Grand Theft Auto San Fransisco

9 replies to this topic
ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 28 December 2011 - 03:47 PM

this is a second idea i got today i was watching youtube videos of driver sf and thought it looked like a modified gta then i thought why not convert sf to the rage engine

so this is my second idea today converting sf from driver sf to the rage engine the amount of details in sf meassure to the details of original lc which means something that fits

i have absolutely no knowledge in this but i beleive it can be done with the right help so i am making this thread to tell people about this idea maybe someone will consider it

i am really not sure if the rage engine could handle the size of this map but if it can then this to me would be a great idea

CDT_boss
  • CDT_boss

Just Chillin' N Cruisin'

• Members

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:24 PM

Better luck converting Midnight CLub: LA map then Driver: SF map, because the games are way different, Midnight club is more open, tough locked many places then DRiver SF map and files are totally different. That is why any map conversions for GTA have only been other GTA maps, but if you try good luck icon14.gif

chasez
  • chasez

GTAV? Haven't played it!

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:28 AM

Actually Driver:SF map is not that hard to do. The outer sides of the map where you can't get through can be edited for IV and it's a pretty huge map and would work great on RAGE engine.

user posted image

gabrielgx
  • gabrielgx

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:26 PM

would be cool, if you convert this map to GTA IV, because I'm already sick of liberty city, convert SF, please man, no matter how long it will take, have patience.; D

expressgoalie12
  • expressgoalie12

Si parla Italiano?

• Members

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:56 PM

Chasez I really like the map you got where did you get it from? Is that island in the middle of the ocean alcatraz?

Sebianoti
  • Sebianoti

Graphic designer

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:53 PM

wish someone took on this task

ShakingASS
  • ShakingASS

Rollin Clufs

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:24 PM

I could do it using 3d ripper but i don't have time also would have to modify the map to fit within the bounds of IV.

Sebianoti
  • Sebianoti

Graphic designer

• Members

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE (ShakingASS @ Wednesday, Apr 18 2012, 16:24)
I could do it using 3d ripper but i don't have time also would have to modify the map to fit within the bounds of IV.

So you can't, no point saying you could if you don't have the time. Anyway you could just keep the biggest island and remove others

Vintage88
  • Vintage88

Lost MC | VP

• Members

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:56 AM

I get the feeling this won't be completed, as it's too ambitious a project for anything less than half a dozen people. None the less good luck!

ShakingASS
  • ShakingASS

Rollin Clufs

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:36 AM

Well i might give it a try.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users