Photo

☆ [Br]eaking [Ba]d ☆

5,333 replies to this topic
GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:16 PM

I always thought Junior would somehow get a hold of Walt's product. Maybe through a friend. They would pressure him into trying it, and he does and becomes addicted. Remember in season 1 when his friends pressured him into buying beer? Well, these same friends could pressure him into trying the blue meth. That would be really tragic... Walt's own son becomes a junkie.

I don't know... I think it's about time for Junior to be more involved in the story rather than eating breakfast all the time.

HOLDMYBALLSACK
  • HOLDMYBALLSACK

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Monday, Jun 18 2012, 19:16)
I always thought Junior would somehow get a hold of Walt's product. Maybe through a friend. They would pressure him into trying it, and he does and becomes addicted. Remember in season 1 when his friends pressured him into buying beer? Well, these same friends could pressure him into trying the blue meth. That would be really tragic... Walt's own son becomes a junkie.

I don't know... I think it's about time for Junior to be more involved in the story rather than eating breakfast all the time.

yeh and plus hes really a good actor i think i would like to see more story involving him

Vormek
  • Vormek

I am not in danger. I AM the danger!

• Members

Posted 18 June 2012 - 09:12 PM Edited by Vormek, 18 June 2012 - 09:24 PM.

Aaargh, so f-ing hyped right now! Only 27 days to go!

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:07 PM Edited by GTA-King, 18 June 2012 - 10:17 PM.

^ Me too man! I'm ready to see Walt in full Heisenberg mode. I'm curious to see how he builds his criminal empire as well. Will it be as structured as Gus' was? Or even better? CAN'T WAIT!!!

Here's all of the photos we have for season 5 by the way:

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Leve-O
  • Leve-O

Sic Parvis Magna

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:49 PM

http://www.latimes.c...0,3312537.story

Pretty interesting that a BB movie isn't that far fetched. But according to Bryan Cranston, it depends on how season 5 ends. I doubt they will go through with it though, because I guarantee Walt will die by the end of season 5. I like what Vince Gilligan has to say in this article though:

“We can look forward to Walt’s ego growing by leaps and bounds for having killed Gus Fring,” Gilligan says, referring to the late, great Los Pollos Hermanos restaurateur. “To this point, Walt’s been able to lie to himself and reason that he’s done all these terrible things for his family. But that’s a lie that’s harder and harder to maintain as this upcoming season progresses and the money piles up and he’s faced more and more with the badness that he’s done.”

“He’s going to be a harder guy to root for, I promise you that,” Gilligan adds. “The experiment of the show has been to take a good guy and have him transform himself into a bad guy. And we’re committed to seeing that through to the very end.”

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:27 AM Edited by GTA-King, 19 June 2012 - 12:35 AM.

Here's some sigs for yall. I'm sure there are more Breaking Bad fans on this forum. So help spread the love! These sigs lead to this thread by the way:

user posted image

CODE
[center][URL=http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=497731][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2PIyd.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

user posted image

CODE
[center][URL=http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=497731][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LKq0F.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Will put in some requests for more sigs in the Graphics Section later. icon14.gif

HOLDMYBALLSACK
  • HOLDMYBALLSACK

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:40 AM

super cool sigs thanks man!! tounge.gif

gizmo
  • gizmo

aka JuVeNiLe

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:35 AM

With that pic of Walt and Jesse sitting on the couch drinking beer in lab suits I'm gonna say they're back to cooking in Jesse's house...

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:39 AM Edited by GTA-King, 19 June 2012 - 05:54 AM.

QUOTE (JuVeNiLe @ Tuesday, Jun 19 2012, 03:35)
With that pic of Walt and Jesse sitting on the couch drinking beer in lab suits I'm gonna say they're back to cooking in Jesse's house...

That's immediately what I thought as well. It could also be some sort of underlining meaning though, like the fact they were never really buddies. Just business partners. The fact that they are both sitting on the couch, drinking beers and eating pop corn could be some way of describing their strange relationship. Besides, wasn't the lab suits torched with the super lab? I don't know... this picture just seems like a clever photo shoot to me.

Also, I'd like to add that I don't think Walt and Jesse would take a step back and cook in low quantities, like they did in Jesse's basement. Season 5 is supposed to be about them building their empire, so they are going to have to distribute in bulk like they did with Gus. So there has to be a new super lab I'm guessing. The car wash comes to mind, because that place would be perfect to hide one, with all the chemicals and whatnot. That's just a guess though. The season 5 poster displays Walt making some serious money, and judging by all the meth that is also displayed, I can only assume they are using a new super lab.

