Photo

☆ [Br]eaking [Ba]d ☆

5,293 replies to this topic
aquateen87
  • aquateen87

Remember, no fear.

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:52 PM

Oh man, bring on the series finale! That's all I have to say! :)

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:30 PM

I hope Walt goes after Grey Matter. I can't stand the redemptive story arc, it's just not who he is as a character.

Vormek
  • Vormek

I am not in danger. I AM the danger!

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:41 PM

Can't believe people thought the episode was slow. This is quality Breaking Bad right here. Compare this episode with Open House or Green Light and you'll know what slow pacing is.

The episode definitely didn't top Ozymandias but it was a great episode. Top 10 material no doubt. It was really shocking to witness the death of Andrea. I mean holy sh*t. Whatever life Jesse still had in him, died in that scene. He was caught throwing away his money, he found out about Brock and Jane and he's certain Walt killed Mike. He was in the middle of a shootout, kidnapped, and brutally beaten. He's forced to cook and now he witnessed the death of his former girlfriend. Jesse's life was sucked right out of him in that scene.

I was really hoping for Jesse to make it out of there when he fled. But damn was it hard seeing him get caught. The scene with Todd in the White residence was chilling. Todd's a f*cking psychopath.

But the moment I had been waiting for since the ending of season 4 finally came. The return of Elliot and Gretchen. Such an intriguing story line and is the key to why Walt turned out the way he did. Seeing them on the TV there was so unexpected. I felt his rage. Just imagine how it must feel to be used like that. Taking all the credit for your own research plus becoming multi-millionaires as a result.

This episode answered a few questions

* Why Walt didn't have his wedding ring on him in the cold open of episode 5.01. (He lost weight and his fingers are too slim :D)

* Why he returns to ABQ. (To get back at Gretchen and Elliot by poisoning them with the ricin? At the same time he wants to get back at Jack and get his money back.

* Why the house was ruined. (If I'm not mistaken, the house was being auctioned after all their assets were frozen am I right? So it was being auctioned and some kids figured the house would be a cool place to visit. So they simply spend time there, trash up the place like kids usually do. The neighbors complained about this so the bank put up a fence around the house)

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:53 PM Edited by Jesse Pinkman, 23 September 2013 - 03:00 PM.

He definetly dont want Aryans to keep his money. I dont now why he would go after his old pal, who offered him money for the cancer and he refused it.

1238332_519631794780857_283347432_n.jpg

G_Unit_G_Unit
  • G_Unit_G_Unit

G_Unit G_Unit

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:13 PM

I hope Walt goes after Grey Matter. I can't stand the redemptive story arc, it's just not who he is as a character.

I hope he torches that gretin and that smug f to death...cant stand either of them i wanted them both to die soooo badly since that stupid birthday party they had.

FiS!!HeR
  • FiS!!HeR

Villager

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:21 PM

I believe that the intention behind the the speech about Walt by Gretchen and Elliot on the rise of the company wasn't to really deny his key role so that they can take all the pride for themselves, but it's their only getaway from losing investors since the company's name has been attached to Walt's name. Yes, rage was all over the face of Walt during their speech, but will that take him to do a 'Heisenberg' act on them? maybe that ricin is for them after all, that's, poison his past chemist fellows. 

Ottae
  • Ottae

(/'ɒteɪ/)

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:00 PM Edited by Ottae, 23 September 2013 - 04:06 PM.

I highly doubt Walt is going after Gray Matter. He's not an idiot, he knows they had to say that sh*t to protect their business and keep their shares up.

That final scene was there to show Walt that the blue Heisenberg meth is still being produced. Before he saw the news bulletin he'd resigned himself to get caught; his son doesn't love him and won't take his money and he has nothing left to live for. He then sees his scientific research completely written off by Gretchen and Elliott, the last thing that gave Walter White a legacy other than crime. He gets angry and decides that he may have completely lost his legacy within Gray Matter, but he isn't going to let those Nazis get away with his money and his Empire as Heisenberg.

It lit a fire under his ass, and now he wants what is his, even if it means going out in a blaze of glory. He isn't going after Gray Matter, he's going after Jack and his money.

On that note, I'm pumped for the final! The full Intro music was so intense; Walt's about to kick some ass.

G_Unit_G_Unit
  • G_Unit_G_Unit

G_Unit G_Unit

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:26 PM

I believe that the intention behind the the speech about Walt by Gretchen and Elliot on the rise of the company wasn't to really deny his key role so that they can take all the pride for themselves, but it's their only getaway from losing investors since the company's name has been attached to Walt's name. Yes, rage was all over the face of Walt during their speech, but will that take him to do a 'Heisenberg' act on them? maybe that ricin is for them after all, that's, poison his past chemist fellows. 

