• This topic is locked This topic is locked
390 replies to this topic
deejayb1874
  • deejayb1874

Bolt Ya Radge!

• D1RTY12
  • Scotland

Posted 16 February 2012 - 04:57 PM

Looks to me like this 'Gang League' will end up with just AJ and Andy playing with each other.

inlove.gif

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:02 PM Edited by AndyGanteks, 16 February 2012 - 07:05 PM.

Yeah, it seems so glenn. I'll see what to do with them in the next edits, in the meantime, you guys have the game with The Firm, so Ivanov's won't change your schedule. Good luck in that duel. smile.gif

--------------------

Didn't manage to edit everything last night, it was 2 AM, missed a few things, will edit them later tonight. Among things is also sorting the rules a bit better like somebody suggested before, together with the jumpto tags. It will look interesting and even easier to navigate. tounge.gif Few more things to be edited as well. Awards are also coming soon, in a few days. (Awards images of course). They will look rather special and interesting this year, awards list is in the first post.

--------------------

And finally, D12 and the other 2 gangs that left GTAF GL 2012, if their members come here again to spam the topic, action will be taken. Nobody mentions you here anymore, you are not taking part in GTAF GL 2012, so you have no business here. I don't care. I now ask politely first, don't post in this topic anymore. First, last and only warning!

glenn tha killer
  • glenn tha killer

Irish.

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:41 PM

ok man, thank you. icon14.gif

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:06 PM

Gang Name: The Brotherhood of Bullets
Gang Tag: [B.o.B]
Gang Color ( Green ) :
Gang Roster (http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showuser=609954, http://www.gtaforums...showuser=667366, http://www.gtaforums...owuser=629699,)
Systems competing: Xbox 360

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:23 PM

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Thursday, Feb 16 2012, 19:02)
And finally, D12 and the other 2 gangs that left GTAF GL 2012, if their members come here again to spam the topic, action will be taken. Nobody mentions you here anymore, you are not taking part in GTAF GL 2012, so you have no business here. I don't care. I now ask politely first, don't post in this topic anymore. First, last and only warning!

If people participating in the league feels the need to address gangs that are not participating by making a joke with a picture, it's only normal that someone from those gangs will end up posting a reply in the same spirit of good sense of humor (cause the pic is indeed funny imo).
It's still a public forum after all.
If you consider the reply to the pic as spam then also the original pic should be considered spam even if it was posted by a member of a gang that participates in the league.

Having said this I already requested to D12 members to not post in here anymore.

My personal advice to you is to be wiser when it comes to apply your "stay out of this topic" policies cause they make you look like an overreacting nervous person. wink.gif

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 19 February 2012 - 01:09 AM

N
Now, with the Ivanov's staying alive, and only gone for less then a day tounge.gif , the 360 calendar stays the same, so fixture 1, matches are the same, i hope you can get them done by the deadline. Good luck.

Fixture 1 | 3.2.2012 - 23.2.2012
The Westies - The Firm (IV)
The Soviet Army - The Ivanov Family (EFLC)

Also another fixture is nearing the end, so i hope the match on the PS3 side can be done as well. I hope the Capadonnas will be available to play Damned MC.

The Damned MC - Capadonna Family (IV)
The Yardies - The Highway Reapers MC (EFLC) 1:1

--------------------

Brotherhood of Bullets, nice to see you apply.
Since the 360 league started already, you'll have to wait until the start of march( 2 weeks) to start doing your GL 2012 matches
You will most likely be accepted in the ''march period'' for the new gangs to enter(two more are in june and september).
Since 360 league will now have 5 teams, schedule will be slightly different after fixture 1, and 1 gang will be free every week.
For fixture 1, you guys will be free(BOB), for other fixtures, i'll modify the schedule and the league table in a day or two and will add you up and post the update, assuming the other 360 gangs are okay with BoB joining GL 2012.

----------------

Together with those modifications above to the calendar and table update, some other decorative updates to the 1st post will come in a few days, and i'll also post the awards images next week!

