» «
Photo

☆ [Br]eaking [Ba]d ☆

5,216 replies to this topic
Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:00 AM

Oh man this f*cking episode, this whole episode is a f*cking emotional rollercoaster oh man it's so good.

countrymike84
  • countrymike84

honky tonker

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:05 AM

Had to log in and say what Jessie is about to do will a huge turning point in this final season.

InstantCClassic
  • InstantCClassic

Gatorade me, b*tch.

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:15 AM

Walt looks like he's in New Hampshire in the promo.

I thought Jesse was gonna say that he was moving to New Zealand. biggrin.gif

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:20 AM

I feel like some key players are going to start dying soon after how tonight's episode went down.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:28 AM

Holy f*ck this episode was amazing. I'm sorry but there's no debating this is the greatest TV show of all time.

MLGTA
  • MLGTA

Espionage

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:01 AM Edited by MLGTA, 26 August 2013 - 04:07 AM.

Hell of an episode. jessie is absolutely pissed. I feel bad for hank. He has completely run into a wall at this point unless Jessie confesses to him(which I doubt will happen) I don't see where he goes from now. in the promo for the next episode when Jessie says mr white is the devil I think he's talking to Walter jr

cbiscuit93
  • cbiscuit93

Pink Bandana

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:10 AM

Wow this episode was off the hook.

I don't have much to say except I was not expecting Walt's confession to go the way it did. A very bold & strategic move on his part, it really backed Hank into a wall. & everything revolving around Jesse in this episode was absolutely ridiculous. As soon as I saw him fishing in his pockets for his weed I was like OOOOH SHIIIT.

tomi19
  • tomi19

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:15 AM

OMG This episode was SO f*ckING INTENSE. Oh god, I can't wait for next week.

aquateen87
  • aquateen87

Remember, no fear.

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:25 AM

OH MAN, WHAT THE HECK! I thought it was going to continue until I saw the darn credits! notify.gif

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:07 AM

QUOTE (cbiscuit93 @ Sunday, Aug 25 2013, 20:10)
Wow this episode was off the hook.

I don't have much to say except I was not expecting Walt's confession to go the way it did. A very bold & strategic move on his part, it really backed Hank into a wall. & everything revolving around Jesse in this episode was absolutely ridiculous. As soon as I saw him fishing in his pockets for his weed I was like OOOOH SHIIIT.

Ditto, man. Took me until he looked at his cigarette pack... then sh*t got real.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:29 AM

user posted image

The music from that final scene is still ringing in my ears...

cbiscuit93
  • cbiscuit93

Pink Bandana

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:58 AM

I feel like because they're taking so long to roll out the Todd & Lydia story line, and only giving us the smallest bits of information in each episode so far, that when it finally comes into play, it's going to be something huge.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:11 AM Edited by GTA-King, 26 August 2013 - 06:22 AM.

I just made this.

user posted image

rotipuj
  • rotipuj

That's all I got

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:14 AM

Holy f*cking sh*t this was one of the greatest episodes ever! Just 5 episodes left goddamn it!

@GTA-King: The OP looks awesome. icon14.gif cookie.gif

FenderFlix
  • FenderFlix

Random Guy

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:40 AM Edited by FenderFlix, 26 August 2013 - 06:49 AM.

To those who watched the recent episode:
Here's what I don't get. Why is Jesse so mad about the ricin? I thought he knew that the kid was poisoned with lily of the valley.
Did I miss something here? I hope someone can clear things up a little bit.

CowPie
  • CowPie

Moo

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:46 AM

Question about tonights episode
How does Jesse know Walt poisoned Brock? I know that Saul's guy took the Ricin off Jesse and later gives it to Walt who hides it behind the wall outlet and Walt plants a fake ricin pill in Jesses vacuum thing and the hospital says Brock was poisoned with the plant. So how does Jesse know that the ricin he found was a fake? And why does Jesse think Walt used Ricin when its clear he didnt?
My head is spinning. dontgetit.gif

FenderFlix
  • FenderFlix

Random Guy

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:48 AM

Glad I'm not the only one who's confused about that.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:55 AM Edited by GTA-King, 26 August 2013 - 07:08 AM.

It's all part of the lie.

In s4, Saul had Huell confiscate Jesse's cigarettes, and switch it with a new pack because at the time Walt needed Jesse to think Gus took it from him, thus having Jesse turn against him. But later Jesse finds out that it wasn't ricin, but Lily of the Valley (a plant that is often accidently ate by children, as he mentioned on the hospital roof at the end of s4). Well, in the 2nd episode of s5, Jesse is worried that the ricin is still out there somewhere, so Walt places the fake ricin in the roomba in order to give him a false sense of peace. Well, after tonight's episode... Jesse realised that Huell confiscated his weed, and looking at his cigs, he puts all the pieces together. Remember when Jesse had a gun to Walt's head saying he knows he had Saul jack the ricin off of him? Well... he was right. And now he knows it. He knows Huell has pulled the same trick on him again.

So you see? It's just all part of Walt's evil manipulation. The lily, the fake ricin, Huell confiscating the weed... Jesse knows all. Man, Saul really f*cked up if you think about it, lol. Should have just let him keep the weed.

CowPie
  • CowPie

Moo

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:57 AM Edited by CowPie, 26 August 2013 - 06:59 AM.

