Photo

Getting BP/EP/FP/DP Boxville

41 replies to this topic
Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:08 PM

First let me represent the info which system error's guide includes.

5.34: Bulletproof/Fireproof/Explosionproof/Damageproof Boxville
---------------------------------------------------------------
Mission: T-Bone Mendez Resource F: ****
Character: Loco Syndicate

Before the cutscene, it is BP/FP/EP/DP. You have to use cheats. Claude CJ
Vercetti submitted this, aftica and srg confirmed it.

Method one
----------
Start the mission and get to a point where you can see the vehicles. Enter
blow up all cars a couple of times and you will fail the mission for destroying
a package. Now, spawn a Rhino, use the no peds/reduced traffic cheat, and use
it to push the Boxville to a garage.

NOTE: You may have trouble getting this in the Doherty garage, as it likes to
vanish once inside. Try storing a bike inside there and parking it where
the garage would close when you approach with the Boxville. Incidently,
the next obtainable bulletproof is a bike, and it is on the same mission.

So no doubt, using cheats is the easier way to obtain this prize. But if you don't like cheats like me, you have to loose interest about it. In fact, I found a way to obtain this without cheats and I succeeded. But this needs plenty of patience. So I will tell the method how to get it. But before that,

Why I tried even it says you have to use cheats?
Thanks to System Error, it says Boxville is indestructible only before the cutsceen. So you must get it before triggering the cutscene. Unfortunately in what ever direction you come close to the Boxville, you trigger cutscene and it looses proofings immediately. So somehow you need to avoid the cutscene.

Difficulty: Very hard

Resources: Plenty

Equipments and vehicles before doing mission: Firetruck, Satchel charges or Rocket Launcher, Molotovs or Flame thrower

Method: First go to the mission marker with a firetruck. In fact you don't need to go with a firetruck to mission marker but you need it to obtain Boxville. If you can't find a firetruck, there is a one always in SF Fire station just next to Doherty Garage. Look at the diagram.

user posted image

Purple point: Starting point of Firetruck
Red line: Firetruck's path
Brown point: CJ's bailing point
Blue ponit: Boxville location

After starting mission, drive firetruck to the brown marked point location and put head forward. Take a good breathe because you are going to do a do or die situation. Drive firetruck without using brakes in the straight line and as soon as you see a wall of a building be ready to do a sharp corner like in red line of diagram. In fact before you try this, you may look the path which I have given and plan everything before. If you see the whole path that I have given, you will see Boxville and 4 FCR 500s which are waiting for you from the much higher height. So you just follow the path and 1 second before your firetruck comes to end of path, immediately bail out from firetruck and with having luck, firetruck will hit Boxville hard enough. If you did this all right, Boxville should go downside of the hill with Firetruck and you can now get inside it without triggering cutscene because now Boxville's position is far enough from FCR 500 and their owners. But beware. Do not come near FCR 500 and try another route to avoid them. Otherwise cutscene will trigger. (Read the Note below before reading next paragaraph).

If you do this successfully, the hard part of method is over. From now on it's all simple. Just get in the Boxville as it is unlocked and drive it to Hushburry Garage. Store it and get out, but don't close the door. Now throw a molotov or use flamethrower to start a fire ground. Walk on fire to catch fire and get inside to the Boxville. It will explode soon. Now either you can stay inside Boxville or get out and stay close to Boxville. If you stay on Boxville, you will be immediately wasted and mission failed. If you get out and stay close, you will not waste but will loose lots of health. Now use satchel charges or Rocket Launcher to loose remaining health and wasted. Anyway, after you wasted and go to hospital, come to the Hushburry garage to see your new prize. Test its proofings. It has Bullet, Fire, Explosion and Damage proofing.

