Photo

☆ [Br]eaking [Ba]d ☆

5,280 replies to this topic
rotipuj
  • rotipuj

That's all I got

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:57 AM

I don't think this was posted here before.

user posted image

Showstopper 26
  • Showstopper 26

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:04 AM

Wasn't Todd an agent in Season 7 of 24?

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:00 AM

QUOTE (Showstopper 26 @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 04:04)

I actually thought he was Matt Damon.

rotipuj
  • rotipuj

That's all I got

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:08 AM

QUOTE (theomenofficial @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 08:00)
QUOTE (Showstopper 26 @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 04:04)

I actually thought he was Matt Damon.

He is actually

user posted image

Mockage
  • Mockage

This Will Destroy You

• The Connection
  • NATO

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE (cbiscuit93 @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 21:55)
QUOTE (Mockage @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 01:43)
QUOTE (El_Diablo @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 21:21)
Todd is definitely gonna' get more screen time soon.

but he's also a dead man walking lol.gif
it's not gonna' be too much more...

Forgot to mention, but he's also the most (or should I say the only - unless someone can debunk this) politest psychopath to ever be plastered on the television.

I suppose one could argue Maxwell Klinger,

But I guess that's just what he wants you to think happy.gif

user posted image

AHHH! MY EYES, MY EYES!

Never compare a queer M*A*S*H character to Todd. NEVER!

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:05 PM Edited by GTA-King, 22 August 2013 - 05:11 PM.

Had the craziest dream last night...

Breaking Bad and Walking Dead were part of the same universe. Lydia and the Nazi's accidentally created the zombie virus in a half-assed meth lab, and everybody hated her and wanted her dead.... except me. I said I would protect her in exchange for sex whenever I wanted it (because I personally find her very attractive). Well, things were going good for awhile. I was getting my sex. But eventually we got cornered in an apartment loft by an angry mob wanting to kill her. Lydia said this was all her fault, and she would sacrifice herself for us. But I told her no, so I went out there... and basically the ending to Red Dead Redemption happened. Shortly after that I woke up. Couldn't help but grin at how crazy that dream was. I am pretty sure at one point a bunch of raccoons rode in on a 4-wheeler and stole all of our supplies.

Thought I'd share that with you guys... lol.

user posted image

f*cking hot, am i right?

TaviColen123
  • TaviColen123

Trollhater

• BUSTED!
  • Romania

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 17:05)
Had the craziest dream last night...

Breaking Bad and Walking Dead were part of the same universe. Lydia and the Nazi's accidentally created the zombie virus in a half-assed meth lab, and everybody hated her and wanted her dead.... except me. I said I would protect her in exchange for sex whenever I wanted it (because I personally find her very attractive). Well, things were going good for awhile. I was getting my sex. But eventually we got cornered in an apartment loft by an angry mob wanting to kill her. Lydia said this was all her fault, and she would sacrifice herself for us. But I told her no, so I went out there... and basically the ending to Red Dead Redemption happened. Shortly after that I woke up. Couldn't help but grin at how crazy that dream was. I am pretty sure at one point a bunch of raccoons rode in on a 4-wheeler and stole all of our supplies.

Thought I'd share that with you guys... lol.

user posted image

f*cking hot, am i right?

I had the same thing happened to me lots of times. Just crazy dreams who dont make any sense and are ridiculous to even think about them . I guess the human brain works in strange ways when you are sleeping, kinda like being on drugs,well not exactly,but pretty similar .

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:31 PM

I second your statement I too would put my blue in her sky.

aquateen87
  • aquateen87

Remember, no fear.

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:21 PM

I'm just glad I'm not the only one who finds Lydia attractive! biggrin.gif

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:24 PM

Yay for Lydia! inlove.gif group hug?

Great episode! I can't believe it's moving so fast! I love it. I've been craving the moment Hank goes to Jesse for help. Almost as amazing as last week. God dammit.