I think this is how. Jesse realizes that they pick pocketed his pot and when he grabs his cigarettes he once again sees that his upside down ricin cigarette is gone, he realizes how good of a pickpocket Saul's guard is and puts it all together on how he lost the ricin in the first place.Source Yeah GTA-King got it.

Zikomos
  • Zikomos

Wanted

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:04 AM

Walt has manipulated Jesse every step of the way. It was relieving to finally see Jesse call him out on it tonight.

No one has really talked about the opening scene. Perhaps because it didn't do much to move the story, but it was interesting that Todd was giving out the juicy details of the train heist to his uncle and friend. The phone call to Walt was also interesting and obviously Todd and his uncle's crew are going to play a large part in the final few episodes, which is why we've been teased with scenes from them in the last two episodes.

Johan
  • Johan

Days since avatar changed: 6

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:30 AM

Finally saw the episode a while ago... holy crap! This might be the longest week I will ever be apart of. SEPTEMBER 1ST MUST COME QUICKER!

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 August 2013 - 07:53 AM

user posted image user posted image

user posted image

200th page!

user posted image user posted image

FiS!!HeR
  • FiS!!HeR

Villager

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:02 AM

Where's is Walt's infant daughter at the time Jesse is spilling Gasoline over the house?

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• The Yardies

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:10 AM Edited by Doublepulse, 26 August 2013 - 08:15 AM.

Yea I was confused about the Jesse part as well, but after analyzing it I think I see what happen, Huell replaced the weed with the same cigs that he confiscated in S4. I really see that probability of Hank killing himself theory coming close. Lemme explain why..Hank is pinned into a corner, and he cannot say anything, so in order for the DEA to go on a full investigation, is if Hank commits suicide and that confession of Walt is left for them to see. Then the only person they can go after is Walt..

I really think most, if not the entire family may die at the end. This is the episode where Walter's eviil has really shown, the minute he did that confession.

FenderFlix
  • FenderFlix

Random Guy

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:20 AM

Sorry, call me ignorant but I still think this is kind of far-fetched. Noticing it was Huell who stole the ricin in the first place is understandable. Maybe even coming to the conclusion that it was Walt who set it up. But still the ricin was not what poisoned the kid and Jesse is aware of that. Walt could have just wanted it back for whatever reasons.
Did Jesse even realize that the ricin they found in the vacuum cleaner was fake? I honestly cannot remember.
This is the first time a plot twist feels somewhat forced.

hhamzah99
  • hhamzah99

Call me.. Heisenberg.

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:24 AM

QUOTE (FenderFlix @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 10:20)
Sorry, call me ignorant but I still think this is kind of far-fetched. Noticing it was Huell who stole the ricin in the first place is understandable. Maybe even coming to the conclusion that it was Walt who set it up. But still the ricin was not what poisoned the kid and Jesse is aware of that. Walt could have just wanted it back for whatever reasons.
Did Jesse even realize that the ricin they found in the vacuum cleaner was fake? I honestly cannot remember.
This is the first time a plot twist feels somewhat forced.

Jesse looks all f*cked up, so he cant even think right, so i think its good smile.gif

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:34 AM

That "confession" tape had me both crying, and laughing. How about you guys?

cbiscuit93
  • cbiscuit93

Pink Bandana

• Members

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:14 AM

Huell didn't replace the weed with anything. Jesse simply pulled out his normal pack of cigarettes and thought back to when the ricin cigarette went missing - He originally thought it was possible that Huell lifted it off him, but Walt manipulated him into thinking otherwise. So now he puts the pieces together & realizes what the truth.

Jesse knows it wasn't ricin that Brock was poisoned with, but it doesn't matter. Walt used Brock to manipulate Jesse into helping him kill Gus. Children are constantly being harmed in the path of Walt's interests. On top of this, Walt has constantly been abusing Jesse despite the fact Walt does feel some paternal feelings towards him. Jesse was even inches away from abandoning his entire life due to another manipulation by Walt (Or was Walt being sincere??)

All of this (And more) running around Jesse's head & boiling his blood is what makes him explode in Saul's office & attempt to burn down Walt's house.

Mff Amazing.

Also, about the Todd scene in this episode.
It's now my theory that: During Declan's management of the business Walt left behind, the operation was set in Arizona, and Todd was not the cook. So now that Todd's Uncle is bringing the operation back to New Mexico (as we know from the sign on the highway in the opening) & that Todd is going to be the cook once again, blue meth is going to start appearing in Albuquerque once again. This will lead to the DEA reopening the Heisenberg case, giving Hank another shot at taking down Walt, since currently he is backed into a wall with no apparent way out.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:19 AM Edited by GTA-King, 26 August 2013 - 09:30 AM.

QUOTE (cbiscuit93 @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 09:14)
Jesse was even inches away from abandoning his entire life due to another manipulation by Walt (Or was Walt being sincere??)

I honestly think he was being sincere. The saddest part was that hug. He cares for him. Then again, he did grab that .32 out of the Coca Cola machine...

user posted image

user posted image

Verdant
  • Verdant

DOOM

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:25 AM

Just finished watching the new episode on Foxtel Australia. What an intense ending, holy sh*t! This was one of my favorite episodes ever icon14.gif icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users