☆ [Br]eaking [Ba]d ☆

5,298 replies to this topic
Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:23 AM Edited by Tacymist, 17 September 2013 - 05:26 AM.

Well it's not the half hour extra I was hoping for, but I'll take whatever extra time they give us. Thanks for letting us know. :)

New page so let's start it with a bang:

gd0.gif

G_Unit_G_Unit
  • G_Unit_G_Unit

G_Unit G_Unit

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:27 AM

The actress who played Lydia was supposed to be the lead role on Homeland but was dropped and replaced... i can see why.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"Not Santa's balls!"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:18 PM

I6Zi7a5.png

bravo vince

yeah Vince Gilligan loves foreshadowing.

he loves it so much that I'm afraid he might have revealed something else last week...

QLvwHDh.png

Walt is gonna' die from a bullet to the forehead.

do you see it? :lol:

also, check out the attention to detail:

1379312539822_zps40c687f2.png

it's the pair of pants from Breaking Bad episode 1!

awesome.

• milkmansun likes this

milkmansun
  • milkmansun

Detective

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:45 PM Edited by milkmansun, 17 September 2013 - 06:32 PM.

@El_Diablo sh*t that's a great find... :)   :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:
Didn't notice that.. Masters indeed.... how they calculated everything.. amazes...
I believe in bullet to the head for Walt....

I got  2 questions :

1.  You remember an episode where Hank throws down Tuco's silver or gold teeth trophy into a river? In that episode the first scene two guys swim across the river and one guy picks up that teeth trophy? who are those guys? i may have missed why they were shown? anyone knows?

2. In Ozymandias the last scene if u remembered, a dog crosses the road after Walt gets on the red van and before the credit.. Dose that symbolizes any meaning or previous episode ? or just the dog crossed was purely unintentional... 

G_Unit_G_Unit
  • G_Unit_G_Unit

G_Unit G_Unit

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:37 PM

El diablo nice find man.

FiS!!HeR
  • FiS!!HeR

Villager

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:46 PM

I like the spooky background music that plays when Todd leads the tortured Jesse to the lab bunker. It's the same music that starts playing when the nazis load their pick up truck with the barrels. I remember that it played in one another occasion when Walt, Mike, Jesse and Todd where in HQ acidizing the missing kid and his motorcycle. It's carefully selected to play in scenes where morals, personalities, ideas conflict and future become dark and unknown.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:49 PM Edited by deepthroatgta6, 17 September 2013 - 10:51 PM.

Holy Hell! Couldn't resist waiting for the last three episodes to end. Had to watch this one. Best episode so far!

Ed: Hey there diablo, cool find man!

G_Unit_G_Unit
  • G_Unit_G_Unit

G_Unit G_Unit

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:19 AM

It would be hilarious is Jesse and Todd became best friends.

Todd: Sory bout the torture and shooting that kid. sh*ts and giggles man just for the sh*ts and giggles.

Jesse: Np bro lets cook.

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:22 PM

Just catched up on the series and holy hot dicks this is the best show on TV right now.

Spoiler

Can't wait for the final two eps, so hyped. Oh and this empi uhh topic is clear of those script leak spoilers right? or did that turn out to be fake or something? Didn't bother checking it.

SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:43 AM

I cannot believe they killed off Gomez and Hank!!!
Poor Jessie, now in the hands of psychotic ass Todd.

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:47 AM Edited by brian., 19 September 2013 - 03:51 AM.

Watched Sunday's episode last night.

Emotional. So very emotional. When the ground broke under his head, and being just like Gus I am seeing about now and realizing, thnaks for that, what an emotional sequence.

I can't believe it happened, but then HOW could it have happened any other way? Really? How could it have been any different at all? And it kind of hurts. And you can tell that Walt does not want any of it, but that he has to play along - I am noticing a lot of people (irl) that hate walt and don't understand him at all, he doesn't want any of this, they overlook that.

But wow man. Wow. Last night was harsh. No idea what will happen with pinkman now he's where he is.

Cannot wait to find out where you go when you disappear. Looking forward to next week, but so moved by Hank.

Hank didn't get it, the whole show is totally encapsulated in that whole screen - Walt's self and family preservation. The whole show can be painted as walt wanting to protect himself and a loved one, from life and death scenario, by saving them and killing the person who wants them dead, but the people around him want no killing and all that, and don't understand at all that it's too late, it's us or them - it's super powerful, best series I've ever seen, excited about something on tv for the first time since rome really. I watched a lot of good stuff since, but this was incredible, and can't wait for the climax.

G_Unit_G_Unit
  • G_Unit_G_Unit

G_Unit G_Unit

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:52 AM

I HATE TODD

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 08:19 AM Edited by Jesse Pinkman, 19 September 2013 - 08:19 AM.

The last 2 episodes are reportedly 75 minutes each!

Rico44
  • Rico44

Custom member title

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:03 AM Edited by Rico44, 19 September 2013 - 11:05 AM.

Source?

// checked it, they're really 75 minutes long each but this figure includes commercials, so it'll probably be six minutes longer each as it was mentioned way before, so around 52-53 minutes of actual show.

Vormek
  • Vormek

I am not in danger. I AM the danger!

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:27 PM

The last 2 episodes are reportedly 75 minutes each!

Twitter: Co-executive producer Peter Gould says that the last two episodes of Breaking Bad will run 75 minutes each, including commercials.

So yeah, just like Rico44 said. Around 53 minutes for the last two episodes.