None of that bothers me, what bothers me is that f*cking retard Elliot who was opening his presents in his mansion like a big f*cking baby. I mean i wanted to smash his smug face in right then and there.

Gilligan
  • Gilligan

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:35 PM

New episode out today. Going to have to wait until tonight, as I watch it with my dad. I've got to say, this season has been extraordinary.

Spoiler

Vormek
  • Vormek

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:53 PM

Can't believe it's f*cking ending soon :(

69_black_69
  • 69_black_69

Just Beacuase

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:57 PM

Just gonna drop here to say that Granite State is a great penultimate episode. And Heisenberg gonna kick some motherf*ckers ass!!
So next week, i'm going to enjoy every moment of the finale episode, and after that, going to cry about it.

Rico44
  • Rico44

Custom member title

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:19 PM

sh*t, just one episode left. I guess it will be The Sopranos time afterwards.

Vormek
  • Vormek

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

6.6 million people tuned in for "Granite State". Slightly more than Ozymandias and a new record! Let's hope for a new record for "Felina" :D

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:49 PM

Oh man, i didn't know the forums had a BB thread. This is wonderful.

Finished Granite State yesterday. Absolutely great. A "calm before the storm" type of episode. With the ending scene just hyping the finale up with a touch of pure badassery. The full main theme fit perfectly at the ending there. Such a great scene. 

Can't wait for the finale. Uncle Jack better die. And he better die really painfully. Todd, too. Though i hope Jesse is the one to end him. 

FiS!!HeR
  • FiS!!HeR

Villager

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:58 PM Edited by FiS!!HeR, 23 September 2013 - 09:01 PM.

I highly doubt Walt is going after Gray Matter. He's not an idiot, he knows they had to say that sh*t to protect their business and keep their shares up.

That final scene was there to show Walt that the blue Heisenberg meth is still being produced. Before he saw the news bulletin he'd resigned himself to get caught; his son doesn't love him and won't take his money and he has nothing left to live for. He then sees his scientific research completely written off by Gretchen and Elliott, the last thing that gave Walter White a legacy other than crime. He gets angry and decides that he may have completely lost his legacy within Gray Matter, but he isn't going to let those Nazis get away with his money and his Empire as Heisenberg.

It lit a fire under his ass, and now he wants what is his, even if it means going out in a blaze of glory. He isn't going after Gray Matter, he's going after Jack and his money.

On that note, I'm pumped for the final! The full Intro music was so intense; Walt's about to kick some ass.

I agree. There seems to be no reason for Walt to go after Gretchen and Elliott. He's enraged at that scene because he has just heard that his top quality blue meth is still being produced and still reaching Europe. In other words, he has just realized that after all these months, Jesse is still alive and Jack with his posse haven't done what they agreed on, that's, to kill Pinkman. Add this to the fact that Walt is already enraged from th posse because they killed Hank and took almost all of his money.

That's what brought the 'Heisneberg' soul back. Now he's going into a full revenge from Jack and his posse using a heavy weapon, a poison for a soft and health-obsessed person, that's, Lydia. She always likes to have her drink with special herbs and sauces, so it would poetic to have a different kind of, let's say, killer herb.

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:07 PM

Still need to watch the new episode.

Is it as good as Ozymandias?

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:16 PM

Still need to watch the new episode.

Is it as good as Ozymandias?

yes.

476cP.gif

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:36 PM

You really think he bought that gun for Elliot and Gretchen? No... I'd say Walt was going to turn himself in before watching TV. The spark ignited when he heard what they said and now Walt really doesn't care what happens. Buying the M60 for revenge and the ricin for Elliot and Gretchen.

Hawkster
  • Hawkster

The One Who Knocks

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:57 PM

Gonna be sad to see the series end but I'm confident they'll have an epic finale, bring it on. :D

RARusk
  • RARusk

The Man With No Avatar

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:04 AM

ytMdyuN.gif

RARusk
  • RARusk

The Man With No Avatar

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:07 AM

994229_10151896374092722_1651711742_n.jp

Verdant
  • Verdant

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:35 AM

The last episodes just keep getting better and better. I can't believe we only have one more episode left. This episode will be a shocking finale for all of us. As for Granite State, it was awesome how Walt called the DEA to see who was in charge of his case. That phone call conversation with Walt Jr, shows how much respect is lost from Walter's family. This show has been absolutely f*cking outstanding I can barely describe it.

All bad things must come to and end..

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:55 AM

I'm finishing up season 2 and does anyone else hate Skyler with a passion???

