Photo

GTAF Gang League 2012

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
390 replies to this topic
deadsliez1
  • deadsliez1

Godfather Ivanov.

• Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 08:30 PM Edited by deadsliez1, 10 March 2012 - 09:32 PM.

QUOTE (XvXHeavymistXvX @ Saturday, Mar 10 2012, 20:29)
Westies completed match against Ivanovs. Results were unfortunately not recorded but both matches were won by The Westies. Each game the two gangs ended with a difference of about 1 kill. I'll try and give estimates and hopefully Deadsliez will confirm.

1st match (WS settings)
Score about $5034 to $4987
Bohan
Weapons: Assault Rifles
Blips: All
Duration:$5000
Respawn Distance: Medium
Weather: Night and Clear Skies
MVP: My Weight

2nd Match( IV settings )
Score: About $2703 to $2846
Colony Island
Assault rifles
Blips: all
Duration: 20 minutes
Respawn distance: Medium
Weather: Midday and clear.
MVP: Trikstar

Ivanovs feel free to post your MVP's.

Andy, Heavy is right. Although please eliminate us from Gang League because we're not focusing on this as a gang, we don't practice on this, so really there's no point. We will probably participate next season, but for now, I think it's best if you take us off because we're not focusing on GL. icon14.gif

mir_us
  • mir_us

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 March 2012 - 08:56 PM

I wanted to both congradulate the Yardies on an excellent match and post our results. Everyone played very well for their home game and competitively for their away game.

I wanted to especially remark on how impressed I was with Greasepalms' capability as a shooter. I can't think he's very much Best in Class. Great game, GP!

Round 1
user posted image

Round 2
user posted image

As an aside, can I get clarification on the use of vehicles in Death Match -- specifically cars? In our chat before the second round match, Greasepalms said all vehicles would be disallowed. I asked if that included "cars" too and he reiterated "all vehicles" -- can I get confirmation?

Once again everyone, great game. I'm hopeful we can get a much larger match for next time. biggrin.gif

Mr.Funny12
  • Mr.Funny12

Just keep swimming...

• Members

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:09 AM

Just a question, do turbos mean disqualification?

Rounds.
  • Rounds.

"Your Round"

• Members

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:28 AM

A gang can have a member that posseses a turbo, they're just not allowed to bring use of it in a GL match. If proper proof is brought about that justifies the accusations made against said player(s) with modified controllers, then yes the gang would be disqualified and removed from the board.

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 12 March 2012 - 10:53 AM

Nice games,

Great that Y finally played TDMC smile.gif

Well done to mir and muffin for winning the TMW (you could of picked it twice smile.gif ) Impressed by Greasepalms, well and truely beat
us in the TDM. icon14.gif

As for "vehicles" not permitted, that sounds like utter nonsense that they were disallowed, Anyways I think cars are allowed,
and if they are not, then they should be.

xHIGHWAY_REAPERx
  • xHIGHWAY_REAPERx

Mr. Reaper.

• Members

Posted 12 March 2012 - 12:36 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Monday, Mar 12 2012, 10:53)
Nice games,

Well done to mir and muffin for winning the TMW (you could of picked it twice smile.gif ) Impressed by Greasepalms, well and truely beat

As for "vehicles" not permitted, that sounds like utter nonsense that they were disallowed, Anyways I think cars are allowed,

Personally I feel cars shouldn't be allowed as it is a Team Deathmatch,

HOWEVER In away games, I'm happy for opponents to use them but in return we will use them also.

Greasepalms
  • Greasepalms

Ya gon' dun goof'd up

• The Yardies
  • Portugal

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:44 PM

Nice games,

we did one home match and one away match.
Doesn't matter much if allowing/disallowing vehicles is not permitted, the match was played in H. island.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:43 PM

Yeah my bad, I found out later from the Damned topic, we ended up doing 1 home and 1 away, I thought it was meant to be two games (home).

We'll just have to remember when it's The Yardies vs The Damned, to do it the same way again.

mir_us
  • mir_us

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:52 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Monday, Mar 12 2012, 14:43)
Yeah my bad, I found out later from the Damned topic, we ended up doing 1 home and 1 away, I thought it was meant to be two games (home).

We'll just have to remember when it's The Yardies vs The Damned, to do it the same way again.

