Photo

☆ [Br]eaking [Ba]d ☆

5,339 replies to this topic
Vormek
  • Vormek

I am not in danger. I AM the danger!

• Members

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:54 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Saturday, Jun 16 2012, 21:51)
@DOOM!: Nice! I wish I was in your position again... not knowing what is going to happen next. Take everyone's advice though. Avoid threads like this because I don't want anything spoiled for you.

@Vormek: HOLY f*ck... AWESOME!!! Skyler is scared of Walt now... which is totally understandable. Will she get used to him being a killer? I can't wait to see how this story element plays out. Heisenberg FOR THE WIN!!! Thanks for sharing! icon14.gif

You think that's the promo you were expecting during the finale of The Killing?

Yeah, I was wondering how Skyler would take the whole "I won" thing and now I know. She's scared of Walt and she will probably try and leave him but I don't think Walter will allow it this time.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 16 June 2012 - 11:04 PM

I think Walter would have to allow Skyler to leave.

what else is gonna' do?
threaten her?

Walt never wanted to drag his family into this.
he simply wanted them to enjoy financial security without him.

if Skyler was finally going to leave (more than she attempted to in seasons 2/3) then Walt would be obligated to let her go. if he truly wants his family to be safe and financially secure then he has no other choice. it's not the life they chose. it's the life he chose. none of the problems that Walt gets himself involved in have anything to do with Skyler or his son. they are the innocent ones here and don't deserve any of Walt's unintended consequences.

InstantCClassic
  • InstantCClassic

Gatorade me, b*tch.

• Members

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:12 AM

When is S4 coming to Netflix?!?!?

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:19 AM

@El_Diablo: True, but I don't think she will. Maybe since she knows what Walt is capable of, she would be afraid to leave him. Walt is turning into a monster, so perhaps he will make her accept what he has done to protect the family. I don't know, it could go anyway. I'm sure it will be satisfying nonetheless.

@InstantCClassic: I'd say sometime in July close to the season 5 premier. Season 3 came to Netflix soon before the season 4 premier I believe.

HOLDMYBALLSACK
  • HOLDMYBALLSACK

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:41 PM

anyone else hate skylar and her big ass pouty lips

GOD she drives me insannnnne SHE RUINS THE SHOW!! well the show is still frigging unreal awesome but damn she was the wrong choice!

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:08 PM Edited by GTA-King, 17 June 2012 - 10:12 PM.

lol, I hated Skyler for a bit... but you have to see the situation from her perspective. Her husband has been lying to her about being a drug manufacturer. I hated her for cheating on Walt with Ted, but she was just acting out against Walt. She's been put through alot. I think most people hate her because she gave Ted like $600,000 of Walt's money (which I hope will be brought up again next season). I like her alot more now though since she is helping Walt by laundering the money. It's going to be interesting to see how she deals with knowing Walt is a killer now.

So hate her if you want, but you can't deny she's essential to the story.

HOLDMYBALLSACK
  • HOLDMYBALLSACK

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:11 PM

i agree she is vital to the story i just would of preffered a different actor in her place. something about her face annoys me.

SIKKS66
  • SIKKS66

Horny

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:33 PM

Harsh lol. Can't help how she looks. I think Anna Gunn does a pretty awesome job at being both tough and gentle at the same time.

Skyler seemed to get a kick out of being Walt's "consigliere" last season. Laundering his money, operating the car wash. She aint stepping away any time soon.

...although, we never really saw her reaction to Ted's death. That might shock her to her senses.

HOLDMYBALLSACK
  • HOLDMYBALLSACK

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:35 PM

Anna gun according to google has had a lot of plastic surgery

she probably has lip fillers thats why her mouth is so pouty

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:36 PM

QUOTE (HOLDMYBALLSACK @ Sunday, Jun 17 2012, 15:35)
Anna gun according to google has had a lot of plastic surgery

yeah her and everyone else in Hollywood.

it's par for the course these days.

