» «
Photo

☆ [Br]eaking [Ba]d ☆

5,307 replies to this topic
rotipuj
  • rotipuj

That's all I got

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:33 AM Edited by rotipuj, 16 September 2013 - 05:34 AM.

I6Zi7a5.png

bravo vince

Also found this:

Spoiler

Ozymandias.jpg

:O

Carbine23
  • Carbine23

Work Hard & Say It's Easy

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:07 AM

Does anybody else think Walt's gonna get revenge and kill the gang and free Jesse? Like even though he's pissed, i don't think he can kill him

GuantanamoObama
  • GuantanamoObama

That is to say, Cunnilingus

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:16 AM

Does anybody else think Walt's gonna get revenge and kill the gang and free Jesse? Like even though he's pissed, i don't think he can kill him

No, he clearly wanted Jesse dead at that moment. If not for Todd's intervention, Jesse's brains would be coated in sand right now. Walt regards him with the utmost derision and contempt.

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:42 AM

Lol, for once Todd saved a life..for now

93Sean93
  • 93Sean93

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:56 AM

This show...

It has been a very important part of my life. I am sure alot of you know that. Everything about it is great to me. It's the first show I have been very, very emotionally invested in. The character development, music, story... everything... is just perfect. I have always enjoyed a story about a rise to the top, and a downfall (like Scarface). Greek tragedy. Tonight's episode put me through so many emotions... I honestly can't even fathom the right set of words to type to explain how I feel. I just can't believe what I witnessed tonight...

Please excuse me if anything I just typed is incomprehensible. I am quite emotional at the moment, and the 17 or so bong hits is really taking it's toll.

I can't think of anything else to add. Ozymandias is indeed my favorite episode of the entire series. Everything Walt has done... he has officially payed for it. I can only hope that the reason Walt returns to New Mexico in the flashforward is to rescue Jesse. I really want to see him go out as a hero. The M60 could be used to take down the Nazis... but why does he need the ricin? Time will tell.

I love you all. 

You're a very weird boy. Lay off the pot dud.

FiS!!HeR
  • FiS!!HeR

Villager

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:13 AM

So it seems that Walt will comeback to Jack and his gang. From the flashforward scene, this will happen months if not years later given the body development that's apparent on Walt and the complete wreck that his house has turned into. By that time, Jesse would probably be dead already since they may use him for one cook and then they will eliminate him.

Walt his his reasons for this comeback. He told Jack to cancel the mission and they almost took all of his fortune by shredding his family. Remember that Jesse was the only target, but now they angered the soul of Heisenberg. 'Everyone dies in this movie', just like Scarface, but will Skyler, Marie and the children die in some way or another? two episodes to answer this.

Hawkster
  • Hawkster

The One Who Knocks

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:58 AM

I'm speechless... Best episode ever.

R.I.P Hank :(

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:06 AM

GOMIE!!!

This episode felt like it was 10 minutes long. It was that freakin' good.

• Tikhung likes this

Verdant
  • Verdant

Boomshine Blowout

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:31 AM Edited by GtaOutKast, 16 September 2013 - 09:56 AM.

I agree with GTA-King and Hawkster. This is my favorite episode, Walt has left everything behind and only has himself. Personally, I believe every character is 'completely' Breaking Bad now. What does the future hold for Walt now? We do know he will return to New Mexico but for what reason? Something really suspicious about that.

EDIT: Anyone see the dog walk past the street at the end of the episode? Related to Rabid Dog anyone? :ph34r:

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:53 AM Edited by orbitalraindrops, 16 September 2013 - 09:59 AM.

This is gonna sound bad but I cannot sympathise with Marie at all and it was pretty awesome seeing her holier than thou attitude get knocked down a peg or two when she found out Hank was dead.

Other than that I wish Gomie had more of a send off. Great supporting character. R J Mitte is a brilliant actor as well; sspecially for his age. Jesse is really the only character I'm rooting for but it's clear that he's f*cked. I just feel a bit sad for Walt. Guys obviously f*cked up right now. Now Todd is an odd one. He seemed to idolise Walter White and now he's just watched his uncle rob Walt and kill his brother in law. I wonder whos side he'll fall on. Amazing episode.