That's it for this little update. Go and play now, and good luck. smile.gif

deadsliez1
  • deadsliez1

Godfather Ivanov.

• Members

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:20 AM

We lost against the TSA. Pics and maybe vids will be up soon.

The Soviet Army
  • The Soviet Army

The Soviet Army

• Members

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:14 AM

Both matches are in the video.

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:57 PM

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Sunday, Feb 19 2012, 01:09)
N
Now, with the Ivanov's staying alive, and only gone for less then a day tounge.gif , the 360 calendar stays the same, so fixture 1, matches are the same, i hope you can get them done by the deadline. Good luck.

The Westies - The Firm (IV)
The Soviet Army - The Ivanov Family (EFLC)

Also another fixture is nearing the end, so i hope the match on the PS3 side can be done as well. I hope the Capadonnas will be available to play Damned MC.

The Damned MC - Capadonna Family (IV)
The Yardies - The Highway Reapers MC (EFLC) 1:1

--------------------

Brotherhood of Bullets, nice to see you apply.
Since the 360 league started already, you'll have to wait until the start of march( 2 weeks) to start doing your GL 2012 matches
You will most likely be accepted in the ''march period'' for the new gangs to enter(two more are in june and september).
Since 360 league will now have 5 teams, schedule will be slightly different after fixture 1, and 1 gang will be free every week.
For fixture 1, you guys will be free(BOB), for other fixtures, i'll modify the schedule and the league table in a day or two and will add you up and post the update, assuming the other 360 gangs are okay with BoB joining GL 2012.

----------------

Together with those modifications above to the calendar and table update, some other decorative updates to the 1st post will come in a few days, and i'll also post the awards images next week!

That's it for this little update. Go and play now, and good luck. smile.gif

Ok thanks, will you PM the me fixtures?

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:41 PM

GL 2012 updated the 360 League table with the TSA-IV 2:0 match. Congrats on your first win TSA. icon14.gif

user posted image

Westies and Firm will hopefully get their match done by Friday. I think it's fair i extend the time for fixture 1 for Westies a bit, since they joined the league a bit later then the rest.
I see they will play on Friday will be good. Fixture 2 will also begin as planned on 23rd for xbox.
If everything is right, and everyone okay with it, the BoB will start their matches from fixture 3 in March.
I added you to the table as you can see, and will add your schedule fixtures with the other 4 gangs by the end of this week.
And yeah, i'll post them here of course, and will PM you the fixtures too Rofl50.

Hopefully on PS3 Damned and Capadonna will get their match done by 23rd.

Awards and a few more stuff coming later this week. Keep on playing and have fun lads. smile.gif

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:54 PM

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Monday, Feb 20 2012, 21:41)

Hopefully on PS3 Damned and Capadonna will get their match done by 23rd.

smile.gif

Games were played tonight wink.gif

First Game - TDM / Standard weapons / Bohan / $5000 / 4 vs 4

The Damned MC $5083
The Cappadona Mafia $2691

Second Game - TMW / Standard weapons / Bohan / $7500 / 4 vs 4

The Damned MC $5889
The Cappadona Mafia $7564

We drew the first game 1 -1. Good games.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:50 PM

Added Damned-Capadonna 1:1 draw. Guess we both underestimated our opponents a bit, eh aj? tounge.gif It's gonna be an interesting GL 2012 year it seems. Great! smile.gif
Btw aj, please tell me which 4 guys played for Damned and for Capadonna. Need to know for the GL Awards! icon14.gif
PS3 matches Table:

user posted image

With that match being done, fixture 2 of PS3 matches can already begin:

Fixture 2 | 23.2.2012 - 15.3.2012
Capadonna Family - The Highway Reapers MC (EFLC)
The Damned MC - The Yardies (IV)

We got until 15th March to finish these. Since we finished Fix 1 earlier, 2nd fixture matches start today, and not on 23rd.