HOLDMYBALLSACK
  • HOLDMYBALLSACK

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:37 PM

i dont think ted died btw i think he just went unconcious

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:42 PM

If Ted's dead or not, what if Skyler took over his business? That could be their new way of laundering their money... and alot more at that. Skyler could cook the books so that they could bring in soooo much money, more than they can at the car wash. I mean, Beneke Fabricators was basically a money laundering business when Ted was in charge... so why no go all out? That way the car wash could have it's own meth lab under it.

I don't know... every story element has a meaning in the show. I can see the car wash and Beneke Fabricator's becoming a part of Madrigal's parent company, with Walt being the new Gus.

HOLDMYBALLSACK
  • HOLDMYBALLSACK

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:44 PM

yeh i can see Walt being the big new macho drug dealer and i recon mike will then work for walt.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:49 PM

Exactly. I don't think Mike will raise a much of a fuss about Gus' death. He's not one to draw attention to himself. I also think he will work with Walt, even giving him some of his old contacts. I think Mike will also introduce him to Madrigal Electromotives and try to come up with new means of distributing meth. Walt will basically take over and control Gus' old henchmen through Mike. I just can't wait to see how it all plays out.

HOLDMYBALLSACK
  • HOLDMYBALLSACK

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Sunday, Jun 17 2012, 22:49)
Exactly. I don't think Mike will raise a much of a fuss about Gus' death. He's not one to draw attention to himself. I also think he will work with Walt, even giving him some of his old contacts. I think Mike will also introduce him to Madrigal Electromotives and try to come up with new means of distributing meth. Walt will basically take over and control Gus' old henchmen through Mike. I just can't wait to see how it all plays out.

yeh walt becoming the supreme drug lord would be awesome

a true badass

i wonder what will happen if hank finds out (one of my favourite characters)

will Walt have to kill him, Hank would be furious at Walt but he would also not want anyone to find out Walt was a meth cook cos he was right under his nose the whole time and it would ruin him.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:57 PM Edited by GTA-King, 17 June 2012 - 11:02 PM.

Judging by the season 5 poster "ALL HAIL THE KING" it think it's safe to say Walt will become the new meth kingpin. I'm excited to see how he builds his empire, which I'm certain will include the car wash in some way or another. The car wash would be the perfect play to harbor a new super lab... with all the chemicals and whatnot. And Hank finding out who Heisenberg really is going to be an epic moment in television history. With Hank being right about Gus the whole time, I think it's possible he may get a promotion, and his own DEA team. He will have alot more resources now than he ever has before. If they trace Walt's drug money, his whole family would feel the effect. The house will be seized, because he payed the bills with drug money. The car was will be seized... Skyler will be taken into jail for aiding a criminal. Walt Jr. will probably have to move in with Hank and Marie, alot with his little sister.

It will be interesting to see how Hank deals with finding out about Walt, because he's family... and he knows it will ruin them. Plus, it will be interesting see how Walt deals with it. Will he go down without a fight? Or will his pride get the better of him, and he'll do something drastic?
  • Tikhung likes this

HOLDMYBALLSACK
  • HOLDMYBALLSACK

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:59 PM

i actually think Walt dieing may be at the hands of Hank and not Jessie

cos Hank will be so so angry when/if he finds out.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:07 PM

Hank won't just kill Walt, unless Walt gives him no other choice. I imagine Hank's panic attacks will come back in light of knowing who Heisenberg is. my prediction: Walt turns into the new Gus... begins mass distributing meth onto the streets, just like the Los Pollos Hermanos front did... but he will have his own means. Hank, now promoted with his own DEA team, learns the blue stuff is back on the street and begins investigating. At some point it leads to Walt. Hank approaches him, and that's where the confrontation would be up to debate.

