390 replies to this topic
ChrisMurk
  • ChrisMurk

211 мaѕтer тнιeғ

• Members

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:20 AM

Gang Name: Navy Seals
Gang Tag: [SEALS ]
Gang Roster (Links to profiles of at least 3 active GTAF members of your gang)
http://www.gtaforums...showuser=609954
http://www.gtaforums...showuser=582933
http://www.gtaforums...showuser=318576
http://www.gtaforums...showuser=585350

Systems competing (PS3, 360, PC): 360

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 05 May 2012 - 01:22 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Tuesday, May 1 2012, 06:52)
Hopefully Damned will play THR MC this weekend, sometime on SATURDAY.

Reaper and THR MC, what precise time in GMT, is best for you?

thought we had this set in stone for TODAY!!!! at 4pm (my time is EST, America) your time is 8pm (GMT? British?)

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:59 PM

QUOTE (StonersDarkness @ Saturday, May 5 2012, 13:22)
QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Tuesday, May 1 2012, 06:52)
Hopefully Damned will play THR MC this weekend, sometime on SATURDAY.

Reaper and THR MC, what precise time in GMT, is best for you?

thought we had this set in stone for TODAY!!!! at 4pm (my time is EST, America) your time is 8pm (GMT? British?)

Yes it's set, that is an older post.

Clam down, ha ha.

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:13 PM

I say remove EFLC icon14.gif

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

THE DAMNED

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:24 PM

QUOTE (Rofl50 @ Saturday, May 5 2012, 16:13)
I say remove EFLC icon14.gif

I say remove yourself icon14.gif

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (EL_FUGA @ Saturday, May 5 2012, 15:24)
QUOTE (Rofl50 @ Saturday, May 5 2012, 16:13)
I say remove EFLC  icon14.gif

I say remove yourself icon14.gif

I say remove YOURself icon14.gif

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:24 PM

I say shut the f*ck up.

--

As for removing EFLC on Xbox, you may as well, Xbox users are having trouble with there battles as is, having to make sure they all have the same copy of said episode only further complicates things.

EDMEISTERX
  • EDMEISTERX

My gun is my word,uncensored of course.

• Members

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:26 PM

Bring on Fixture 4.5 !!!! We are ready !!! So first up is Damned,what time is best for you guys...??

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:28 PM

I unfortunately forgot record any of the data from the matches.

However, I have faith that Aj's results will be accurate! icon14.gif

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 05 May 2012 - 11:58 PM

The Highway Reapers MC - The Damned MC (EFLC)

TDM 20 Minutes / Standard Weapons / Charge Island / Blips Team

THR-MC_PRESIDENT, THR-MC_Beaver, THR-MC_IMPACT, THR-MC_HUNTER and THR-MC_NIGHTMARE
VS
ajbns87 , PUKEMAGGOTS, EL FUGA , Madmonk420 and Vinvega56

Result: TDMC - $6509 THR MC $ 4398

-------------

Own the City 20 Minutes / Powerful weapons / Algonquin

THR-MC_PRESIDENT, THR-MC_Beaver, THR-MC_IMPACT, THR-MC_HUNTER and THR-MC_NIGHTMARE
VS

Result: THR MC - 50% TDMC - 50%

(We won 1.5 - 0.5, but decided as the last game was a tie, we'd do a tiebreaker using a bike race, which The Damned won, thanks to PUKEMAGGOTS (1st) and Vinvega56 (2nd).

Overall Result. THR MC - 0 TDMC - 2

---------------------------------------

The Damned MC - The Highway Reapers MC (IV)

TDM $5000 / Standard Weapons / Bohan / Blips All

VS
ZDANZ96 , PUKEMAGGOTS, Kaisersoza 66 , Madmonk420 and PROTOTYPE X95B

Result: TDMC - $5000 THR MC $ 3000 * - forgot not to note precise score

------------------------------------

TMW$10,000 / Standard Weapons / Bohan / Blips Team

VS
ZDANZ96 , Vinvega56, Kaisersoza 66 , Madmonk420 and PROTOTYPE X95B

Result: TDMC - $10,000 THR MRC - $4787

Overall Result TDMC - 2 THR MC - 0

--------------------

Thoughts

Great games, everyone involved played and acted really professionally, everyone was respectful and patient smile.gif

I want to apologise to THR MC, for the beginning of the TDM on Bohan, our players shouldn't of been using Blista Compact's in reverse, I think they stopped when I asked them not to.
As for FUGA lagging, I never noticed it. As for using car's as a means of attack, it's Grand Theft Auto tounge.gif and lastly the TMW the item was must of been glitched, as I know Madmonk isn't the sort of player to "camp" items. smile.gif .

