Photo

☆ [Br]eaking [Ba]d ☆

5,334 replies to this topic
GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:54 PM

True, we haven't seen him in his absolute true form yet. He has done alot of bad things to be considered an antagonist now though. That's why the show focuses on more then one character. And now, we will have to choose who to root for. I will always root for Walt though since I always do that with bad guys. Just something about bad guys in movies I like. I have always rooted for Hannibal Lecter, Darth Vader, Tony Montana, ect. I find them more interesting then the protagonist.

DeeperRed
  • DeeperRed

Damn it feels good to be gangsta

• Zaibatsu

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:02 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Tuesday, Jan 10 2012, 17:54)
True, we haven't seen him in his absolute true form yet. He has done alot of bad things to be considered an antagonist now though. That's why the show focuses on more then one character. And now, we will have to choose who to root for. I will always root for Walt though since I always do that with bad guys. Just something about bad guys in movies I like. I have always rooted for Hannibal Lecter, Darth Vader, Tony Montana, ect. I find them more interesting then the protagonist.

All the bad things he has done though, he has been pushed to do (Except the Lily!). All he wanted to do was make meth for Gus and save money for his family but events led him to the only option of killing Gus for the safety of his own family. If he had killed Gus to gain control of the meth trade it would of been different.

I just can't call him antagonist until I see him do something bad for the sake of making more money, i.e. killing of competition or something along those lines as everything he has done thus far has been in the end to protect someone whether it be his family, Hank or even Jesse.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:09 PM

That's understandable. Everything has been in the best interest of his family. Just the ways in which he has done them are often blinding, and morally challenging. With Gus dead, I'm wondering what Walt will do now. Will he go back to teaching? Live his life like normal again? Will he succumb to his pride yet again and take over Gus' fallen empire? This is what I think the most of about season 5. Where it will take us.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:51 PM Edited by GTA-King, 14 January 2012 - 07:56 AM.

Here's an interesting new article that I thought I would share with yall.

Click.

user posted image
Here's a cool pic I found too. It's currently my PS3 wallpaper. smile.gif

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:07 AM Edited by GTA-King, 27 January 2012 - 11:57 PM.

Sorry for the triple post, but here's an interesting new article.

http://www.huffingto..._n_1233733.html

So do you guys think Walt will reach his demise by the hands of Jesse? I for one would be satisfied by this.

Here's another: http://collider.com/...terview/140528/

Pretty much confirms that season 5 will start airing in July.

Leve-O
  • Leve-O

Sic Parvis Magna

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 January 2012 - 01:22 AM

I read somewhere that season 5 will be 16 episodes and it will be split it into two parts. Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. confused.gif

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:03 AM Edited by GTA-King, 25 February 2012 - 08:16 AM.

http://www.cinemable...More-39844.html
http://www.tvguide.c...rs-1043760.aspx

Interesting new articles about season 5. It seems that Vince might want to put the focus back on Walt & Jesse's relationship again. It was kinda lacking due to Gus keeping them apart during season 4, so it would be nice to see this again. I expect a big build up as well. They're all friendly, then suddenly... BAM "I watched Jane die, and I didn't anything about it" KA-POW"I poisoned Brock to get you back on my side."

Season 5 is going to be so epic. I'm very curious to see how and why Walt gets back into the meth game. With Gus dead and the cartel wiped out, it's pretty much open territory for Walt.

Budweiser Addict
  • Budweiser Addict

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:30 AM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Friday, Jan 27 2012, 00:07)
Sorry for the triple post, but here's an interesting new article.

http://www.huffingto..._n_1233733.html

So do you guys think Walt will reach his demise by the hands of Jesse? I for one would be satisfied by this.

Here's another: http://collider.com/...terview/140528/

Pretty much confirms that season 5 will start airing in July.

I've been of the belief from the start that Jesse would be the one to kill Walt. And the way in which things are going- it seems more and more possible that Jesse will kill him.