Note: There are two things that this method is difficult. First is to get the sharp corner near wall because you should not use brakes at all, otherwise Firetruck will not have enough speed to hit Boxville out from current position. Second one is getting the correct timing of bailing out. If you bail out quickly before it ends the path, Firetruck either loose balance and flip over or miss the Boxville. If you bail out lately most likely as soon as it reaches end of path, the cutscene triggers and you don't get Boxville. So definetely you may need few tries. You only need to worry if the cutscene begins because you bailed out lately. So if it happens, just reload the game or wait until 4 bicycles reach to their location to fail the mission and redo. But if you don't get the cutscene but missed Boxville, you don't need to reload. Just come back and jack a vehicle. Go to the San Fierro Fire station (It has not much distance from current position) and jack the firetruck. If you don't see a firetruck, drive a short distance on the raod and come back. You must see a firetruck. So after getting firetruck, reattempt the method. Remember, I needed more than 50 attempts to obtain this. So if you are better than me, you can do it in lower attempts.

Credits:

System Error to get details about proofing.
Lil Weasel to give Firetruck locations and whole map which was useful to edit the diagram.

Inconveniences:
Sorry if I have used bad English.
I am not a good designer. So diagram might be terrible.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Former Chief

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:14 PM

Now that's a method there! Good work for that, have a cookie.gif !

I'll want to try that out next time I'm on my GTA SA playthrough. Thanks for it!

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:16 PM Edited by lol232, 02 January 2012 - 04:19 PM.

You're welcome!
Only thing I hate there is the fact that you have to kill yourself, Comprehensiveproof Boxville is easy to get,
try getting CP Buffalo UC2(White) Buffalo from High Noon.

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:37 PM

Ingenious. Great work, Sucha, great outside of the box thinking cookie.gif cookie.gif
I was wondering about this Boxville, from time to time, but I got too deep stuck into "how do I get there without trigering the cutscene" rutine.
Going to try it, when I finally get to SF.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:42 PM

QUOTE (lol232 @ Monday, Jan 2 2012, 16:16)

You're welcome!
Only thing I hate there is the fact that you have to kill yourself, Comprehensiveproof Boxville is easy to get,

I just saw the video. I didn't know about that. First I thought I just found a new method. But it seemed it's no value. I have use the same method although I didn't know about video. Is it a video created by you? Then I regret what I have given. That video explains everything. Thanks for the video.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE (pomor @ Monday, Jan 2 2012, 16:37)
Ingenious. Great work, Sucha, great outside of the box thinking cookie.gif cookie.gif
I was wondering about this Boxville, from time to time, but I got too deep stuck into "how do I get there without trigering the cutscene" rutine.
Going to try it, when I finally get to SF.

Very unlucky dude. In fact, it has found from someone before me. Just see the video above your post. I regret now. But as I always go with game, I knew I might find something interesting. So credits should go to the person who creates that video. However, my next try is to find a way to obtain a special vehicle which already listed as unobtainable by any means (even with using cheats).

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 02 January 2012 - 05:11 PM

Good find, then.
I wonder, in order to avoid being wasted, it should be possible to destroy Boxville closer to the cutscene point, then fail the mission by bombarding bikes with RPG. And pushing the wreck to the garage afterwards.

lol232
  • lol232

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 02 January 2012 - 05:30 PM

QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Monday, Jan 2 2012, 17:42)
QUOTE (lol232 @ Monday, Jan 2 2012, 16:16)

You're welcome!

I just saw the video. I didn't know about that. First I thought I just found a new method. But it seemed it's no value. I have use the same method although I didn't know about video. Is it a video created by you? Then I regret what I have given. That video explains everything. Thanks for the video.

No, 4emp2008 did.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 January 2012 - 06:10 PM

QUOTE (pomor @ Monday, Jan 2 2012, 17:11)
Good find, then.
I wonder, in order to avoid being wasted, it should be possible to destroy Boxville closer to the cutscene point, then fail the mission by bombarding bikes with RPG. And pushing the wreck to the garage afterwards.