All in all, I thought they were excellent games, especially the first TDM, that was great, the settings were great icon14.gif
Own the City was good too, but the game itself doesn't work too well for Gang League, since you can easily tie the match, as we did.

Well played everyone, let's hope the next games are as fun , THR MC you have earned the respect of The Damned MC that is for sure icon14.gif
Pictures may follow.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:20 AM

For the record, I know it's Grand Theft Auto, I only referred tot he Blista glitch.

As for TMW your far more skilled and it was shown.

As for the TDM on TL&D I feel if we had a different weapons setting we would've made a better stand! icon14.gif

--

But overall GREAT Games! icon14.gif

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:27 AM Edited by ajbns87, 06 May 2012 - 12:14 PM.

Thought I'd repost this, so it doesn't get lost in the previous page.

The Highway Reapers MC - The Damned MC (EFLC)

TDM 20 Minutes / Standard Weapons / Charge Island / Blips Team

VS

Result: TDMC - $6509 THR MC $ 4398

-------------

Own the City 20 Minutes / Powerful weapons / Algonquin

VS

Result: THR MC - 50% TDMC - 50%

(We won 1.5 - 0.5, but decided as the last game was a tie, we'd do a tiebreaker using a bike race, which The Damned won, thanks to PUKEMAGGOTS (1st) and Vinvega56 (2nd).

Overall Result. THR MC - 0 TDMC - 2

---------------------------------------

The Damned MC - The Highway Reapers MC (IV)

TDM $5000 / Standard Weapons / Bohan / Blips All

VS
ZDANZ96 , PUKEMAGGOTS, Kaisersoza 66 , Madmonk420 and PROTOTYPE X95B

Result: TDMC - $5000 THR MC $ 3000 * - forgot to note precise score

------------------------------------

TMW$10,000 / Standard Weapons / Bohan / Blips Team

VS
ZDANZ96 , Vinvega56, Kaisersoza 66 , Madmonk420 and PROTOTYPE X95B

Result: TDMC - $10,000 THR MRC - $4787

Overall Result TDMC - 2 THR MC - 0

-----------------------------------------------

No worries Reaper, my point about vehicles wasn't directed at your rightful complaint about Blista's, it was in response to a comment that made me laugh in the PSN chat, something like "he used his car to ram me..." lol.gif

The TDM on Charge was great, EL FUGA won the game for us, but I loved it, despite a 7 / 7 KD ratio smile.gif , me , monk and stonehead were all talking on mic to help locate you guys smile.gif

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:39 PM

GTAF GL 2012 update:

PS3 Matches:

Fixture 3 | 26.3.2012 - 22.4.2012
The Yardies - Capadonna Family (IV) 2:0
Capadonna Family - The Yardies (EFLC) 0:2
Capadonna Family - Sons of War (IV) 0:2

Time ran out, so i had to give out forfeit wins to the active gangs over the inactive one(Capadonna Family).

With that being said, Capadonna Family officially has until July 1st, 2012 to return from their alleged "temp-lockdown" to GTAF GL 2012 and the GTAF itself.
If they don't by then, they will be removed from the GL, and all of their matches, both those that were forfeited, and those that were done, will be erased, as per rules. (Like i did with IV on the 360 side now)

Fixture 4 | 16.4.2012 - 10.5.2012
The Damned MC - The Highway Reapers MC (IV) 2:0
The Highway Reapers MC - The Damned MC (EFLC) 0:2

I only have one small issue that popped up in this one, and has never ever popped up in any GTAF match we played. That's a draw in a round. As aj said above, their Own the City match ended with 50%-50%, but the same thing can happen in a TDM, TMW, etc, though it never ever happened so far, but i guess from now on, i cannot exclude this 0,000001% of chance.

Since there were no rules for what to do in this situation, you took it upon yourself and decided to do a Race to decide the winner of that round. And well, since there is no other way, i have to give the win to you and count it.

But the fact that you choose race gave me an idea, if this ever again occurs in a GL match.

From now on, a new rule is added, both into the GL and GC. If a round, somehow, ends in a tie, a Race will occur, to decide the winner of that round.
And while this probably won't ever again get used, i now must add this to the rules to be sure. I never thought or saw this happen before in the 4 years since IV is out, but damn it just happened.

Modified rule is in the 1st posts of GL 2012 and GC 2012. And the settings are.

Race Tie-Breaker: 3 Laps, Bats/Nitrous Allowed, Peds High, Traffic High, Track Random, Weather Variable, Time Random, Class Sports, 1st Place wins the round.

