BP/EP/FP/DP Tanker Trailer

27 replies to this topic
Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 December 2011 - 06:05 PM

Hi,

I am having difficulties to obtain BP/EP/FP/DP Tanker Trailer in mission "Tanker Commander". Whenever I unhook it inside Doherty Garage and ran away from it, garage door closes after running higher distance with having sight for trailer. But once door opens again, it has disappeared from garage. Now I try 4 times and have the same result with vanishing after closing garage door. I follow system error's guide, but having no result to obtain it without vanishing. I like ideas of experts who loves to collect special vehicles.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 30 December 2011 - 06:52 PM

the 'tanker' prime mover is obtainable. the 'Tank' trailer isn't.

:
Wiki Reference

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 30 December 2011 - 06:54 PM

Nowdays I prefere to keep tanker trailer in the Police Impound. However once, before Orion discovered impound mechanics, I have saved it at Doherty.
All I can tell, if you have to go far away from the garage, for it's door to close, not enough of your prize got inside. Try to push trailer fully into the garage, untill the doors close on its own.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Friday, Dec 30 2011, 18:52)
the 'tanker' prime mover is obtainable. the 'Tank' trailer isn't.

:
Wiki Reference

That guide has lots of wrong data. I have read and tried it. For an example, it says we can obtain BP/FP Voodoo and Greenwood by passing mission. But it's totally wrong, once passed mission "House Party", both Voodoo and Greenwood become normal. Also it says we can get BP/EP/FP/DP FCR 500 after mission ends and just riding it to any garage. That's absolutely wrong. The FCR 500 is used by CJ to chase criminals is a normal one. Only criminal's FCR 500s have proofings. Also the method suggested to get BP/EP/FP/DP Tampa is also wrong. So it has plenty of mistakes.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE (pomor @ Friday, Dec 30 2011, 18:54)
Nowdays I prefere to keep tanker trailer in the Police Impound. However once, before Orion discovered impound mechanics, I have saved it at Doherty.
All I can tell, if you have to go far away from the garage, for it's door to close, not enough of your prize got inside. Try to push trailer fully into the garage, untill the doors close on its own.

Can you please tell how to use police impound. I have read the forum post. But can't understand. I will try to keep fully inside it in Doherty Garage.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:44 PM

thanks, good to know.
Please don't double post.
use codes to create muliple 'quotes' within a reply. smile.gif

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 December 2011 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Friday, Dec 30 2011, 19:44)
thanks, good to know.
Please don't double post.
use codes to create muliple 'quotes' within a reply. smile.gif

Sorry for accidental double posts. Thanks to Pomor, I just unproofed the fact BP/EP/FP/DP Tanker Trailer is unobtainable. So I recommend you to don't follow it anymore.

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 30 December 2011 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Friday, Dec 30 2011, 20:38)
Can you please tell how to use police impound. I have read the forum post. But can't understand. I will try to keep fully inside it in Doherty Garage.

It is kind of hard, to explain it from scratch, especially with my English.
Have you read this topic? http://www.gtaforums...pic=304874&st=0
If so, what exactly you don't understand?

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:48 AM

QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Friday, Dec 30 2011, 19:29)
That guide has lots of wrong data. I have read and tried it. For an example, it says we can obtain BP/FP Voodoo and Greenwood by passing mission. But it's totally wrong, once passed mission "House Party", both Voodoo and Greenwood become normal. Also it says we can get BP/EP/FP/DP FCR 500 after mission ends and just riding it to any garage. That's absolutely wrong. The FCR 500 is used by CJ to chase criminals is a normal one. Only criminal's FCR 500s have proofings. Also the method suggested to get BP/EP/FP/DP Tampa is also wrong. So it has plenty of mistakes.

To my knowledge, only System Error's guide is the most reliable to date. Others are just copy and paste from some sources and with the authors not really knowing if some of those methods work at all or the infos provided were correct.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 January 2012 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE (GTA_Loco @ Sunday, Jan 1 2012, 09:48)
To my knowledge, only System Error's guide is the most reliable to date. Others are just copy and paste from some sources and with the authors not really knowing if some of those methods work at all or the infos provided were correct.