Sauron
  • Sauron

chillin' like a mega villain

• The Precinct

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:46 PM

p sure season 5 will be 12 episodes of Walt on life support when his cancer returns. f*ckkkkk

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:19 PM Edited by GTA-King, 19 March 2012 - 09:18 PM.

Makes me happy to see this bumped. I was planning on bumping it once I found out the official premier date of season 5. But it's still fun to speculate! icon14.gif

@Niko Vercetti 112: I'm thinking Jesse killing Walt would be the most satisfying ending. Walt has put him through so much, he deserves to die by Jesse's hands. Don't underestimate the writers though. They always go for the least expected angle. ph34r.gif

@Sauron: na, that would suck. My theory is that Walt gets his diagnosis back (remember his screening in season 4? we never seen the results) and it turns out his cancer has returned. The family already has the car wash, so they really don't need money anymore right? Wrong. We all know how Walt's pride is. He will do something drastic if he lears his cancer is back. Like get back into the meth game, even though he doesn't have to, does it anyway because of his big ego. I'd imagine he'd ask Jesse for help again, and Jesse saying how crazy he is wanting to return to cooking meth.

With Gus dead, and the cartel wiped out, it's pretty much open territory for Walt. I imagine season 5 will be about Walt becoming the new drug kingpin. Afterall, Vince Gilligan's goal was to make Walter White change from "Mr. Chips to Scarface" as the series went on. It's time to see Walt in Scarface mode.

So much could happen. Walt could make the car wash a front for a super lab (the chemicals would be good cover). If Ted is actually dead, what will happen to the company? Perhaps he left it to Skyler? If so, depending on how she feels about Walt's "I won" line, Walt would start laundering the drug money through the company, while Skyler cooked the books. It would be so perfect. Walt would be the new Gus. I'd imagine when Mike returns from Mexico and learns Gus is dead, he will be pissed at first, but eventually works for Walt as his enforcer. Jesse could run Walt's lab. Mike could hire goons, Skyler launders the money. Would be the perfect criminal empire for Walt. And Hank, hot on the trail again. Finds out someone is peddling meth in New Mexico again. But little does he know, it's his own brother-in-law. Heisenberg.

I f*cking love Breaking Bad. Enough said. inlove.gif

Oh, and here's a great new article I just found. Will get you pumped up for season 5.

http://www.thewrap.c...get-crazy-36348

Budweiser Addict
  • Budweiser Addict

• Members

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:36 PM

My friend has this theory about the end of Breaking Bad- and it sounds really good. Here it is:

Hank somehow finds out Saul is wrapped up with everything, and he goes to make an arrest on him. Meanwhile, Jesse finds out the truth about Walter with Brock and prepares to kill Walt. When Walt finds out about these two things, he asks Mike (who is now working for them), to go kill both Jesse and Saul. Mike goes after Saul first- who is in DEA custody. Mike manages to find a way to silence Saul, but is confronted by Hank and Gomez. After a gun fight between the three, Mike is killed. Hank checks Mike's phone and finds a contact "Walt" there. Hank calls the number and Walt picks up, asking "Is the job complete?".

Hank finally pices it all together. Walt realises what has happened and hurries back to his house to get Skylar, Walt Jr and Holly. Upon arriving they pack their bags. But Jesse coming barging in through the dooor while Walt is in the living room. They get intyo a fight, and it ends with Jesse pointing a gun to Walts head (like in the episode "Face Off". And then you hear three shots come from behind Jesse, who then collapses dead. It is revealed Skylar used Walt's snub-nose pistol to do it.

They then get in their car and head to the car wash (to get all their money so they can start a new life). When they are there DEA agents souround the building. Hank goes in to try and talk Walt into giving himself up. But Walt refuses, drawing a gun- causing Hank to shoot him dead (in the exact same spot and way Walt collapsed while at the car wash in the first episode).