Lets hope it won't ever get used again, but if it does, this is what you do! You try to win by any means necesessary smile.gif

With those scores, these are the points won currently:

user posted image

Next Fix is open, and top 3 gangs all have Sons of War to face.

Fixture 4.5 | 8.5.2012 - 30.5.2012
The Damned MC - Sons of War (IV)
Sons of War - The Highway Reapers MC (EFLC)
Sons of War - The Yardies (IV)

Soon after, fixture 5 will begin, but lets focus on 4.5 now, and get it done with soon.

Sons of War, when would you like to play The Yardies? Lets get it done with soon as possible. 2v2 or 3v3. Damned & THR MC, please start organizing your duels with them now as well!

360 Matches:

The Ivanov Family died definitely, deadsliez tried to bring the Kings of Aces whatever, but it didn't work out.
With that being said, i've removed them and all of their fixtures from GTAF GL 2012 as per rules.

Navy Seals have signed up, and i have added them to the table, and their fixtures will be up very soon.

Also very soon, i will cut the fixtures as per requested for the 360 side in GL 2012.

Before i do both of the above, i need to know, about the Westies. Are they temp gone, or full gone? Glenn, PM me, or someone confirm me 100%, since i see some different words here, one says temp, one says perma. Once i hear the final verdict of Westies, i'll finish the 360 league update & sort it's fixtures & add Seals ones.

In the meantime, please start doing fixture 4, those are interdependent of the Westies case, and the EFLC matches for 360 GL 2012 removal:

Fixture 4 | 8.5.2012 - 30.5.2012
The Soviet Army - East Island Council (IV)
Brotherhood of Bullets - The Soviet Army (IV)

Table:

user posted image

That's about it.

Please let me know as soon as possible of The Westies situation, so i can finish the 360 update!

Good luck in all upcoming matches! smile.gif

OchyGTA
  • OchyGTA

Rap game GTA forums

• Members

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:37 AM

Update on The Westie's situation:

A month or so ago, Glenn tha Killer relinquished power of The Westies for an undisclosed reason. We, the remaining members, decided a vote would be best to find a new leader and so elected HeavyMist. With this leadership problem now stabilised, gang activity continued as usual for another week or two. However, HeavyMist decided to stand down and leave the gang claiming he did not have time to run it. As co-leader, I assumed leadership and shut the gang down for an indefinite amount of time following a number of members leaving before hand. Before its lock, I decided to shut The Westies down permanently as I felt there would be no-one who could run it as well as Glenn did.
Late last night I received a PM from someone asking for the information to The Westies account in order to re-open the topic as a PC clan. If there is any update on this, I will inform you.

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:09 AM Edited by ajbns87, 12 May 2012 - 11:20 AM.

Sorry Andy, but I don't think think you had to give "forfeit" victories to yourself or Sons of War points.

The better thing, and more fair thing, would be replacing "Cappadona Family" for "MMD"

(For those that don't know, Cappadona members formed MMD, once they knew their leader slim brady wasn't going to be active enough to lead them).

Please either fully remove Cappadonna from this event, or directly replace them with MMD, and then arrange games with that gang, instead of gaining points by forfeit as you have here.

If you fully remove, take away the point, The Damned MC got from the draw result we had with them. If you replace them with MMD, please let that score remain (or if MMD think it's worth playing again as there new name, so be it).

As for a game draw itself, I think it's fair to say a tie breaker, should be decided by both teams, as we were both "biker" gangs we decided to race bikers, if say in the rare occasion it happened again two gangs of a different nature might prefer a TDM tiebreaker. The solution to prevent draws is to have durations set to a target, like $5000 or something, because timed durations in any mode can lead to draws.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:27 AM Edited by AndyGanteks, 12 May 2012 - 11:31 AM.

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Saturday, May 12 2012, 13:09)
If you fully remove, take away the point, The Damned MC got from the draw result we had with them.

That's how it's gonna be, i wrote it 2 posts above. And i'll also remove all those wins that THR MC, Sons of War and Y got as forfeit as time ran out for certain fixtures too, if Capadonna doesn't return by the deadline i gave(July 1st). Which i 99% think they won't return, but this is their last chance.

As for MMD, well, all they have to do is fill the application and sign up for the GL, but if they want to play, why didn't they fill it yet? If they wanna play, tell em to sign up. tounge.gif

As for Westies, keep me informed Ochy. 360 side should be sorted in a day or two.

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:49 AM

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Saturday, May 12 2012, 11:27)
QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Saturday, May 12 2012, 13:09)
If you fully remove, take away the point, The Damned MC got from the draw result we had with them.

