» «
Photo

[WIP] Jawa 50 type 20 moped

9 replies to this topic
Deejay Zbocur
  • Deejay Zbocur

Polish GTA gunsmith and bikemaker

• Members

Posted 25 December 2011 - 06:54 PM Edited by Deejay Zbocur, 23 January 2013 - 08:42 PM.

Hi, i want to introduce you my best model, of a Jawa 50 type 20, it's a moped, scooter with gearbox like vespa, but cheaper smile.gif ,
it was very popular in Poland and neighbour countries in 60-70'. It has a 2t engine with 3 gears, and about 3,5HP power.
My friend owns one, and i decided to make it for my favourit game.
So here are the pictures from progres:

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
14 September,

user posted image
27 October,

user posted image
2 November,

and the newest from 24 November;
user posted image

I'm really sorry but i can't post more pictures confused.gif so here are only the most important.

The polycount is about 25k, but gta should handle it.
I did nothing for a month because i'm really lazy smile.gif , but i'll do my best to complete it, and i hope you'll like it smile.gif
So, i want to convert it for VC,SA,IV, and V of course.
Please comment smile.gif

And Merry Christmas everyone, of course smile.gif

Chong McBong
  • Chong McBong

Muncher of Polygons (and cake)

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 December 2011 - 10:53 PM

looks good so far cookie.gif cookie.gif
25k polys isn't too big yet. i have made car models of over 250k triangles, and san andreas still runs them ok.
(see my classic mini mods if you want to try a quarter of a million polys in 1 model - best avoided on slow machines lol)
maybe aim to keep below 100k for the whole thing, and it should be fine on most PCs

Jacko427
  • Jacko427

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 December 2011 - 11:55 PM

Nah, I had spawned 8 times the same model in my SA, each is 600k polies.
The game started lagging at 4,8 milion polies tounge.gif
And it was on my laptop with a tiny 9600M GT 512MB.

Nice moped, btw.

Deejay Zbocur
  • Deejay Zbocur

• Members

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:29 PM

Allright, my friends, now after over 14 months of work, and laziness smile.gif my model is nearly finished.
Im very close to releasing it, but i have to do some improvements and buxfixes.
Here are the screenshots:

VC:
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

IV:
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Ofcourse i will make a san andreas version, but SA is not my favourite gta, so its last on my to-do list tounge.gif
The IV version has about 70k tris, including all LOD parts, and the VC's one has 56k with a quarter sized textures.

I'm waiting for your opinions smile.gif

Triple Penetration
  • Triple Penetration

Box ♡ Out

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:22 PM

Wow, certainly the most realistic bike I've seen for any GTA.

Good job, if I was still playing IV, I'd download it.

Deejay Zbocur
  • Deejay Zbocur

• Members

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:32 PM

I'm really glad to read words like this smile.gif Its the result of more than a year of hard work. Its also the best model i've ever made, and your appreciation is the best payment i could get smile.gif
You've also written that you wont play it because you arent playing IV now, but it will appear also to VC and SA so you could enjoy it not only on rage engine smile.gif
Now i'm waiting for new comments and opinios, please be honest smile.gif Work still in progres...

Triple Penetration
  • Triple Penetration

Box ♡ Out

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:41 PM

No problem, this is truly great work but not many people have seen such motorcycles, so they might not be interested. Other great vehicle mods get even less recognition than this..

I know that you will get many downloads in GTAInside, for sure.

What I meant by not playing IV is that I don't see it as advanced enough, I am playing ArmA 2 mostly and I think this bike would fit there right in! Maybe you could take the hint? icon14.gif

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:24 PM

That's a nice looking bike you've got there? How long did it take to make for IV, just out of wondering? I might be able to make some kind of bike mod wink.gif

Alick
  • Alick

L)VE

• Members

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:37 PM

Great model you've got there! Looks especially good in IV. Just one question though, is it Jawa as it is the title/on the VC screenshot or Jawka that's written on the bike?

Deejay Zbocur
  • Deejay Zbocur

• Members

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:46 PM Edited by Deejay Zbocur, 27 December 2012 - 03:06 PM.

@Universetwisters, the same process of converting when we mean work in zmd2 take me about 1-2 hours, but preparing he LOD parts in 3dsmax can take 1-2 days, ofcourse i dont work for the whole time tounge.gif , but the most time-consuming thing is to fix the bugs and properly adjust handling settings etc.
@Opiteilsm the name of the maker and brand is Jawa, Jawka is a diminutive form in polish, the inscription is only a sticker, extra part which may not appear when the game engine doesnt draw to show it smile.gif I modeled it, because my friends owns it, and he has such a sticker, so i have made it to look just like his bike smile.gif

edit 27.12.12:

OK, gentlemen, the bike has been released!

Iv version:

user posted image

VC version:

user posted image

YT Video

Available to download from: http://gtabigday.com...m/download.html

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users