I'll concede, when I was first told both games were supposed to be at the settings we chose, I was exceptionally frustrated. It would have meant it wasn't a legal round and we'd still be awaiting to do the 2nd round again.

But I came to the same conclusion AJ did. The easiest way to resolve this is to simply have the next match have one "home" game for the Yardies at whatever settings they choose, and the second for game for the Damned "home" round (most likely TMW).

---

(As an aside, I saw a car three times in Happiness Island. They are typically around the buildings near that dock on the far end. It probably wouldn't have made much difference (Greasepalms was pretty unstoppable with those settings!), but it definitely would have altered the strategies somewhat.)

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:33 AM

user posted image
Damn y'all, i just today noticed that the match you did was 1 game Y 1 game Damned rules. That's now how it's supposed to be... Shame on all of ya 4 who played. tounge.gif
But seriously, at least the Damned guys should've known and intervened. I thought it's pretty clear before the match... Please, don't let this happen again, Damned, Yardies, anyone else, or it can cause problems!
Since the match was done already, it would be stupid to delete it, so we'll do the most logical thing. Fixture 7 that was supposed to be Y vs Damned IV home game, it'll be 1 Y 1 Damned rules. At least the good thing in this is that it'll be a 4v4 or 3v3 hopefully, and since it's not just on Y settings, Damned will also have a shot at their settings with more then 2 players.
Still, don't ever do this again...read them rules carefully, it's all in the 1st post.

PS3 matches:
user posted image

If we keep it up like this, we might as well rename to The Drawdies and The Draw MC. tounge.gif

Anyway, Capadonna & Highway Reapers MC, you got until 18th to do your fixture 2 match, so please hurry!

-------------------

Also 360 league, added IV-W 0:2 result.

360 matches:
user posted image

And Ivanovs, you lost the last game by like a single kill. Even if you don't focus on the GL atm, you're the most active GL gang so far, you finished 1/4 of all matches so far. You've got almost 2 months until your next match, so it's plenty of time to re-think and practice, and it would be a real shame to give up now, you still got a lot of chance to win the GL 2012. It's pure unluckiness that you lost, next time i'm sure you'll win it. wink.gif

2nd match of Fixture 3 is to be done before we move on to the next fixture;

The Soviet Army - Brotherhood of Bullets (IV)

Hopefully it's played soon, good luck to the both! Deadline is 4th April for that one!

Anyway, will add EIC fixtures tomorrow, been a bit busy over the weekend, but they're coming Wedensday the latest. Same with the Awards! icon14.gif

-------------------

Turbos are not allowed, of course. If one was found cheating, that match is automatically a loss.

As for vehicles, they aren't disallowed. Although, the home gang can ask and agree with the away gang if they wanna do a no heli's match, or no vehicles match, or so, of those minor settings.

Well, that's it. More updates on Wedensday(EIC fixtures, awards, etc)
Good luck in upcoming matches!

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:42 AM

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Tuesday, Mar 13 2012, 00:33)

But seriously, at least the Damned guys should've known and intervened. I thought it's pretty clear before the match... Please, don't let this happen again, Damned, Yardies, anyone else, or it can cause problems!

I knew this. But wasn't there....

But don't forget the Damned guys that played were mir_us and muffin man, both of which are new to the Gang League.

If anything the Yardies should of known tounge.gif

No big deal anyway, hope the Cappadona / THR MC game goes to plan.

mir_us
  • mir_us

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:37 AM Edited by mir_us, 13 March 2012 - 01:39 AM.

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Tuesday, Mar 13 2012, 00:33)
Damn y'all, i just today noticed that the match you did was 1 game Y 1 game Damned rules. That's now how it's supposed to be... Shame on all of ya 4 who played.  tounge.gif

I want to be sporting and friendly about this. But I don't want this to appear as though Muffin Man and I had any choice or were presented options on the matter. Yardies made it clear there would be "one home game and one away game" -- this was their terminology not ours. After the first game, Greasepalms left and created his own game to invite us to with their own settings.

In short, the second game wasn't a mistake all four of us made together. The game setup was illegal and thus it is no different than if we had all four taken a break to play a completely different game together, like Uncharted 3 multiplayer. Technically, we'd still be waiting to play the second round of our match.