You are absolutely correct. I think it is the only guide apart from wiki. And all of System Error's guide's informations are correct and there is no easy way apart from suggested methods. But it has slight dismissed proofings. Good exampleas are BP/FP/EP Savanna is also Meleproof and Flipproof before store to a garage (It doesn't catch fire and explode if it flipped over), BP/FP/EP Patriot is also Meleproof and both BP/FP/EP Fortune and Elegy are also Meleproof. Apart from that, its details are very easy to understand and clear.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:27 AM

My only small nitpick on SE's guide is that many of the methods written lack some important details that give the reader a bigger picture of the scenario and what are some important considerations to facilitate obtaining some of the special vehicles.

But apart from that, I must say it's still the most reliable to date.

XFiveDragonsCJX
  • XFiveDragonsCJX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:18 PM

QUOTE (GTA_Loco @ Wednesday, Jan 4 2012, 08:27)
My only small nitpick on SE's guide is that many of the methods written lack some important details that give the reader a bigger picture of the scenario and what are some important considerations to facilitate obtaining some of the special vehicles.

But apart from that, I must say it's still the most reliable to date.

There is also a walkthrough written for the special vehicles in San Andreas.
GTA.ru Special Vehicles.
However, it is in Russian, so you may not understand it. I used Google translate to translate most of the information. The guide has ALL special vehicles, wherever obtainable or unobtainable. It is a very detailed one in my opinion. I think this guide is written for the PC because some of the methods involve using a teleporter or a water level modifier.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 February 2012 - 09:51 AM

However system error guide missed some unique colour and proofed vehicles. Like All proof Savanna in Photo Opportunity, EP Police in Reuniting the families, All proof Firetruck in end of the line, Black Huntly in Jizzy and Pink Windsor in A home in the hills.

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:54 PM

QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Thursday, Feb 2 2012, 10:51)
However system error guide missed some unique colour and proofed vehicles. Like All proof Savanna in Photo Opportunity

It was discovered afer his last update. At the same day, to be exact...

All proof Firetruck in end of the line

He mentioned it in unobtainables.

Black Huntly in Jizzy and Pink Windsor in A home in the hills.

Huh?

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 February 2012 - 05:14 AM Edited by Sucha84, 03 February 2012 - 05:18 AM.

There is a method that prooves Indestructible Firetruck is no longer unobtainable and it can be obtained without cheats too. But it is extremely difficult and only skillful drivers can get it. I saw such a video. All you have to do is, turning right to the path from Ganton Gym by keeping Tenpenny on the radar by changing camara angle and go to 8 ball shop as soon as possible to activate a bomb to Feltzer that CJ drives. Then resume the chase. As soon as policeman is attacking sweets, activate bomb. Once Sweet jumps to Feltzer, bail out immidiately. If we get the correct timing, Feltzer will be exploded after one second sweet jumps to Feltzer. Then Tenpenny drives Firetruck some distance and stops. But mission doesn't fail still. Now we can steal Firetruck and drive it to a garage. Inside the garage, we commit suicide to fail the mission. Unfortunately, I can't post that video to the slowness of internet. I tried more than 50 times, but still failed to keep Tenpenny on the radar. One occassion, I managed to keep him in the radar, but then failed to catch Sweet from the car. So sad to miss it. That's why I said, it's only easy to get for very skillful drivers. For others, it is more than 100 times difficult even compared to BP/EP/FP/DP Greenwood. However, if you use cheats, using Adrenaline mode cheat helps to obtain it easily. But it's really really difficult to get in real mode.

Also there are plenty of other unique colour vehicles which I also didn't mention apart from Black Huntley and Pink Windsor and it's not covered by SE guide. However, all of them can't be obtained because of lack of garage space.

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:30 AM

QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Friday, Feb 3 2012, 06:14)
Also there are plenty of other unique colour vehicles which I also didn't mention apart from Black Huntley and Pink Windsor and it's not covered by SE guide. However, all of them can't be obtained because of lack of garage space.

Aside from the fact that I cannot remember seeing any Huntley (black or otherwise) during Jeezy mission (you mean Landstalker, maybe), both Huntley and Winsdor (and Landstalker) are Transfender-modable. What exactly is unique about them?

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:56 AM

QUOTE (pomor @ Friday, Feb 3 2012, 08:30)
Aside from the fact that I cannot remember seeing any Huntley (black or otherwise) during Jeezy mission (you mean Landstalker, maybe), both Huntley and Winsdor (and Landstalker) are Transfender-modable. What exactly is unique about them?

