• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5,339 replies to this topic
Mr Rabbit
  • Mr Rabbit

Part-time spy, full-time maniac

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 August 2013 - 04:38 AM

QUOTE (NYC PATROL @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 03:27)
QUOTE (Mockage @ Monday, Aug 19 2013, 22:14)
I wonder what Jesse will say to Hank..

I think I know..

Also If I were Walt I think I would have had the money coordinates on something else than a piece of
paper haha.

I'd have thought that he would put the numbers in to 2 digit numbers and then corresponded each number with an element in the periodic tale or soemthing.

I know it isnt exactly the enigma code but most people will see that and not see the connection at all

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:04 AM

QUOTE (J-B @ Monday, Aug 19 2013, 22:32)
I know everyone's been saying that Walt's coat in the flash forwards looks like the one Jesse used to ware, but after seeing Buried I think it looks an awful like Todd's. Which makes me happy as I really want to site him eat a bullet.

I agree it could also be one of Todd's jackets.
unfortunately for him, I think he's dead regardless.

Todd was doomed to die the moment he shot the kid.
I really hope that Jesse is the one to do it.

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:21 AM Edited by brian., 20 August 2013 - 11:27 AM.

QUOTE (NYC PATROL @ Monday, Aug 19 2013, 18:20)
Can't wait for next week's episode.

user posted image

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Best show ever. I wish I could just drop everything and sleep until Sunday. xD

Free sig:

user posted image

CODE
http://i.imgur.com/bbJ63vT.png

POSSIBLE MAJOR SPOILER DO NOT REVEAL UNLESS YOU ARE CAPABLE OF SERIOUSLY PLAUSIBLE STUFF:

SERIOUS - DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU ARE PREPARED FOR END-SHOW INFORMATION - NOT A JOKE - POSSIBLE SERIOUS SPOILER

Do not read spoiler unless you are into spoilers/predictions/claims/in this case a tweet. This deals with UNRELEASED material, NOT with things we've seen so far!! It is the only post I will make like this, in future, posts will be labeled like this, otherwise, I am dealing with previous material that will always be labeled for its season and episode before I put out any info.

Again, this spoiler is dealing with unreleased content - a possible leak - plausible enough - this is not to be taken lightly unless you enjoy this kind of thing.

Saw a tweet recently. It said Walt shot Hank and pinned Heisenberg on Mike.

And on Funny Or Die, did anyone see "Dean Norris Spoils Everything Else"? It supported the tweet so careful with that vid if you are watching the actors' other content D:

ΣΓ
  • ΣΓ

Never Settle

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • European-Union

Posted 20 August 2013 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE (TEoS @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 06:46)
But in the end, I really pity Jesse and want him to come out OK in the end more than Walt.

I have some compassion for him but somehow he always finds a way to annoy me. Walt has a bigger ego but at least he isn't as big of an idiot.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Tokel. Never forgetti.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:00 PM

QUOTE (brian. @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 13:21)

Definitely a lie. Judging from the first scene of last week's episode, it's clear that everybody knows Walter White is Heisenberg.

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE (GTAvanja @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 11:00)
QUOTE (brian. @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 13:21)

Definitely a lie. Judging from the first scene of last week's episode, it's clear that everybody knows Walter White is Heisenberg.

DO NOT read spoilers in this post unless you willing to risk spoiling the end of the show!!

Probably. But the only cop that knows is Hank. And you never know if Marie will turn on him, for her sister.

Remember the minisodes, with hanks wedding? He hasn't been perfect. Walt has dirt on him too.

I don't lend credence to it, it just made sense, with consideration for the above, someone's gotta be pinned as heisenberg

cbiscuit93
  • cbiscuit93

Pink Bandana

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:54 PM

I hope something really unexpected happens, like Marie shoots Walt or something.

Vormek
  • Vormek

I am not in danger. I AM the danger!

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:22 PM

Buried had 4.78 million viewers. Down from last week but that always happens. Still, 4.8 million is a lot more than any other episode from season 1 - 5a.

cbiscuit93
  • cbiscuit93

Pink Bandana

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE (Vormek @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 18:22)
Buried had 4.78 million viewers. Down from last week but that always happens. Still, 4.8 million is a lot more than any other episode from season 1 - 5a.

Do those numbers include people who record it on their DVR & watch it later?

The Gardener
  • The Gardener

jebeno isti

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2013 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE (cbiscuit93 @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 17:54)
I hope something really unexpected happens, like Marie shoots Walt or something.

