Photo

Missing Sounds

2 replies to this topic
Fjrevent
  • Fjrevent

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 December 2011 - 11:12 AM

When I'm starting my SA, when I start first mission, there is no any sounds from the conversations (Speech) confused.gif , I don't know, Is my GTA SA copy is fake, or the sound file has been eaten by virus, what do u think? whatsthat.gif

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 26 December 2011 - 12:57 PM

If you have a warez/pirated copy it is not unusall for the audio files to be omitted to reduce download time. Other member(s) have said that Eastern Europe dealers have been known to sell bootleg copies.
There is no fix to be found here, other than to buy a legal copy.

A legal game would be purchase (download) from Direct2Drive.com, Steam, and other well known online dealers.
Discs are a single DVD With the illustration of a cop (Tenpenny) and Edition 2 printed on it.

TheNathanNS
  • TheNathanNS

GTA V: San Andreas.

• Members

Posted 26 December 2011 - 06:50 PM

Well I once tried playing my GTA SA without the sounds and it crashed at the menu.

As per usual we have to ask a few questions.
1.) Any sound mods?
2.) Where did you get your GTA SA? Game store (please state) or downloaded (please state the website NOT THE LINK!!!!)
3.) Check your audio folder. There should be files called GENRL, SFX, STREAMS, SPC_PA, SPC_NA, CONFIG.
I think SPC_NA is the pedestrian voice.
4.) Can you hear anything in game? CJ's voice, radio stations etc.?
Also last question, Have you checked your in game volume? You may have accidently set your SFX volume to 0.

Also if you have bought your GTA SA legitimately, you may have accidently set to have no audio during the installation.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users