That's how it's gonna be, i wrote it 2 posts above. And i'll also remove all those wins that THR MC, Sons of War and Y got as forfeit as time ran out for certain fixtures too, if Capadonna doesn't return by the deadline i gave(July 1st). Which i 99% think they won't return, but this is their last chance.

As for MMD, well, all they have to do is fill the application and sign up for the GL, but if they want to play, why didn't they fill it yet? If they wanna play, tell em to sign up. tounge.gif

As for Westies, keep me informed Ochy. 360 side should be sorted in a day or two.

suicidal.gif My bad Andy, you'd save yourself a lot of hassle though, if you decided on simply removing them now though, because Cappadona are not coming back.

Belgium bagel
  • Belgium bagel

[TSA] Remnant

• Members

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:49 PM Edited by Belgium bagel, 13 May 2012 - 08:18 PM.

Edit: nvm

XxIrishBlizzardxX
  • XxIrishBlizzardxX

[TSA] Remnant.

• Members

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:46 PM

We played BoB and we beat them 2-0 they should still be disqualified for bringing in a 3rd Party... Any how we beat them 2-0.

glenn tha killer
  • glenn tha killer

Irish.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:57 PM

We wont be playing GL on xbox this year. icon14.gif

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:01 PM

Here are the screens from the scoreboard at the end of the game. Sorry for the sh*t quality, I have a dazzle, what can ya expect =/

Anyway, in both games, one of their members ended up quitting before the game ended.

Game 1:

user posted image

Game 2:

user posted image

XxIrishBlizzardxX
  • XxIrishBlizzardxX

[TSA] Remnant.

• Members

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:04 PM

I sucked dick in the first match as I was eating at the time tounge.gif

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 May 2012 - 02:54 PM

QUOTE (XxIrishBlizzardxX @ Sunday, May 13 2012, 20:46)
We played BoB and we beat them 2-0 they should still be disqualified for bringing in a 3rd Party... Any how we beat them 2-0.

3rd Party?? They are in B.o.B you Tw*t

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 14 May 2012 - 03:08 PM

Is it possible to make this Gang League for ps3 only? Because a lot of these Xbox twerps just seem to be unable to grasp the idea of it, they exist for a few months and post 100+ pages of spam, and then don't actually contribute much at all, except either argue over sh*t with eachother or pull out of the events / moan about them.

Listen dickheads, If you want to compete in the gang league, respect it's rules and respect eachother a bit more I say, because right now after every game, it's nothing but verbal attacks on eachother or accusations

Inked.
  • Inked.

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE (Rofl50 @ Monday, May 14 2012, 09:54)
QUOTE (XxIrishBlizzardxX @ Sunday, May 13 2012, 20:46)

3rd Party?? They are in B.o.B you Tw*t

Not what BOTH of them came into our party saying..

Fact is, wether or not you cheated, you lost.

Also, AJ, keep into your own business, "Dickhead".

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:14 PM

GTAF GL 2012 Update:

360:

-Added TSA win at BoB 0:2
current points:user posted image

-It was hard to cut down the EFLC duels, but it's finally done as you requested, so now play your matches on either IV or LaD or BoGT whichever you choose for your match. Of course, since you wanted EFLC matches cut, 99% will play their duels on IV i bet. tounge.gif They're all in 1st post.

-glenn, i see that you're becoming a PC clan as well as on the 360. Maybe i could still keep your 360 duels, your next fixture is in over a month by the schedule(check 1st post), and by then you'll surely get some more members to play. Lemme know, you've got 2 so far i believe, 1 more and it should be enough for a 3v3, though you can of course play GL 2v2 until you get more. So far i've kept Westies, but it's up to you guys what you want. Would be a shame not to continue imo.

- Added Navy Seals fixtures. Their matches begin from the current fixture that just began, fixture 5:

Fixture 5 | 25.5.2012 - 25.6.2012
The Soviet Army - East Island Council
Navy Seals - The Soviet Army

----

PS3:

Well, this is the current Fixture, 4.5 with Fixture 5 soon to follow. (Starting in a week)

Fixture 4.5 | 8.5.2012 - 3.6.2012

I've asked Sons of War to play, but they don't seem to be able to at the moment.
I've extended the deadline for 1 more weekend(As Fix 5 was meant to start on sunday 27th, not june 3rd), but i'm not going to be able to extend this fixture any further, or any fixtures for that matter on the PS3.
We got a very tight schedule and lots of matches, and if i keep delaying every fixture, we'll end up with so much incomplete duels all set for the last 3 months or so, so yeah there has to be order.
If the SoW isn't able to play with THR MC, Damned and Y over the next 2 weeks, i'll have to give forfeit wins for us three and proceed with the next fixture.
So yeah, just letting ya'll now, and i hope that SoW does play us over the next 2 weeks, so that they don't lose matches so easily.