Yes. You are correct. But I hate to push wreckage to a garage due to crazy drivers, crazy pedastrians, gang members and most probably crazy police. They give wanted stars even for the tiniest crash to their vehicles or accidentally running over pedestrians. So once you get a wanted star, it won't disappear quickly and so I need to do 2 things at same time which are keeping eye for wreckage and avoiding police. In fact I can use Firetruck to push the wreckage, but for me it's not easy. Since I have dated with Katie, getting wasted is no more a problem because I always have all weapons.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 02 January 2012 - 06:15 PM

Uploaded by 4emp2008 on Jul 22, 2011

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:13 AM Edited by GTA_Loco, 04 January 2012 - 08:33 AM.

Great Work!!! now that's a very ingenious one! Re terminating the mission without suicide, have you tried destroying the boxville first and then approaching the FCRs to see what would happen to the mission wihtout the Boxville? Or maybe destroy the Boxville first within the range of the FCRs or in the garage, and then return to where the FCRs are and use homing rockets on them to fail mission just like on the method used for obtaining the FCRs. If this suggsted method would work, you might even obtain both the boxville and FCRs in just one go.

But NOTE: YOU HAVE TO DESTROY FIRST THE BOXVILLE before shooting the bikes with the homing rocket launcher.

Whoever did the video should have demonstrated as well the BP/EP/DP qualities of the Boxville. But I might try this for myself:)

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:53 AM

QUOTE (GTA_Loco @ Wednesday, Jan 4 2012, 08:13)
Great Work!!! now that's a very ingenious one! Re terminating the mission without suicide, have you tried destroying the boxville first and then approaching the FCRs to see what would happen to the mission wihtout the Boxville? Or maybe destroy the Boxville first within the range of the FCRs or in the garage, and then return to where the FCRs are and use homing rockets on them to fail mission just like on the method used for obtaining the FCRs. If this suggsted method would work, you might even obtain both the boxville and FCRs in just one go.

Whoever did the video should have demonstrated as well the BP/EP/DP qualities of the Boxville. But I might try this for myself:)

No way. As SE said, Boxville's immunity valids only before cutscene. If you fire rockets to it from higher height, it won't blast immediately(Due to immunity) but will fail the mission because that rocket's blast destroys a package inside FCR 500. How ever as soon as mission fail message appears, Boxville will also explode due to the blast of remaining packages so that it gives the sign that Boxville is normal now. Only criminals FCR 500 have immunity after failing mission as they don't explode but they are fixed to the ground and can't be moved without a shotgun. So Boxville is immune before starting the cutscene and as long as not failing the mission. So to get the Boxville with having proofings, you must avoid cutscene first and destroy Boxville before mission is failed inside a garage. There is only one way to fail mission after destroying Boxville inside Garage. It is suiciding CJ inside garage before garage door closed.

So note that,

1.) Boxville will become normal if cutscene triggers or/and fail the mission.
2.) Boxville will become normal if it wasn't destroyed inside a garage even before fail the mission.
3.) Boxville will have proofings if only cutscene didn't trigger and destroyed same time or before mission is failed.
4.) FCR 500s of criminals will become normal if cutscene triggers and crminals escape with them.
5.) FCR 500s of criminals will have proofings if cutscene didn't trigger but fail the mission.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 04 January 2012 - 09:03 AM Edited by GTA_Loco, 04 January 2012 - 09:09 AM.

I fully understand about that. I helped SE confirm that method before he wrote that in his guide.

What I was suggesting was, after you obtain the Boxville without triggering the chase part, destroy it first before you fail the mission by firing on the FCRs. I think you're aware by this time that many of the proofed vehicles need to be destroyed first to keep their special qualities before terminating the mission.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 January 2012 - 09:24 AM Edited by Sucha84, 04 January 2012 - 09:39 AM.

Oh I didn't understand what you wrote early. Yes. Then you are correct. As you said, you can destroy Boxville first after it pushed downside from Firetruck's crash and fire rockets to destroy FCR 500s to fail the mission. So you can use Firetruck to the wreckage of Boxville to a garage. So it won't need a suicide. But actually, I persanally dislike it because I have to be vary with crazy drivers on the road and I need to push it up to a hill. So I don't know what will happen next specially about getting wanted stars by accedentally running over pedestrians. So I won't take any gamble with the effort I used for avoiding the cutscene. As I said, it took me more than 5 hours to take the correct direction for firetruck.

