» «
Photo

My Life as a Russian Mobster

15 replies to this topic
XxIrishBlizzardxX
  • XxIrishBlizzardxX

[TSA] Remnant.

• Members

Posted 27 December 2011 - 05:01 PM Edited by XxIrishBlizzardxX, 17 August 2012 - 06:44 PM.

Part One
user posted image

It was around quarter to 7 in the morning and I just arrived at work. My job was a personal bodyguard to a Russian Mafia's Don his name was Viktor Chesnokov. Once I arrived at work the boss was in his room getting changed so I went down stairs and started talking the some guys in the kitchen and they told me that the boss had a meeting at a bar in Midtown and I was going to it with him. I heard someone come down the stairs and enter the garage I walked towards the garage and I looked around the door and boss was standing there gettin something out of a box that was sitting on a shelf, I said ''Boss whats this meeting all about'' and he said back ''Those Italian f*cks are holding a peace treatie or something up in Midtown and we're invited''. So I said nothing else and got into the cognoscenti that was parked in the garage. Once I got in the boss opened the car door and said to me ''Here take this'' I looked to see what he was handing me and it was a Magnum fully loaded. I put my hands out and took the gun from his hand and I said 'What do you want me to take this for isn't this a peace treatie?'' He repiled ''yes but why would these bastards call us the whole way up to Midtown for a so called peace treatie after we whacked their guy?'' I thought about what he said but then I said ''Maybe because they don't want us to whack any more of their goons.'' The boss got in and said ''Shut the f*ck up and listen to me boy!!'' So I just started up the car and drove on out of the estate. Once we arrived at Midtown my boss said to pull over at the next phone box. I saw one so I pulled over and the boss got out I was nervous incase anything happened to him but I just stayed in the car he took a minute in the phone. 5 minutes later a car pulled up behind us and 4 men stepped out of the car and walked towards the boss. I pulled out my Magnum and shouted ''Who the f*ck are you'' The 4 men stopped and looked at me I knew them they were in the Mafia it was Vladmir, Johan, Dimitri and Oleg. I said ''f*ck I thought you guys were going to kill the boss.'' We all laughed. Then boss said ''ok lets go so Oleg, Dimitri and Vladmir jumped in my car and Johan got in the car he arrived in so we all went to the bar that we were having the meeting in. Once we arrived the boss said ''I hope you all got a piece? does Johan and that new guy have one?'' Johan does but Osip dosn't'' The boss said ''Why the f*ck not?'' and Dimitri said back '' I thought he could of been our getaway driver'' Who the f*ck said we're gonna be getting away? all we're doing is having a meeting with these bastards!!'' We all replied ''Sure thing boss'' We got out of the car and walked into the bar. I said where is Johan and that new guy. No one spoke, once we got inside all we heard was ''Welcome my friends'' a man approched us and said ''may I have your coats?'' We all gave them to him and then Don Vinci said ''Sit my friends. Sit'' so we all took a seat and Don Vinci started talking about peace and all that sh*t. But one thing came to my mind it was where the f*ck is my gun? I remembered I put the Magnum in my coat pocket. So I walked towards the coat hangers a dipped my hands in my two pockets and nothing was there. So I walked back down to the table slowly trying not to draw any attention to myself once I reached the table I stood behind the boss and when a man approched Don Vinci and handed him something in a cloth the man whispered something to him in Italian. And then Don Vinci said ''Ok cananyone explain why there was a gun in a pocket of one of you men???'' I sh*t myself. and I heard boss sighing and Don Vinci said ''This leaves me with nothing more to do but kill everyone of you men here now. Boys do it'' Two men came at us with submachine guns. I closed my eyes and I heard Machine gun rounds being emptied and the shells of the bullets falling on the ground. I opened my eyes and found that the two men Don Vinci ordered to kill us where popped full of led and Don Vinci's head was nothing but holes. I heard someone shout ''Lets get out of here'' The man who shouted was Johan and Osip was ther with him. So everyone ran for the door. We got in Johan's car we were all squashed in the back seat but all we wanted to do was get the f*ck out of there I asked ''Who was that that shot those guys?'' A dimmed voice spoke up. ''It was me'' I said ''Who, The new guy?'' he replied ''Yeah'' the boss thanked him for what he did and said ''Son whats your name?'' he said back ''Mikhail'' The boss replied ''Mikhail get us the f*ck outta here.''