-----------------------------

So while we're at it, aj, how does this coming Saturday, 25th February at 16 UK time sound for the match Damned vs Y? It's the first of the dates we'd be available to do it.
It'll be 3v3 or 4v4, depending how much of our (and your) guys can make it. Lemme know here if the date and time is okay. Yardies, also confirm your availability for this!

On the 360 League, Westies and Firm will do their Fixture 1 match on Friday. I gave Westies a bit more time, as they joined the GL a bit later. I think it's fair.
BoB 360 fixtures will come soon, together with some more smaller decor updates to the 1st post, and the Awards as well.
With the Fixture 1 to be completed on Friday, starting on Friday, 360 matches Fixture 2 begins:

Fixture 2 | 23.2.2012 - 15.3.2012
The Westies - The Soviet Army (EFLC)
The Firm - The Ivanov Family (IV)

Good luck everyone, may the best gang win, and please do the matches in the order of the schedule, so they can be counted!

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:01 AM

The Damned MC 4

ajbns87
Zdanz96
MuffinMan48
trabet

The Cappadona Mafia 4

SlimBrady (Cappadona)
Shady C (Cipriani Mob Boss)
lxlarmyOFonelxl (armyOFone)
zBiRdMaNz (not sure of gtaf name)

Saturday 25th February , 16.00 GMT , I'll check with the troops.
We'd like 3 vs 3 or more, not 2 vs 2.

Cappadona
  • Cappadona

Don Cappadona

• Members

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:55 AM

Birdman is X_UNTRACKABLE_X

fgcarva1
  • fgcarva1

Il Figlioccio

• Members

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:14 PM

So, the Westies' 2v2 against the Firm did not occur due to them only having one person online at the scheduled time, and according to the 30 minute rule, we win by 2-0. confused.gif It kinda sucks though, because I was excited for that match.

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Zaibatsu

Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:44 AM

In our defense, The Firm was busy having a life tounge.gif

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

Boss

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:41 AM Edited by Tommy., 26 February 2012 - 09:47 AM.

So we delayed it for you guys on Friday when you couldn't get anyone online but you can't delay it for us when we can't get anyone online on? We could of just taken the win on Friday tounge.gif

Any I'm not even bothered. My guess is The Firm will probably leave the GL since we only have four members and we are not that interested in GTA IV MP anymore.

glenn tha killer
  • glenn tha killer

Irish.

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:07 AM

Yes but we gave you notice. Instead we were told after our training was done and we had the lobby set up. Also you`s had discussed the match on your topic saying you`s would be able to make it. And Tommy made the time so if it was to suit anyone it was them. tounge2.gif

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Zaibatsu

Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:27 PM

Yeah I'm not really bothered with the Gang League too. Wait, why did we joined in the first place? I'm actually about to sell my copy of GTA IV to a friend. Like seriously, it's an old game.

glenn tha killer
  • glenn tha killer

Irish.

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:44 PM

Hmm, thats not great for Andy to be honest man. He just re-done all the sh*t for xbox a while ago. But no hard feelings anyway. icon14.gif

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

Boss

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 27 February 2012 - 05:47 PM

I guess we are out then. Sorry Andy.

Docfaustino
  • Docfaustino

#stopmonsanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:48 PM Edited by Pedochu, 27 February 2012 - 07:50 PM.

Here's an early notice that we have interest in filling an xbox spot, Andy. I personally have an interest in Gang League and during my time in the Biancos I tried to subtly convey my dissatisfaction with their decision to drop out before the fun even started. I can't be sure if we're joining, as it's a group decision that is yet to go through the group, but I didn't want to make an application without giving you a week's notice. See you soon.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:50 PM

Yardies, we want to know, as soon as possible a time that is convienient for your key players to play our GL game in the next 7 days.

The Damned want a minimum of 4 vs 4, last year I think you were nearly able to get 8 vs 8 , in a very one sided match to the D40? Would be a lot of fun if you were able to bring a good few players this time also.

Nice one Pedochu, for trying to get your new gang to sign up this event, that tries to bring all gangs together. icon14.gif

All those gangs that have left this event in which is probably the last year of IV, go f*ck yourselves, and come back to gtaforums when V is out, Andy's worked hard here to try and make this the best he can, you should be ashamed. .