Charlie Meadows
  • Charlie Meadows

Vice City Mamba

• Members

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:52 AM

My only concern with this upcoming season is the fact that they are splitting it into two half seasons. Breaking Bad seems to have a slow buildup in the front of the season to a fantastic payoff at the end. With the halves of season 5 a year apart I'm worried the pacing will be disjointed and its going to be a little slow this year and next year we're hitting the ground at 100mph.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:57 AM Edited by GTA-King, 19 June 2012 - 08:23 PM.

QUOTE (Charlie Meadows @ Tuesday, Jun 19 2012, 03:52)
My only concern with this upcoming season is the fact that they are splitting it into two half seasons. Breaking Bad seems to have a slow buildup in the front of the season to a fantastic payoff at the end. With the halves of season 5 a year apart I'm worried the pacing will be disjointed and its going to be a little slow this year and next year we're hitting the ground at 100mph.

Yeah, I hear ya there man. Having to wait a whole year for part 2 is really a bummer. I think it depends on what part 1 is going to be about though. Judging by the official synopsis, Walt and Jesse are going to build their own empire. Similar to Gus' I'm assuming. So, my guess is that part 1 will be all about them building their empire, and by the end, they will be on top. Part 2 will be about them maintaining their power, then their inevitable downfall. Plus Walt's death. That's how I see it anyway.

I imagine all of part 1 to be similar to this montage:

And part 2 similar to this, most likely not an epic gun fight. But a downfall nonetheless:

Here's some more photos I just recently found as well.

user posted image

user posted image

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:54 PM

Here's some more sigs for you guys, thanks to Graven. Help advertise season 5! I'm sure there is alot more Breaking Bad fans on this forum

user posted image

CODE
[center][URL=http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=497731][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zSndl.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

user posted image

CODE
[center][URL=http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=497731][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WCce6.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

user posted image

CODE
[center][URL=http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=497731][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/HNLYZ.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Will add these with the rest to the OP.

Vormek
  • Vormek

• Members

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:38 PM

Cool signatures! Did you make them?

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:40 PM

Nope, my friend Graven did. You're welcome to have one. Help advertise season 5, I'm sure there are more Breaking Bad fans around the forum.

Charlie Meadows
  • Charlie Meadows

Vice City Mamba

• Members

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:59 PM

Here's something I put together up for the Saul Goodman fans. I'll probably make more of these later.

user posted image

CODE
[center][URL=http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=497731][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zry3W.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Vormek
  • Vormek

• Members

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:11 PM

A few more pictures from 5x01
http://www.spoilertv.....Episode 5.01/

The one with Walt, Jesse and Mike is really interesting. Are they looking to get a new RV? And what's Mike doing there?

Fnorg
  • Fnorg

OG

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:04 PM

Hey, could we like, spoiler tag things that haven't been shown on TV yet? Promos, episode previews, trailers, images, anything. Once it's actually been shown on TV, like Gus dying, it's fair game but Mike not being in limbo any more is not. I ain't even mad because this isn't The Sopranos so it was bound to happen, but others might not be as lax.

Thanks bros.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:57 PM Edited by GTA-King, 20 June 2012 - 09:05 PM.

QUOTE (Fnorg @ Wednesday, Jun 20 2012, 19:04)
Hey, could we like, spoiler tag things that haven't been shown on TV yet? Promos, episode previews, trailers, images, anything. Once it's actually been shown on TV, like Gus dying, it's fair game but Mike not being in limbo any more is not. I ain't even mad because this isn't The Sopranos so it was bound to happen, but others might not be as lax.

Thanks bros.

Sure man, no problem. We will just provide links to the websites from now on instead of actually posting the pictures But yeah, this is the season 5 thread. So expect spoilers. smile.gif

@Charlie Meadows: Nice sig! I'm sure some Saul Goodman supporters will love that!

@Vormek: Thanks for that! Really interesting photos! With Mike being there, we can assume he does work with Walt and Jesse. And Hank is in Gus' Los Pollos office. Is he going to look at the surveillance footage? Oh, and he's apparently walking again? mercie_blink.gif

Fnorg
  • Fnorg

OG

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Wednesday, Jun 20 2012, 21:57)
this is the season 5 thread. So expect spoilers. smile.gif

My sentiments exactly. One should be able to discuss season 5 freely in the season 5 topic without having to put spoiler tags on past events because they happened in episodes that came before season 5. If you haven't seen the past seasons, get the hell out of this topic, right? (gus dies f*ck you)

I just think it's only fair to tag events which haven't been shown in an actual episode. Previews attached to the credits of an episode ought to be tagged, but whatever happened in the episode preceding the credits should not. Obviously, these are just my opinions and I can't enforce anything. I just think we should be nice to each other because this is a pretty popular show and we don't want to hurt anybody's feelings inlove.gif

Don Garcia
  • Don Garcia

Dolls Kill

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:55 PM Edited by Don Garcia, 25 April 2013 - 05:32 PM.