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:12 AM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 24 September 2013 - 03:37 AM.

I'm finishing up season 2 and does anyone else hate Skyler with a passion???

I haven't been myself lately, but I love you. Nothing about that has changed, nothing ever will. So right now, what I need, is for you to climb down out of my ass. Can you do that? Will you do that for me, honey? Will you please, just once, get off my ass, you know? I'd appreciate it, I really would.

Is there anyone who can't hate Skyler for what she was in the first few seasons? Let season 4 come in, you gonna hate her even more!

And for the finale:

Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
I fell in love with a Mexican girl.
Night-time would find me in Rosa's cantina;
Music would play and Felina would whirl.

Blacker than night were the eyes of Felina,
Wicked and evil while casting a spell.
My love was deep for this Mexican maiden;
I was in love but in vain, I could tell.

One night a wild young cowboy came in,
Wild as the West Texas wind.
Dashing and daring,
A drink he was sharing
With wicked Felina,
The girl that I loved.

So in anger I

Challenged his right for the love of this maiden.
Down went his hand for the gun that he wore.
My challenge was answered in less than a heart-beat;
The handsome young stranger lay dead on the floor.

Just for a moment I stood there in silence,
Shocked by the FOUL EVIL deed I had done.
Many thoughts raced through my mind as I stood there;
I had but one chance and that was to run.

Out through the back door of Rosa's I ran,
Out where the horses were tied.
I caught a good one.
It looked like it could run.
Up on its back
And away I did ride,

Just as fast as I

Could from the West Texas town of El Paso
Out to the bad-lands of New Mexico.

Back in El Paso my life would be worthless.
Everything's gone in life; nothing is left.
It's been so long since I've seen the young maiden
My love is stronger than my fear of death.

I saddled up and away I did go,
Riding alone in the dark.
Maybe tomorrow
A bullet may find me.
Tonight nothing's worse than this
Pain in my heart.

And at last here I

Am on the hill overlooking El Paso;
I can see Rosa's cantina below.
My love is strong and it pushes me onward.
Down off the hill to Felina I go.

Off to my right I see five mounted cowboys;
Off to my left ride a dozen or more.
Shouting and shooting I can't let them catch me.
I have to make it to Rosa's back door.

Something is dreadfully wrong for I feel
A deep burning pain in my side.
Though I am trying
To stay in the saddle,
I'm getting weary,
Unable to ride.

But my love for

Felina is strong and I rise where I've fallen,
Though I am weary I can't stop to rest.
I see the white puff of smoke from the rifle.
I feel the bullet go deep in my chest.

From out of nowhere Felina has found me,
Kissing my cheek as she kneels by my side.
Cradled by two loving arms that I'll die for,
One little kiss and Felina, good-bye.

• milkmansun likes this

G_Unit_G_Unit
  • G_Unit_G_Unit

G_Unit G_Unit

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:36 AM

Anna Gunn is literally the most annoying actress on the planet.

Im not sure who i hate more Skyler or Botox face Anna Gunn.

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:28 AM

Jesus christ these guys spend a lot of money on alibis and stories lmao.

Xcommunicated
  • Xcommunicated

OG

• United-States

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:24 AM

While I don't think Walt will directly go after Grey Matter, I do feel that some form of poetic justice will be served.  My guess is Walt will do something, perhaps even inadvertently, that leaves Elliot and Gretchen and Grey Matter in financial ruins.  Such an outcome would be more fitting and satisfying that just killing them.

And as many have pointed out, the ricin will likely be used on Lydia.  Plenty of foreshadowing has gone into this with her consistently drinking herbal teas.

But for the actual final battle, I'm guessing either a Mexican stand-off between Walt, Jesse, and the Nazis or the first stand off between Walt and the Nazis and the final stand-off between Walt and Jesse.  As much as I'd like to think the codependency that formed between Walt and Jesse in the earlier seasons could return in the finale, I think their partnership is broken beyond repair at this point.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:05 AM

I think the apprentice will kill the master. 'Tis tradition!

:p

milkmansun
  • milkmansun

Detective

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:28 AM Edited by milkmansun, 24 September 2013 - 06:32 AM.

ytMdyuN.gif

Ha ha! good one!

I too think so,  Jesse is the one who should kill Walt. 

Poison for the Millionaire couple 

M80 for the Millionaire,  child murdering meth manufacturers... 

Firefly8000
  • Firefly8000

The Harwood Butcher

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:45 AM

Anyway else hoping Walt actually says "Remember my name" at some point during the finale? There's a good few scenarios that could play out where he'd say that.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users