• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:07 PM

rReJ0vZ.jpg

SagaciousKJB
  • SagaciousKJB

Captain tl;dr

• The Connection

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

Jane (while it wasn't his intention to kill her, he's the one responsible. If Walt didn't show up at the house, Jane still would've lived)

How would she be living if walt didn't show up at the house? I don't see any relevance here. Either way she was going to die from cocaine overdose.

Heroin overdose.

They didn't really do a good job explaining it, but she had vomited and was suffocating on it, unable to move.  Walt could have saved her life simply by turning her over; although it's not a guarantee she would have survived.

So Walt pretty much just ensured her death.  I wouldn't really say he killed her, but he definitely let her die.

Brobinski
  • Brobinski

PYPU

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:26 PM

Yeah Jane didn't OD. She choked on her own vomit.

I'm sure neither's a pretty nice way to go but there is a difference.

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:30 PM

well... she was vomiting because she was OD'ing.

basically.

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:19 AM

well... she was vomiting because she was OD'ing.

basically.

I'm sure it was the vomit that killed her. She wasn't foaming at the mouth or anything. Just practically drowned in her own vomit. Walt could have turned or even pushed her off the bed to save her but he decided not to because she was making moves against him with Jesse. She would have died if he hadn't shown up but she may have lived if he tried to help. Also all those people on those planes would have lived as well.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:37 AM

She would have died if he hadn't shown up but she may have lived if he tried to help.

When Walt was shaking Jesse to wake him up, he accidentally pushed Jane onto her side. So she most likely wouldn't have died that night if Walt didn't show up.

• Voit Turyv likes this

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:52 AM

I'm sure it was the vomit that killed her.

yeah I don't disagree with that.

but there's a reason why she was vomiting to begin with. she was OD'ing on the junk.

SagaciousKJB
  • SagaciousKJB

Captain tl;dr

• The Connection

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:06 AM

but there's a reason why she was vomiting to begin with. she was OD'ing on the junk.

Yeah, pretty much exactly.  I mean, by her own choices she would have died that morning, Walt simply decided not to save her.  Still an incredibly heinous move though, that's the moment I began to hate Walt.

One creepy thing I've often wondered, do you think Jane was conscious during that?  I remember it seemed almost as if she was staring at him, practically begging him to help with her eyes.  It gives me the feeling that she was just unable to move but still pretty conscious of what was happening.

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:37 AM

Yeah, pretty much exactly.  I mean, by her own choices she would have died that morning, Walt simply decided not to save her.  Still an incredibly heinous move though, that's the moment I began to hate Walt.

One creepy thing I've often wondered, do you think Jane was conscious during that?  I remember it seemed almost as if she was staring at him, practically begging him to help with her eyes.  It gives me the feeling that she was just unable to move but still pretty conscious of what was happening.

In letting Jane die, he was saving Jesse's life. 

Finale was meh at best, but at least it's got a concrete ending. Nobody can dispute that.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:12 AM

Died in the arms of his love.
Goodbye Breaking Bad.

Brobinski
  • Brobinski

PYPU

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:57 AM

WRT Jane: I may be misremembering, but at some point when Jesse is first trying the heroin (or it might be the night she dies, not sure) Jane specifically points out to get in a position where you'll lie on your side in case you vomit. That right there says to me that the writers are signposting that, if Walt hadn't been there, Jane would most likely have lived through the night.

I say this because I've heard that once you get to that point in a heroin episode (I'm hesitant to use the words OD), you're pretty much f*cked anyway. But that doesn't really matter because this is fiction, and the writers already went to the trouble of making the connection of vomit on your side=you'll be okay.

Nudg3r
  • Nudg3r

Playa

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:58 PM

Why you people talking about jane and not the finale?

Just watch the finale..... and maed me crie a river :''''(

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

"Patrolling and Observing Forums Since 2005"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:30 PM Edited by NYC PATROL, 02 October 2013 - 02:34 PM.

I wish Jesse screamed "Yeah, Bitch!!" when driving away at the end haha.

Bryan Cranston...amazing guy. Great finale.

But honestly I wonder. What would have happened had

Spoiler

disco
  • disco

science!

• The Precinct

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:19 PM

I wish Jesse screamed "Yeah, Bitch!!" when driving away at the end haha.

Bryan Cranston...amazing guy. Great finale.