HOLDMYBALLSACK
  • HOLDMYBALLSACK

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:22 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Sunday, Jun 17 2012, 23:07)
Hank won't just kill Walt, unless Walt gives him no other choice. I imagine Hank's panic attacks will come back in light of knowing who Heisenberg is. my prediction: Walt turns into the new Gus... begins mass distributing meth onto the streets, just like the Los Pollos Hermanos front did... but he will have his own means. Hank, now promoted with his own DEA team, learns the blue stuff is back on the street and begins investigating. At some point it leads to Walt. Hank approaches him, and that's where the confrontation would be up to debate.

what do you recon will happen to Jessie?

i think maybe he might quit the buisiness and sober up.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:33 PM

I don't know. I really think it depends on if (most likely) he finds out the truth about Jane and Brock. In my opinion, he sees Walt as a father figure... so when he finds out what he done to Jane and Brock, I imagine all trust to be lost with him. He may kill Walt for what he has done, and while that would be a satisfying end to me, I know the writers won't take the easy way out. I'd like to imagine Jesse leaves the drug trade after that , and becomes a car salesman and lives happily ever after with Brock and Andrea... but somehow I don't see that happening.

I just hope they don't take the Scarface route and have Walt hill him. The writers never disappoint though, so we can expect the best.

HOLDMYBALLSACK
  • HOLDMYBALLSACK

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:38 PM

yeh i think u may be right about the jessie walt confrontation, damn that would be intense.

i think we will be very suprised in a good way but wow i am getting so hyped for this new season and its out near my Birthday, i could not ask for a better present.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:15 AM Edited by GTA-King, 18 June 2012 - 01:06 AM.

Nice! Yeah, Dark Knight Rises comes out on July 20th. So it's safe to say that it will be an awesome week for me.

Does anyone else think it's quite possible that HANK will try to kill Walt in S5? I've read all kinds of theories floated about Hank and how he will react to discovering Walt's secret identity (like, he will calmly tell his superiors or build a case before he confronts Walt or confront Skyler instead or even go into business with Walt and Jesse). But personally I feel like the most natural reaction would be to kill Walt. I mean, the depth of Walt's betrayal is astounding, not even considering that it has taken away Hank's ability to walk.

Uncovering Walt's identity won't just be a slap in the face, it will turn Hank's world upside-down. Skyler finding out Walt makes meth is one thing; she rationalizes it and totally downplays all that his job entails in her mind. But once Hank finds out that Walt is Heisenberg he will automatically know how much death and destruction Walt is responsible for (including of course his own injuries). And since Hank has been fighting so hard all this time to nail Heisenberg and Walt has been actively concealing his identity, it makes them actual enemies, in the classic cop/bad guy code (which Hank lives by). Adding Skyler and her deceit to the mix might easily push him over the edge into temporary insanity. Frankly, I wouldn't believe a scenario where Hank just blithely slaps the cuffs on Walt. He's going to be raging, dangerously angry.

Seems very unlikely to me that the show will actually let Hank kill Walt. Personally, I'd love to see Jesse come to Walt's rescue and shoot Hank (as Hank's gun is drawn on Walt). Man, talk about conflict! I'd love to see Walt react to that series of events.

gizmo
  • gizmo

aka JuVeNiLe

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:13 AM

Does anyone remember when Junior went to Walt's house and he was kind of out of it and called Junior Jesse? I think this plays a major roll in season 5 where a scenario may arise where Walt has a decision to kill Jesse or not.

Mike I'm sure will return, with a vengeance.

Saul will somehow hook Walt up with some big connections.

Walt knew Jesse only knew of the ricin poison and the only way Jesse will know of the Lily of the valley is if Walt has a guilty conscience.

Hank can't kill Walt. He can't even walk. He can tell his DEA buddies to bust Walt as he grows ever suspicious of Walt's actions.

With Gus out of the picture and the lab gone, where will they cook? This is a major factor.

Good ole Skinny P. Is all I'm gonna say..

Andrea will not approve of Jesse's lifestyle, especially after the scare of her son.

Skyler is in it for the long haul, let's see what tricks she has up her sleeve.

Junior will discover Walt's double life, maybe he reveals it to Hank?

Marie, good ole Marie. I'm sure she'll be in on it before Hank...does she snitch?

Yeah, I guess I like this show a little...

