» «
Photo

Notna's mission series

9 replies to this topic
Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members

Posted 26 December 2011 - 02:05 PM Edited by Notna, 08 April 2012 - 08:19 AM.

HELLOO. Since many guys do their own topic of their mission packs sometime in their career, I decided to do mine since I have started to gain popularity. Nah, not actually biggrin.gif But yeah. Here will be all of my mission packs.

NameDescriptionTypeStatusLink
GTA: Las Venturas You play as Ken Ruby, a former criminal who want's to get back on the highlights. As the biggest gangster of the town. Gangster Finished Link
Tony Cole Chronicles You play as Tony Cole, the leader of La Cosa Nostra in San Fierro. The mafia is in war with The Triads, but Tony wants to stop it. Gangster Finished Link
Bayside Thug You play as Matthew Roudy, a former criminal who wants to leave his criminal life. Gangster Work in progress Link
James Parker and His Crew You play as James Parker, an ex-owner of a big crime empire, but it most likely got stealed from him. Now, James is looking for his vengeance. Gangster In hold Link
This only contains all of my packs which are finished, in progress or I am planning to continue them. This doesn't include ditched mission packs.

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 27 December 2011 - 05:46 AM

Nice Notna biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I will have to give Tony Cole and LV a go. smile.gif

Btw on the table, shouldn't it be 'on hold' not 'in hold'. For BaySide Thug smile.gif

Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2011 - 05:51 AM

TCC were great. That was the first mission series from you that I played. I also played some missions from BT. I must say they are equally good. Maybe BT would've been even better if you had set the storyline in some of the major cities (But, I assume you wanted it to be in the smaller cities). However, there are not many mission series that are based on a small town, so icon14.gif

I believe JPAHC will be better than those two ? wink.gif

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 27 December 2011 - 05:55 AM

QUOTE (Jimmy_Leppard @ Tuesday, Dec 27 2011, 16:51)
TCC were great. That was the first mission series from you that I played. I also played some missions from BT. I must say they are equally good. Maybe BT would've been even better if you had set the storyline in some of the major cities (But, I assume you wanted it to be in the smaller cities). However, there are not many mission series that are based on a small town, so icon14.gif

I believe JPAHC will be better than those two ? wink.gif

Yes. I agree with BT how it was great. To bad it is 'on hold'. I'm going to play JPaHC when I have time. biggrin.gif

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members

Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:49 AM

Haha, thanks guys biggrin.gif Waiting for your feedback for JPAHC biggrin.gif

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:44 AM

BUMP!

Update this Notna, and continue Bayside Thug! smile.gif

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:47 AM

Thanks for bumping the topic.

All right. Because I am too idiot to decide, let's put up a little voting. You can give your answer here on what you want me to continue/start.

1. Continue Bayside Thug.
2. Continue James Parker and His Crew.
3. Continue Ryan Lee Chronicles.
4. Create something new.

Personally, now when Karzy said it, I would like to continue BT. I got a good idea for it, but it is all about what you guys want.

Shahonix
  • Shahonix

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 06:55 AM

I'll choose Bayside Thug. I like it.

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:12 AM

Bayside Thug smile.gif And don't forget Death Angels.

Notna
  • Notna

It's clobberin' time!

• Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:17 AM

Ok, I want more votes but I guess I will continue Bayside Thug. And Karzy, Death Angel doesn't work out like I wanted. But let's see.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users