So it's upto you. If you feel that you can push it with avoiding police and drivers, you are much greater than me. There are two major disappointments in whole SA game for me. First is Drivers in SA are very cruel and they never ever drive peacefully on the road. But in vice city, all drivers are very friendly and except a few, all others drive very peacefully. In SA drivers, they most times come after ramming me even for the tiniest accidental crash to their vehicles. So I extremely hate for this factor. 2ns hating factor is about police. In vice city, police won't give wanted star if I use a weapon near them but don't harm anybody. But in here, they almost always give wanted stars even for the tiniest criminal like just brushing police vehicle, using a weapon in harmless way or use a molotov with no harm and even when no police man near that area. However, avoiding police is not hard actually in normal case or even inside a mission. But it is incredibly difficult to avoid police to obtain some special vehicles which need to use a sawn off shotgun or pushing a vehicle for long distance to a garage. Also once a wanted star attained, it won't disappear quickly. So I don't play with these crazy people and that's why I suggested suiciding is easier because it reduces time and don't need to worry with weapons if you date with Katie.

Note: I take revenge in filthiest way from police, gang members and drivers in No wanted exploit missions because they disturb me every now and then.

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:57 PM

How on Earth you did that? Is there some trick? I am trying for the third day, and just keep missing Boxville. And if by some fluke, Firetruck do hits it, Boxville moves just by several inches.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:26 PM

To Pomor:

I just saw because I was out for some days or even may be out forever in near future. As you said, it's not easy at all. In fact, it is incredibly difficult to hit Boxville. I tried more than 50 attempts to become it successful. However, when you try more and more, getting the correct timing of bail out and running path of firetruck become easier. Just like you do the most difficult race in the game "Vinewood". Looks like it is impossible to win, but as you try, it is getting easier.

"try and try, at one stage, you will win the Boxville.

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:34 PM Edited by pomor, 26 January 2012 - 07:39 PM.

I nailed it at last! And withoud dying, to the boot!
However, it never worked for me in the way shown on that video. For me it was method of small steps. First time Firetruck hit is, Boxville was bumped back just for several inches. Then I fetched next Firetruck, to bump it some more. Then some more, then once again. On average, it took me 5 bumps, before Boxville got out of mission triggering area.
On average, because in fact I acuired it three times.

The first time, when Boxville was safely in the garage, and I was just heading to Savehouse, my game crashed devil.gif

The second time, Boxville disappeared half way into a garage devil.gif devil.gif

Only the third time was successfull. cool.gif

Protips: use the camera that is furthest from the car. And do not use widescreen mode from advanced options. Widescreen mode takes away some of the vertical FOV. So you get to see Boxville some split seconds latter, and in effenct you have less time to adjust your heading, before having to bale out.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 27 January 2012 - 04:40 AM

Great work pomor! Did you happen to try if mission can be failed without suicide? Like the possible methods I suggested in my Jan 4 posts? i've tried the method myself but haven't succeeded so far and got somewhat tired of it.

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 27 January 2012 - 09:32 AM

QUOTE (GTA_Loco @ Friday, Jan 27 2012, 05:40)
Great work pomor! Did you happen to try if mission can be failed without suicide? Like the possible methods I suggested in my Jan 4 posts? i've tried the method myself but haven't succeeded so far and got somewhat tired of it.

Yes, I did. I pushed the wreck into the garage. In fact, I thought that I have written about it, in my earier post. I know that my grammar can veer off, but is my English THAT bad? Do my posts tend to be unitelligible?

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 28 January 2012 - 06:22 AM

You're english is fine, pomor, I think it's me who missed something in your post turn.gif

Would the wreck possibly disappear if you leave it in the garage while you destroy the FCRs with the rockets to fail the mission? I was wondering if you can get both of them in one go with the destroyed Boxville already in the garage while you retrieve the FCRs.