RARusk
  • RARusk

The Man With No Avatar

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:28 AM

547495_645899585476117_1957450587_n.jpg

milkmansun
  • milkmansun

Detective

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:18 AM

I got  2 questions :

1.  You remember an episode where Hank throws down Tuco's silver or gold teeth trophy into a river? In that episode the first scene two guys swim across the river and one guy picks up that teeth trophy? who are those guys? i may have missed why they were shown? anyone knows?

2. In Ozymandias the last scene if u remembered, a dog crosses the road after Walt gets on the red van and before the credit.. Dose that symbolizes any meaning or previous episode ? or just the dog crossed was purely unintentional... 

Sorry for asking again.. but any hardcore fans know what i am asking in previous post? care to answer please?

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:22 AM

I got  2 questions :

Sorry for asking again.. but any hardcore fans know what i am asking in previous post? care to answer please?

Number 2 is on previous pages. And the two swimming guys are probably the two brothers/cousincs of Tuco Salamanca or who... the two guys with axe.

• milkmansun likes this

G_Unit_G_Unit
  • G_Unit_G_Unit

G_Unit G_Unit

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:20 AM

3 days to go...

(cant watch till monday as its aired at like 4am on sunday night here)

milkmansun
  • milkmansun

Detective

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:55 PM Edited by milkmansun, 20 September 2013 - 02:14 PM.

Number 2 is on previous pages. And the two swimming guys are probably the two brothers/cousincs of Tuco Salamanca or who... the two guys with axe.

Thanks for that info, but the dog thing i really think there is a meaning to it... 

Its crossing to the other side... meaning its end of Heisenberg.. may be.. 

No they were not cousins of Tuco, i am trying to find the video in Youtube, its the first shot before the title comes.. Two guys swim the swamp from one side to the other and get that trophy...

But i found this video, and they calling it Tuco's Grill

Here i have found the episode name "breakage" season 2 episode 5

http://breakingbad.w...m/wiki/Breakage

Teaser:
Two men carrying small bundles swim across a muddy river. Once ashore, one of them stumbles and turns to find he's tripped over a dental grill encased in a Lucite cube: Hank Schrader's souvenir from his encounter with Tuco Salamanca.
Summary

Yes these two men i am talking about...  who are these guys? haven't read the whole wiki, if found who they are i will post... 

Vormek
  • Vormek

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:13 PM

Aaron Paul said that Ozymandias was messy, but the next episode will be messier. Honestly, I cannot see how it can get messier than this. Ozymandias gave us the death of Hank, Walt telling Jesse about Jane, Walter Jr finding out about his dad and so much more. How can it get messier than this?

Anyone willing to take a guess what will happen in the next episode because I'm drawing blank.

Mathemagician
  • Mathemagician

Mesut Shözil

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:28 PM Edited by Mathemagician, 20 September 2013 - 08:29 PM.

Walt getting revenge on the neo-Nazis while freeing Jesse in the process could be a possibility.

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:07 AM

Nazis attack Marie because of the tape and kill her.

• milkmansun likes this

RARusk
  • RARusk

The Man With No Avatar

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:51 AM

0_0.jpg

• milkmansun and Foreigner like this

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:50 AM

I got  2 questions :

Those guys are just random people we never see again. Just the guys who found the teeth. It was just foreshadowing they end up there, and then we learn how. They are just passing through.

• milkmansun likes this

milkmansun
  • milkmansun

Detective

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:36 AM

Those guys are just random people we never see again. Just the guys who found the teeth. It was just foreshadowing they end up there, and then we learn how. They are just passing through.

Oh i thought they were some plot points that i have missed... thanks for clearing that up

@RARusk

Micheal as Walt is just golden..

G_Unit_G_Unit
  • G_Unit_G_Unit

G_Unit G_Unit

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:24 PM

S5e14 is quite funny at the begining with the flashback, it's so blindingly obvious they are wearing wigs. Well at least the makeup department tried lol.

Vormek
  • Vormek

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:44 PM

S5e14 is quite funny at the begining with the flashback, it's so blindingly obvious they are wearing wigs. Well at least the makeup department tried lol.

It's obvious because it's imprinted in your brain that Walt is bald. When you see him with hair again in the flashback, you instantly assume it's a wig. Has nothing to do with having a good eye, it's all psychological.

Granite State tomorrow night. The end is nigh!

• G_Unit_G_Unit likes this

G_Unit_G_Unit
  • G_Unit_G_Unit

G_Unit G_Unit

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:52 PM

Very true, its weird seeing them with hair again. Probably just me.

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:15 AM Edited by DOOM!, 22 September 2013 - 12:22 AM.

Aaron Paul said that Ozymandias was messy, but the next episode will be messier. Honestly, I cannot see how it can get messier than this. Ozymandias gave us the death of Hank, Walt telling Jesse about Jane, Walter Jr finding out about his dad and so much more. How can it get messier than this?

Anyone willing to take a guess what will happen in the next episode because I'm drawing blank.

The messy thing is a obvious slaughtering of the neo-nazi's or attempt of, with his machine gun. The real question is who is the ricin for? It's for someone he must get close to. And as sickening as this sounds, I'm going to shoot for Walt trying to ricin his whole family some how, maybe even a murder suicide type of thing... and I'd assume he would also have someone to take all the blame, rather than it looking like a murder-suicide. I will say this, Walter White is no Gus Fring, I expect the worst from a man who has completely cracked.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users