Photo

☆ [Br]eaking [Ba]d ☆

5,216 replies to this topic
theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

Muslim

• Members

Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:18 PM

QUOTE (HUGOHL @ Thursday, Jun 6 2013, 23:09)
What website?

istreams.org
Only works on iPod, iPhone or iPad.

Ghizzle
  • Ghizzle

Professional GTA Consultant

• Members

Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:53 PM

Not sure if you guys have seen this yet, but there was a small behind the scenes video of the how the actors want the series to end. It was quickly taken down after release, but there are these screen-caps of the next season that were taken before. http://imgur.com/a/CQChL

Hank definitely knows

Also, there was some footage that showed Walt yelling down a hallway while hugging a corner along with Hank quickly putting something into a bag that looked to be located at the White residence -- he was also wearing the same shirt from the last scene.

carloff1212
  • carloff1212

King Dingaling

• Members

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:03 PM Edited by carloff1212, 06 June 2013 - 11:06 PM.

Looks epic.

The only way I can really describe those pics is just that it all looks "over." Everyone looks so tired and depleted of energy like they want the affair that Walt has brought upon them to be done. And even then it looks like they won't ever really return to the lives that they had. God this series is f*cking haunting.

Ghizzle
  • Ghizzle

Professional GTA Consultant

• Members

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:15 PM

QUOTE (carloff1212 @ Thursday, Jun 6 2013, 23:03)
Looks epic.

The only way I can really describe those pics is just that it all looks "over." Everyone looks so tired and depleted of energy like they want the affair that Walt has brought upon them to be done. And even then it looks like they won't ever really return to the lives that they had. God this series is f*cking haunting.

Agreed. This is going to be a dark season. I remember the Hank's actor said something along the lines of that he wanted to be killed off in season 5 so he could continue with other projects. But he said that now he has a more prominent role. This season is going to be very Hank-centric. I wonder where other characters like Lydia are going to get tied up in this.

aquateen87
  • aquateen87

Remember, no fear.

• Members

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:14 PM

Smelling a sneak peak soon is making me anxious. What can it be?

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:28 AM

QUOTE (Ghizzle @ Thursday, Jun 6 2013, 23:15)
QUOTE (carloff1212 @ Thursday, Jun 6 2013, 23:03)
Looks epic.

Agreed. This is going to be a dark season. I remember the Hank's actor said something along the lines of that he wanted to be killed off in season 5 so he could continue with other projects. But he said that now he has a more prominent role. This season is going to be very Hank-centric. I wonder where other characters like Lydia are going to get tied up in this.

Yes it's gonna be really dark and those photos actually convey that. Everyone looks depressed. The toll of Walts decisions have had serious impacts to everyone around him.

Jesse looks haggard like he's been drawn back in with Walt against his will. What's he doing in the desert again?

Hank surely look as though he's done chasing monsters. Judging by his expression Walt has done something else sadistic to warrant it.

Skylar it will be interesting to see how she evolves in this episode. Does she still hate Walt? Or is she too tired to hate anymore but just wants out.

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

Muslim

• Members

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:32 AM

I've nearly finished Season 4.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:41 PM

QUOTE (theomenofficial @ Saturday, Jun 8 2013, 09:32)
I've nearly finished Season 4.

Enjoy the epic finale, my friend.

Here's a new promo. Nothing special.

Now this however is special...

Such a boss.

Vormek
  • Vormek

I am not in danger. I AM the danger!

• Members

Posted 08 June 2013 - 03:43 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Saturday, Jun 8 2013, 14:41)

Such a boss.

Haha that's f-ing epic! Samuel L. f-ing Jackson man! The king!

ZerrickiShadow
  • ZerrickiShadow

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:19 AM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Saturday, Jun 8 2013, 14:41)

Such a boss.

He did a pretty damn good job at it too. Came off a little like Jules Winnfield's monologue to Ringo at the end of Pulp Fiction but it was still pretty cool to watch.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:47 AM

Just watched episode 5 of season 5. THAT. WAS. F*CKING. AWESOME!!! I'm not reading any of the posts on this thread yet. I'm almost caught up and I'm taking my time by watching 2-3 episodes a week. I love everything about this sh*t!

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:21 AM

just in case anyone hasn't done so yet, let's raise to a toast to Aaron Paul and his smoking hot new wife.

hope it lasts.
she's a keeper.

http://www.sheknows....auren-parsekian

user posted image

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:25 PM

Yep, she's definitely a trophy. I know they have been dating for a long time. Best of luck to them.

Johnny Playert
  • Johnny Playert

BIGGOS_010

• The Yardies
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:48 PM

What a fragile little doll. Hope they name their firstborn Brock.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:53 PM

If they have a son, I hope they name it Ron.

Ron Paul.

Johnny Playert
  • Johnny Playert

BIGGOS_010

• The Yardies
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:54 PM

Paul. Paul Paul. Now that would be fresh yo.

MLGTA
  • MLGTA

Espionage

• Members

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:23 PM

lol Aaron pual is at e3

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

Muslim

• Members

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:23 PM

AARON PAUL IS THE MAIN CHARACTER AND IS TALKING ABOUT THE NEW NEED FOR SPEED MOVIE AT E3!

Vormek
  • Vormek

• Members

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:30 PM Edited by Vormek, 11 June 2013 - 09:02 PM.

61 days left until season 5B!!! About the first promo, I don't expect it to be released this month. The first promo for season 5A "we're done when I say we're done" was released on June 18th and season 5 premiered July 15th. So it was released about a month before the premiere. Expect the first promo for season 5b somewhere during the first two weeks of July.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:51 PM

Good estimation there, Vormek. I'm expecting the same. Uf you go to page 4 of this thread, that's when the marketing for 5A started.

