» «
Photo

☆ [Br]eaking [Ba]d ☆

5,301 replies to this topic
Vormek
  • Vormek

I am not in danger. I AM the danger!

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:43 AM Edited by Vormek, 22 September 2013 - 09:44 AM.

Aaron Paul said that Ozymandias was messy, but the next episode will be messier. Honestly, I cannot see how it can get messier than this. Ozymandias gave us the death of Hank, Walt telling Jesse about Jane, Walter Jr finding out about his dad and so much more. How can it get messier than this?

Anyone willing to take a guess what will happen in the next episode because I'm drawing blank.

The real question is who is the ricin for?

My guess is that he will use it on

Spoiler

Bob Odenkirk (Saul Goodman) mentioned this five months ago:

I’ve been told that the ending is really surprising and really satisfying and you can’t believe the number of loose ends that get wrapped up. That’s all hearsay, though, because I didn’t read it. I dumped it in the trash, and then I dumped out the trash.

http://screenrant.co...inale-spoilers/

Nice huh? So far we've seen numerous loose ends being tied up. I can think of Jesse finding out about Brock, and then Jane. Another loose end is Marie and Walter Jr finding out about Walt.

• milkmansun likes this

RARusk
  • RARusk

The Man With No Avatar

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:59 PM

1233454_741084252585473_1168162568_n.jpg

RARusk
  • RARusk

The Man With No Avatar

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:07 PM

Whn6TWK.jpg?1?4626

Murray Bunyan
  • Murray Bunyan

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:49 PM

How much time is left?

And damn... Ozymandias was fvcking amazing. The plot, the execution, the everything. When I first saw Tohajiilee, I just could not imagine a better episode than that, and then... it happened.

Also, can anyone guess what's going to happen with Jesse? I mean, let's suppose that he teaches Todd how to cook, but then what? I can't see him dying. But with just two episodes left, I digress.

Rico44
  • Rico44

Custom member title

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:08 PM

Less than six hours.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

irritating snob

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:08 PM

I don't know if I can save the last two episodes to watch them back to back later. I certainly couldn't stop myself from watching Ozymandias. f*ck it, how long before it airs?

Vormek
  • Vormek

I am not in danger. I AM the danger!

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:55 PM

I don't know if I can save the last two episodes to watch them back to back later. I certainly couldn't stop myself from watching Ozymandias. f*ck it, how long before it airs?

About 3 hours now. Screw watching back to back ;)

• Mister Kay likes this

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:04 PM

2 hours to go.

The anticipation is palpable.

VCRules86
  • VCRules86

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:48 AM

Todd makes Walt look like a goddamn social worker. Pure evil
  • Mister Kay and Rudy like this

Icarus
  • Icarus

[C9] Orthonormal

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:20 AM

That smirk he had on his face when the video of Jesse mentions that he killed the kid... wow. Evil is an understatement.

• Mister Kay likes this

VCRules86
  • VCRules86

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:25 AM

That smirk he had on his face when the video of Jesse mentions that he killed the kid... wow. Evil is an understatement.
I think Jesse takes care of him in the finale. I can see Walt making it out alive but Todd is going to have a bullet with his name on it next week. At least I hope he will.

Xcommunicated
  • Xcommunicated

A Stitch in Time C9

• United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:29 AM

No better choice than Robert Forester for that part.  That made the show for me.

VCRules86
  • VCRules86

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:31 AM

No better choice than Robert Forester for that part.  That made the show for me.

Is that his name? I've seen that guy in a lot of different things but never knew what his name was.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:33 AM

Robert Forester was a pleasant surprise.

Great episode! Things are aligning themselves together for a perfect finale, to a perfect show.

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:43 AM

Great way to get ready for the finale. 1 more episode left. 

3sjof.jpg

FiS!!HeR
  • FiS!!HeR

Villager

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:58 AM Edited by FiS!!HeR, 23 September 2013 - 07:06 AM.

I assume that Walt exposed his current residence by calling the DEA so that he distracts them to make sure that his comeback to Albuquerque goes less noticable with less heat on him.

My prediction for the last episode: Walt, Jack and his posse will die. Jesse will go down with them in the fight, but to make it more dramatic, the final fight may occur between the teacher and the student, that's, between Walt and Jesse. Skyler will be declared innocent from all possible charges and she will just complete her life with the kids and Marie. I don't know about Lydia. Goodman is gone and safe.