But again, I think a simple solution is to agree for the Yardies and Damned to accept the second round from yesterday as is with the stipulation that we recycle it (TMW on IV) at our next match for one of the two rounds. Balance is restored! smile.gif

And of course, we'll hopefully have a lot more people on each side. I think it will be an excellent game!

glenn tha killer
  • glenn tha killer

Irish.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:54 AM

It seems everytime we win a gang they drop out of the league, what the hell?

Greasepalms
  • Greasepalms

Ya gon' dun goof'd up

• The Yardies
  • Portugal

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:00 AM

damn sorry, i got confused and thought our previous match with the highway reapers had been 1 home and 1 away.

mir_us
  • mir_us

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:20 PM

QUOTE (Greasepalms @ Tuesday, Mar 13 2012, 08:00)
damn sorry, i got confused and thought our previous match with the highway reapers had been 1 home and 1 away.

No worries. Provided everyone is agreeing on the corrected course for the next match, it doesn't really matter now. They were both good games, but we will all look forward to bigger ones. biggrin.gif

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:48 PM

Statistics are like mini skirts..they tell you a lot but they hide the best bits. wink.gif

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:44 PM

K, mini update. It came 4-5 days later then it's supposed to, apologies.

Anyway update log,

360 Matches

EIC fixtures have been added, check the first post to see them! I've PM'ed them to their leader as well. Good luck, as soon as TSA & BoB match is done, next fixture and your matches begin!

So, current fixture is

Fixture 3 | 16.3.2012 - 4.4.2012
The Ivanov Family - The Westies (IV) 0:2
The Soviet Army - Brotherhood of Bullets (IV)

Upcoming one is

Fixture 3.5 | 30.3.2012 - 22.4.2012
The Westies - Brotherhood of Bullets (IV)
East Island Council - The Westies (IV)

I may need to sort out the 360 matches schedule a bit more in the coming days with the Ivanovs, but the upcoming fixtures 3.5 and 4 won't be affected by that, so get playing lads, and i'll sort out those in the meantime. smile.gif

PS3 Matches

I've extended the fixture 2 matches for 1 week, as i was a little busy myself to update it, it should've been done by last Monday. Anyway, i hope Capadonna and THR MC can get their duel done, at least a 2v2...time's running out, so be quick, you don't wanna miss the deadline. smile.gif

Fixture 2 | 23.2.2012 - 26.3.2012
Capadonna Family - The Highway Reapers MC (EFLC)
The Damned MC - The Yardies (IV) 1:1

As soon as it's done, Fixture 3 begins...

Fixture 3 | 26.3.2012 - 11.4.2012
The Yardies - Capadonna Family (IV)
The Highway Reapers MC - The Damned MC (EFLC)

Good luck to all!

Some more updates to follow in a day or two as well!

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 20 March 2012 - 09:46 PM

well Andy, we would be up and running had our board not got locked... but i know we are trying out something this weekend...

last weekend Reaper held the Zombie Event for the US and we had some Cappadona members in there who where talking to me about having the match as well so both gangs are for it icon14.gif it's just the difficulty in setting it up

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:02 PM

Is corner glitching legal?

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:10 PM

No, any form of glitching is not allowed as far as I know.

Koota45
  • Koota45

Founding Father Of SCAR

• Members

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:21 PM

The Second match will be up shortly showing the BOB bring in a extra guy to money farm and used a rocket Launcher when instructed not too.

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:27 PM

Ok then TSA should be disqualified from the league, first they leave the island THEN they invite a script modder to kill me with that explosion thing. And in all games TSA Leader corner glitches. I invited HAzzard to kill so i could end the game (They are disqualified anyway) I have 2 witnesses. Mr Punchy and Hazzard and myself. I was stunned at the amount of corner glitching, possible turbo and script modding.

Edit: We did use a rocket launcher ONCE and then I told Punchy to deliberately kill me to even the score.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:33 PM Edited by Officer Will Troll, 21 March 2012 - 08:35 PM.

QUOTE (Rofl50 @ Wednesday, Mar 21 2012, 15:27)
Ok then TSA should be disqualified from the league, first they leave the island THEN they invite a script modder to kill me with that explosion thing. And in all games TSA Leader corner glitches. I invited HAzzard to kill so i could end the game (They are disqualified anyway) I have 2 witnesses. Mr Punchy and Hazzard and myself. I was stunned at the amount of corner glitching, possible turbo and script modding.