Vormek
  • Vormek

• Members

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:36 PM

Mike I'm sure will return, with a vengeance.

Yes, he will probably return but I don't think he will do anything to Walt/Jesse. His relationship with Gus was not personal at all. He just saw Gus as his boss, nothing else.

Saul will somehow hook Walt up with some big connections.

I believe Walt will start working for Madrigal Electromotive in season 5. Now that Gus is gone they will have to replace him with someone and this someone will be Walt.

Walt knew Jesse only knew of the ricin poison and the only way Jesse will know of the Lily of the valley is if Walt has a guilty conscience.

You might be right here. I see Jesse finding out about it either that way, or Saul will tell him about it. (Saul was probably in on it)

Hank can't kill Walt. He can't even walk. He can tell his DEA buddies to bust Walt as he grows ever suspicious of Walt's actions.

Hank finding out about Walt/Heisenberg is inevitable but season 5 might take place during a long time period (a few months maybe) so he might be able to walk. I believe he used crutches the last we saw from him.

With Gus out of the picture and the lab gone, where will they cook? This is a major factor.

They will most likely cook for the Germans (Madrigal Electromotive)

Good ole Skinny P. Is all I'm gonna say..

biggrin.gif

Andrea will not approve of Jesse's lifestyle, especially after the scare of her son.

True.

Skyler is in it for the long haul, let's see what tricks she has up her sleeve.

From the season 5 promo it looks like she's ready to leave Walt (again). But I don't think Walt will allow her to do so.

Junior will discover Walt's double life, maybe he reveals it to Hank?

Yeah most likely he'll find out what his dad's been up to. I wonder how he will take it.

Marie, good ole Marie. I'm sure she'll be in on it before Hank...does she snitch?

She might, she just might.

27 DAYS LEFT!!!

HOLDMYBALLSACK
  • HOLDMYBALLSACK

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:57 PM

I think Walt would do anything to protect his secret coming out even if it meant killing his own son, Junior.

I think that might happen for shock value.

Vormek
  • Vormek

• Members

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE (HOLDMYBALLSACK @ Monday, Jun 18 2012, 15:57)
I think Walt would do anything to protect his secret coming out even if it meant killing his own son, Junior.

I doubt it bro. Walter seems to like his new identity. He could easily have told Skyler that he had nothing to do with the death of Gus, Tyrus and Salamanca but he just had to tell Skyler that he "won". He seemed to enjoy telling his wife this. As long as Hank doesn't find out about his new life I think Walter wants people to know about him and how powerful and intimidating he's grown to be.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:11 PM

New photo from season 5:

http://insidetv.ew.c...ason-5-photo-2/

Looks like they are both having trouble sleeping... which is understandable. Skyler looks absolutely terrified though.

HOLDMYBALLSACK
  • HOLDMYBALLSACK

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Monday, Jun 18 2012, 18:11)
New photo from season 5:

http://insidetv.ew.c...ason-5-photo-2/

Looks like they are both having trouble sleeping... which is understandable. Skyler looks absolutely terrified though.

it cant be denied she has a nice pair

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:20 PM Edited by GTA-King, 18 June 2012 - 06:36 PM.

^ Agreed. I think she looked her best during season 4. Seems like she lost a bit of weight for season 5 though.

Here's some cast headshots I just found for season 5. The one of Walt looks rather menacing.

http://www.huffingto..._n_1606018.html

Wow, alot of new photos today. Here's another:

http://blog.zap2it.c...pside-down.html

Is that the ricin? Hmmm.... monocle.gif

Oh sweet mother of God... I've just found some more. panic.gif

http://collider.com/...-images/173900/

I'm going to upload all of these and add them to the OP.

gizmo
  • gizmo

aka JuVeNiLe

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:08 PM

QUOTE (HOLDMYBALLSACK @ Monday, Jun 18 2012, 09:57)

He is in the business for his family, especially his son and daughter. No way he'd kill his own son.

Now Junior dying for an event related to Walt....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users