Photo

☆ [Br]eaking [Ba]d ☆

5,238 replies to this topic
Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Uncle T

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:12 PM Edited by Xerukal, 30 September 2013 - 09:13 PM.

This guy REALLY hates Breaking Bad.

"Elpresador" 

Isn't he that extremely dated and irrelevant COD Commentator (Let's face it, what COD commentator isn't dated and irrelevant)? 

I still don't understand why he shouts like a mentally handicapped gorilla stepping on a spike strip. Does he think it's intimidating or something? 

It's quite sad. 

InstantCClassic
  • InstantCClassic

Gatorade me, b*tch.

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:18 PM Edited by InstantCClassic, 30 September 2013 - 09:18 PM.

Oh man, what a beautiful end to a beautiful show.

Spoiler

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:39 PM Edited by El_Diablo, 30 September 2013 - 09:41 PM.

Ok Diablo...I'll bite.

Greatest show of all time?

no.

but it's close.

Really?

yes. really.

there are numerous shows that could qualify as the "greatest" and they are each very distinct from one another.

Breaking Bad is outstanding. so were several other shows of last 75 years of television.

it's not fair to call BB the single greatest show anymore so than any of the others.

BB isn't perfect.

and no; I'm not going to list other shows that I think are better or something. that's not the point.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:17 PM

That ending was something else. I loved

Spoiler
Powerful sh*t.

123-bob
  • 123-bob

Thug

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:17 PM Edited by 123-bob, 30 September 2013 - 11:20 PM.

The ending was so perfect, everything was concluded in such style and nothing short of perfection which is only to be expected from one of the best TV programmes ever created.

That beautiful scene where Walt is walking around the meth lab with that incredible soundtrack by Badfinger,

Spoiler
was one of the best scenes in Televisual history. I could cry.  

Its bitter-sweet because ill never experience that thrill of knowing that there's a new Breaking Bad episode to watch

Band Of Brothers was my all time favourite TV programme, but Breaking Bad has the crown now.

All Hail The King.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:26 PM Edited by GTAvanja, 30 September 2013 - 11:28 PM.

I don't know if you guys have seen this, but it fits this forum perfectly

amX2QY2_700b_v1.jpg

• milkmansun and Grand Theft Savage like this

RARusk
  • RARusk

The Man With No Avatar

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:59 PM

558519_10201399842530988_1687492484_n.jp

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:14 AM

What happens to Huell?!

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:19 AM

I don't know whether I liked the ending or not. The final episode just didn't feel like Breaking Bad to be honest

Lexty.
  • Lexty.

action without satisfaction.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:20 AM

Spoiler

El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:25 AM

What happens to Huell?!

SF07q6F.gif

• Distrom likes this

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Movies & TV] 2013

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:40 AM

What happens to Huell?!

My guess is that as soon as Hank and Gomez disappeared, the other agent that knew where he was, let the DEA know that Huell was in that motel.  They took him in, and officially questioned him, and he probably walked, because he knows nothing, and no one was left around that could link him to Walt.

Hardline_Pro
  • Hardline_Pro

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:59 AM

Apparently there is going to be an alternate ending on the DVD set. I hate alternate endings in movies and TV shows. It's like the writers can't come up with a solid ending and stick to it. Ugh, pet peeves!

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Uncle T

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:04 AM

Apparently there is going to be an alternate ending on the DVD set. I hate alternate endings in movies and TV shows. It's like the writers can't come up with a solid ending and stick to it. Ugh, pet peeves!

Said this on the previous page, myself.

But It'll only be 3 minutes. So It's not like they'll overhaul entire portions of the finale. From what I am to understand, It'll be more of a shoot-out than a clever mastermind plan, with the makeshift sentry gun and all. 

We'll see. It releases at the end of November anyway, does it not?

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:16 AM

Is it strange being happy for someone while they're strangling the sh*t out of someone? Jesse is going to be mindf*cked for a very long time, and quite honestly, I don't think the guy would last one year but he needed that. I was really hoping Jesse was going to pop Walt, but it is what it is.

I was very wrong about elliot and gretchen. I thought Walt was going to go on a murder spree, besides the aryans. It is strange how Walt built possibly the biggest meth empire, only to essentially bring it down by himself.

A spin-off would be nice but risky. I'm satisfied with the ending, and I'll be showing this show to my kids 10 years down the road.

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Uncle T

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:21 AM

Honestly, in terms of spin-offs, I'd rather have a good spin-off about Gus and Mike in their past adventures. How they met and how they got working together, and such. 

