» «
Photo

Wrong Side of the Tracks

6 replies to this topic
john12
  • john12

Good Bye!

• Members

Posted 29 December 2011 - 08:40 AM Edited by john12, 31 December 2011 - 04:59 AM.

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Thursday, Dec 29 2011, 14:04)
(I believe that Big Smoke's ability is linked to CJ's skill level)

.... confused.gif

An advice - I have seen that CJ is shorter than those vagos so try to jump on that train. When the glender blows, jump atthe back with the motercycle or disaband it. The problem is that Smoke will tell to return. Ignore it and take out your gun. I prefer a moltave so that the vagos fall. This is really useful but hard. I am enogh known with this. happy.gif

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 29 December 2011 - 08:49 AM

Ok... moved it.

From game play I determined that if CJ's skill with the mini-SMG is higher then Big Smoke smokes the Mexicans easier.
• Optional ways of taking them out, for me, is to ride ahead of the train to the overpass just passed the tunnel. Abandon BS, to have CJ jump onto the train to take them out. And then run back to get BS.
• Or, to have Hitman skills with the M4 or Desert Eagle. Ride ahead of the train, jump off and blast the Mex. Get back on and repeat this method until finished.

• I've read in the forums that someone uses the Sniper-Rifle to take out the Train Driver, and with the train stopped kills the Mex.
• Jumping a motorcycle onto the train is beyond my skills. There are videos of people doing it.

john12
  • john12

Good Bye!

• Members

Posted 29 December 2011 - 08:55 AM

Well, it's simple. When the glender blows, overspeed and jump from it's back. Position youself and fall there. Don't loose you balance now! ram them or get out and throw a moltave.

Kill the driver means killing yourself, the is too fast!

˸
  • ˸

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 30 December 2011 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE (john12 @ Thursday, Dec 29 2011, 08:55)
Well, it's simple. When the glender blows, overspeed and jump from it's back. Position youself and fall there. Don't loose you balance now! ram them or get out and throw a moltave.

Kill the driver means killing yourself, the is too fast!

You have plenty of time to ride the bike to the church well aheaad of the train, so there is very little chance the train will run you over.

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2011 - 04:45 AM

The quickest way I do it. When the train starts moving ride as fast as you can. At the first bend in the tracks to the left there is a system of ramps that lead up to the roof of the Hotel, requires at good amount of balance. From there you can leave the bike and Big Smoke behind and jump to the train to start killing, or if you can kill them quick enough, just simply shoot them as they go by.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:22 AM

I ride level with the train near the front, you will see a star on the side. Ride next to that star and a little to the right of the track so Smoke has a better angle to shoot from

Mince
  • Mince

Mnage trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:39 AM

Yeah, from what I've read there's tons of methods to killing the guys easily, mainly involving jumping onto the train (on foot or on the bike). Makes me feel like an idiot because, in the times I played through the story, I just used the "360 degree aiming" or tried to let Big Smoke do it with no help tounge.gif . I need to go back through and play San Andreas again, and do everything the "right" way.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users