pretty believable.

Vormek
  • Vormek

• Members

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:30 PM Edited by Vormek, 11 June 2012 - 03:39 PM.

I've heard about that leaked script before but I haven't read it. It looks very real according to some people and it wouldn't be the first time someone leaks something from Breaking Bad. A picture of Gus's face in half was shown a few weeks before the episode aired.
And I doubt that Walt will start cooking meth on his own. How would he sell it? Back on the streets again or finding a new wholesaler? I doubt he will do this actually. However, the writers are cleverer than I am and can probably make it work some way but right now I think Madrigal Electromotive will give him a job offer he can't refuse.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:35 PM Edited by GTA-King, 11 June 2012 - 03:39 PM.

Yeah, it seems pretty real. If it is, all I am going to say is that the first episode is simply going to be epic.

And I agree. Madrigal is def. going to play a part in distribution. Maybe they will make Beneke Fabricators and the car wash part of their parent company? The cartel is pretty much gone, and with Gus dead, Walt pretty much has the market to himself.

Vormek
  • Vormek

• Members

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Monday, Jun 11 2012, 15:35)
And I agree. Madrigal is def. going to play a part in distribution. Maybe they will make Beneke Fabricators and the car wash part of their parent company?

Yeah they might just do that. Have you read this theory about Madrigal and Gray Matter? This is one EXCELLENT theory.

After making Walt head of their New Mexico meth operation, purely based on the fact that he managed to take out Gus, Madrigal pick up on his chemistry skills and ask him if he'd rather work for their chemistry research company instead: Gray Matter. Gray Matter was bought by Madrigal Electromotive shortly after its inception and has been used ever since for research on making the purest quality methamphetamine possible. Walt jumps at the chance of becoming head of the company and uses his new powers to slowly destroy Gretchen and Elliott's lives, and eventually fires them both.
There is a massive revelation, however. It turns out, the entire reason Walt abandoned Gray Matter in the first place was because of Elliott's partnership with Madrigal and the fact that their research was being used to create crystal meth. Walt was absolutely disgusted when he found out and quickly severed all ties with the company, and left his girlfriend, Gretchen, after he realised she was involved too. Gretchen decided to stay with Gray Matter and eventually started seeing Elliott.
Watch the restaurant scene with Walt and Gretchen with this in mind. It actually makes a lot of sense.

"You are always the picture of innocence. Just sweetness and light".

It would really put the whole "moral ambiguity" angle into perspective. Walt left Gray Matter out of utter disgust at the fact that they were helping create crystal meth, but eventually becomes head of that very company by working his way up and leaving a trail of bodies and destroyed lives behind him.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:44 PM

Wow, that's some theory! It makes sense too. However, I personally don't think they've been secretly manufacturing meth though. The party scene in season 1 comes to mind. Walt discusses his past with a few of the guests, and how he helped found the company. It all seems pretty legit to me. I do think though, we will hear more about Gray Matter in season 5. We still don't know the whole truth about why Walt left. Now that he will be making alot of money, if not more, than Gretchen and Elliot, I can see him trying to get revenge on them. Maybe he will buy Gray Matter himself, and turn it into a front for manufacturing meth? Thus, cutting Grethen and Elliot out. Maybe Madrigal would agree to sponsor Gray Matter with Walt by making it a front?

Personally, I think this is more of a possibility. Good basis for discussion nonetheless.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:15 PM Edited by GTAvanja, 11 June 2012 - 06:23 PM.

@ Vormek: I honestly doubt it. It would be a very cheap twist. Breaking Bad doesn't do cheap twists. And they shouldn't start now.

Triple Vacuum Seal
  • Triple Vacuum Seal

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:46 PM Edited by canttakemyid, 11 June 2012 - 06:49 PM.

QUOTE (Vormek @ Monday, Jun 11 2012, 11:30)
I've heard about that leaked script before but I haven't read it. It looks very real according to some people and it wouldn't be the first time someone leaks something from Breaking Bad. A picture of Gus's face in half was shown a few weeks before the episode aired.
And I doubt that Walt will start cooking meth on his own. How would he sell it? Back on the streets again or finding a new wholesaler? I doubt he will do this actually. However, the writers are cleverer than I am and can probably make it work some way but right now I think Madrigal Electromotive will give him a job offer he can't refuse.

I thought the same thing after the bombing. I think another cartel might approach Walt with some sort of proposal.

Maybe a biker gang will have to help him push the product. monocle.gif After all, this is the southwestern United States we're talking about (where biker gangs have massive activities in the illicit markets). Plus they LOVE buying, selling, and using meth.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:52 PM

QUOTE (canttakemyid @ Monday, Jun 11 2012, 18:46)

I thought the same thing after the bombing. I think another cartel might approach Walt with some sort of proposal.

Maybe a biker gang will have to help him push the product. monocle.gif After all, this is the southwestern United States we're talking about (where biker gangs have massive activities in the illicit markets).

Hmmmm. DON'T READ BELOW IF YOU DON'T WANT THE FIRST EPISODE OF SEASON 5 POSSIBLY SPOILED.

I got this from the unofficial script for the first episode: Jesse drives out to the desert, picking up Mike's dead drops. At one of the dead drops, he encounters a biker gang looking for Mike. Jesse gets into a confrontation with them. He tells them he works with Mike. The bikers agree to work with Jesse. At least, that's what I think happens. The script is very vague.

Maybe a biker gang could be Walt's muscle? It's possible. Also, now that Gus is dead, his henchmen will now be unemployed. So if Mike teams up with Walt to help him build his empire, maybe he will hire Gus' old henchmen to help out?

Triple Vacuum Seal
  • Triple Vacuum Seal

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Monday, Jun 11 2012, 14:52)
QUOTE (canttakemyid @ Monday, Jun 11 2012, 18:46)

Maybe a biker gang will have to help him push the product. monocle.gif After all, this is the southwestern United States we're talking about (where biker gangs have massive activities in the illicit markets).

Hmmmm. DON'T READ BELOW IF YOU DON'T WANT THE FIRST EPISODE OF SEASON 5 POSSIBLY SPOILED.

I got this from the unofficial script for the first episode: Jesse drives out to the desert, picking up Mike's dead drops. At one of the dead drops, he encounters a biker gang looking for Mike. Jesse gets into a confrontation with them. He tells them he works with Mike. The bikers agree to work with Jesse. At least, that's what I think happens. The script is very vague.

Maybe a biker gang could be Walt's muscle? It's possible. Also, now that Gus is dead, his henchmen will now be unemployed. So if Mike teams up with Walt to help him build his empire, maybe he will hire Gus' old henchmen to help out?

Interesting. I knew that biker gangs would eventually play some role in the chaos of the series.

Toup
  • Toup

Group: Cheesedicks

• Members

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:06 PM

I wonder if I will feel slightly mad for supporting Walter all along for 4 seasons while watching 5.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users