The Saul thing would be cool, sure. But I'd much rather see more of Mike and Gus. it would make sense, since they're already going for a prequel with the Saul spin-off.

Maybe one day.

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:25 AM

So I have been taking this journey  of Breaking Bad slowly and catching up. I'm on "Fly" lmao. This episode...

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:24 AM

It's like the writers can't come up with a solid ending and stick to it. Ugh, pet peeves!

What?

I don't think you understand what an alternate ending is. It's basically like a deleted scene. It's non canon to the show. There is a solid ending, it's the one we all saw Sunday night. This is just some small bonus with the DVD, showing what the ending was originally going to be.

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Uncle T

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:58 AM

It's like the writers can't come up with a solid ending and stick to it. Ugh, pet peeves!

What?

I don't think you understand what an alternate ending is. It's basically like a deleted scene. It's non canon to the show. There is a solid ending, it's the one we all saw Sunday night. This is just some small bonus with the DVD, showing what the ending was originally going to be.

Huh, "originally". That's new to me.

Does that mean Walt survives in this one? Because Vince expressed he really wanted Walt to survive in the finale, in an article I've read recently. Hope so.

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Movies & TV] 2013

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:50 AM

What happens to Huell?!

My guess is that as soon as Hank and Gomez disappeared, the other agent that knew where he was, let the DEA know that Huell was in that motel.  They took him in, and officially questioned him, and he probably walked, because he knows nothing, and no one was left around that could link him to Walt.

I was wrong...

3ewAeSD.jpg

Brobinski
  • Brobinski

PYPU

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:04 AM

I can't believe he finally admitted it. It was all for him. It's not quite redemption, but it's... well it was something.

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

MUFC. #Glazersout

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:53 AM

Perfect ending but I'm seriously going to miss Breaking Bad :(

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:05 AM

and the third of my top 3 shows ends

all within less than  a month... well f*ck me.

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:59 AM

This guy REALLY hates Breaking Bad.

"Elpresador" 

Isn't he that extremely dated and irrelevant COD Commentator (Let's face it, what COD commentator isn't dated and irrelevant)? 

I still don't understand why he shouts like a mentally handicapped gorilla stepping on a spike strip. Does he think it's intimidating or something? 

It's quite sad. 

Hilarious he only seen 10 minutes not even following the show properly. Just everything he says makes him a hypocrite. He's more of a "socially degenerate" than he claims others to be.

At first I thought he was just trolling hard/trying to rustle jimmies... looked at his channel and checked out a few videos. I guess I'm wrong.

milkmansun
  • milkmansun

Detective

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:03 AM

Greatest show on TV with greatest ending in my opinion! 

Every moment made the show more memorable....

Vormek
  • Vormek

I am not in danger. I AM the danger!

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:35 AM Edited by Vormek, 01 October 2013 - 12:14 PM.

Walt's kill list: Both direct, indirect and ordered kills

Emilio

Krazy-8

Jane (while it wasn't his intention to kill her, he's the one responsible. If Walt didn't show up at the house, Jane still would've lived)

Gangbanger #1

Gangbanger #2

Gale (while he didn't pull the trigger himself, he ordered the hit)

Gus

Tyrus

Hector (even though Hector was the one to blow up Gus and Turys, it was Walt who placed the bomb on his wheelchair and connected it to his bell. Hector had no choice but to ring the damn bell. It's not like he can avoid killing Gus because sooner or later he has to ring that bell and he'd blow up himself.)

Guard #1 at the lab

Guard #2 at the lab

Mike

Prisoner 1 - 10

Aryans 1 - 7 (Todd not included)

Lydia

Sum: 30

Direct kills: 15

Ordered kills: 14

Manslaughter: 1

Am I forgetting someone?

FiS!!HeR
  • FiS!!HeR

Villager

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:02 PM

Jane (while it wasn't his intention to kill her, he's the one responsible. If Walt didn't show up at the house, Jane still would've lived)

How would she be living if walt didn't show up at the house? I don't see any relevance here. Either way she was going to die from cocaine overdose.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:16 PM Edited by GTA-King, 01 October 2013 - 02:21 PM.

^ When Walt was shaking Jesse to wake him up, he knocked Jane onto her side. While you are probably right that she would have eventually OD'ed, Walt just sped up the process.

Also, I think you can add Walt himself to that list, Vormek. Because he ultimately did kill himself (by accident).

tomi19
  • tomi19

Playa

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

I'm just gonna leave this awesome wallpaper here:

http://i.imgur.com/NmFOdlo.jpg

Craig Kostelecky
  • Craig Kostelecky

GTA:LC Team Leader

• The Connection

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:00 PM