Edit-

Trinette - In one of the season 3 episodes when he's in the super lab you see him looking at his reflection in one of the vats and there's a black smudge on his reflection much like a bullet hole.

EscohleGo- This makes alot of sense, especially with him leaving Holly at the fire station. At first I thought he was just power tripping but it does make sense that he's doing it to absolve Skyler of blame.

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:03 AM Edited by Typhus, 16 September 2013 - 10:04 AM.

I don't care if Walt is a meth dealer, you don't call the cops on your father.

What a little f*cknugget.

Can't these stupid people get over themselves for five f*cking seconds and just be cool?

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:10 AM

http://imgur.com/DmDvbup

Walts trousers from season 1 in the desert.

G_Unit_G_Unit
  • G_Unit_G_Unit

G_Unit G_Unit

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:26 AM

Walter White is one evil motherf*cker

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

No Sleep Till Broker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:28 AM

All I can say is ho lee sh*t.

Verdant
  • Verdant

Boomshine Blowout

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:35 AM

Wow good find! Can't believe I didn't see that.

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:53 AM Edited by Jesse Pinkman, 16 September 2013 - 12:05 PM.

Wow good find! Can't believe I didn't see that.

I noticed it imediately, there must be more easter eggs. For example: 

Krazy-8 didn't eat the crust of a toast and Walt later developed that trait.

The two drug-dealers, which Walt ran over and killed, used a little kid to distribute meth and earn money. Walt develops this trait by poisoning Brock. 

Mike used to put ice in his whiskey, whereas Walt didn't. However, after Mike's death, Walt begins to drink whiskey with ice in it.

When Gus attempted to kill the Cartel, he went into the bathroom, put a towel next to the toilet, kneeled down and vomited in. Walt does the same thing after he gets cancer for the second time.

I guess Walter is going to kill everyone, tie loose ends. Jesse, Aryans. 

Aryans are going to attack Hank's house for the tape next episode. 

Then we need to know what happened to Walt's house in flashforward too.

Not my favorite episode, I was expecting Walter to pass out and have nightmares about previous antagonists. But it was really intense and shocking. 

533b0.JPG

• Verdant and Prometheus like this

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:56 AM Edited by NateShaw92, 16 September 2013 - 12:04 PM.

i found this

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=fSUK4WgQ3vk

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=oDqGAUvWKkU

and that, didn't know aaron paul was on the price is right

Apex Predator
  • Apex Predator

Go big or go home

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:09 PM Edited by DE4TH, 16 September 2013 - 12:10 PM.

By far my favorite episode, my mouth was open the entire time and I'm still f*cking excited. My heart is pounding like crazy! No show has ever done this to me before. I'm in awe, the writers are geniuses! 

I wonder what the significance of the dog was there at the end though... anyone know?

Vormek
  • Vormek

I am not in danger. I AM the danger!

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:05 PM

Allow me to take a minute to process my thoughts :D

What a fantastic episode! To'Hajiilee and Ozymandias are my favorite two episodes. Breaking Bad simply does not get any better than this. I have to say that it takes a very brilliant mind to keep a show fresh like this even after almost six years. To'Hajiilee and Ozymandias features the show's greatest sequence of events. Everything that happened between Walt receiving the fake photo of the money barrel from Jesse until the ending of Ozymandias have been the greatest sequence of events shown in Breaking Bad.

Everything in Ozymandias was just perfect. Perhaps the most perfect episode ever. It was really awesome to see the cold open with Walt's and Jesse's first cook. Really goes to show us how far we've come and the animosity between the two. Gomez' death came as a shocker. It was kinda expected but seeing him lying there on the ground completely lifeless with that look on Hank's face sent a chill through my spine. Hank's death came as a shocker though. He was a good character and will be missed. He has grown a lot since his asshole-type-of-guy which we saw in the pilot. Hank went out like a hero though. The episode did feature many shockers as expected. When they were searching for Jesse and Walt just stared at him saying "found him". f*ck man, I think I dropped a deuce in my pants when they dragged him out from under the car about to shoot him. Taking Jesse prisoner to cook for them was expected and it's safe to assume that Walt will return to save Jesse, thus the M60.

The scene at the White residence was as good as it gets. TV drama cannot get any better than that in my opinion. Strong performances from all of them, even baby Holly with her "mamama" :D

Just when you think there can't be any more turns in the plot, Walter Jr finds out about what his dad's been up to and calls the po-po on him.

