Why are those Yardies attacking me?

15 replies to this topic
shrode
  • shrode

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2011 - 02:34 AM

After i'd finish all of the leon mcaffrey (or whatever hes name)'s missions

they are attacking me and i was like WTF i helped you guys earn a turf and this is what i got?

i mean whats the problem. did i miss something?

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

Tap Tap Tap! *Troll food*. Umad?

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 December 2011 - 09:45 AM

It's the same as in GTA III. King Courtney betrays you, but this time, only Uptown Yardies betray you.

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members

Posted 27 December 2011 - 11:26 PM

They never given an explanation but much like GTA III, they only have the Southside Hoods being neutral aside from the gang you belong to.

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 December 2011 - 02:04 PM

Maybe they find out that he is a Leone.

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

Boss

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:15 PM Edited by Street Mix, 10 March 2012 - 10:33 PM.

Nvm.

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 December 2011 - 07:58 AM Edited by ToniForelli, 27 January 2012 - 10:34 AM.

I heard there was a deleted mission where you work for McAffrey and you must kill Yardies, but it's beta sad.gif same for Irish gangsters, they are deleted. Some mission was going to be like this. Leon tells you to kill the Yardies, but with help of Irish gangsters. Too bad there were also deleted cars such as Bullion, Cyclone GT, Dodo, Jester and Maverick(luckily it's obtainable.)

Fuc-tuo
  • Fuc-tuo

we're bouncing now?

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:42 AM

i wanna know why other Leone's attack you sometimes?

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 01:27 PM

QUOTE (wolfy boy @ Monday, Feb 20 2012, 10:42)

Reasons:
You aimed your gun at them
You killed one of them or just shot your gun
You bumped into Leones with your cars.

Fuc-tuo
  • Fuc-tuo

we're bouncing now?

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:29 PM

QUOTE (ToniForelli @ Monday, Feb 20 2012, 13:27)

Reasons:

ah right blush.gif

BlackGuard
  • BlackGuard

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:46 PM

QUOTE (ToniForelli @ Monday, Feb 20 2012, 13:27)

Reasons:

If you stay in the same place for a long time, they might attack you just for that.
Those of you who have tried to get the heavy black Banshee on PS2 will probably know what I'm talking about.

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 17 March 2012 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (ToniForelli @ Thursday, Dec 29 2011, 07:58)
I heard there was a deleted mission where you work for McAffrey and you must kill Yardies, but it's beta sad.gif same for Irish gangsters, they are deleted. Some mission was going to be like this. Leon tells you to kill the Yardies, but with help of Irish gangsters. Too bad there were also deleted cars such as Bullion, Cyclone GT, Dodo, Jester and Maverick(luckily it's obtainable.)

Can you give us a source for this info please? I've only heard it on the GTA wiki and nowhere else.

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:28 PM

I don't remember myself where i read, but not in GTA Wiki.

MrDanceWithLance
  • MrDanceWithLance

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:02 AM

According to the "Content Changes" page on Grand Theft Wiki, it says that there is a cut mission in which "it is widely believed that Leon McAffrey, Salvatore Leone or Donald Love was to give a mission to the player to turn back against the Yardies and befriend a Irish-American gang that were also removed, which may explain why the Yardies attack Toni." This may be the possible reason why the Yardies are hostile to you in GTA LCS.

markusizr
  • markusizr

:D

• Members

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:51 PM

QUOTE (ToniForelli @ Thursday, Dec 29 2011, 11:58)

damn R*

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

Dark Esper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:58 AM

This is one of the reasons I stopped playing GTA III a long time ago. I got tired of being killed and blown up by every f*cking gang constantly. Now I play SA and IV, those 2 I don't have that many problems with.

A2 MFK
  • A2 MFK

All you had to do was follow the DAMN train CJ!

• Members

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:21 AM

Oh yeah, that was awful, about half of librity city became inaccessable without a Ryno. Which made that mission where you collect the gang car's for King Courtney. The Leones would be one your tail as soon as you enterd Portland.

But going back to LCS I totally agree about the Yardies that turf mission took me ages because for some stupid reason, Toni is unable to crouch. So to then have then attack you on sight after Salvator was thrown in prison, that just really took the biscuit.

What I really hope rockstar introduces in a future game is, I don;t know if anyone has ever played "Scarface the world is yours" But on that game they have gang heat, If you go onto a rival turf, gang members passivly approach you, then one steps forward to negotiate while the other just watch with their hand on their guns. If you are able to succesfully negotiate your gang heat is lowerd and that gang will leave you alone until you next meet or if you ice one of their members. And if you fail the negotiation the gang give you about two seconds to get away before they open fire. That way, you could choose your relation ship with the different gangs and wouldn't get attacked on sight.

That combound with the wid variety of gangs in GTA would be much better then having no choice about who your Vendetta is with.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users