118 replies to this topic
fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members
  • Poland
  • Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:29 AM Edited by fastman92, 28 June 2014 - 09:30 AM.

How about something that changes sky gradient drawing? The way the colors are mixed (that straight line on hsv table) is just fine but how it is displayed is just poor. Something curved would be way better and the gradient should not stop anywhere but continue to the point right above the player.

I have no time for such a project.
You could perhaps ask DK22, he is an author of SA::Render.

NTAuthority
  • NTAuthority

hell, no, tunnel, no

• Feroci
  • European-Union
  • Best Script or Plugin 2016 [SkyGfx] [Contribution]
    Best Conversion 2014 [ViIV for GTANY]
    Most Knowledgeable [Tech] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:47 PM

How about something that changes sky gradient drawing? The way the colors are mixed (that straight line on hsv table) is just fine but how it is displayed is just poor. Something curved would be way better and the gradient should not stop anywhere but continue to the point right above the player.

dithering as done in gradient options in image editing tools can't really be done on the GPU as it requires results of previous pixel to do a later pixel

still there's somewhat different dithering algorithms but they may still be ugly

Maryo_Nicle7
  • Maryo_Nicle7

Formerly known as Rizqan7

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 01 July 2014 - 02:21 AM Edited by Rizqan, 01 July 2014 - 02:26 AM.

Formerly, I can use tool without no crash, but now, the tool crashed my GTA SA, I don't know why, even my gtasa.exe has size 14.383.616 bytes it's still crashed :cry:

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:52 AM

Formerly, I can use tool without no crash, but now, the tool crashed my GTA SA, I don't know why, even my gtasa.exe has size 14.383.616 bytes it's still crashed :cry:

Read this topic carefully: http://gtaforums.com...t-them-working/

Most likely you have DEP enabled, you need to disable it.
  • Maryo_Nicle7 likes this

Maryo_Nicle7
  • Maryo_Nicle7

Formerly known as Rizqan7

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:56 AM

Read this topic carefully: http://gtaforums.com...t-them-working/

Most likely you have DEP enabled, you need to disable it.
Well, maybe you right, I've activated the DEP for my GTA SA to prevent crashing :sly:.

Anyway, I'll try to disable it, thanks :).

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 24 October 2014 - 12:47 PM

Dear MediaFire User:

MediaFire has received notification under the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") that your usage of a file is allegedly infringing on the file creator's copyright protection.

The file named GTA_SA_InGame_Timecyc_Editor_1_8.rar is identified by the key (1hphzwpv5cq4c1y).

As a result of this notice, pursuant to Section 512©(1)© of the DMCA, we have suspended access to the file.

The reason for suspension was:

Entertainment Software Association575 7th Street, NW, Suite 300Washington, DC 20004 USAAttention: Intellectual Property EnforcementE-mail: copyright@theesa.comContact Name: mediafire.comDomain Name: mediafire.comESA Reference Number: NoticeID:111635496680989905Dear mediafire.com:The Entertainment Software Association ("ESA") is a U.S. trade association that represents the intellectual property interests of companies that publish interactive games for video game consoles, personal computers, handheld devices and the Internet (hereinafter collectively referred to as "ESA members"). A list of ESA members can be found at http://www.theesa.co...out/members.asp. Under penalty of perjury, we affirm that ESA is authorized to act on behalf of ESA members whose exclusive copyright rights we believe to have been infringed as described herein.ESA is providing this notice to request that you immediately take action with respect to infringements that are occurring at the addresses identified on the attached list.The material located on and/or being distributed from the URLs listed on the attached is infringing the copyright rights of one or more ESA members by copying and distributing unauthorized copies of game products, in violation of applicable copyright laws. The copyrighted works that have been infringed (hereinafter referred to as "Infringing Material") are identified on the attached list by their titles or variations thereof.Because infringement of ESA member copyrighted works by and through your website appears to be significant and widespread, the attached list of titles is a "representative list" identifying a sample of the works infringed. The attached list is not by any means exhaustive of the ESA member works infringed by and through your website. As the law makes clear, a copyright claimant need not identify every infringing work on a site, but rather only a representative list of such works at that site. Having been so informed of the nature and scope of infringement being claimed, the site operator must act to address all infringement on that website, not merely the identified representative examples.Given the infringing activity, the ESA urges you to cooperate with its efforts to protect the intellectual property rights of its members companies and immediately do the following: Immediately take steps to remove or disable access to all of the Infringing Material. Notify any user who may have participated in reproducing or distributing the Infringing Material that their conduct was illegal and could be subject to enforcement. Avoid the same Infringing Material being reposted by the same or other users. Take appropriate action against any responsible user, including termination of repeat offenders.ESA has a good faith belief that the use of the Infringing Material in the manner described herein is not authorized by the copyright owners, their agents, or the law. The information in this notification is accurate. Under penalty of perjury, we hereby affirm that ESA is authorized to act on behalf of ESA members whose exclusive copyright rights we believe to have been infringed as described herein. By providing this notice, neither ESA nor its members are waiving any claims or remedies, or their right to engage in other enforcement activities, and all claims, rights and remedies are expressly reserved.You or the account holders that posted any of the files at the URLs described above may contact ESA at the above-listed contact details, with email preferred. Please include the above-noted Reference Number in the subject line of all email correspondence.Thank you for your cooperation and prompt response in this matter.Sincerely,Intellectual Property EnforcementEntertainment Software AssociationRepresentative List of InfringementTitle of ESA Member Copyrighted Work
Information about the party that filed the report:

Company Name: Entertainment Software Association
Contact Address: 575 7th Street, NW, Suite 300 Washington, DC 20004 USA
Contact Name: Intellectual Property Enforcement
Contact Phone: 202-223-2400
Contact Email: copyright@theesa.com

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

I can be lazy only for so long...