----

Well, that's it good luck ya'll in the upcoming duels!

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Thursday, May 24 2012, 17:14)
GTAF GL 2012 Update:

360:

-Added TSA win at BoB 0:2
current points:user posted image

-It was hard to cut down the EFLC duels, but it's finally done as you requested, so now play your matches on either IV or LaD or BoGT whichever you choose for your match. Of course, since you wanted EFLC matches cut, 99% will play their duels on IV i bet. tounge.gif They're all in 1st post.

-glenn, i see that you're becoming a PC clan as well as on the 360. Maybe i could still keep your 360 duels, your next fixture is in over a month by the schedule(check 1st post), and by then you'll surely get some more members to play. Lemme know, you've got 2 so far i believe, 1 more and it should be enough for a 3v3, though you can of course play GL 2v2 until you get more. So far i've kept Westies, but it's up to you guys what you want. Would be a shame not to continue imo.

- Added Navy Seals fixtures. Their matches begin from the current fixture that just began, fixture 5:

----

PS3:

Well, this is the current Fixture, 4.5 with Fixture 5 soon to follow. (Starting in a week)

I've asked Sons of War to play, but they don't seem to be able to at the moment.
I've extended the deadline for 1 more weekend(As Fix 5 was meant to start on sunday 27th, not june 3rd), but i'm not going to be able to extend this fixture any further, or any fixtures for that matter on the PS3.
We got a very tight schedule and lots of matches, and if i keep delaying every fixture, we'll end up with so much incomplete duels all set for the last 3 months or so, so yeah there has to be order.
If the SoW isn't able to play with THR MC, Damned and Y over the next 2 weeks, i'll have to give forfeit wins for us three and proceed with the next fixture.
So yeah, just letting ya'll now, and i hope that SoW does play us over the next 2 weeks, so that they don't lose matches so easily.

----

Well, that's it good luck ya'll in the upcoming duels!

who are we against?

ChrisMurk
  • ChrisMurk

211 мaѕтer тнιeғ

• Members

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:34 PM

We home for our match ?

A J
  • A J

Use your Illusion

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 02 June 2012 - 12:32 PM

So let's remove Sons of War and Cappadonna, ask MMD to join or D12 to consider rejoining, instead of wasting time with gangs that barely exist?

Also Yardies, it's your game against us on EFLC. 2 rounds your choices, don't forget Greasey tounge.gif

Give TDMC some times and dates and we'll see what we can do, let's go for atleast 3 vs 3.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:31 PM

Finally GTAF GL 2012 update, after a few days of GTAF constantly having issues, it's all back and good again, couldn't update it before, sorry.

----

On 360 , just to answer you lads, and to remind you of the current fixture:

@Murk, Yes it's Navy Seals home game!
@Rofl50, BoB is free in Fixture 5, so your next game is in fixture 6. icon14.gif

----

On PS3

Time ran out for fixture 4.5, so i have to give wins to Damned, Y and THR MC in matches against Sons of War.

With that said, i'm also giving Sons of War a deadline until July 2012, just like i gave Capadonna.
If not by then, they'll be removed, and all of their matches, etc.

The Damned MC - Sons of War (IV) 2:0
Sons of War - The Highway Reapers MC (EFLC) 0:2
Sons of War - The Yardies (IV) 0:2

Table in 1st post; And now, it's Fixture 5 time finally.

Fixture 5 | 30.5.2012 - 20.6.2012
The Yardies - The Damned MC (EFLC)
The Highway Reapers MC - Capadonna Family (IV)

As for MMD, as i told you already aj a few times in above posts, they can join any time. It seems though as if you want them to join more then they do, they haven't signed up yet, did they? tounge.gif

----

So anyway, about Y vs Damned game. Lets talk in GL topic rather then search through Y and Damned topic. So i suggest we do the 3v3 or 4v4 this weekend (either friday 8., saturday 9. or sunday 10.).
I'm not sure what day exactly, since i plan on having Racing League IV on 1 day, GTA Tag Race will also be on 1 other day, and GL would be on it's own day, so the weekend will be filled with each of those 3 events each on 1 day, since GL is priority, lets make a date for it first, then the other events will be scheduled according to it. What you suggest aj, when does Damned fit best of those 3 days. I'll have to ask Grease and Dnero as well of course.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users