Grand Theft Auto: Monroe C.D.

86 replies to this topic
universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE (akavari112 @ Monday, Feb 20 2012, 17:29)
So the protagonist and his friends are vigilantes that kill terrorists? Sounds reasonable I suppose, although I don't think Trey resonates the qualities of a killer/criminal in any way, shape or form. What made you settle on that guy? He looks like a computer programmer or something. confused.gif

he'll evolve throughout the story. In the beginning, it'll pretty much be helping your friends out with vigilantee work and "doing the right thing". However, the more you do "the right thing", the more power you get, and as Trey gains more power, he'll have to balance his newfounded power with his old-time friends who helped him get that power

and as far as making trey the protagonist goes, it's because people like trey arent common in concept threads, as a majority of protagonists are either ghetto-blasting gangbangers or italian mobsters. plus, as far as the picture of him goes, not only it has some kind of humor value behind it, but it just goes to show that nobody's perfect. after all, not everybody is ripped, muscular, and tan

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:23 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Monday, Feb 20 2012, 17:48)
So the protagonist and his friends are vigilantes that kill terrorists? Sounds reasonable I suppose, although I don't think Trey resonates the qualities of a killer/criminal in any way, shape or form. What made you settle on that guy? He looks like a computer programmer or something. confused.gif

he'll evolve throughout the story. In the beginning, it'll pretty much be helping your friends out with vigilantee work and "doing the right thing". However, the more you do "the right thing", the more power you get, and as Trey gains more power, he'll have to balance his newfounded power with his old-time friends who helped him get that power

and as far as making trey the protagonist goes, it's because people like trey arent common in concept threads, as a majority of protagonists are either ghetto-blasting gangbangers or italian mobsters. plus, as far as the picture of him goes, not only it has some kind of humor value behind it, but it just goes to show that nobody's perfect. after all, not everybody is ripped, muscular, and tan

Okay I feel you I feel you. I'll look forward to seeing how he develops over the course of the story. Wouldn't it seem out of character for him to be beating people up and stealing cars outside of missions, though?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:24 PM

Grand Theft Auto: Monroe C.D. Mission 6:

Shopping For Surplus

Trey walks into "Breakfast In America" and finds Craig sitting at the bar. Trey walks up to the bar and sits beside him. Craig notices Trey

Craig: Trey.
Trey: Yo.
Suddenly, a waitress walks up

Waitress: Can I get you anything-
Trey: Na, won't be long.
The waitress walks away. Trey then turns his attention to Craig

Trey: So...you think of anything we can do about this middle-eastern problem of ours?
Craig: Na...not yet, we don't even have any good guns.
Trey: You've got that streetsweeper.
Craig: How's a streetsweeper gonna put up a fight against a bunch of guys with AK's and RPGs?
Trey: Maybe...now bear with me...maybe...we can just take some pictures and send them to the FIB, or the CIA, or something? They've got better guns and tactics than us, don't you think?
Craig: No, that's a terrible idea. They'll just do it and won't even consider giving us any credit for it.
Trey: I see...what about that new surplus store down by Neil's place? I'm sure we can get something.
Craig: Yea...yea, I see your point. Maybe we can get some mortars, bomb the hell out of it.
Trey: Yea! It'll be kickass!
Craig: Alright, let's go!
Craig & Trey get up and head out the door

The player gains control of Trey. The player is instructed to follow Craig to the surplus store on foot. During the walk, a conversation will erupt

Craig: No point in taking a car, it's just a block or so down.
Trey: Yep. Such a beautiful day.
Craig: So, you know anything you'd wanna buy?
Trey: Not yet. I'll see what's there when we get there.
Craig: You don't know what you want yet?
Trey: Yea, sure I do. I just don't know what it is yet.
Craig: What?
Trey: I mean...I know I want a gun, I just don't know what kind of gun.
Craig: Whatever floats your boat.

The player arrives at the surplus store. Craig & Trey automatically enter it

Craig: Alright, lets look around and see what's here. Anything you get is on me.
Trey: Thanks dude! *To Self* I should probably get some kind of assault rifle. That'd be kickass.

