Photo

Parachute in GTA V

16 replies to this topic
Wass
  • Wass

Playa

• Members

Posted 29 December 2011 - 08:55 PM

Hey guys,as we saw in (gta san andreas) and (gta the ballad of gay tony) CJ and Luis have ability to (own/jump...)with a parachute,so I think(For Me) adding parachuting feature will make the game more funny! biggrin.gif

iGrandTheftAuto
  • iGrandTheftAuto

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 December 2011 - 08:57 PM

As long as it's not base jumping from every tall building in the city, I wouldn't mind it.

Wass
  • Wass

Playa

• Members

Posted 29 December 2011 - 08:59 PM

blush.gif hey guys sorry for the mistake,Do you wont a parachute not Do wont (Question) Sorry again blush.gif

nc77
  • nc77

PCMR member

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 29 December 2011 - 09:02 PM

Why not? Jumping off a burning plane and not dying? Cool!

mafiahitman14
  • mafiahitman14

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 December 2011 - 09:06 PM

hell yes parachutes are awesome it ads more realism and awesomeness to the game

SgtMaadadi
  • SgtMaadadi

dat guy

• Members

Posted 29 December 2011 - 09:10 PM

parachutes are like my obsession , i mean in Gta San Andreas , i never actualy land a plane i just jump out and use the parachute cheat biggrin.gif

ah the memories

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 29 December 2011 - 09:23 PM

They included it in TBOGT, IMO it would be silly to not include it in V, considering that people wouldn't like going down from an extra feature in a previous game.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2011 - 09:25 PM

Why not have a parachute? I think we will see them in this game. It has planes now (hopefully they dont just fly around the city and all we get are helicopters). The Ballad had them and so did SA. I think that they will return. Only reason LCS and VCS didnt have them was because the PSP wasnt powerfull enough to have things not look glitchy when your up high enough to use them. CTW didnt have them because it was top down and the DS wasnt powerfull enough to even do the 3rd person GTA experiance. GTA IV didnt have them because there were no airplanes and they didnt fit the story. TLAD was motercycle gangs so parachutes don't fit in there eather. TBOGT and SA had them because they fit the story and you in both end up jumping out of a high up aircraft to use them. There were big planes that were Private Jet size. Yes TBOGT you couldnt fly them but you still go in one. I don't see why they wouldnt have parachutes.

Wass
  • Wass

Playa

• Members

Posted 29 December 2011 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE (nkjellman @ Thursday, Dec 29 2011, 21:25)
Why not have a parachute? I think we will see them in this game. It has planes now (hopefully they dont just fly around the city and all we get are helicopters). The Ballad had them and so did SA. I think that they will return. Only reason LCS and VCS didnt have them was because the PSP wasnt powerfull enough to have things not look glitchy when your up high enough to use them. CTW didnt have them because it was top down and the DS wasnt powerfull enough to even do the 3rd person GTA experiance. GTA IV didnt have them because there were no airplanes and they didnt fit the story. TLAD was motercycle gangs so parachutes don't fit in there eather. TBOGT and SA had them because they fit the story and you in both end up jumping out of a high up aircraft to use them. There were big planes that were Private Jet size. Yes TBOGT you couldnt fly them but you still go in one. I don't see why they wouldnt have parachutes.

I agree with you 100% icon14.gif

AlfredNTheFettuc
  • AlfredNTheFettuc

Hellbanned but not

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 29 December 2011 - 09:36 PM

It'd be a waste not to include it in a game of such scope. Especially with new, natural spots for base jumping!

Gtaghost22
  • Gtaghost22

• Members

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:16 PM

Good Post, i 100% agree with you

SHARKEM
  • SHARKEM

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 29 December 2011 - 11:13 PM

im going to be bold and say parachutes will definitely be in.
hopefully with authentic stretching noises and the ability to fire a pistol while gliding.

visionist
  • visionist

Eat A Peach For Hours

• Members

Posted 29 December 2011 - 11:55 PM

Why not have a parachute? Because R* are Greedy. GTA IV didnt have them because R* were holding them back for DLC. TBOGT had them because the story was made to fit them and you end up jumping out of a high up aircraft to use them.

Fixed.

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 30 December 2011 - 06:14 AM

QUOTE (iGrandTheftAuto @ Thursday, Dec 29 2011, 20:57)
As long as it's not base jumping from every tall building in the city, I wouldn't mind it.

You wouldn't be forced to jump, would you? So what's the problem here? It's a fun little side thing for people to do when they tire of rampaging.

mumbomum
  • mumbomum

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:27 PM

what a stupid question...

kmlwin.1996
  • kmlwin.1996

Hold upô

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:32 PM

QUOTE (nkjellman @ Friday, Dec 30 2011, 04:25)

Nice Answer. icon14.gif

As we saw planes in V, we can hope that feature will include in V.

llpalm08
  • llpalm08

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:53 PM

I think that the only reason it werent in the main IV game was because it woud have pushed it back another few months so they probably decided to work on the parachutes for the DLC and put it in TBOGT. I would say that TBOGT was R*N'S way of trialing a bunch of the features they wanted to put in V while not compramising the main story of the game. Just look at how much of the stuff they added for TBOGT would fit in perfecty with Los Santos, the parachutes for planes, the drug wars in the ghetto and base jumping from mountains.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users