In the end- Skylar goes to jail, Walt Jr lives on his own, and Hank and Marie get custody of Holly. And the show ends with Walt Jr looking at a picture of their entire family together, at a happoer point in time.
  • Tikhung likes this

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:13 AM

Oh my, that would be pretty depressing... lol. Very thought out though. Kudos to your friend! icon14.gif

I doubt Mike would agree to kill Jesse though. They have formed somewhat of a bond. I'd imagine he would protect Jesse from Walt. I hope if Walt dies, it will be by the hands of Jesse. That would be the most satisfying, because of all the things Walt has done to him. I believe part 1 of season 5 will be Walt becoming the new Gus. Setting up his own criminal empire. Then the 2nd part will be about Hank investigating the blue meth again... only it's not Gus that is behind it this time. It's his brother-in-law... Heisenberg. I can't wait to actually see the scene in which Hank finds out the truth. I've been anticipating it ever since the very first episode.

Carbine23
  • Carbine23

Work Hard & Say It's Easy

• Members

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:43 PM

I feel so bad for Walt Jr. He's caught up in all of this without even knowing

Budweiser Addict
  • Budweiser Addict

• Members

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:52 PM

QUOTE (Carbine23 @ Thursday, Mar 22 2012, 16:43)
I feel so bad for Walt Jr. He's caught up in all of this without even knowing

Yeah. I'm wondering what his reaction will be when he finds out his father cooks meth.

Borahorza
  • Borahorza

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:13 AM

He'll probably just ask what's for breakfast tbh

Budweiser Addict
  • Budweiser Addict

• Members

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:35 AM

QUOTE (Borahorza @ Sunday, Mar 25 2012, 05:13)
He'll probably just ask what's for breakfast tbh

Walt will cook him up a batch of Blue Meth for him.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:21 PM Edited by GTA-King, 26 March 2012 - 12:42 AM.

What if Walt Jr. did get ahold of some blue meth? Better yet, what if he showed it to his friends? Remember when they tried to get him to buy beer in the first season? Peer pressure. They would probably smoke it, thus becoming addicted. That would truly be a tragedy. Walt's own son becomes a meth head.

Perhaps they were saving Walt Jr. for the last season, where he will finally shine!

Toup
  • Toup

Group: Cheesedicks

• Members

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:11 PM Edited by Toup, 26 March 2012 - 05:20 PM.

QUOTE (Richcity804 @ Thursday, Jan 5 2012, 06:23)
Don't forget about Mike.  They said that they would send a car for him in a couple days.  I'm willing to bet that he makes a big return in Season 5 and will most likely be pissed.

Not really, he was doing it for the money. For instance, his daughter comes to mind.

Also, I don't really think you can see Walt as either a protagonist or antagonist. He is who he is, a human.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:16 AM

Walt is a great character because he's morally gray. Actually, I think a better term for him would be "morally challenged." The series started out with him doing bad things for good reasons, then bad things for somewhat agreeable reasons... I'm willing to bet in season 5 he will be doing bad things for bad reasons. The show is called Breaking Bad... so it's time we reached that point with Walt.

Toup
  • Toup

Group: Cheesedicks

• Members

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:42 PM

Also, sup with Gus walking out of the room w/o half his face?

SIKKS66
  • SIKKS66

Horny

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:01 PM

QUOTE (Toup @ Wednesday, Mar 28 2012, 16:42)
Also, sup with Gus walking out of the room w/o half his face?

Hah, I liked that scene. For a second I was like "no, no f*cking way is he surviving that, that's ridiculous." Then it panned around and it was just the right amount of gore to give the actor the death his character deserved. He really did a top job in making that character a lot more interesting than it was probably first scripted, it was cool and only fair that they gave him a proper, explosive send-off tounge.gif . Loved how he straightened his tie before dropping. Classy to the end.

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Members

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:47 AM

This brings a tear to my eye.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:39 AM

^ I love how the light from the bullet holes reflects onto Walt when Hank pulls the tape off. Foreshadowing things to come?