And Skylerrrrr! I loved all three scenes with Skyler. I think Hank overplayed his hand with Skyler a little in the beginning but you can see how badly he wants to bring Hank in and I'm glad he's not backing down.

That scene were Huell and his associate lays down on Walt's pile of money. was funny as Jesus' mugshot.

I have a feeling that money will stay buried. All it would take would be Walt dyinging without explaining the significance of the numbers and there goes that. I suppose they have the carwash and no debts from Walt's illness, so it wouldn't be for nothing,not completely, but youch.

Jesse is somewhat annoying.

Is it next Sunday yet?

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:57 PM Edited by GTA-King, 23 August 2013 - 05:01 PM.

Bob Odenkirk and Samuel L. Jackson will be guests on the next episode of Talking Bad.

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 23 August 2013 - 05:21 PM

I've really grown to hate Jesse.
I don't know what it is, but going back to the time I first saw Little Caesar, I've always despised the idea of a criminal having a crisis of conscience. It never makes them look noble or human, it makes them look weak. It goes without saying that Aaron Paul's acting is superb, as it has been since day one, but I really don't want Jesse sticking around too much longer. I think I really started hating him when he got all upset about shooting Gale.

cbiscuit93
  • cbiscuit93

Pink Bandana

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (Typhus @ Friday, Aug 23 2013, 17:21)
I don't know what it is, but going back to the time I first saw Little Caesar, I've always despised the idea of a criminal having a crisis of conscience. It never makes them look noble or human, it makes them look weak. It goes without saying that Aaron Paul's acting is superb, as it has been since day one, but I really don't want Jesse sticking around too much longer. I think I really started hating him when he got all upset about shooting Gale.

Well Jesse was never a hardened criminal until Walt came along. He was just a small time meth cook who never saw much violence.
And then Walt shows up & drives Jesse into all this rediculous sh*t, including the death of his friends, death of children, Hank beating him up, Tuco beating him up, & also Walt making him shoot Gale.

It was never Jesse's choice to live this kind of life. (Not even when he returned from rehab and decided he was the bad guy, in my opinion) So that's why I think Jesse is depressed and stuff. I think it's totally understandable.

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 August 2013 - 06:59 PM

Yes me too I strangely felt a slight tinge of annoyance this episode when Jesse was in the room with the cops. I tried to dismiss it because I thought Im not supposed to hate Jesse since he's the moral compass of the show.

But the writers have in the past said we want people to question why they root for the characters they do and whether they should or not. I think they might be deliberately trying to make you hate Jesse now.

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 August 2013 - 08:57 PM

QUOTE (Mockage @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 09:23)
QUOTE (cbiscuit93 @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 21:55)
QUOTE (Mockage @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 01:43)
QUOTE (El_Diablo @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 21:21)
Todd is definitely gonna' get more screen time soon.

but he's also a dead man walking lol.gif
it's not gonna' be too much more...

Forgot to mention, but he's also the most (or should I say the only - unless someone can debunk this) politest psychopath to ever be plastered on the television.

I suppose one could argue Maxwell Klinger,

But I guess that's just what he wants you to think happy.gif

user posted image

AHHH! MY EYES, MY EYES!

Never compare a queer M*A*S*H character to Todd. NEVER!

Dexter, right? Isn't dexter like the American Psycho? Never watched it, might not even be naming it right, but it's some tv show kinda like American Psycho movie.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Yardie Achievement Award

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:52 PM

I love these

user posted image

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:40 AM

QUOTE (brian. @ Friday, Aug 9 2013, 01:55)
user posted image

You guys remember this pic I put up when I got this far in watching the show?

ROFL, someone made a vid of the exact comic, years before I did hahahaha

Love when sh*t like that happens, you just gotta tell someone.

Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 24 August 2013 - 09:12 AM

QUOTE (johnny_zoo @ Friday, Aug 23 2013, 18:59)

Yes me too I strangely felt a slight tinge of annoyance this episode when Jesse was in the room with the cops. I tried to dismiss it because I thought Im not supposed to hate Jesse since he's the moral compass of the show.