Part 2

user posted image

''Honey its the door'' I walked to the door once my wife called me and there was two of the boss's men, They said ''Nikolai, The boss needs to speakk to you'' My body shivered and I took a deep breath and said ''What for?'' One of them replied ''Its just buisness'' So I turned and said to my wife ''I'll be back later tonight'' I reached for my coat and something grabbed my leg it felt like a knife went threw it because I was so nervous. It was my two year old son Yuri, I looked at him and he gave me my watch that I wore ever since he was born, Yet did my son know that I was involved in a criminal orgainization he handed me the watch and I lifted him and kissed his forehead and took the watch off him, And put him back on the ground. I said ''Gabrielle, take Yuri into the kitchen'' and she came kissed me on the cheek and lifted Yuri. I walked out the door with the two mobsters that the boss sent for me I did not know these two men nor did I ever see them before, But I still followed them to the car. As I reached the garden I could see that someone was in the backseat of the car, as I got closer I could see that it was the boss. I got in the back seat and said ''How are you boss'' he replied ''Fine just fine, Although something has arised'' I looked at him closely and said ''What is it?'' he said ''I got this'' as I looked at what he was handing me, I could see that it was a letter that said 'Meet me at the docks at 6:45pm' At the bottom it had been signed off saying 'From a close friend' I looked at the boss and said ''How did you get this?'' he said ''Beacause no one was at the f*cking estate!!'' I said ''Where was everyone?'' he replied roaring ''They heard a car crash two blocks up'' I looked around me and started laughing and I said ''f*cking Vinci's'', ''Yeah I know'' the boss said in a soft voice. ''Their Underboss is still alive'' he said, I said ''We're gonna whack him, right?'' ''Yeah tonight at 6:45pm'' I replied ''How do you know that was him?'' he looked at me and said ''They own a meat and fish factory beside the docks, am I right'' I said ''Yeah I said just because it beside the docks?'' The boss replied with a tone saying ''Do you have any f*cking brains?, Smell the god damm thing'' I took a whiff of the letter and said ''f*ck now I know its them for a fact''. We pulled up at the docks and I said ''Are we here?'' the boss replied ''yes'' One of the new guys stepped out of the car and opened up the boss's car door and the boss got out slowley and walked down to th end of the docks and shaked hands with a man in a black suit and a red tie. I walked to the end of the docks and stood beside the boss and after 3 minutes of talking I heard footsteps walking towards us, I looked at the Underboss of The Vinci's who was Santino Morelli and he had a big grin on his face and then I looked at boss and he smiled back. I didnt figure out what was going on but then 3 dead bodys dropped infront of me and my boss said laughing ''I'm always two steps ahead of you my friend, always'' as Santino was a sly bastard my boss said Nikolai teach this guy a lesson so I pulled out my Magnum kneecapped the guy then he fell on his knees and then I shot him in the head, Blood was flowing from his head down his face into his freshly pressed suit. I kicked him in the chest as he was ready to fall to fall forwards and then he fell into the water. The boss spat in the water saying in russian ''Sleep with the fishes'' he orderd the men who had dropped the 3 dead bodies infront of me to through the dead bodies in the water. As I walked to the car with my boss I asked him ''Who were the three dead bodies?'' and he said ''They were going to come up behind us and slit our throats, So I sent those men here an hour earlier to see if they were here and they were, but Santino wasnt here for some reason. ''Oh ok thats fine'' it just reached 8:15 and the boss dropped me of at the house and said ''You did good today Nikolai, Heres a few hundred for your work today'' I took the money and said i'll be in tomorrow boss and he said ''Thats fine Nikolai'' then he closed the door and the car drove away slowley, And I walked up the garden to my front door, I opened the door and I could hear my wife singing to Yuri. I took off my coat and hung it up and then I approched Yuri's room and my wife looked at me and smiled, I knelt down be side her and started saying to Yuri ''Someday my boy someday your gonna be made man just like me''.