The player is instructed to go pick out an FN SCAR and purchase it

The player buys an FN Scar. No money is depleted from the player, though, as Craig picks up the tab. After purchasing the gun, a cutscene occurs

Trey walks up to Craig and shows him his new gun

Trey: Like it? Looks like something out of that Motor Vehicle Theft game!
Craig: You...you bought that gun only because it was in a video game?
Trey: Don't see why not. And what about you?
Craig: Can't find anything good, so I'll go out and find something good.
Trey: Like?
Craig: Just meet me out at the entrance to Elvington, I've got a plan.
Trey: For the sake of our lives, it'd better be a good plan.
Craig: It will...trust me on that.
Trey walks out of the store

Mission Passed

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE (akavari112 @ Monday, Feb 20 2012, 18:23)
QUOTE (universetwisters @ Monday, Feb 20 2012, 17:48)

Okay I feel you I feel you. I'll look forward to seeing how he develops over the course of the story. Wouldn't it seem out of character for him to be beating people up and stealing cars outside of missions, though?

things outside of missions have really caused a lot of questions for me. I mean, look at Niko, for example. Would he really run around stealing car after car, runing over hookers and have a large shootout with police, before retreating into faustin's mansion and remorsefully tell mrs. faustin about the horrors of war? I suppose its up to the player to decide as to whether something like that is cannon or not. and remember-power changes people

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:41 PM

The difference is that it's reasonable to see Niko doing those kinds of things on a whim, given he has the slight motivation to. Niko would kill a man for a couple hundred bucks and think nothing of it. Trey could be put in a situation where he'd kill a man, but it would definitely take a lot more to coax him into it. Regardless though, I agree that what the player does outside of the story is not canon. I was just trying to make a point that Trey may lack the reckless qualities that protagonists usually possess.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:52 PM

QUOTE (akavari112 @ Monday, Feb 20 2012, 18:41)
The difference is that it's reasonable to see Niko doing those kinds of things on a whim, given he has the slight motivation to. Niko would kill a man for a couple hundred bucks and think nothing of it. Trey could be put in a situation where he'd kill a man, but it would definitely take a lot more to coax him into it. Regardless though, I agree that what the player does outside of the story is not canon. I was just trying to make a point that Trey may lack the reckless qualities that protagonists usually possess.

you read treys backstory in the main set of posts, along with the others, right?

you'll notice that out of craig, dave, and neil (the 3 recurring main characters so far in the missions), they all have some kind of military experience, so they know what they're doing. Trey, on the other hand, appears to be a victim of video game addiction all the time & never plans ahead, therefore he'll just kill because a game showed him how to (similar to in the 6th mission, when trey buys a gun simply because it appears in a video game)

dont worry yet, all the killing will be justified later in the story. and besides, at least he has a motive to kill, unlike luis biggrin.gif

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:48 PM

Don't even get me started on Luis. Worst character ever.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE (akavari112 @ Monday, Feb 20 2012, 19:48)
Don't even get me started on Luis. Worst character ever.

exactly. trey may know everything about crime through video games, but at least hes got a reason to kill and commit criminal acts, even if its reason is questionable

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:10 PM

Grand Theft Auto: Monroe C.D. Mission 7:

"Free Bird"

Trey is standing near a brick wall outside Elvington, a gated community in Alexandria. Just then, Craig shows up on foot with his streetsweeper

Craig: Hey man.
They fist bump

Trey: Anyway, what's the plan?
Craig: Alright, so there's this dude who has something, and I know where he lives, so just follow my lead.
Craig prepares to climb over the wall, but Trey stops him

Trey: Whoa, whoa, hold up a minute...what does this guy have that we don't?
Craig: A helicopter-
Trey: Wait, we're stealing a helicopter?
Craig: Yea, now come on.
Trey: What do we need a helicopter for?
Craig: So we have a height advantage. See what I did there? "Height advantage", bet you didn't learn about that from your games.
Trey: I learnt that from the History Network!
Craig: Good for you, basic cable. Now come on, let's go.
Trey sighs & climbs the wall with Craig

The player gains control of Trey. The player is instructed to follow Craig to the mansion with the helicopter. On the way, a conversation erupts

Craig: Okay, here's the plan: We go through the backyard, we steal the helicopter, and fly it over to Fort Clover.
Trey: Why Fort Clover?
Craig: I know a place there. It's like some kind of open patch of land surrounded by trees, it's perfect.
Trey: Okay, I guess we'll be leaving it there for later-
Craig: I'm just gonna drop you off there. I'll probably hold onto this chopper until we need it.
Trey: Uh...okay.

They arrive at the mansion

Craig: Okay, over the fence!