Budweiser Addict
  • Budweiser Addict

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:17 PM

QUOTE (mrpain @ Saturday, Mar 31 2012, 04:47)
This brings a tear to my eye.

Haha. Nice video man.
icon14.gif

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:44 AM

Well, it's official. Season 5 will be split into two parts. First part will air in July, and it's assumed part two will air sometime in early 2013.

http://screenrant.co...3-scott-163909/

Meh, kinda bummed to be honest. I hated when they did this with Walking Dead season 2. It makes the wait unbearable. But at least we know what the first episode of season 5 will look like. Apparently getting away with killing Gus proves not to be so easy. Perhaps the DEA investigates the destroyed super lab, and Gus' home & business which leads Walt trying to cover all evidence pointing to him. Remember the surveillance camera?

My theory is that part 1 will be about Walt tying up loose ends with Gus' death, and eventually he will try to establish himself as the new kingpin (for some reason). Then part one ends with Walt actually becoming the new Gus, and season 2 will start out with Walt in complete power, then something happens, which leads to Jesse finding out about Jane and Brock.

I'm expecting alot more Heisenberg in season 5, that's for sure.
  • Tikhung likes this

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:48 PM

So yeah, I just have to share this.

http://www.tv.com/ne...-5-video-28537/

SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! What could be this important plot point Bryan is talking about? My mind can only wonder. July can't come soon enough!

AreXi
  • AreXi

Quack Quack

• Members

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:08 PM

The video you are trying to watch can not be viewed from your current country or location

Go f*ck yourselves then >:(

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:32 AM

QUOTE (AreXi @ Thursday, May 3 2012, 14:08)
The video you are trying to watch can not be viewed from your current country or location

Go f*ck yourselves then >:(

There you go. icon14.gif

Budweiser Addict
  • Budweiser Addict

• Members

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:54 AM

Thanks for that GTA King.

Oh, and by the way- I've heard from a few people that they are going to be introducing a new character by the name of "Paul" in season 5. He's the same age as Jesse, but smarter and will be hiding something sinister. If this is true (which I can't confirm nor deny) could he be Gus's second in comand? Or maybe another old student of Walter's?

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:50 PM Edited by GTA-King, 04 May 2012 - 08:07 PM.

QUOTE (Niko Vercetti 112 @ Friday, May 4 2012, 07:54)
Thanks for that GTA King.

Oh, and by the way- I've heard from a few people that they are going to be introducing a new character by the name of "Paul" in season 5. He's the same age as Jesse, but smarter and will be hiding something sinister. If this is true (which I can't confirm nor deny) could he be Gus's second in comand? Or maybe another old student of Walter's?

Hmmm, very interesting. Who told you that?

Here's something I found awhile back. Apparently this guy gets a scoop on certain TV shows.

http://tvline.com/20...-fringe-castle/

Here's the one about Breaking Bad

Question: Do we have to wait until July 2012 for Breaking Bad‘s fifth season? —Hannah
Ausiello: You sure do, but here’s something to tide you over: The show is introducing a major new character named Lydia. She’s described as a brittle, smart businesswoman and mother who is going through a challenging time. Producers are looking for an “Amy Ryan/Jodie Foster” type for the series regular role. Ooooh, I know the perfect actress for the part: Amy Ryan! Genius idea, right?

So if this is true, exactly who could this businesswoman be? My guess is that she is a representative of Madrigal Electromotives (the German corporation that owns Los Pollos Hermanos and funds Gus' laundry mat). My prediction is that they are pissed that Gus died, so they send her to find someone else to be their frontman. If Mike teams up with Walt, perhaps he will introduce him to this Lydia character, and he would become the new front man.

Walt could start his own lab under the car wash (perfect place because of all the chemicals) which would be funded by Madrigal Electromotives, just like Gus' laundry mat. Beneke Fabricators could become the new means of laundering the money, because as Skyler said, there's no way a car wash could make all that money.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users