You missed out that In mission "Jizzy", we have to chase down and kill enemies on 2 vehicles (In fact, we need only to destroy the enemies on Stretch). One vehicle is a Stretch you know. Other is a Huntley (Not a Landstalker). It's almost like a Landstalker. Even I thought, it's a Landstalker by first glance. But if you see it closely, you can see it's not a Landstalker but a Huntley. That Huntley has a unique black colour. Since Huntley can't be modified inside a car mod shop also can't get that colour with pay and spray, you can't get any Black Huntley. Same applied for Windsor that CJ use to chase down Big Pappa. That Windsor has a special pink colour which can't get via Pay and Spray or a Car Mod shop.

I mean Huntley and Windsor are not totally unmodifiable. You can still change Tyre type and some other moddings to them with a car modding shop. But you can't get a special colour plate for them.

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 03 February 2012 - 12:01 PM Edited by pomor, 03 February 2012 - 12:13 PM.

QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Friday, Feb 3 2012, 09:56)
QUOTE (pomor @ Friday, Feb 3 2012, 08:30)

You missed out that In mission "Jizzy", we have to chase down and kill enemies on 2 vehicles (In fact, we need only to destroy the enemies on Stretch). One vehicle is a Stretch you know. Other is a Huntley (Not a Landstalker). It's almost like a Landstalker. Even I thought, it's a Landstalker by first glance. But if you see it closely, you can see it's not a Landstalker but a Huntley. That Huntley has a unique black colour. Since Huntley can't be modified inside a car mod shop also can't get that colour with pay and spray, you can't get any Black Huntley. Same applied for Windsor that CJ use to chase down Big Pappa. That Windsor has a special pink colour which can't get via Pay and Spray or a Car Mod shop.

I mean Huntley and Windsor are not totally unmodifiable. You can still change Tyre type and some other moddings to them with a car modding shop. But you can't get a special colour plate for them.

Lolwhut?
user posted imageuser posted image

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:04 PM

Hard to believe this. I have send them to car mod shops and I haven't got these details for them. Also there are videos that to obtain those vehicles. I have to resend them to car mod shops to confirm with myself. But in most guides, they are shown as unique colour vehicles.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:06 AM

Well like what I said before, there are guides that have a hole big enough for a truck to pass through.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 February 2012 - 06:32 AM

QUOTE (pomor @ Friday, Feb 3 2012, 12:01)
Lolwhut?

I have to agree with you and reverse my decision. Those cars are not unique colour vehicles. You are correct. I don't know why then some people has created videos by obtaining them.

lol232
  • lol232

Got room for one more?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 13 February 2012 - 06:27 PM

QUOTE (pomor @ Friday, Feb 3 2012, 13:01)
Lolwhut?

Huntley has the invisible Colour 2, Black, During the mission "Jizzy", also the Windsor invisible Colour 2 During "A Home In The Hills", so they are BOTH unique.

All vehicles have 2 Colours, all though, Only 10% Have Visible Colour 2.

roggan
  • roggan

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 February 2012 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE (lol232 @ Monday, Feb 13 2012, 18:27)
QUOTE (pomor @ Friday, Feb 3 2012, 13:01)
Lolwhut?

Huntley has the invisible Colour 2, Black, During the mission "Jizzy", also the Windsor invisible Colour 2 During "A Home In The Hills", so they are BOTH unique.

Exactly! And that's why we've frapsed all of these vehicles with invisible (uc2) color. We've been researching the whole game script for cars with scripted colors and then we compared it with carcols.dat several times. There are no mistakes.

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 13 February 2012 - 07:30 PM

QUOTE (roggan @ Monday, Feb 13 2012, 19:40)
QUOTE (lol232 @ Monday, Feb 13 2012, 18:27)

Exactly! And that's why we've frapsed all of these vehicles with invisible (uc2) color. We've been researching the whole game script for cars with scripted colors and then we compared it with carcols.dat several times. There are no mistakes.

I stand corrected, then.
I need to think about it, but for now the idea of invisible color seem too esoteric for me... mercie_blink.gif

lol232
  • lol232

Got room for one more?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:02 PM

By the way, roggan, can you tell me what is UC2 of the CP Buffalo from "High Noon", is it white?

4emp2008
  • 4emp2008

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:09 PM

lol232

Buffalo from "High Noon" have uc2 = black

lol232
  • lol232

Got room for one more?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:14 PM

Good to know mate, thanks!
I got that vehicle but I always wondered the Second colour of it.

roggan
  • roggan

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:23 PM

QUOTE (4emp2008 @ Wednesday, Feb 15 2012, 12:09)
lol232

Buffalo from "High Noon" have uc2 = black

козёл

uhhh, good to have you here bro smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users