Marie definitely has a big part to play yet.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:01 PM

QUOTE (cbiscuit93 @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 12:50)

no.
unless you're a Nielsen Family.

http://en.wikipedia....Nielsen_ratings

GTA36362355
  • GTA36362355

moving before it's dead

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:55 AM

Last episode gave a deeper insight in marie's kleptomania. she tried to get away with holly! ph34r.gif

Nah Tso Gud
  • Nah Tso Gud

SuperHonky

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:20 AM

QUOTE (cbiscuit93 @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 12:50)

I think those numbers are known, but separate. I recently watched a Workaholics interview and they stated that the number of DVR recordings basically earned them renewal for another season or 2.

M_Roc
  • M_Roc

Douche of the highest order

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:37 AM

QUOTE (deepthroatgta6 @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 21:55)
Last episode gave a deeper insight in marie's kleptomania. she tried to get away with holly! ph34r.gif

Lmao, i was thinking the same thing that crazy bitch. Anyways, can;t wait till the next episode! sh*ts getting me hyped.

Killuminati786
  • Killuminati786

In the Heat of the Night...

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:59 PM

Guys check out MSN's interview with Vince Gilligan (copy and pasted):

- How far along are you with the sequel to Breaking Bad?

That's a good question. I'm working with a man named Peter Gould who is one of my excellent writers from Breaking Bad. He created the character of Saul Goodman back in season two. He and I are working on the spin-off.

We've come up with some ideas for the series, but we've not written a script yet. We're waiting to see what Sony and AMC come up with if they're interested.

- If? Surely that's an understatement?

[Laughs] I think they are interested. I just don't want to speak for them. I'm someone who's learned from 20 years in the business not to count my chickens before they hatch.

I try to be very cautious in any pronouncements, but I can say that the companies we work for seem very interested and we're very keen so I'm keeping the happy thought that it happens.

- What is it about Saul that makes him perfect for a spin-off?

The short answer is Saul is a whole lot of fun to write for. We love all our actors; if it simply came down to which wonderful actor would we prefer to work with again, the answer is all of them. But putting words in Saul Goodman's mouth is a great joy. We feel we would have a lot of fun telling his story.

- What particular quality of Breaking Bad makes you most proud?

Everything. But a lot of the storytelling on Breaking Bad is not dialogue centred. Some of our finest moments of writing and of storytelling are the moments between the words, between the lines of dialogue, the non-verbal storytelling. Those are some of the moments we're most proud of throughout the life of the series.

- Breaking Bad wasn't a hit on TV here, but now it's become a phenomenon. How do you feel about its reception in the UK?

I'm astounded at Breaking Bad's reception everywhere. I'm so grateful for the very fact that I'm here in London meeting so many folks like yourself who enjoy the show. I'm grateful when I come across it in the US as well.

When you come up with a story and a character you want to write about, you hope for the best. But it's tricky and it's not necessarily productive to look too far ahead. My actors and my writers just tried to tell the best story we could tell and not think too much about the potential outcome.

Suddenly lifting our collective heads a few years later and realising that people are actually paying attention and the show is being critically acclaimed and written about - first in the US and now in the UK and Europe and all over the world - is mind-boggling. It's a wonderful feeling.

- The Breaking Bad memes, parodies, videos - do you have a favourite? Do you watch them?

I watch every one that I get sent - and I get sent a lot. My mom sends them to me and my uncle. It's hard to pick because every new one I see becomes my favourite. But a recent one that stands out is the middle school production of Breaking Bad. That is wonderful. I love that.

There's a Lego video game version that I thought was fantastic. I wish there was a way to collect all of them on a special DVD-disc that we would include on the DVD releases.

- Fans care about Walt and Jesse's fate - and you know that - so did you wimp-out when it came to the series finale? Or did you stay true to the course you've set yourself?

I think we stayed true. I love meeting fans and talking to them, I'd be lying if I said I didn't, but I draw the line when it comes to looking up the show or myself on the internet. It's a rabbit hole I personally would disappear down and never return from.

The internet is where you can find a great deal of opinion about how things should go, how they may go, and I studiously stay away from those places because I fear it would affect my thinking, it would affect my work ethic and it would colour, even unconsciously, the direction I would otherwise take the show.

My writers and I spent as much time as possible coming up with the ending. As the first fans of the show, we would try to satisfy ourselves. But having said that, it was a hard job.

We worked at it for the better part of a year or more, coming up with the final 16 episodes, and there were some dark days when I thought we were not going to accomplish what we'd set out to accomplish, which is to say I was afraid we were not going to end it in a truly satisfying fashion, but I feel very good about it.

I will be very sad and disappointed if the majority of fans don't agree - I will feel I have failed them.

Some people will not be pleased with the finale because everyone has in mind their Platonic-perfect of how the show should end. I don't know if our Platonic-perfect - or rather, as close as we could get to it - will necessarily be what everyone saw in their mind's eye.

But I have to believe that the ending is consistent with the logic and the emotion of the series and that people will be satisfied by it. I know we are and that's a good starting place.