• Members
  • Poland
  • Helpfulness Award [Chain Game]

Posted 24 October 2014 - 04:08 PM

Hmm, a copyright clame on something you made fully yourself.
Trying to find logic in there...

Reyks
  • Reyks

Valar Morghulis

• Feroci
  • Brazil
  • Helpfulness Awards [Mods]

Posted 24 October 2014 - 06:57 PM

Maybe they just removed all files that had "GTA SA" written on them, thinking they were all illegal copies of the game.

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2014 - 04:44 PM

fastman, will you update your In-game timecyc editor? Namely the illumation is a floater or an integer, I don't remember

but it's no longer 0.0 1.0 and 2.0 but 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 and so on.

This has been spoken in SilentPatch topic but I can't find the discussion.

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 27 December 2014 - 05:01 PM Edited by fastman92, 27 December 2014 - 05:01 PM.

fastman, will you update your In-game timecyc editor? Namely the illumation is a floater or an integer, I don't remember

I will update it, but don't know when.

I'm working on several different projects.

• YoungDragonSD likes this

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2014 - 05:07 PM

I will update it, but don't know when.

I'm working on several different projects.

Ok, awesome. I appreciate it as the illimantion value fix will be very usefull.

NXT
  • NXT

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Uruguay

Posted 19 January 2015 - 09:15 PM

I have one question related to night illumination: How to make nights pitch black (like from 10 PM to 5 AM) that nothing can be seen without some flashlight? Because I need that for a script and nights aren't dark at all (at least for me). I mean real pitch black (that you can't see ANYTHING except having a source of light like a lantern or something).

Thanks in advance and, good scripts you got!

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 20 January 2015 - 01:40 PM

I have one question related to night illumination: How to make nights pitch black (like from 10 PM to 5 AM) that nothing can be seen without some flashlight? Because I need that for a script and nights aren't dark at all (at least for me). I mean real pitch black (that you can't see ANYTHING except having a source of light like a lantern or something).

Thanks in advance and, good scripts you got!

I think you can trying lowering the value (brithness) of Ambient color/Color corrections.

Apu889
  • Apu889

【=◈‿◈=】

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 January 2015 - 06:26 AM

i think he means when the nighttime-value where all objects that has night-vertex-colour applied at 10PM - 05AM.

and i think its hardcoded.

Shooter Hex
  • Shooter Hex

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2015 - 12:08 PM Edited by Shooter Hex, 21 March 2015 - 12:09 PM.

(27: PoleShd) - Pole shading, Shading value for map objects with flag 32768.

↑May I ask is this one not used in game? It is because I can't see anything changes in any weather/any time/any place.

YoungDragonSD
  • YoungDragonSD

SSJ4, Straw Hat Pirate, PokeMaster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:19 AM

I used the latest cleo 4 and an old cleo 3 and on a fresh install. with the correct size GTA.EXE. also read the DEP protection and all the rest of the information. still getting crashes after its finished loading

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 08 August 2015 - 08:13 AM Edited by fastman92, 08 August 2015 - 08:13 AM.

I used the latest cleo 4 and an old cleo 3 and on a fresh install. with the correct size GTA.EXE. also read the DEP protection and all the rest of the information. still getting crashes after its finished loading

Read: http://gtaforums.com...t-them-working/

FMHn
  • FMHn

And i'm still ALIVE!!!!!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 August 2015 - 08:20 AM

i'm an silent reader here, also nice tools sir!! :D
hope you bring this tools to GTA 3/GTA Vice City too... :)

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 08 August 2015 - 08:24 AM Edited by fastman92, 08 August 2015 - 08:25 AM.

i'm an silent reader here, also nice tools sir!! :D
hope you bring this tools to GTA 3/GTA Vice City too... :)

That isn't going to happen.
In-game Timecyc Editor is written in CLEO SCM which isn't easily portable.

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 August 2015 - 06:52 PM

Any word on this? ^

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 10 August 2015 - 07:32 PM

Any word on this? ^

I know I have to update In-game Timecyc Editor, but didn't find a time.
Maybe I'll try tommorow

Eevee™ 🎲
  • Eevee™ 🎲

Scarface

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2015 - 11:05 AM

Bumping on the topic :p How can I perm save the illumination values on the timecyc, I'm trying to fix the diffuse vehicle and ped lighting but everytime I save (I keep saving) and trying a new game no effects even happen (I notice a change on kbs from 38 - 40 because of the "Made by In-game blah blah")

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 30 October 2015 - 11:11 AM

Bumping on the topic :p How can I perm save the illumination values on the timecyc, I'm trying to fix the diffuse vehicle and ped lighting but everytime I save (I keep saving) and trying a new game no effects even happen (I notice a change on kbs from 38 - 40 because of the "Made by In-game blah blah")

You just have to click on Save button and new timecyc.dat should be saved.
You also get message if saving timecyc.dat was succesful or not.
  • Eevee™ 🎲 likes this

Fuadevil007
  • Fuadevil007

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 11 June 2017 - 06:08 AM

please mak for android devices too?

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 June 2017 - 06:10 AM

please mak for android devices too?

How about doing it yourself?

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

An old post being quoted in addition to another stuff to update your timecyc editor due to this:

http://gtaforums.com...-24h-timecycle/

• LaDiDa likes this

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 3 weeks ago

An old post being quoted in addition to another stuff to update your timecyc editor due to this:
http://gtaforums.com...-24h-timecycle/

I cannot do this anytime soon. The FLA takes enough time.
  • LaDiDa likes this

wati wati
  • wati wati

JoE

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 2 weeks ago

Where do the Timecyc.dat get saved?

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None