But honestly I wonder. What would have happened had

Spoiler

it looked like

Spoiler

RARusk
  • RARusk

The Man With No Avatar

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:26 AM

interesting-facts-about-breaking-bad-12.

RARusk
  • RARusk

The Man With No Avatar

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:27 AM

1380380_545539018849876_1498750032_n.jpg

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:59 AM

he was going to turn himself in because Jesse wouldn't shoot him and Walt won't shoot himself.

but I still feel like the finale could have been a cliff hanger...

Walt could survive a gunshot wound to the lower abdomen if the police called an ambulance as soon as they found him.

it's a survivable wound and the cops showed up quickly.

SaintJimmy
  • SaintJimmy

On a drug called Martin Sheen

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:34 AM

That face you saw on the floor, with the tear streaming down his face and the mouth half open...that was the end of Walter. A survivable wound, perhaps. But not after having little to no immune system post cancer treatment.
I believe as soon as his hand touched the equipment, he was complete. He could let down his defenses and let death take over.

G_Unit_G_Unit
  • G_Unit_G_Unit

G_Unit G_Unit

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:52 PM

Ok ending, kind of less action packed then i expected.

The scene where jesse was building the box was sad.

I feel like they didn't wrap up Jesses story very well, Jane is dead... Adriana is dead, wtf even happens to Brock, does jesse abduct him and start a new life someone else or does he go into care?

too many unanswered questions for my taste.

I guess there could be a possible Jesse spin off...

the fact walt' said just get me there and ill do the rest' was he reffering to his alter ego Heisenberg whilst he weiled the screwdriver?

and then he becomes Walt to wrap up his affairs and also why he instead saves Jesse?

hhamzah99
  • hhamzah99

Call me.. Heisenberg.

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:26 PM

G_Unit_G_Unit, on 03 Oct 2013 - 2:52 PM, said:

Ok ending, kind of less action packed then i expected.

The scene where jesse was building the box was sad.

I feel like they didn't wrap up Jesses story very well, Jane is dead... Adriana is dead, wtf even happens to Brock, does jesse abduct him and start a new life someone else or does he go into care?

too many unanswered questions for my taste.

I guess there could be a possible Jesse spin off...

the fact walt' said just get me there and ill do the rest' was he reffering to his alter ego Heisenberg whilst he weiled the screwdriver?

and then he becomes Walt to wrap up his affairs and also why he instead saves Jesse?

Yeah the climax was clearly Ozymandias, most awesome episode :)!

FiS!!HeR
  • FiS!!HeR

Villager

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:27 PM Edited by FiS!!HeR, 03 October 2013 - 05:34 PM.

Jack was wrong when he kept listening to what his nephew, Todd, advises him to do. He was treating him like a consultant to what the gang should do. If he didn't listen to Todd after the shootout, Jesse would have been dead and possibly Walt, too. However, the only good thing about keeping Jesse was to get the tape in which he confessed about everything.

If Jack killed Jesse after they watched the tape rather than listening to Todd, who had his selfish needs for keeping Jesse, Walt wouldn't have comeback. Remember that Walt was finally motivated to comeback after he knew that Jesse is still alive and they are still using him to produce top quality blue meth. That was just before he was about to surrender.

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:09 AM

too many unanswered questions

really?

like what?

it seems like they tied up all the loose ends to me.

RARusk
  • RARusk

The Man With No Avatar

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:22 AM

1376986_536823653060980_792414582_n.jpg

Murray Bunyan
  • Murray Bunyan

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:54 PM

10/10 for Felina. I just don't know what to say... I have a good feeling that it's all over and the way it ended was perfect. But at the same time, I keep getting this other feel, "why is it over?". Sundays will never feel the same.

Although I have to admit, that I really did not like the song choice at the end of the episode at all. The lyrics were good, but the whole song, it kind of ruined it for me, for a bit. But I guess it wasn't THAT bad, after all, I did gave it a 10/10 so it means something, right? I know I'm talking sh*t again. But that's what I do.

G_Unit_G_Unit
  • G_Unit_G_Unit

G_Unit G_Unit

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

too many unanswered questions

really?

like what?

it seems like they tied up all the loose ends to me.

The Jesse story didnt feel wrapped up to me.

His prints are all over the NAzi hideout. Does he go on the run?