G_Unit_G_Unit
  • G_Unit_G_Unit

G_Unit G_Unit

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:20 AM

Ok episode, i was expecting more bloodshed. Little bit of a dissapointment but hoefully the finale will go off with a bang,

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

irritating snob

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:26 AM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 23 September 2013 - 09:11 AM.

Todd has to be the biggest mistake Walt ever did. If only he had sided with Jesse when that dirtbike kid got murdered.

A slow paced episode but the last few minutes, they meant a lot.

A few days ago, I re-watched the first episode of season 1 with a friend (who has just started watching BB, lucky bastard.) Well, that classroom scene in which he talks about chemistry being the study of change, that really stood out.

Walter White has been growing through this 'growth - decay - transformation' chain throughout the story. The episodes of decay have ended. Prepare for the last transformation, guys.

Mathemagician
  • Mathemagician

Mesut Sh÷zil

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:26 AM

Love the way they played the full theme tune at the end of the episode. So hyped for the finale.

• Mister Kay likes this

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:28 AM

Oh man. One episode left. I hope Walt goes full Heisenberg throughout the entire last episode.

G_Unit_G_Unit
  • G_Unit_G_Unit

G_Unit G_Unit

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:59 AM

The guy who plays Todd is such a low ball actor. His time in Breaking Bad will be the biggest thing he ever does.

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:07 AM

I was like  :miranda:  when Todd killed her. And then like  :panic:  when the theme played. And now Im like  :panic:  :panic:  :panic:  :panic: .

I think the plot of last episode is clearly obvious. Walter is going on a rampage to the nazi camp.

hhamzah99
  • hhamzah99

Call me.. Heisenberg.

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:10 AM

Holy snapsies, 1 episode left, this episode was AWESOME, Ozymandias was better, but i hope Felina will be the best of whole the series :) Cant wait, 6 days to go!

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:12 AM

Walt Jr. needs to die. Badly.

G_Unit_G_Unit
  • G_Unit_G_Unit

G_Unit G_Unit

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:15 AM

Hows he gonna eat breakfast if hes dead?

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:18 AM

Hows he gonna eat breakfast if hes dead?

Easy.

You roll up a slice of bacon and use it as a funnel to feed the eggs, toast and orange juice into the gaping hole in his head.

Foreigner
  • Foreigner

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:21 AM Edited by Foreigner, 23 September 2013 - 11:21 AM.

This was the calm before the storm. Which I don't mind. It means I actually got some sleep after the episode aired.  :santa:

So glad they brought Grey Matter back into play. That was a loose-end I was not expecting to see again.

A slow episode, but after Ozymandias, we needed it.

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:26 AM

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:32 PM

Yup, I think the show did a great job in showing how evil he is. His manners and the fact he's played by Jesse Plemmons can be amusing, but, in the end, this is a guy who killed a kid and Andrea, without blinking an eye.

Oh, and this Jesse loves Brock thingy just doesn't sit right with me. Maybe if they showed them for more than a few episodes before the poisoning, showed some real hardcore bonding over the entire season? I'M not saying he shouldn't have cared but his reaction was just, eh, ott to me.

jelly
  • jelly

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:43 PM

I assume that Walt exposed his current residence by calling the DEA so that he distracts them to make sure that his comeback to Albuquerque goes less noticable with less heat on him.

My prediction for the last episode: Walt, Jack and his posse will die. Jesse will go down with them in the fight, but to make it more dramatic, the final fight may occur between the teacher and the student, that's, between Walt and Jesse. Skyler will be declared innocent from all possible charges and she will just complete her life with the kids and Marie. I don't know about Lydia. Goodman is gone and safe.

I was like  :miranda:  when Todd killed her. And then like  :panic:  when the theme played. And now Im like  :panic:  :panic:  :panic:  :panic: .

I think the plot of last episode is clearly obvious. Walter is going on a rampage to the nazi camp.

Really now?

My assumption is that the final scene means Walter is going to kill the people who are the cause of his bitterness, underachieving and emasculation - Elliot and Gretchen.

They are also really the only people Walt can kill. The idea of Walt going in as some sort of Rambo with an M60 to kill the white power gang is idiotic. He'd be offed within the first minute of that whole idea being executed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users