Edit: We did use a rocket launcher ONCE and then I told Punchy to deliberately kill me to even the score.

Interesting, you call us corner glitchers but all you did was corner glitch. Countless times leader ran up and put 4 into your skull for me. sh*t, I didn't have to do anything but play bait that match.

Onto Turbo - Not a single TSA uses Turbos, in fact, we restrict entry to the clan of those who even OWN one. We don't need turbo's because we're good without them, and we barely used AR's that game. Maybe like once or twice.

So you are saying you delibertly brought in Hazzard to cheat? And you think that somehow can be ignored? You cheated with RPG's AND called in a backup guy to win try to win the game for you.

Dont blame us because you make mistakes in your squad and therefore lose. It's not script modding, you just made a mistake. sh*t, we all do, even TSA. It happens. Hell, I fall out of choppers in FM's all the time.

Oh, and yeah, I like your witnesses. The only 2 witnesses you have are the 2 guys for your own team...yeah, reliable sources there.

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE (Officer Will Troll @ Wednesday, Mar 21 2012, 20:33)

Interesting, you call us corner glitchers but all you did was corner glitch. Countless times leader ran up and put 4 into your skull for me. sh*t, I didn't have to do anything but play bait that match.

Onto Turbo - Not a single TSA uses Turbos, in fact, we restrict entry to the clan of those who even OWN one. We don't need turbo's because we're good without them, and we barely used AR's that game. Maybe like once or twice.

So you are saying you delibertly brought in Hazzard to cheat? And you think that somehow can be ignored? You cheated with RPG's AND called in a backup guy to win try to win the game for you.

Dont blame us because you make mistakes in your squad and therefore lose. It's not script modding, you just made a mistake. sh*t, we all do, even TSA. It happens.

Oh, and yeah, I like your witnesses. The only 2 witnesses you have are the 2 guys for your own team...yeah, reliable sources there.

Did you or did you not invite a script modder to blow up me and did you or did you not leave the island and camp with snipers?

Koota45
  • Koota45

Founding Father Of SCAR

• Members

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:41 PM

Proof of bringing in back up too shoot for farming money considering all your Grenade and RPG kills.

user posted image

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:44 PM

QUOTE (Koota45 @ Wednesday, Mar 21 2012, 20:41)
Proof of bringing in back up too shoot for farming money considering all your Grenade and RPG kills.

user posted image

you didn't answer my question...

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:44 PM

QUOTE (Rofl50 @ Wednesday, Mar 21 2012, 15:34)

Dont blame us because you make mistakes in your squad and therefore lose. It's not script modding, you just made a mistake. sh*t, we all do, even TSA. It happens.

Did you or did you not invite a script modder to blow up me and did you or did you not leave the island and camp with snipers?

No, we don't even like modders. We always avoid them.

Running out of the island is legitimate, it's called a tactic bro. We got distance on you, and killed you from a far distance. You're the one though he brought in a third party to cheat your score to win.

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE (Officer Will Troll @ Wednesday, Mar 21 2012, 20:44)
QUOTE (Rofl50 @ Wednesday, Mar 21 2012, 15:34)

No, we don't even like modders. We always avoid them.

Running out of the island is legitimate, it's called a tactic bro. We got distance on you, and killed you from a far distance. You're the one though he brought in a third party to cheat your score to win.

user posted image

Belgium bagel
  • Belgium bagel

[TSA] Remnant

• Members

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:32 AM

I did not attend the match but you accusing us of having a modder seems not likely. Ask around or any other gangs, We do not Have nor condone the use of Mods.

If Rolf got blown up by an explosive barrel (Because Colony Island is littered with them) And he claims we have a modder i see some misconceptions there.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:52 PM

From the video posting, I saw a lot of use of corners for cover/distraction from TSA Leader, but it wasn't to the extent that you could say it was full out - cheating, cheap yes but not cheating. Turbo accusations and Modding accusations, make you sound like a weak player rofl50 (I do understand your point about cornershooting though - You ought to learn how to rush them, or play more smartly by flanking them though)
Think it would be better to suggest a rematch sometime in the airport (no corner areas) and weapons set to weak pistols only? Sort out the dispute in L.C. and not on GTAforums smile.gif , good to see you guys competing though, both new to the Gang League icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users