Also, I think many people misinterpreted the phone call Walter made at the end. Some folks in this thread got it and it was fairly obvious. Skyler knew that Walt was putting the entire blame on him. Just look on her face... she knows Walt was putting all the blame on himself as a means of keeping Skyler in the clear from being a suspect. Walter even said "It was me and me alone". That was a pretty clear line.

By the way. Back in February I posted this:

Oh man it would be a dream come true to see a body burying scene in the final 8. Imagine a scene like that with the beautiful cinematography in BB.

And alas, in Ozymandias we see Gomez and Hank being buried :D

• 69_black_69 likes this

G_Unit_G_Unit
  • G_Unit_G_Unit

G_Unit G_Unit

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:13 PM Edited by G_Unit_G_Unit, 16 September 2013 - 01:18 PM.

Spoiler

69_black_69
  • 69_black_69

Just Beacuase

• Feroci
  • Indonesia

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:14 PM

Definitely agree with Vormek there! A lot of people think that the phone call scene is just showing off how Walt is becoming a monster, but no, you got it all wrong., like i was the first time watched that episode.

"I built this ! Me! Me alone! Nobody else!!" pretty much proved it that Walt trying to save his family, by putting the entire blame on himself,  and how Skyler responded with "You're right" made me believe that Skyler herself know about Walt intention. 

And Walt even crying for god sake, when he was asked about Hank. He's still sad about losing Hank.  He couldn't tell the truth, he's trying to pinned every single bad things that has happened on himself. It is now the only way Walt could save his family, from all the mistake he has done.

Yes, Walt has broke bad, but there's still a chance for him to redeem himself.

G_Unit_G_Unit
  • G_Unit_G_Unit

G_Unit G_Unit

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:18 PM

I really really reaaaaaally wanted to see Junior stab walt in the face a hundred times.

f*cking scumbag walter i hope Jesse f*cking decimates his ass and i hope Jesse rips Tods f*cking face off with his bare hands.

Vormek
  • Vormek

I am not in danger. I AM the danger!

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:45 PM

Remember when Todd climbed down in that disturbing hole they kept Jesse in? Jesse said that the tape where he confessed all the details to Hank, is at the Schrader house. Todd said "we're on it". This could mean that the Aryans will pay a visit to Marie in the next episode :D

G_Unit_G_Unit
  • G_Unit_G_Unit

G_Unit G_Unit

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:47 PM

I recon Jesse will escape and kill Todd.

Theres no way Jesse doesnt escape or else he would of just got shot dead in the desert.

Jesse kills walt at the end. Thats what i think.

Showstopper 26
  • Showstopper 26

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:53 PM

What did that note say on Holly?

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:58 PM

^ I believe it was their home address.

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:03 PM

Yes that whats what will happen in next episode as I stated above. I dont know who will destroy Walts house yet, lets discuss that and come up with nice theories about it :)

G_Unit_G_Unit
  • G_Unit_G_Unit

G_Unit G_Unit

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:17 PM

how can people still like Walt?

the guy is a f*cking calculated pshychopath lunatic.

the way he just told them to kill Jesse and went on bragging about murdering Jane was f*cking cold man cold as f*cking ice.

Trinette
  • Trinette

lean on me. so you wont. stray your neck.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:21 PM

I wonder what the significance of the dog was there at the end though... anyone know?

I think the dog was supposed to represent that Walt is now a "lone wolf" kind of person now. Like the dog wandering around without a pack, Walt is now without his family, without Jesse, without everybody. From here on it's just him and whoever he's going to become after the identity change. A nice little scene there. :ph34r: :ph34r:

• Apex Predator likes this

Apex Predator
  • Apex Predator

Go big or go home

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:35 PM Edited by DE4TH, 16 September 2013 - 03:35 PM.

I think the dog was supposed to represent that Walt is now a "lone wolf" kind of person now. Like the dog wandering around without a pack, Walt is now without his family, without Jesse, without everybody. From here on it's just him and whoever he's going to become after the identity change. A nice little scene there. :ph34r: :ph34r:

I think you might be right! :^: Man, I can't wait for the next episode but at the same time I'm sad that it's so close to the end :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users