404: Post not found

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:59 PM Edited by GTA-King, 20 June 2012 - 11:14 PM.

Oh, I totally agree with you man. It would definitely be a good idea to keep spoilers for season 5 in spoiler tags from now on. I myself am struggling with looking at slight spoilers myself, even when it's just something as minor as a picture. But yeah, I think it would be best for people that doesn't want anything spoiled to have everything regarding season 5 in spoiler tags. smile.gif

And about Mike, I kinda already knew we would see him again in season 5. It was pretty much inevitable.

I updated the OP to emphasize the importance of spoiler tags by the way.

HOLDMYBALLSACK
  • HOLDMYBALLSACK

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:59 PM

I laugh if gus survived and had like a mangeled face and got some terminator sh*t done.

Vormek
  • Vormek

• Members

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:23 AM

A little more than three weeks to go! 24 days to be exact! Every Sunday I will stock up on Red Bulls and turn the TV up really loud and just kick back and relax. With all the crap going on in my life right now it will feel sooo good to just watch a brand new episode of Breaking Bad and forget about all the worries. I swear, watching Breaking Bad sucks me in into a new world. The acting, script and the cinematography is as perfect as it gets and it doesn't feel like you're watching a scripted TV show. It feels like you're watching a real life scenario.
Can't wait for all five seasons to be out on blu-ray. I will buy all of them and watch everything in a week or so.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:26 PM Edited by GTA-King, 21 June 2012 - 03:29 PM.

^ I hear ya man. Breaking Bad is just simply a great show to get immersed in. You can honestly forget about all your problems because Walt's problems are just so... out there. I think what I like most about the show is that it's like a modern day Scarface. What's also intriguing about it is that the show began as Walt being a simple, everyday Joe. But now, in season 5, he's the meth kingpin of New Mexico. It's amazing. It makes you realise what someone is capable of when they're pushed into a corner.

I am also going to be sure and stock up on drinks and snacks for every Sunday night. My new girlfriend also loves Breaking Bad, so it's going to be awesome watching it with her.

Vormek
  • Vormek

• Members

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:47 PM Edited by Vormek, 21 June 2012 - 04:53 PM.

You're right. Seeing Walt's transformation is one of the best things about the show. The character development in Breaking Bad is in a class of its own. I used to find Jesse rather annoying in season 1 and 2 but in season 3 and 4 I started to like him because he's matured a lot and showed that he can handle things on his own.

MikeChase69
  • MikeChase69

A guy on this website

• Members

Posted 21 June 2012 - 06:29 PM

I just started watching this show on Netflix I got through season 1 and halfway through of season 2 really enjoying the show but why is Walt's wife such a c*nt? I mean she just expects everyone to follow her lead, live up to her exceptions, do what she feels what is best for them. I just hate people like that.

Fnorg
  • Fnorg

OG

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:13 PM

Get the hell out of this topic and come back when you're caught up. Run

MikeChase69
  • MikeChase69

A guy on this website

• Members

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:37 PM

Nah I'm going to stick around you c*nt.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:41 PM Edited by GTA-King, 22 June 2012 - 12:35 PM.

QUOTE (Fnorg @ Thursday, Jun 21 2012, 19:13)
Run

That's kind of a spoiler if you think about it. teehee.

@MikeChase69: Suit yourself. It's your experience... no need to call him a c*nt though. If you want it ruined for yourself, fine.

@Vormek: I agree. Ever since Jane's death, it seems Jesse has matured alot. Especially in the way he dresses now. If it wasn't for Walt, who knows where Jesse might have ended up.

Also, I love the idea that it could be Marie who finds out about Walt, by accident, before Hank. She was, after all, the one who suspected that Walt & Skyler's split was about something more than cheating, and she was right. She could have a relatively innocent suspicion (Walt Jr.'s on pot!) that leads her to find something a lot more serious. Now I'm wondering, if that happenned, would Walt be willing to kill Marie before she could tell Hank? That would be a total Scarface move, Heisenberg killing his sister-in-law to protect the business and himself. I mean, he did get into this business to provide for his family... so wouldn't it take it to a new level of irony/Greek tragedy that he would kill someone innocent who's not part of his immediate family, but family nonetheless?

Vormek
  • Vormek

• Members

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:19 PM

It's possible. I can even see him killing Hank if it's necessary.

biggrin.gif
user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users