Photo

What i should use to record the tv?

12 replies to this topic
Restub37
  • Restub37

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 December 2011 - 02:19 PM

What i should use to record the tv bcuz i use ps2 to play gta vcs and i wanna record it

CJGroveStreet4Lyfe
  • CJGroveStreet4Lyfe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 December 2011 - 05:07 PM

like record a video? I too, would like to know!

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 25 December 2011 - 05:41 PM

For starters, How about a VCR OR DVD Recorder?-Everyone has at least one or the other-how can anyone not, as VCR's have been around since the 70's....That is the easiest way, just plug the console into the VCR instead of the TV and insert Tape and Voila(you guess what's next-just hit Record)...I can't believe this question came up, as it is common sense....lol tounge2.gif lol.gif

kizzck
  • kizzck

• Members

Posted 25 December 2011 - 11:05 PM

You can use a Dazzle DVC100 (cheaper) or a HD PVR (expensive).

HD PVR (EBAY LINK)

Dazzle DVC100 (EBAY LINK)

Note: You can also get them from amazon if you want or any other online website.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 26 December 2011 - 06:11 AM

QUOTE (kizzck @ Sunday, Dec 25 2011, 18:05)
You can use a Dazzle DVC100 (cheaper) or a HD PVR (expensive).

HD PVR (EBAY LINK)

Dazzle DVC100 (EBAY LINK)

Note: You can also get them from amazon if you want or any other online website.

Why buy additional stuff when you already have a VCR(or in my case a VCR/DVD Recorder combo) that works great for this purpose? It's common sense if you ask me... confused.gif I mean, all I have to do is hook my PS2 up to the VCR and load the PS2 game and record to either VCR or DVD with the touch of one button(the Record button)-same goes for PS3 and 360.... tounge2.gif

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 26 December 2011 - 06:17 AM

But I guess he wants to have the video on his computer. If he dosn't have a DVD, he needs more than a VCR.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 26 December 2011 - 06:27 AM Edited by radioman, 26 December 2011 - 06:30 AM.

QUOTE (goin-god @ Monday, Dec 26 2011, 01:17)
But I guess he wants to have the video on his computer. If he dosn't have a DVD, he needs more than a VCR.

That's why I said a DVD Recorder too-that way all you have to do is pop the DVD into your disc drive on your computer(may require finalization before it can be played/transfered to PC, depending on if you use a DVD R or RW disc) and viola-ALL PC's have a disc drive now a days...Since there are VCR/DVD Recorder combos(VCR and DVD Recorder as one unit), and they are dirt cheap now a days(less than $100 for a cheap one), and DVD Recorders alone are only like $50-$75...and the fact that pretty much everyone has one now a days, as this is 2011, that should not be a problem... tounge2.gif confused.gif

Also, you can use you Video camera feature on your phone(ALL phones that have a camera can record videos-I proved that on a cheap Samsung phone from 2003 tounge2.gif ) OR a Digital camera OR camcorder(which now a days pretty much everyone has at least a camera phone if not all of these), so that there should be NO reason to buy extra hardware-like I said it's common sense... confused.gif I don't get why people see the need to spend extra money on external recorders, when a DVD Recorder(or like I do use a VCR tape first and then transfer it to DVD to edit out the stuff you don't want to keep) and then transfer it to PC....? confused.gif

Restub37
  • Restub37

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:33 AM

QUOTE (radioman @ Sunday, Dec 25 2011, 17:41)
For starters, How about a VCR OR DVD Recorder?-Everyone has at least one or the other-how can anyone not, as VCR's have been around since the 70's....That is the easiest way, just plug the console into the VCR instead of the TV and insert Tape and Voila(you guess what's next-just hit Record)...I can't believe this question came up, as it is common sense....lol tounge2.gif lol.gif

where can i get that thing?

Restub37
  • Restub37

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:37 AM

QUOTE (radioman @ Monday, Dec 26 2011, 06:27)
QUOTE (goin-god @ Monday, Dec 26 2011, 01:17)

That's why I said a DVD Recorder too-that way all you have to do is pop the DVD into your disc drive on your computer(may require finalization before it can be played/transfered to PC, depending on if you use a DVD R or RW disc) and viola-ALL PC's have a disc drive now a days...Since there are VCR/DVD Recorder combos(VCR and DVD Recorder as one unit), and they are dirt cheap now a days(less than $100 for a cheap one), and DVD Recorders alone are only like $50-$75...and the fact that pretty much everyone has one now a days, as this is 2011, that should not be a problem... tounge2.gif confused.gif

Also, you can use you Video camera feature on your phone(ALL phones that have a camera can record videos-I proved that on a cheap Samsung phone from 2003 tounge2.gif ) OR a Digital camera OR camcorder(which now a days pretty much everyone has at least a camera phone if not all of these), so that there should be NO reason to buy extra hardware-like I said it's common sense... confused.gif I don't get why people see the need to spend extra money on external recorders, when a DVD Recorder(or like I do use a VCR tape first and then transfer it to DVD to edit out the stuff you don't want to keep) and then transfer it to PC....? confused.gif

if i use camera or phone it will be the brightness problem? how i can prevent this? i want a good brightness that people can see the screen perfectly

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 27 December 2011 - 07:05 AM Edited by radioman, 27 December 2011 - 07:16 AM.

QUOTE (Restub37 @ Tuesday, Dec 27 2011, 01:33)
For starters, How about a VCR OR DVD Recorder?-Everyone has at least one or the other-how can anyone not, as VCR's have been around since the 70's....That is the easiest way, just plug the console into the VCR instead of the TV and insert Tape and Voila(you guess what's next-just hit Record)...I can't believe this question came up, as it is common sense....lol tounge2.gif   lol.gif

You should already have at least one, as VCR's(Video Cassette Recorders) have been around since the 1970's and DVD Recorders have been around since like 2000. tounge2.gif

if i use camera or phone it will be the brightness problem? how i can prevent this? i want a good brightness that people can see the screen perfectly

That would depend on the lighting in the room, as I have used a digital camera(a Sanyo) to record videos from the TV/PC and they came out fine, as seen in these videos: and and Just a heads up. tounge2.gif icon14.gif

Restub37
  • Restub37

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:39 AM

QUOTE (radioman @ Tuesday, Dec 27 2011, 07:05)
QUOTE (Restub37 @ Tuesday, Dec 27 2011, 01:33)
For starters, How about a VCR OR DVD Recorder?-Everyone has at least one or the other-how can anyone not, as VCR's have been around since the 70's....That is the easiest way, just plug the console into the VCR instead of the TV and insert Tape and Voila(you guess what's next-just hit Record)...I can't believe this question came up, as it is common sense....lol tounge2.gif   lol.gif

You should already have at least one, as VCR's(Video Cassette Recorders) have been around since the 1970's and DVD Recorders have been around since like 2000. tounge2.gif

That would depend on the lighting in the room, as I have used a digital camera(a Sanyo) to record videos from the TV/PC and they came out fine, as seen in these videos: and and Just a heads up. tounge2.gif icon14.gif

wow...not bad...thx

Restub37
  • Restub37

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:41 AM

i will use Ipad2 to record biggrin.gif thx

MrDanceWithLance
  • MrDanceWithLance

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:02 AM

You can use a video camera or the video camera option on a smartphone (eg. the iPhone) to record yourself playing GTA Vice City Stories. Alternatively, you can use a VCR OR DVD Recorder - you should own one, as VCR's have been around since the 70's....That is the easiest way, just plug the console into the VCR instead of the TV and insert the tape or DVD and then hit record.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users