Belgium bagel
  • Belgium bagel

[TSA] Remnant

• Members

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:22 AM

I see your Gang has inspired you to write about a similar topic. Nevertheless, a good read.

XxIrishBlizzardxX
  • XxIrishBlizzardxX

[TSA] Remnant.

• Members

Posted 28 December 2011 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE (Belgium bagel @ Wednesday, Dec 28 2011, 09:22)
I see your Gang has inspired you to write about a similar topic. Nevertheless, a good read.

Thanks alot Bagel since i'm in a Russian Mafia I thought I could do a story about it. Thanks again. icon14.gif

glenn tha killer
  • glenn tha killer

Irish.

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 04:46 PM

great so far keep it up icon14.gif

XxIrishBlizzardxX
  • XxIrishBlizzardxX

[TSA] Remnant.

• Members

Posted 30 December 2011 - 05:04 PM

QUOTE (glenn tha killer @ Friday, Dec 30 2011, 16:46)
great so far keep it up icon14.gif

Thanks I appreciate it glenn icon14.gif

glenn tha killer
  • glenn tha killer

Irish.

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 05:50 PM

If you ever need help or if you want a co writer im up for it. icon14.gif

XxIrishBlizzardxX
  • XxIrishBlizzardxX

[TSA] Remnant.

• Members

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:59 PM Edited by XxIrishBlizzardxX, 30 December 2011 - 09:44 PM.

QUOTE (glenn tha killer @ Friday, Dec 30 2011, 17:50)
If you ever need help or if you want a co writer im up for it. icon14.gif

Thanks ill keep that in mind but I have the 2nd one planned out already you could help me with the 3 icon14.gif

glenn tha killer
  • glenn tha killer

Irish.

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 December 2011 - 01:35 AM

alri cool invite me to a party or what not when your doing no.3 when will no.2 be up icon14.gif

XxIrishBlizzardxX
  • XxIrishBlizzardxX

[TSA] Remnant.

• Members

Posted 31 December 2011 - 11:44 AM

QUOTE (glenn tha killer @ Saturday, Dec 31 2011, 01:35)
alri cool invite me to a party or what not when your doing no.3 when will no.2 be up icon14.gif

Sure thing.Thanks again icon14.gif

No.2 will be published in the 3rd week of January. icon14.gif cool.gif Sorry if its to late. icon14.gif

glenn tha killer
  • glenn tha killer

Irish.

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:30 PM

na that's grand icon14.gif

XxIrishBlizzardxX
  • XxIrishBlizzardxX

[TSA] Remnant.

• Members

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:10 PM Edited by XxIrishBlizzardxX, 14 February 2012 - 03:36 PM.

