My Topic Was Locked For Bad Reason

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic
deadsliez1
  • deadsliez1

Godfather Ivanov.

• Members

Posted 25 December 2011 - 05:28 PM

Hello, this is my second time posting on this side of the forum, and my friend said to come here for my problem. Here it is: (Some of this maybe off topic but it's leading toward the point)

I own a gang in the GTAF gangs section of the forum, and so far there's been alot of rivalry going on. Our rival gang posted up alienating things such as calling us bitches, pussies, cowards, and ect. for a reason that doesn't relate to this topic. One of the moderators (Will not be named unless neccessary) is in that rival gang. They've been trash talking us for weeks, and we dare to say anything about them because we're going to get in trouble from that moderator.

The Catch:

So, from all this, one of our newest members in the gang PMed that moderator and said disrespectful things. Note that the member is new to GTAF and thought he was disrespecting the gang. But besides that fact, it's hard to believe that ONE NEW MEMBER of a clan, speaks for all the members of the gang. That mod should've suspended THAT new member, instead, the mod locked our topic for a week. I find that hard to believe. This is the post the mod said: http://www.gtaforums...st&p=1060966642. So, like I said, I thought the mod made a bad decision toward that punishment. It wasn't my fault that the new member posted that up, I had no recognition that he was going to do that.
Me, and my friend PMed the mod stating all these facts of why we should get our topic unlocked, he came online and didn't reply.

Like I said before, I'm new to this side of the forum so if this thread is the wrong post for this forum, would I mod kindly transfer this post else-where. Thank you, and hopefullly you can help icon14.gif

Greenline
  • Greenline

Page 3 Girl

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 25 December 2011 - 05:31 PM

Care to push your luck? It will be your gang that suffers the consequences for your immaturity if you continue with this behavior.

Gamesguru said that before, this is a way to promote good behavior from gangs, AFAIK.
And then one of you guys pushed your luck.

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 25 December 2011 - 05:37 PM

Actions by members of your gang are bound to inflict consequences on the entire gang if one of them f*cks up. After being warned once and your gang member failing to oblige, gamesguru was well within his rights to lock your topic.

Narcis_speed6
  • Narcis_speed6

The Saint

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Talented [Expression] 2012
    Most Helpful [Expression] 2012
    Most Helpful 2011
    Most Talented [Expression] 2011
    Most Helpful [Expression] 2011
    Best Member in a Group 2011
    Most Helpful [GTA Series] 2011
    Most Respected 2010
    Most Helpful 2010
    Most Talented [Visual Arts] 2010
    Most Helpful [Visual Arts] 2010
    Most Helpful [GTA Series] 2010

Posted 25 December 2011 - 05:44 PM

Guru did the right thing, solve your problems in game, not in the forum.

deadsliez1
  • deadsliez1

Godfather Ivanov.

• Members

Posted 25 December 2011 - 06:07 PM

Yes but note that me nor did my gang do anything. It was one of our member's fault. He got punished within the gang already so I did my part, what about gurus?

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 25 December 2011 - 06:10 PM

QUOTE (deadsliez1 @ Sunday, Dec 25 2011, 23:37)
Yes but note that me nor did my gang do anything. It was one of our member's fault. He got punished within the gang already so I did my part, what about gurus?

QUOTE (Girish @ Sunday, Dec 25 2011, 23:07)
Actions by members of your gang are bound to inflict consequences on the entire gang if one of them f*cks up. After being warned once and your gang member failing to oblige, gamesguru was well within his rights to lock your topic.

/topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users