» «
Photo

☆ [Br]eaking [Ba]d ☆

5,293 replies to this topic
GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:23 AM Edited by GTA-King, 09 September 2013 - 04:37 AM.

2iapd8w.jpg  2iapd8w.jpg 2iapd8w.jpg

2iapd8w.jpg 2iapd8w.jpg 2iapd8w.jpg

OMG, THAT SHOOTOUT!!!!!!!!!!! HANK AND GOMIE ARE GONERS FOR SURE!!!!!!!! QUITE OUTNUMBERED!!!! WHAT A f*ckING CLIFFHANGER!!!! 3 EPISODES LEFT!!!!!!!!!!

I am still hyperventilating. Jesus f*cking Christ!!! So Rian Johnson is directing the next episode!? Can't f*cking wait! I loved Fly & Fifty One. Literally cannot wait until next Sunday... then GTA V is 2 days away!

The end is nigh... 

• Tacymist likes this

Black Sunshine
  • Black Sunshine

You made me master of the world where you exist

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:26 AM

ahahah what the f*ck is that gif from?

AND OMG I THINK JESSE IS GOING TO MAKE A RUN FOR IT AND GET KILLED

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:32 AM Edited by GTA-King, 09 September 2013 - 05:02 AM.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=HifSVPxbLb8

how do you embed videos now?

Seeing Walt speeding through the desert reminded me of this GTA V screenshot...

michael-gi.jpg

EDIT: Updated the OP with the sigs that Tacymist provided a few pages back. Go and have a look if you haven't seen them yet!

Blood_Money
  • Blood_Money

Cártel de Los Santos

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:09 AM

My guess is the Aryans are gonna make Walt their bitch.

tomi19
  • tomi19

Playa

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:09 AM

OH MY f*ckING GOD, OH GOD OH sh*t

I'm shaking right now, FUUCK f*ck

aquateen87
  • aquateen87

Remember, no fear.

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 05:15 AM Edited by aquateen87, 09 September 2013 - 05:29 AM.

I like how the opening shot of the desert was the same exact opening scene from the Pilot episode. (Which is something people forgot about) :D

MefxQg1.jpg
  • Tacymist likes this

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:13 AM

King, you should be able to embed videos by simply pasting its url into your post. No tags needed, like you see above.

Thanks for that gif up top, was looking for that a couple days ago but couldn't find it anywhere.

And that's pretty sweet how they used the same shots from the pilot episode. I had completely forgotten about that.

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:35 AM

I am in f*cking shock!!!! Man I am shaking from that ending! God damn! NOOOOOOOO!!!!! I don't know whether to feel angry, sad, happy, anxious, at what is going to happen! I'm feeling them all.

I really am starting to despise both Hank and Walt in their own ways. The person who I want to root for is constantly changing. Everyone is out for vengeance. I really do not think it would of been believable if Walt wanted this to happen and just had an evil grin as Hank gets shot. I mean unless he really is that evil. Walt since the beginning of 5B was trying to redeem himself, but all his terrible actions are coming back to take him down.

Having the story go this way allows us to feel sorry for him, but at the same time start to despise him. It is not just a black and white situation.

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • France

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:36 AM Edited by rudy., 09 September 2013 - 06:38 AM.

HA! there was a lots of edge of my seat, hand over my mouth action watching this episode, peppered by plenty of "Oh sh*t"s. I felt at least 10 times like someone's head/face was going to get blown off. This show loves messing with us. I don't know how I will wait a week. Maaaan, I hate Jesse with a passion.

Also t'was an epic shootout. F*cking amazing amount of gunfire with no apparent casulties. Not very realistic, but very dramatic and engaging. Am I the only one here who hates to see any major character die at this point? Because that truly heralds the end of the show. Seems clear to me, because of that phone call with Marie, that Hank will die. Also, seems clear that he'll die because at the end of the episode, even if he's not been hit, he's still out in the desert outgunned by a hoard of thugs. The scene where they handcuffed Walt, agent Gomez and Hank seemed to like take forever, even debating on a coin toss to tell Walter his rights? Huge f*cking drag right there.
  • Tacymist likes this

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:41 AM Edited by Jesse Pinkman, 09 September 2013 - 06:53 AM.

I will burn all his money.

I changed my mind. Chilling with Hank and Nazis at the desert right now.

29qnwj5.jpg

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:10 AM

Wolt is safe in his bulletproof car... Honk and Homie cant shoot. I think I will just drive away.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• Members
  • Jamaica
  • Yardie Achievement Award

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:42 AM Edited by GTAvanja, 09 September 2013 - 08:46 AM.

The moment Walt gave those guys the coordinates I knew what was coming. And I was actually nervous the whole time. And when they arrived I really started shaking. Unbelievable how a TV show can make you experience all those emotions. That moment made me realize that I'm definitely rooting for Hank. Even though he's probably done for.

