Photo

Favorite Car. :)

32 replies to this topic
synchro_w
  • synchro_w

LOSE THE PIGS!

• Members

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:30 PM

QUOTE (Metzger @ Monday, Mar 26 2012, 18:36)
Here is my humble list with my favorite vehicles.

[snip]
Turismo - One of the fastest vehicles that is easily controlled and is not as hard to find as Comet or Infernus.
[snip]

this is for the xbox users.. i can't speak for other consoles or pc users. any vehicle is ez to find, patience and observation;

if i drive around in, say, a comet, for a few minutes i will deffo pass by another comet, infernus, turismo, etc. in fact, the roads will be soon have a regular appearance of the car i am driving in. this goes for NRG900s too [something i always wondered... is the 900RR and 900F any different other than the look? i think the 'F' series has fairings which are useful for vehicular gunplay, imo]

now, it may sound a little tedious but i find if i pull up in front of a car i want - i'm driving an infernus and, bingo! there's one not too far from the nearest safehouse at a red light - i carjack it, drive it 100m nearer my safehouse, run back to my original car, drive that 100m ahead of the other, etc etc, until i have 2 infernus parked outside that safehouse. since i rather stupidly destroyed my first comet i've never seen another.

the Sultan RS and NRG900 have regular places where they can be found so there's no need to waste precious parking spaces on them. that's why i loved GTASA. so many places to stash cars. i can't even park 2 cars and a bike in front of a safehouse in gtaIV.

i'm told there's a car salesroom in alderney but haven't found it yet.

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

Muslim

• Members

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:47 PM

The Super GT,it is amazing

StonersDarkness
  • StonersDarkness

The Highway Reapers MC Vice President

• Members

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE (synchro_w @ Friday, Mar 30 2012, 12:30)
QUOTE (Metzger @ Monday, Mar 26 2012, 18:36)
Here is my humble list with my favorite vehicles.

[snip]
Turismo - One of the fastest vehicles that is easily controlled and is not as hard to find as Comet or Infernus.
[snip]

this is for the xbox users.. i can't speak for other consoles or pc users. any vehicle is ez to find, patience and observation;

if i drive around in, say, a comet, for a few minutes i will deffo pass by another comet, infernus, turismo, etc. in fact, the roads will be soon have a regular appearance of the car i am driving in. this goes for NRG900s too [something i always wondered... is the 900RR and 900F any different other than the look? i think the 'F' series has fairings which are useful for vehicular gunplay, imo]

now, it may sound a little tedious but i find if i pull up in front of a car i want - i'm driving an infernus and, bingo! there's one not too far from the nearest safehouse at a red light - i carjack it, drive it 100m nearer my safehouse, run back to my original car, drive that 100m ahead of the other, etc etc, until i have 2 infernus parked outside that safehouse. since i rather stupidly destroyed my first comet i've never seen another.

the Sultan RS and NRG900 have regular places where they can be found so there's no need to waste precious parking spaces on them. that's why i loved GTASA. so many places to stash cars. i can't even park 2 cars and a bike in front of a safehouse in gtaIV.

i'm told there's a car salesroom in alderney but haven't found it yet.

The car sales room is in Alderney, it's called West Dyke Autos... it is on the far left corner of Alderney, it is a block west from West Dyke's Hospital.

there is another car sales place down near Johnny's second house you get in TLAD... not 100% sure on location though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users