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 28 January 2012 - 09:50 AM

QUOTE (GTA_Loco @ Saturday, Jan 28 2012, 07:22)
You're english is fine, pomor, I think it's me who missed something in your post turn.gif

Good to konw. I have never met native English speaker in real life, so I sometimes wonder how I do come out.

Would the wreck possibly disappear if you leave it in the garage while you destroy the FCRs with the rockets to fail the mission? I was wondering if you can get both of them in one go with the destroyed Boxville already in the garage while you retrieve the FCRs.

I tried it once. The blue blip, while the mission is on, it points to Boxville, wherever you take it. Even if it is just a burnt out husk of the car. The blip disapeared on me, when I was nearing the spot where I could shoot the rockets from. I returned to the garage right away, the wreck was no longer there. No telling if one cannot get lucky, to have the wreck stay long enough. I did not try it any more, bumping Boxville from trigger spot is too tedious as it is.
Also, I tried to put satchel charges on a car, and make it stop near the glued to the ground FCR 900s. So I could destroy the package by remote detonator. Weird enough, something prevents satchel charges from exploding, if they are very close to these FCRs. Besides, Firetruck landing on it's roof, and exploding right beside the bikes (happend a couple of times, unintentionally) does not fail the mission anyway.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 28 January 2012 - 11:52 AM

Thanks pomor for that info. Too bad it seems that you have to get each of them one at a time then, and Boxville has to be destroyed nearby lest it disappears, something that's indeed a tedious option to obtaining it.

I was thinking if rigging it with a bomb, placing it in the Doherty garage and detonating it a few secs before shooting the FCRs might somehow work. And then probably going to the garage on foot to check it, so that it might stay if you didn't ride any other vehicles.

Sorry but I might try to find sometime to test this myself but lately I've gotten lazy already with this kind of stuff bored.gif

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 29 January 2012 - 03:23 PM

QUOTE (GTA_Loco @ Saturday, Jan 28 2012, 12:52)
Thanks pomor for that info. Too bad it seems that you have to get each of them one at a time then, and Boxville has to be destroyed nearby lest it disappears, something that's indeed a tedious option to obtaining it.

I was thinking if rigging it with a bomb, placing it in the Doherty garage and detonating it a few secs before shooting the FCRs might somehow work. And then probably going to the garage on foot to check it, so that it might stay if you didn't ride any other vehicles.

Sorry but I might try to find sometime to test this myself but lately I've gotten lazy already with this kind of stuff bored.gif

Well, I am not going to test it wink.gif I am fed up of Firetruck jumping. For years...

But your idea with bomb, is there, in San Andreas, a GTA3/Sohoreside Vale's style bomb shop? You get such a bomb during "Yay Ka Boom" mission only, as far as I can tell.

On the other hand, the sea is quite close to the mission spot, but no place to push Boxville out of the water. Neither I know about any undrowning spot close enough.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 29 January 2012 - 07:41 PM Edited by lil weasel, 29 January 2012 - 07:51 PM.

The 8-Ball Bomb shop is between the Disco and Unity Station next to the convience store.

Click here to view the SnapMap

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 30 January 2012 - 04:17 PM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Sunday, Jan 29 2012, 20:41)
The 8-Ball Bomb shop is between the Disco and Unity Station next to the convience store.

Click here to view the SnapMap

Sure. But it wll give you only one type of bomb. The one that explodes after fixed number of seconds, after activation. As far as I know, there is no way to get GTA3 style car bombs. There, depending on the island, you could get different types of bomb.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 30 January 2012 - 06:28 PM

If I recall correctly, the GTAIII car bombs are ignition bombs which won't explode unless someone tries to start the car after the bomb has been triggered, and it was the Vice City car bombs that use the remote detonator. It isn't too difficult to mod a save to have any or all of the different car bomb types. The custom Chain Game saves have all 3 types of car bomb garages, but I suppose that's a bit off topic for a "without using cheats" topic so I won't bother to elaborate.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:04 AM

My bad guys. I was thinking of the satchel bomb and pomor is right. Only shows it's been sometime since I've played this game.