Is it now safe to assume what the machine gun is for? Seems obvious who's on the recieveing end of it. Unless Vince Gilligan is an even bigger genius and has something completely different on his mind.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:59 AM

OH sh*t

• Stig likes this

Arvis
  • Arvis

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 08:59 AM

ea6c5.JPG

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:11 AM

Hank will die, maybe jesse too, all the evidence of Heisenberg gone. Walt will realise what he done and it will break him. He decides to shoot the nazis with machine gun, but theyll kill him. This is how I think the show ends. 

He cant win, after all he was a drug dealer.

Nun0567
  • Nun0567

Thug

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:15 AM

How the f*ck are we supposed to wait 7 days for the next episode? My heart was beating so fast in the last 15 minutes its insane. 

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:16 AM

Damn that cliffhanger, that entire last 10 minutes in the desert with walt being arrested and then the trucks pulling up and it's like, OMG NO, and I'm thinking they can't do this, it's too soon, and then it starts, ...and then the episode ends.

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:51 AM

25ef9.JPG

Kippers
  • Kippers

おっぱいは好きで

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:07 AM Edited by kippers., 09 September 2013 - 10:10 AM.

The moment Walt gave those guys the coordinates I knew what was coming. 

Same. I knew as soon as they had his location that there was no way they weren't going to show up. And then Hanks phone call to Marie was the nail in that coffin. 

I think Walts drive into the desert on the phone to Jesse has found its way into my top 5 BB moments, and one of Aaron Paul's best performances. Great stuff.

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:15 AM

Actually I think they want us to think Hank is dead. It was too obvious, his phone call and everything. I think he might survive again.

RB26
  • RB26

Would You Kindly?

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:29 AM Edited by RB26, 09 September 2013 - 10:35 AM.

ahhhhhhhhh that moment when Walt calls Jesse a coward, sent shivers down my spine. Like Gus said 'What kind of man talks to the DEA? No man. No man at all'.

Verdant
  • Verdant

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:35 AM Edited by GtaOutKast, 09 September 2013 - 10:52 AM.

Wow, what an episode! When Walt was flooring it in his vehicle while on the phone to Jesse was a fast heart beating moment for me, just like the shootout that was insane to. 

EDIT: I searched up 'Ozymandias' on Google to get a brief clear background of the term, and I found this little Web definition:

'I met a traveller from an antique land Who said: Two vast and trunk less legs of stone

Stand in the desert...'

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 10:44 AM

On the other hand, Im taking my previou statement back. Hank will die. Dean Norris  left BB half way through the filming of this season to do Under The Dome, so he had to be written out, Death via Walt was the only way Gilligan could put his write his character out.

IsItFridayAlready
  • IsItFridayAlready

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:01 AM

gYb4buil.png

• WhitValid and orbitalraindrops like this

FiS!!HeR
  • FiS!!HeR

Villager

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:50 PM

Hank puts the cell phone on his ear and at the same moment Marie opens the trash can to find a brain. Is this a poetic moment that foresees the fate of Hank? like 'Hank remembers Marie, Marie sees a brain in the trash can'.

He happily calls to congratulate Marie, but they may never see each other again! with all that fire exchange, Jack and his companions will probably never stop until they eliminate Gomez and Hank.

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:59 PM

I really, really hope Jesse dies. But I think he's going to outlive Hank, unfortunately.

As much as I hate Walt, he was right, Jesse is a coward and I hope he gets his.

OchyGTA
  • OchyGTA

Rap game GTA forums

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:20 PM

Walt's a scumbag and I really hope he gets what's coming to him at the end of the series. I think this episode has perhaps made it all a tad obvious though. I reckon Hank and Gomie will die but Jesse might have escaped. Walt won't forgive the Aryans, gets a new identity and then comes back to kill them with the MG42; ironically enough a maching gun that was developed in Nazi Germany.

Hopefully Walt dies though and then we may get to see a spin off series about Walt Junior and his quest for revenge by eating breakfast.

FiS!!HeR
  • FiS!!HeR

Villager

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:39 PM

If Hank and Gomez will die, then this means that there would no evidence to hold against Walt. They die, the evidence burns up. As far as I know, they've been chasing Walt on their own, which means that it's not an official mission set by the DEA.

Nun0567
  • Nun0567

Thug

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:47 PM

Walt's a scumbag and I really hope he gets what's coming to him at the end of the series. I think this episode has perhaps made it all a tad obvious though. I reckon Hank and Gomie will die but Jesse might have escaped. Walt won't forgive the Aryans, gets a new identity and then comes back to kill them with the MG42; ironically enough a maching gun that was developed in Nazi Germany.

Hopefully Walt dies though and then we may get to see a spin off series about Walt Junior and his quest for revenge by eating breakfast.

I dont think Walt will want to kill the Nazis just because they killed Hank and Gomie. 

OchyGTA
  • OchyGTA

Rap game GTA forums

• Members

Posted 09 September 2013 - 01:48 PM

I dont think Walt will want to kill the Nazis just because they killed Hank and Gomie. 

Well he seemed pretty damn insistent on them not killing them. Who else could Walt possibly be going after?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users