Photo

☆ [Br]eaking [Ba]d ☆

5,293 replies to this topic
Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:37 AM Edited by geobst, 17 January 2014 - 12:38 AM.

Nah, that's because no one channel airs BB in the UK, so Netflix just took it up and made it available around the same time as the US. They're doing the same for Better Call Saul too.

Actually, season one and two aired in the UK on Channel 5. The UK ratings were pretty lame so it stopped airing on television and was picked up by Netflix.

Kippers
  • Kippers

おっぱいは好きで

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:48 AM Edited by Kippers, 17 January 2014 - 02:50 AM.

Nah, that's because no one channel airs BB in the UK, so Netflix just took it up and made it available around the same time as the US. They're doing the same for Better Call Saul too.

Actually, season one and two aired in the UK on Channel 5. The UK ratings were pretty lame so it stopped airing on television and was picked up by Netflix.

I did think it was strange that something like BB wasn't being broadcasted here on TV.  I didn't get into it until season 3, so I wouldn't have noticed S1 and 2.

Chuffed to see BB win two Globes. It just had to as it was the last year it would be in competition. Cranston not finally getting one would have been criminal.

MrPeteyMax
  • MrPeteyMax

forum prankster haha i prank u!!!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:04 AM

I'm watching through it a second time with a friend. Just remembering how it's going to end just makes me sad... It's also weird looking at a room of characters thinking "Wow, you're all dead."

calearne
  • calearne

GTAO is a complete abomination compared to GTA IV multiplayer.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:40 PM

I installed Hola unblocker for chrome and set it to UK and now I can watch the PART 2 of S5 on my mac in the US!

I have also gained access to more shows like Justified etc.

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:44 PM

I Know a site that provides you with a putlocker link to each Breaking Bad episode or any other TV Show/Movie.

But i'm not sure if i am allowed to post the link of the site here.  :/

(Helpful to those willing to watch part 2 of Season 5)

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:54 PM Edited by WhatsStrength, 04 February 2014 - 05:56 PM.

I've been thinking about something lately: had Walt spared Mike at the river, wouldn't he still kill him further down the road? After Jack's crew killed all of his guys wouldn't he have come back to get revenge on Walt? I hope that's the case otherwise his death infuriates me. It was meaningless and a borderline pathetic way to die.

CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:00 PM

I'm watching through it a second time with a friend. Just remembering how it's going to end just makes me sad... It's also weird looking at a room of characters thinking "Wow, you're all dead."

Lots of characters survived too: Jesse, Walt's family (except Hank), Saul...

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Get Love Fisted

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:52 AM

I've been watching the first 5 seasons over the last month or so. Funnily enough I've owned the first 2 seasons for about a year, watched them, but never went on further until I got the urge a few weeks ago. Just finished watching season 5 today.

I guess I'm a late comer to the Breaking Bad party.

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:24 PM

Finished all the 5 seasons in less than 5 days.

God! This is the best of TV pictures ever!

• Target13 likes this

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:57 AM Edited by JustOneMonth, 10 February 2014 - 04:58 AM.

I've been thinking about something lately: had Walt spared Mike at the river, wouldn't he still kill him further down the road? After Jack's crew killed all of his guys wouldn't he have come back to get revenge on Walt? I hope that's the case otherwise his death infuriates me. It was meaningless and a borderline pathetic way to die.

He was a human after all, he did not need to have an exotic death, thats something i like on the show, but yeah, i hoped for something more. And Walt would not kill those guys if Mike was alive because Mike would pay them off and not turn them to the DEA?

BTW, what do you guys think of Walt? Most people just say he was a monster and deserved to die but there is much more then that. I liked the ending to an amazing show. 

• The Leviathan likes this

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:46 AM

No, they started talking and that's why Mike skipped town in the first place. His money was seized and he was a wanted man so there's no way he could have payed them off.

Anyway, I rooted for Walt the whole way. I honestly didn't care that he poisoned Brock or did many of the other horrible things because they were all in the best interests of his family.

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:02 PM Edited by Ferocious Banger, 10 February 2014 - 01:02 PM.

He was a human after all, he did not need to have an exotic death, thats something i like on the show, but yeah, i hoped for something more. And Walt would not kill those guys if Mike was alive because Mike would pay them off and not turn them to the DEA?

BTW, what do you guys think of Walt? Most people just say he was a monster and deserved to die but there is much more then that. I liked the ending to an amazing show. 

I'm on the fence with Walt. Really, the last few episodes had me pulling my hair out pondering on whom to root for!

Anyway, I was rooting for Hank to not die. I would have liked to see a "Dexter-Debra" ( post season 6 ) kind of relationship there.

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:12 PM

I'm on the fence with Walt. Really, the last few episodes had me pulling my hair out pondering on whom to root for!

Anyway, I was rooting for Hank to not die. I would have liked to see a "Dexter-Debra" ( post season 6 ) kind of relationship there.

Same here, but Hank just died being a pain in the ass.