But I've thought of another possible way that might still result in a more convenient way of obtaining a destroyed Boxville. Possibly, rig the firetruck with a satchel bomb, steal the boxville and destroy it in the doherty garage, then detonate the satchel while in doherty. If this triggers the chase, drive straight to the garage instead and check on the wrecked boxville. If it's still there, just let the mission fail by allowing the couriers to deliver the packages. But I think you have only one shot at this as the wreck might disappear already if you have to repeat the whole procedure again.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:17 AM

I finally found a method that control firetruck much better to obtain Boxville. 1st Turn off Frame Limiter on options menu. Turning off Frame Limiter helps to run the game smoother and little slower than when it is turning on. When I first try it, I always enabled Frame Limiter and that's why it became so difficult. After you turning off frame limiter, as soon as you drive firetruck near the wall of big building, release accelerator and get the turn. After firetruck just pass the wall, once again hold accelerator with right turn key to get the correct turning and bail out just at the correct time. Releasing accelerator doesn't slow down firetruck much amount but using brakes does. If you have more than 80% driving skill, this becomes even easier.

So I give only 2 and half stars difficulty. I think you may try this also and see whether how easy this will be.

Krawk
  • Krawk

Peon

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:56 AM Edited by Krawk, 04 May 2012 - 10:08 PM.

I have suspicion about the video being accurate, many have reported the Boxville does not roll down the hill like it shows so easily in the video.
I have yet to be able to successfully do this one as the video shows. After about a dozen Firetrucks, I finally got one to head dead on, it moved the Boxville maybe a couple feet at best. More times than not I kept missing. A few times I fell over the ledge but was able to hug the wall and go South thru the other tunnel, but most often if you fall over it triggers the cutscene. One time I was able to get the Firetruck from the South side of the buildings, it slammed the Boxville pretty hard, almost enough to knock it over. If it fell over I am sure it would have exploded and maintained its proofings, then just a matter of the nearly impossible task of moving it to the garage.

If I had to put it in a text only format here would be my rough draft:
Method two
----------
I would rate this as a difficulty 5/5 / The Greenwood in End of the Line should be more like a 4.0 as at least it is doable!
Make sure you have a suicide item such as a Flamethrower or explosives.

Suggested by Sucha84.
Start the mission as normal but head over to the Fire Station next to the driving school to
fetch a Firetruck. The trick is that you cannot approach the thugs on the NRG500's or it will trigger the
cutscene. To the Northwest of the Boxville are three tall buildings.
Directly West across the street from the tall three buildings is where you begin your
run. Just to see what you're going to do, you can drive to the edge of the
ledge and look over to where the Boxville is without triggering the cutscene. Notice where the Boxville is
in relation to the freeway girders, also notice the bright blue arrow pointing down at the Boxville.
Now back up to the West across the street.
Floor it - Once you reach
the end of the building turn right then correct to the left, bail out just before the firetruck falls over the wall. If
you aimed right the Firetruck will crash into the Boxville and cause it to roll downhill. You might need to go fetch another
Firetruck if you didn't quite get it. Fortunately if you jack a car, drive to the Firestation and jack another Frietruck, the game
forgets the first firetruck you were in and it clears the path for your next one. You will probably need to repeat this half a
dozen times or more, each time risking not bailing out in time and triggering the cutscene.
Next, cut the path very wide and get in the unlocked Boxville and drive it to your garage. The Boxville should be destroyed inside the garage.
Either destroy the Boxville with parachute damage then kill yourself with the explosives you brought, or
get a two-for-one special by running through fire and getting into the Boxville, allowing it to blow up with you in it.
After the hospital visit the Boxville will be waiting for you in the garage, fully proofed!

Krawk
  • Krawk

Peon

• Members

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:44 PM

Updated my findings on method and distance. Also tried sawn-off shotgun from minimum safe distance with no luck.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users