The cops may not be holding Jesse at all, in the legal sense. One can assume from the look on his face that he hasn't said anything, which includes asking to be released or calling for a lawyer. All he would have to do is call a lawyer and he'd be on the street. He just doesn't care.

That's the reason why I'm starting to find him annoying

Apex Predator
  • Apex Predator

Go big or go home

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:23 AM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Friday, Aug 23 2013, 16:57)

Any way to watch this outside of the US?

NCONiall
  • NCONiall

Alright Dave?

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:34 AM

QUOTE (DE4TH @ Saturday, Aug 24 2013, 12:23)
Any way to watch this outside of the US?

I think this might be the same video. Otherwise you could use a proxy or use a video download tool.

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

5KΣΓ

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:39 PM

QUOTE (GTAvanja @ Saturday, Aug 24 2013, 01:52)
I love these

http://i.imgur.com/tOffUP1.png

They crack me up.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

aquateen87
  • aquateen87

Remember, no fear.

• Members

Posted 24 August 2013 - 04:22 PM

Walter's look on his face happy.gif
In his mind, he's thinking, "Son, you better browse lightly."

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 August 2013 - 04:41 PM

Let's dedicate this page to BB comics in anticipation for the next episode, shall we?

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

aquateen87
  • aquateen87

Remember, no fear.

• Members

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:46 PM

user posted image

user posted image

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

5KΣΓ

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:19 PM Edited by _____, 24 August 2013 - 06:27 PM.

user posted image

Edit: The bloopers are funny too, in case you haven't seen them.

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2013 - 08:13 PM

Stray observations:

Huell and Kuby took some money. Look at the way Kuby glances at Huell when Walt say “close enough.” Like they are hiding something. Why would he say close enough anyway unless he knows that they took some?
When stuff hits the fan, i.e. Hank starts closing in on Walt’s contacts via Jesse like Saul and Co. they will realise their need to get out of the country and Mexico would be the best option and with the money they took it would pay for at least a plane ride. They were risking their necks getting that money it makes sense if they were to take out a little insurance.

I love Todd in this episode “Safe to come up whenever you want…” the way he says it is with such playful calm is really funny. He just murdered men like it was nothing and says it with half a smile on his face. I really want to find out more about this character.

OchyGTA
  • OchyGTA

Rap game GTA forums

• Members

Posted 24 August 2013 - 09:02 PM

These Breaking Bad cartoons are too funny!!!

I'm really struggling to predict what could possibly happen in these last few episodes. There's so many different ways it could go.

Firefly8000
  • Firefly8000

The Harwood Butcher

• Members

Posted 24 August 2013 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE (johnny_zoo @ Saturday, Aug 24 2013, 20:13)
Stray observations:

Huell and Kuby took some money. Look at the way Kuby glances at Huell when Walt say “close enough.” Like they are hiding something. Why would he say close enough anyway unless he knows that they took some?
When stuff hits the fan, i.e. Hank starts closing in on Walt’s contacts via Jesse like Saul and Co. they will realise their need to get out of the country and Mexico would be the best option and with the money they took it would pay for at least a plane ride. They were risking their necks getting that money it makes sense if they were to take out a little insurance.

I love Todd in this episode “Safe to come up whenever you want…” the way he says it is with such playful calm is really funny. He just murdered men like it was nothing and says it with half a smile on his face. I really want to find out more about this character.

I thought it was pretty obvious they were implying Huell and Kuby took some of the cash.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:13 PM

QUOTE (OchyGTA @ Saturday, Aug 24 2013, 21:02)
These Breaking Bad cartoons are too funny!!!

I know, right?!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

The__Phoenix
  • The__Phoenix

aka bud23

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:43 AM

Anna Gunn pens New York Times editorial: "I Have a Character Issue"