Thought I'd share. smile.gif

ΣΓ
  • ΣΓ

Never Settle

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • European-Union

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:14 PM

Wait, what sequel? A movie? No thanks. The reason I'm watching TV shows is because they are better than movies.

cbiscuit93
  • cbiscuit93

Pink Bandana

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE (_____ @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 19:14)
Wait, what sequel? A movie? No thanks. The reason I'm watching TV shows is because they are better than movies.

It's not acctualy a sequel.

What they're working on is a spin-off series that revolves around Saul Goodman, which will most likely take place before the events of Breaking Bad.

Brobinski
  • Brobinski

PYPU

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 21 August 2013 - 08:42 PM

I would watch the absolute sh*t out of a farcical comedy centred on Saul, with Kuby and Huell supporting.

BullworthAcademy
  • BullworthAcademy

Can't wait for Red Dead Redemption 2!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:36 PM

It's RJ Mittes (Walt Jr) birthday today.
Where did he disappear to these recent episodes?

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:57 PM

Todd has kidnapped him for leverage.

cbiscuit93
  • cbiscuit93

Pink Bandana

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (theomenofficial @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 21:36)

He was in 5.09, just not 5.10 (The most recent.)

Has anyone seen RJ Mitte's cover shot from that magaziene?
Guy looks like a bondage whore.

hhamzah99
  • hhamzah99

Call me.. Heisenberg.

• Members

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE (cbiscuit93 @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 20:50)

and the TONS TONS TONS of people outside of USA who watch it downloaded... You cant watch AMC here... Oh and NETFLIX viewers biggrin.gif ?

Mr Rabbit
  • Mr Rabbit

Part-time spy, full-time maniac

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:40 PM Edited by NateShaw92, 21 August 2013 - 11:43 PM.

QUOTE (hhamzah99 @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 23:34)
QUOTE (cbiscuit93 @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 20:50)

and the TONS TONS TONS of people outside of USA who watch it downloaded... You cant watch AMC here... Oh and NETFLIX viewers biggrin.gif ?

They won't count those, no way. lol.gif
They have these viewing figures to see how many people are watching it on the TV in the given timeslot, they only care about those figures and maybe figures for repeats through the week on AMC because while you watch it there are ad breaks. The more people watching in that timeslot the more money the companies will pay to have their sh*t advertised in that timeslot.

In short, american broadcasters don't really give 2 sh*ts whether people outside America like their stuff, well maybe they care a bit cos the will get some money from it being aired in other countries.

ZerrickiShadow
  • ZerrickiShadow

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:48 AM

QUOTE (theomenofficial @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 21:36)

Walter Jr. is only suppose to be around 16, maybe 17 in the show (so like a junior in high school). On the other hand RJ Mitte looks like he's in his twenties so I think they are trying to limit his screen time as much as possible. Somewhat of a shame as he is a major character and had a lot of screen time S1-3, not so much S4.

Anyone else notice Jesse hasn't really said a whole lot in these past few episodes? I really hope he is the center of this upcoming episode.

bread
  • bread

The Boss

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:15 AM

You know who I really want to have more screen time? Todd. He's such an eccentric character. Most TV shows like to make criminals so cliche and sort-of daunting but Breaking Bad really steers the wheel on that with Walt and Jesse (with of course the exception of Gustavo, Mike and the likes), which is one of the main reasons why I love it to death. Todd strikes me as a remorseless killer (considering he murdered a kid and never gave a single f*ck) whilst exhibiting a sense of loyalty, tolerance and absolutely zero aspects of maintaining a daunting and cold stature (at least, that's how I see him), which is why he's such an interesting character. I wanna see more of him, and definitely the Nazi's as well (which seems inevitable of course).

Also, happy birthday RJ Mitte!

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:21 AM

Todd is definitely gonna' get more screen time soon.

but he's also a dead man walking lol.gif
it's not gonna' be too much more...

M_Roc
  • M_Roc

Douche of the highest order

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:27 AM

WTF is wrong with Jesse? has he finally gone nuts from guilt

cbiscuit93
  • cbiscuit93

Pink Bandana

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:36 AM

I swear the ricin is for Jesse. It would just be so perfect.

bread
  • bread

The Boss

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:43 AM

QUOTE (El_Diablo @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 21:21)

Forgot to mention, but he's also the most (or should I say the only - unless someone can debunk this) politest psychopath to ever be plastered on the television.

cbiscuit93
  • cbiscuit93

Pink Bandana

• Members

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:55 AM

QUOTE (Mockage @ Thursday, Aug 22 2013, 01:43)
QUOTE (El_Diablo @ Wednesday, Aug 21 2013, 21:21)

Forgot to mention, but he's also the most (or should I say the only - unless someone can debunk this) politest psychopath to ever be plastered on the television.

I suppose one could argue Maxwell Klinger,

But I guess that's just what he wants you to think happy.gif

user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users