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:28 AM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Monday, Feb 27 2012, 23:50)
go f*ck yourselves, and come back to gtaforums when V is out, Andy's worked hard here to try and make this the best he can, you should be ashamed. .

I never whined when Gangs didn't take part in the GTAF LB or members from other gangs didn't take part in DTW or TDM13 Cup.
Events are made so that people can freely decide their participation to them without feeling they are forced to do so cause of some "participation rule" that doesn't exist at all beside in some twisted point of view about the Events board.

Ultimately what makes an event successful and makes people/gangs wanting to be part of it, is how well made and organized the event is by the event organizer, how much respected he is on the boards, how high is the perception of the event as a fair and fun competition.
If any of these things fail, the event fails too. And sometimes even if all of the above is working the event can still not work (happened to me with Tag TW and other initiatives) just cause it was made at the wrong time or just cause the interest died out.
It's just how it works in here.
Don't forget that when IV came out there was no Events section in GTAF.
The section was created cause of the success of TW and DTW topic in the general MP section of IV.
Those topics worked for many reasons but mainly cause people were eager to be part of them.

Now, this might or not apply to Andy's League. That's not the point.
The point is that you can't say to all the non participants to go f*ck yourselves just cause you got your period yesterday. wink.gif

Respect generates Respect. You should be ashamed of your insulting rant.

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

Boss

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:02 AM Edited by Tommy., 28 February 2012 - 10:09 AM.

All those gangs that have left this event in which is probably the last year of IV, go f*ck yourselves, and come back to gtaforums when V is out, Andy's worked hard here to try and make this the best he can, you should be ashamed. .

Why should we go f*ck ourselves? Just because we don't play IV and not take part in a event. Your pathetic.

I have a lot of respect for Andy but isn't my fault me and the rest of the guys are not interested anymore so why don't you just stop posting stupid comments and reliise that people can change their minds and have different views than you. And yes I will be back for V but thats because it's a new game and I will be interested

There is no rule saying you have to take part in a event. So pipe down and stop acting the big man behind a keyboard.

A J
  • A J

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:53 AM

QUOTE (Tommy. @ Tuesday, Feb 28 2012, 10:02)

Why should we go f*ck ourselves? Just because we don't play IV and not take part in a event. Your pathetic.

I have a lot of respect for Andy but isn't my fault me and the rest of the guys are not interested anymore so why don't you just stop posting stupid comments and reliise that people can change their minds and have different views than you. And yes I will be back for V but thats because it's a new game and I will be interested

There is no rule saying you have to take part in a event. So pipe down and stop acting the big man behind a keyboard.

Because your idiots for signing up in the first place, why even be in a GTA forum gang if your not going to even compete in GTA as a gang? Thats more pathetic than my insulting rant.

Gazziboy
  • Gazziboy

Thug

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:38 PM

Oh AJ for f*cks sake. Cant you see you're the one who is a c*nt enough to make ppl think otherwise.

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

Boss

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:36 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Tuesday, Feb 28 2012, 10:53)
QUOTE (Tommy. @ Tuesday, Feb 28 2012, 10:02)

Because your idiots for signing up in the first place, why even be in a GTA forum gang if your not going to even compete in GTA as a gang? Thats more pathetic than my insulting rant.

Like I said, we can change our minds. Why don't you just get on with it instead of talking sh*t, forget about it and move on.

Whats wrong with not playing IV? Have I missed something? There is no rule saying you have to play IV to be a GTA Forums gang. You need to shut the f*ck up and let Andy deal with it.

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:03 PM

Id give it a rest the lot of you. They dont want to be in it thats fine its saving them a bleaching tounge.gif . We move on without and hope to see them back for V.The Bleaching will still be waiting though. Take it easy troops.

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

Boss

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:12 PM

Well said Monk icon14.gif (expect the bleaching part tounge.gif )

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users