What happened to the 70 million walt lost?

Worst of all... What in the f*ck happened to Brock? does jesse abduct him? his mother is dead does he go into care?

loose ends are loose

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

those are basically just 2 "loose ends."

Jesse and the money. because Jesse = Brock.

and just because they didn't explicitly tie up those ends with a very clear/neat little bow doesn't mean they weren't tied up at all.

Jesse was shown escaping. he's free. what happens to Brock is pretty minor. almost irrelevant.

Walt already secured about 10 million dollars for his family.

the Nazi's may have already hidden or laundered the other 50 million, but oh well. again it's pretty much irrelevant at this point. very minor details.

G_Unit_G_Unit
  • G_Unit_G_Unit

G_Unit G_Unit

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

But walt was dead set on getting the money. I guess he realised what he was doing was wrong.

Still think the Brock story needed a nice conclusion. At least i wanted a nice ending for him.

Vormek
  • Vormek

I am not in danger. I AM the danger!

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

But walt was dead set on getting the money. I guess he realised what he was doing was wrong.

Still think the Brock story needed a nice conclusion. At least i wanted a nice ending for him.

He wasn't dead set to get back his money. Did you see Walt hesitate for a second when Jack told him that if he pulled the trigger he would never see the money again? Walt didn't hesitate for a second. He already secured 9.7 million dollars for his family.

And the Brock story is not really relevant to the show. He most likely lives with Andrea's mother.

Jesse got out and that was that. There won't be any prints in the lab because when you work with dangerous chemicals and sh*t, you put on one of 'em hazard suits and you wear gloves. Even if he did leave finger prints somewhere in the lab, it's very doubtful that the cops would even bother searching every square inch for prints.

And as soon as they found Walt dead in the lab, the great Heisenberg, they will automatically connect him with the lab at the Aryans compound. They already have a story to sell. No need wasting resources of finding possibly partners when we already have the case wrapped up, we've found Heisenberg.

Saul walked out. Skyler stays out of prison if she trades the GPS coordinates to Hank's burial place with a prosecutor. Elliot and Gretchen will make sure Skyler and the kids will get their money. Walt succeeded in that fashion. He completed his ultimate goal. He was a dead man anyway with that cancer but at least he avenged Hank's death, saved Jesse and secured his family's future finances.

It was a perfect ending. A sort of victory for Walter. You're trying way too hard to find loose ends man.

• HUGOHL and G_Unit_G_Unit like this

Negan
  • Negan

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:31 PM

He wasn't dead set to get back his money. Did you see Walt hesitate for a second when Jack told him that if he pulled the trigger he would never see the money again? Walt didn't hesitate for a second. He already secured 9.7 million dollars for his family.

And the Brock story is not really relevant to the show. He most likely lives with Andrea's mother.

Jesse got out and that was that. There won't be any prints in the lab because when you work with dangerous chemicals and sh*t, you put on one of 'em hazard suits and you wear gloves. Even if he did leave finger prints somewhere in the lab, it's very doubtful that the cops would even bother searching every square inch for prints.

And as soon as they found Walt dead in the lab, the great Heisenberg, they will automatically connect him with the lab at the Aryans compound. They already have a story to sell. No need wasting resources of finding possibly partners when we already have the case wrapped up, we've found Heisenberg.

Saul walked out. Skyler stays out of prison if she trades the GPS coordinates to Hank's burial place with a prosecutor. Elliot and Gretchen will make sure Skyler and the kids will get their money. Walt succeeded in that fashion. He completed his ultimate goal. He was a dead man anyway with that cancer but at least he avenged Hank's death, saved Jesse and secured his family's future finances.

It was a perfect ending. A sort of victory for Walter. You're trying way too hard to find loose ends man.

The first thing polcie would do is find out why a gun in trunk killed 7 gangsters, so they will most likely seach every inch of the place.

• SaintJimmy likes this

Vormek
  • Vormek

I am not in danger. I AM the danger!

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:42 PM Edited by Vormek, 04 October 2013 - 09:43 PM.

Holy f-ing sh*t! Breaking Bad is getting a remake! It might appear like a parody, but this sh*t is real. Look it up!

Walter White will be named Walter Blanco (Blanco = white)

Jesse will be named Jose.

Hahahaha, this will be really interesting. I'll give it a chance.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users