Quantcast

» «
Photo

Killing Floor

9 replies to this topic
Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection

Posted 26 December 2011 - 10:39 PM Edited by Pat, 26 December 2011 - 11:11 PM.

user posted image

Mentioned it in the PC gamer topic and a few people said they have it. I've been playing it more and more and I'm loving it, so hopefully we can get a regular discussion going. Tips for new players, tactics, servers, discuss it all while you can, lads.

Oh, by the way, I've still got two guest passes if anyone wants to give it a try.

Dnero
  • Dnero

Top Dawg

• The Yardies
  • Indonesia

Posted 26 December 2011 - 10:47 PM

QUOTE (Pat @ Tuesday, Dec 27 2011, 05:39)
I've been playing it more and more and I'm loving it

Haha, yes. Same here icon14.gif

Just got in a match with 3 other people and played in the 'Abusement Park' map, survived the whole thing. Then kept on going playing with the same people, we became friends and sh*t and more people decided to join so then it became 6 people including me. Got some achievements too including 'A Bloody Christmas Carol' achievement that you supposed to get on the Great Gift Pile thing.

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection

Posted 26 December 2011 - 10:54 PM

Abusement Park's a nice map. I finished a match with someone I met on another site just a few minutes ago on that map, and we did pretty well. Have to say my favorite part of it is the part with Santa's throne, we had a great set-up there with two people on each staircase and then the other two guys were playing Medics, rushing to wherever they were needed. Trader was on the other side of the map when it ended, though, so that strategy went out the window.

Kuruma.
  • Kuruma.

Tank Hankerous

• The Yardies
  • Scotland

Posted 27 December 2011 - 12:41 AM

When I first played I had no idea what I was doing because this game is different, especially with the perk system, using the right weapons for your perk should always be done. I'm on level 3 for just about all perks now so i'm regularly winning in games on normal difficulty, we should definitely play some time.

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

You sex me up, baby!

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 27 December 2011 - 12:59 AM

I came here for Hendrix

Killer783
  • Killer783

Bronies before Hoenies !

• Members

Posted 27 December 2011 - 03:09 AM

That game is really great. But after playing KF I had trouble playing L4D.

But it's still a really fun game.

*MURDOC*
  • *MURDOC*

They said I could be anything, so I became a custom member title

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 27 December 2011 - 11:04 PM

QUOTE (jaysteels @ Monday, Dec 26 2011, 19:59)
I came here for Hendrix

Hilarious.

Stop spamming.

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Zaibatsu
  • Japan

Posted 27 December 2011 - 11:21 PM

Gimme some dosh! I love the game. Haven't played it as much lately because I was busy. But I really do like it, specially the custom maps where you fit in 30 people and a seemingly endless horde of monsters. Granted, it can get annoying if you die early and have to wait for everyone else, but it's a load of fun.

Benjimino234
  • Benjimino234

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

• Members

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:26 PM

Twisted Christmas IN SPACE.

Does anyone play Killing Floor? I just unlocked the Z.E.D Eradicator and it's sure is fun using it as well as the moonbase map.

Kuruma.
  • Kuruma.

Tank Hankerous

• The Yardies
  • Scotland

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:45 PM

I've been waiting for the christmas update, whenever there's an update for kf like summer or halloween it's all I end up playing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users