user posted image

''Honey its the door'' I walked to the door once my wife called me and there was two of the boss's men, They said ''Nikolai, The boss needs to speakk to you'' My body shivered and I took a deep breath and said ''What for?'' One of them replied ''Its just buisness'' So I turned and said to my wife ''I'll be back later tonight'' I reached for my coat and something grabbed my leg it felt like a knife went threw it because I was so nervous. It was my two year old son Yuri, I looked at him and he gave me my watch that I wore ever since he was born, Yet did my son know that I was involved in a criminal orgainization he handed me the watch and I lifted him and kissed his forehead and took the watch off him, And put him back on the ground. I said ''Gabrielle, take Yuri into the kitchen'' and she came kissed me on the cheek and lifted Yuri. I walked out the door with the two mobsters that the boss sent for me I did not know these two men nor did I ever see them before, But I still followed them to the car. As I reached the garden I could see that someone was in the backseat of the car, as I got closer I could see that it was the boss. I got in the back seat and said ''How are you boss'' he replied ''Fine just fine, Although something has arised'' I looked at him closely and said ''What is it?'' he said ''I got this'' as I looked at what he was handing me, I could see that it was a letter that said 'Meet me at the docks at 6:45pm' At the bottom it had been signed off saying 'From a close friend' I looked at the boss and said ''How did you get this?'' he said ''Beacause no one was at the f*cking estate!!'' I said ''Where was everyone?'' he replied roaring ''They heard a car crash two blocks up'' I looked around me and started laughing and I said ''f*cking Vinci's'', ''Yeah I know'' the boss said in a soft voice. ''Their Underboss is still alive'' he said, I said ''We're gonna whack him, right?'' ''Yeah tonight at 6:45pm'' I replied ''How do you know that was him?'' he looked at me and said ''They own a meat and fish factory beside the docks, am I right'' I said ''Yeah I said just because it beside the docks?'' The boss replied with a tone saying ''Do you have any f*cking brains?, Smell the god damm thing'' I took a whiff of the letter and said ''f*ck now I know its them for a fact''. We pulled up at the docks and I said ''Are we here?'' the boss replied ''yes'' One of the new guys stepped out of the car and opened up the boss's car door and the boss got out slowley and walked down to th end of the docks and shaked hands with a man in a black suit and a red tie. I walked to the end of the docks and stood beside the boss and after 3 minutes of talking I heard footsteps walking towards us, I looked at the Underboss of The Vinci's who was Santino Morelli and he had a big grin on his face and then I looked at boss and he smiled back. I didnt figure out what was going on but then 3 dead bodys dropped infront of me and my boss said laughing ''I'm always two steps ahead of you my friend, always'' as Santino was a sly bastard my boss said Nikolai teach this guy a lesson so I pulled out my Magnum kneecapped the guy then he fell on his knees and then I shot him in the head, Blood was flowing from his head down his face into his freshly pressed suit. I kicked him in the chest as he was ready to fall to fall forwards and then he fell into the water. The boss spat in the water saying in russian ''Sleep with the fishes'' he orderd the men who had dropped the 3 dead bodies infront of me to through the dead bodies in the water. As I walked to the car with my boss I asked him ''Who were the three dead bodies?'' and he said ''They were going to come up behind us and slit our throats, So I sent those men here an hour earlier to see if they were here and they were, but Santino wasnt here for some reason. ''Oh ok thats fine'' it just reached 8:15 and the boss dropped me of at the house and said ''You did good today Nikolai, Heres a few hundred for your work today'' I took the money and said i'll be in tomorrow boss and he said ''Thats fine Nikolai'' then he closed the door and the car drove away slowley, And I walked up the garden to my front door, I opened the door and I could hear my wife singing to Yuri. I took off my coat and hung it up and then I approched Yuri's room and my wife looked at me and smiled, I knelt down be side her and started saying to Yuri ''Someday my boy someday your gonna be made man just like me''.
Heres a link to Part 1

XxIrishBlizzardxX
  • XxIrishBlizzardxX

[TSA] Remnant.

• Members

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:25 PM

Part 2 is now up and running icon14.gif

Part 2 -> The Assasination

Eminence
  • Eminence

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:29 PM

I've merged these two threads - chapters of the same story should stay in the same one. smile.gif

XxIrishBlizzardxX
  • XxIrishBlizzardxX

[TSA] Remnant.

• Members

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE (Eminence @ Tuesday, Feb 14 2012, 15:29)
I've merged these two threads - chapters of the same story should stay in the same one. smile.gif

Ok no problem icon14.gif

XxIrishBlizzardxX
  • XxIrishBlizzardxX

[TSA] Remnant.

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:42 AM

I might get some more of these do.. three years later..

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:10 PM

Please don't bump a two-year old topic. If you wish to add to this story, that is fine, but no bumping. I'll leave it open in case you actually want to add to it though.

• MacAshford likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users