At the end i rooted for Walt and Jesse all along, and was disgusted in the slavery scene, holy f*cking sh*t. Just that picture hanging there and i knew they would blackmail or kill Brock or his mom, and they did, exept for the kid anyways. I like to thing Jesse got away with it and adopted Brock or have ''a new life'' thanks to the dissapearer. I loved when Jane(that was her name right) died, come on she was a bitch who wanted to blackmail Walt, what a weak addicted c*nt.

When is the Prequel coming btw.

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:43 PM

The "sequel" is all set to air in November.

"At the end i rooted for Walt and Jesse all along, and was disgusted in the slavery scene, "
f*ck me, I get depressed thinking of the scene where Andrea was killed in front of Jesse. I connected to Jesse in a way I don't usually do with fictional characters.

" I loved when Jane(that was her name right) "

Yeah, but I actually liked her character for some reason up until the point where she started blackmailing Walt.

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:15 PM

Same here, but Hank just died being a pain in the ass.

At the end i rooted for Walt and Jesse all along, and was disgusted in the slavery scene, holy f*cking sh*t. Just that picture hanging there and i knew they would blackmail or kill Brock or his mom, and they did, exept for the kid anyways. I like to thing Jesse got away with it and adopted Brock or have ''a new life'' thanks to the dissapearer. I loved when Jane(that was her name right) died, come on she was a bitch who wanted to blackmail Walt, what a weak addicted c*nt.

When is the Prequel coming btw.

Jane was okay up until she blackmailed Walt. I wanted her to die the second she said "I can go where ever I want" when she and Jesse opened up the bag of money. She acted like it was hers and she didn't do a damn thing to deserve it.

• The Leviathan and JustOneMonth like this

Jc_39a
  • Jc_39a

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:36 PM

I'm on season 1, episode 4 - things are pretty f*cked up atm.

RARusk
  • RARusk

The Man With No Avatar

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 05:24 AM

"Breaking Bad" posters for every episode.

• The Leviathan and Johan like this

Johan
  • Johan

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:37 AM

Wow! This is pretty impressive, might have to buy one of those

The Leviathan
  • The Leviathan

Goof the floof.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Contributor [Movies & TV] 2012
    Best Writer 2012
    Story of the Year 2012 "Grand Theft Auto V"
    Best Concept Story 2012 "The Story of Albert de Silva"

Posted 24 February 2014 - 10:21 AM

I love how this thread is coming alive again.

:]

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:21 PM

I watched every show past the train heist but just got the whole first season can't wait to watch it

Craig Kostelecky
  • Craig Kostelecky

GTA:LC Team Leader

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:03 PM

Jane was okay up until she blackmailed Walt. I wanted her to die the second she said "I can go where ever I want" when she and Jesse opened up the bag of money. She acted like it was hers and she didn't do a damn thing to deserve it.

For me she turned slightly before that when she relapsed. It was a perfect example of how an addict can have extended sobriety but once they start back up it was like they never stopped. Her life spiraled out of control very quickly. I felt so bad for her father.

CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:55 PM

Anyone else feels Hank's death was foreshadowed in One Minute episode?

The Leviathan
  • The Leviathan

Goof the floof.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
    Best Writer 2012

Posted 14 March 2014 - 10:42 PM

How so?

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

The Business

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 14 March 2014 - 11:23 PM

Finished all the 5 seasons in less than 5 days.

God! This is the best of TV pictures ever!

*Cough* Sherlock is the best *cough*

CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 March 2014 - 11:16 AM

How so?

I see some simialarity's.

Hank getting shot, Pinkman being indirectly responsible for it.

Without the Pinkman incident in season 3 Hank would have had a gun to protect himself. And if Hank didn't get involved with Jesse in season 5 he would never have met Uncle Jack.

Johnny Playert
  • Johnny Playert

BIGGOS_010

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • Best Snapmatic [Character] 2013

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:34 PM

Dayum, the BB Thread still going strong huh

Any info on Better Call Saul? Supposed to air in Novembre or something right?

CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 25 March 2014 - 05:36 PM

One thing I don't understand:

Hank was thinking Gale was Heisenberg for a long time, but he should hv known he didn't suit Badger's describtion of Heisenberg (bald, middle aged guy). Wasn't it quite obvious Gale wasn't Heisenberg, but just a lab assistant of him?

Plot hole?

The Leviathan
  • The Leviathan

Goof the floof.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
    Best Writer 2012

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:53 PM

Don't you remember when Walt got toasty at the family dinner and told Hank that Gale was nothing but a copy cat, and that the real Heisenberg may still be out there?

CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:12 PM

Don't you remember when Walt got toasty at the family dinner and told Hank that Gale was nothing but a copy cat, and that the real Heisenberg may still be out there?

Yes, but I mean prior that episode, Hank was thinking Gale was Heisenberg for awhile, even though Badger told him Heisenberg is a bald, middle aged guy.

The Leviathan
  • The Leviathan

Goof the floof.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
    Best Writer 2012

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:18 AM

Maybe Hank assumed Badger gave him false information? The question is a bit confusing to me, for some reason.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users