Photo

Why no mods why can't we mod

4 replies to this topic
dwardell
  • dwardell

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:06 PM

I have been serching the internet for a wile now Is there any way to mod this game and if not why not any help would be greatly appreciated. Also ware can I find out about modding games for ios it's the platform I want to mod it for

GrandTheftAuto101
  • GrandTheftAuto101

Peon

• Members

Posted 05 January 2012 - 12:26 AM

What game?

Magic_Al
  • Magic_Al

Boss

• Members

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:03 AM

Lack of modding tools. The iOS versions (separate iPhone and iPad versions) are somewhat accessible because the apps download to PCs in iTunes and the .ipa files are renamed .zip archives.

Personally I'd be interested in an attempt to combine CTW 1.0.2 and 1.1.0 so the iPhone 4/4S can use the higher resolution assets of the iPad version instead of running the non-Retina iPhone version upscaled. Rockstar did a better job with GTA III and should rerelease CTW as a universal app for all iOS devices including real 4/4S retina display support and enhanced graphics for the A4 and A5 processors.

dwardell
  • dwardell

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 January 2012 - 03:22 PM

So it is a possibility? My main question is if I can add more drugs to buy, and a way to use the drugs. I would also like to add stats like San Andreas more guns and updated graphics. Maby even add a few tanks that u can drive outside that one mission by the airport and the helicopter like off of the rom version. One main thing I would also like to add is a 40 degree camera angle Insted of a 70 degree angle like the San Andreas CW mod.

dwardell
  • dwardell

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:36 AM

this is a CW thread

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users