Photo

Anyone else having trouble running the game

17 replies to this topic
Rock Howard
  • Rock Howard

Some Aussie Dude.

• Members

Posted 29 December 2011 - 01:17 AM

I have a Huawei smartphone and dowloaded the game but when I touch the icon the game simply won't launch. Anyone else having trouble getting it to start? Is there something you have to do to get it going or does it simply not work on some phones?

buzbegone
  • buzbegone

• Members

Posted 29 December 2011 - 02:00 AM

I can relate to this. Got V1.0 and downloaded the files. The game worked but pretty slowly. After that, I downloaded 1.1 and 1.2 and neither will launch. HTC Wildfire S

Filip454
  • Filip454

f*ck THE WORLD, I'm OUT!

• Members

Posted 29 December 2011 - 12:56 PM

Our smartphones are too weak.

Georgije
  • Georgije

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 December 2011 - 04:26 PM

I have a Galaxy S 2 and the game is still really laggy.

Aussiebushmatt
  • Aussiebushmatt

How's that for a slice of fried gold?

• Members

Posted 29 December 2011 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE (Georgije @ Thursday, Dec 29 2011, 16:26)

It runs beautifully on my S 2, although I have only had it since Christmas.

Rock Howard
  • Rock Howard

Some Aussie Dude.

• Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:25 AM

So it's simply a case of my phone lacking the grunt to run it?

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:55 AM

QUOTE (Aussiebushmatt @ Friday, Dec 30 2011, 05:36)
QUOTE (Georgije @ Thursday, Dec 29 2011, 16:26)

It runs beautifully on my S 2, although I have only had it since Christmas.

Runs perfect on mine as well, try turning the settings Down georgjie if that does nothing its your phone

Fartingapples
  • Fartingapples

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:30 AM

Why do the yardies hate Claude confused.gif

ccrogers15
  • ccrogers15

REQUESTED BAN

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 March 2012 - 03:55 AM

Even high end tablets cant run this sh*t port. They should of did a ps3 and 360 port instead and did justice. Give it a REAL 10th ani celebration. Instead... god.

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2012 - 06:31 AM Edited by finn4life, 11 March 2012 - 09:28 PM.

QUOTE (ccrogers15 @ Sunday, Mar 11 2012, 14:55)
Even high end tablets cant run this sh*t port. They should of did a ps3 and 360 port instead and did justice. Give it a REAL 10th ani celebration. Instead... god.

Ccrogers you are a fool, high end tablets can RUN it, and so can higher end phones, and they can run it at higher settings. I can run it at Max on my sgs2 and it does the same on my mates ipad 2.

They even hired an independant company with more experience to do it so it was done right. Just because you have a sh*t phone and cant run it, that most certainly does not make the game sh*t.

alexmuranaka
  • alexmuranaka

Probably playing GTA5 now

• Members

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:36 AM

QUOTE (ccrogers15 @ Sunday, Mar 11 2012, 03:55)

stop criticing gta 3 man!
i have it on my ipad2 and it rarely lags!
it looks like you just hate gta3, so shut up!stop complaining about gta, its the best gta of the series and having gta 3 on your phone is good enough even if it laggs!
Damn, i hate critics!

Zee
  • Zee

Shut up, sit down, relax.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:36 AM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Sunday, Mar 11 2012, 01:31)

Ccrogers you are a fool, high end tablets can RUN it, and so can higher end phones, and they can run it at higher settings. I can run it at Max on my sgs2 and it does the same on my mates ipad 2.

They even hired an independant company with more experience to do it so it was done right. Just because you have a sh*t phone and cant run it, that most certainly does not make the game sh*t.

Sorry, like it or not, it's a sh*t port. The on-foot shooting controls especially. GTAIII is a top game but I won't allow the fascists here to shout down anyone with anything but glowing praise for the game. They still couldn't perfect on foot controls on a TEN YEAR old game. That's just sad.

buzbegone
  • buzbegone

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:53 AM Edited by buzbegone, 08 April 2012 - 10:55 AM.

QUOTE (Zee @ Sunday, Apr 8 2012, 16:36)
QUOTE (finn4life @ Sunday, Mar 11 2012, 01:31)

Sorry, like it or not, it's a sh*t port. The on-foot shooting controls especially. GTAIII is a top game but I won't allow the fascists here to shout down anyone with anything but glowing praise for the game. They still couldn't perfect on foot controls on a TEN YEAR old game. That's just sad.

Really? How would you optimize this game for a touch-oriented system. That's right, you couldn't. Because the game was never optimized for it and they did a fantastic job on it nonetheless.

ChopTheDog.
  • ChopTheDog.

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:59 PM

It runs perfectly on my Xperia Play, and with playstation controls the controlling is EPIC!

markusizr
  • markusizr

:D

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:48 AM

in iphone hard to play beacuse of buttons

Zee
  • Zee

Shut up, sit down, relax.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:55 AM Edited by Zee, 29 April 2012 - 08:58 AM.

Really? How would you optimize this game for a touch-oriented system. That's right, you couldn't. Because the game was never optimized for it and they did a fantastic job on it nonetheless.

Sorry, the port is sh*t. The graphics are worse than the original, and the targeting system is even more broken than the original game.

Congrats indeed to the "independent company" who managed to break things even worse in a TEN YEAR OLD game. Take out cheats and custom tracks, and you've got a sh*tty, bare bones port that didn't even run well on most phones. Cockstar fails again.

buzbegone
  • buzbegone

• Members

Posted 29 April 2012 - 10:06 AM

QUOTE (Zee @ Sunday, Apr 29 2012, 16:55)

Sorry, the port is sh*t. The graphics are worse than the original, and the targeting system is even more broken than the original game.

Congrats indeed to the "independent company" who managed to break things even worse in a TEN YEAR OLD game. Take out cheats and custom tracks, and you've got a sh*tty, bare bones port that didn't even run well on most phones. Cockstar fails again.

Why are you always playing the butthurt drama queen? If you don't like the game, leave the forum, you whiny c*nt.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Give me Liberty

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia

Posted 29 April 2012 - 10:10 AM

QUOTE (buzbegone @ Sunday, Apr 29 2012, 21:06)
QUOTE (Zee @ Sunday, Apr 29 2012, 16:55)

Why are you always playing the butthurt drama queen? If you don't like the game, leave the forum, you whiny c*nt.

It's why he's been nominated as the biggest drama queen for the GTAF awards. I hope he wins it. lol.gif

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users