The marketing is half the fun, in my opinion.

The Big Smoke
  • The Big Smoke

Just ignore the bodies

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:36 AM

A huge Breaking Bad fan as I am, I was watching a Q&A with the cast. Aaron Paul mentioned that his character was supposed to die in season 1, leaving Walt in the meth business alone. How do you think Jesse was going to die before the writers reconsidered? I feel like Tuco was meant to beat him to death instead of just sending him to the hospital. Thoughts?

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:01 AM Edited by GTA-King, 12 June 2013 - 04:04 AM.

I remember reading somewhere that he was suppose to die in the desert along with Emilio. But the writers liked the connection Walt had with Jesse, so they let him live. Can't imagine what the show would have been like without him. His relationship with Walt has become one of the driving points of the entire series. They're such an odd duo.

user posted image

Teacher/Student

The Big Smoke
  • The Big Smoke

Just ignore the bodies

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:21 AM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 04:01)
I remember reading somewhere that he was suppose to die in the desert along with Emilio. But the writers liked the connection Walt had with Jesse, so they let him live. Can't imagine what the show would have been like without him. His relationship with Walt has become one of the driving points of the entire series. They're such an odd duo.

user posted image

Teacher/Student

Couldn't agree more, they are probably the best, most complex duo on TV. The Q&A mentioned that Jesse was supposed to get the axe in the second to last episode of season 1.

Although this was when the writer's strike was going on. I think the first couple episodes in season 2 were leftovers from season 1. So, my theory is that Tuco would've killed Jesse outside Tio's house, before Hank showed up looking for him.

Thank god they didn't go through with it. Can't imagine how different this show would be without Cap'n Cook.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:45 AM

I'll just leave this here.

Vormek
  • Vormek

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:34 PM

QUOTE (The Big Smoke @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 03:36)
A huge Breaking Bad fan as I am, I was watching a Q&A with the cast. Aaron Paul mentioned that his character was supposed to die in season 1, leaving Walt in the meth business alone.

Yep. Originally, Jesse was just a character to be used as an introduction for Walter so he could get things going in the meth business. Glad they didn't kill Jesse off. Aaron Paul probably wouldn't have the lead role in Need For Speed if it wasn't for BB. I'm glad things worked out so well for Aaron Paul and he deserves his fame. He will be a much bigger star in the future I'm sure. He's really talented and seems like a really good guy. I'd love to have a cup of coffee with him =)

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

Muslim

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:16 PM

ZerrickiShadow
  • ZerrickiShadow

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:39 PM

I have heard that Jesse was supposed to be killed at the end of Season 1, beaten to death by Tuco instead of the guy he actually beat up. This would have been a pretty terrible idea because it would have been killing off a such an essential character so early. I just really couldn't imagine the show with just Walt. I mean even in Season 2 he didn't quite understand the meth business and was still getting use to the idea. It's just interesting to think what it would have been like without Jesse.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:06 AM Edited by GTA-King, 14 June 2013 - 05:46 AM.

Did you know that the actor that played Tuco was suppose to be on the show longer? They killed him off early because the actor had obligations with other projects. I wonder what could have happened if Tuco lived longer. Maybe it would be like the same situation with Gus. Walt would eventually kill Tuco, then take control of his turf?

I personally think Tuco died when he needed to.

The Big Smoke
  • The Big Smoke

Just ignore the bodies

• Members

Posted 13 June 2013 - 02:05 AM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Thursday, Jun 13 2013, 00:06)
Did you know that the actor that played Tuco was suppose to be on the shower longer? They killed him off early because the actor had obligations with other projects. I wonder what could have happened if Tuco lived longer. Maybe it would be like the same situation with Gus. Walt would eventually kill Tuco, then take control of his turf?

I personally think Tuco died when he needed to.

Tuco was pretty much a louder, less professional version of season 4 Gus. He was a threat that needed to be dealt with. Besides, a major aspect of Hank's character is based on him killing Tuco.

On an unrelated note, I heard somewhere that Gus Fring was never intended to be such a prolific character and that Giancarlo Esposito fought for that role. Can anyone confirm this?

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:55 AM Edited by GTA-King, 14 June 2013 - 05:57 AM.

http://www.tvfanatic...-will-be-blood/

Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan recently admitted he shed a few tears after penning the finale of this award-winning series. But in a new interview with Entertainment Weekly, the producer make it clear that something else will be shed before the tale of Walter White comes to an end in a couple months.

"As the movie title goes, there will be blood," Gilligan says, but then quickly notes: “To my mind, that’s not the most interesting thing. It’s the emotional moments and the character moments.... We’ve got some stuff that I think is going to be truly satisfying and truly shocking and jarring. It does not always center on moments of violence."

And the main showdown - character wise and possibly violence wise - will take place between Walt and Hank, the latter of whom stumbled (or, sat, really) on his brother-in-law's major secret to wrap up the show at midseason last year.

“There will be antagonistic relationships aplenty,” teased Gilligan of Walt and Hank, but also of Walt and other enemies. “Walt’s got plenty of fight left in him. And he’s got plenty of forces to fight. You met some of them. Others you haven’t.

Is there an overarching theme Gilligan and his team have focused on for the final run of what many consider to be the best show on television?

“Walt has been the world’s greatest liar, and I think the person he lies most capably to is himself. So in these final eight episodes, perhaps the lies will cease to find traction and the scales will start to fall away from Walt’s eyes. And when that happens, will Walt really begin to realize who he is?"

Breaking Bad Season 5 returns on August 11.

Gus' mysterious chilean past?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users