The player is instructed to climb over the fence and into the mansion's backyard. Suddenly, Craig panics when he sees the helicopter

Craig: Aw sh*t. A f*cking Swift.
Trey: What's the matter?
Craig: I've-I've never flown anything like this. I'm just used to Annihilators and Mavericks.
Trey: Shouldn't it be easy? I mean, you've got the stick right there.
Craig: No man, it's much more to a stick. I gotta get the controls of this bird, just cover me 'till I know what I'm doing.

Craig enters the helicopter and fiddles with the controls. Suddenly, a group of Mercenaries enter the backyard and shoot at Trey & Craig. The player is instructed to protect Craig from the mercenaries & to kill all the attacking mercenaries

Once the player kills all the mercenaries, Craig starts the helicopter & the player will be instructed to climb into it. Once the player enters the helicopter, a conversation erupts as Craig flies over to Fort Clover

Trey: You got it to work?
Craig: Yea, it was pretty simple once you thought about it...you have any idea who those guys are?
Trey: No. Looked like they were dressed in military clothes, you think the guy we stole this chopper from has connections with the army?
Craig: Didn't look like army. Could've been private military.
Trey: Mercs? f*ck, that dude's serious business!

Craig lands the chopper as Trey gets out

Craig: Thanks for your help man, now we gotta get those guys!
Trey: How?
Craig: Meet me at Neil's place, we'll plan from there!

Craig flies away from Trey

Mission Passed

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:50 PM

Grand Theft Auto: Monroe C.D. Mission 8:

"Operation: Ghettoblaster"

During free roam, Trey will get a call from Craig

Trey: Craig, my man, you think of anything good yet?
Craig: Yea...well...it's something.
Trey: What?
Craig: Well...I sold the chopper.
Craig: Yea.
Trey: Dude, we were gonna use it for when we raided that terror cell, right?
Craig: Yea, we were, until I found out how much a helicopter goes for on the black market.
Trey: How much?
Craig: Needless to say, a lot. I put it all in the bank, though.
Trey: Why the bank?
Craig: So interest can grow. Plus, we can put that money towards something else.
Trey: Alright. What's the new plan?
Craig: Meet me and Neil at my place.
Trey: Okay, see you there.

Trey hangs up. The mission "Operation: Ghettoblaster" is automatically started, and the player is instructed to go to Craig's house to meet Craig & Neil

The player arrives at Craig's house. Upon arrival, a cutscene occurs

Trey walks up to Craig & Neil, who are standing by a grey Lokus

Trey: I like the car.
Craig: Don't tell me, tell the owner.
Trey: You stole this car?
Craig:Actually, Neil did-
Neil: I did.
Trey: Any...any reason?
Neil: Well, I wouldn't want to take my antique anywhere near his house-
Trey: Antique? Your car's from the mid-80's.
Neil: Better than your riceburner.
Trey: Ha-f*cking-ha.
Craig: Plus, my folks'll f*cking flip at me if their car's riddled with bullets.
Trey: So you guys want me to drive you to a terrorist's house, all the way in Braddock, in a stolen car that the police are looking for, only to be shot at with RPG's?
Neil: Maybe you can pick up Dave-
Trey: With the exception of picking up Dave?
Neil & Craig nod and hand Trey the keys. Trey takes the keys and enters the car

Trey: Alright ladies, we've got fuel to burn & roads to drive.

The player gains control of Trey. The player is instructed to drive to the Hobby Shop. On the way there, a conversation erupts.

Trey: Where's Dave at?
Neil: Down by the hobby shop. Just got a job there.
Trey: He got fired from that carpentry gig?
Neil: Laid off, yea.
Craig: Hey, Trey, how long you think he's gonna keep this one?
Trey: I dunno man, longest job he's had was in the army, for about a year.
The player arrives at the hobby shop. Dave enters the car & the player is instructed to drive to the terrorist's house

Dave: Hello gentlemen.
Neil & Craig: Hey Dave.
Dave: So, what's the plan?
Craig: We're gonna pay those terrorists a visit, and you're coming with us.
Dave: Why?
Neil: Power in numbers.
Dave: I see.
Craig: So, Dave, how's this hobby shop gig working out for ya?
Dave: Doing good. Decent pay, good hours, get to hang around with models all day. Hell, I think I'm gonna keep this one.
Trey: Didn't you say that about being a carpenter, and an engineer, and that trucking job?
Dave: Yea, but I'm surrounded by things I love-miniature wargaming figures and accessories.
Trey: It may be fun for you, but I don't get how playing with toy soliders & toy tanks can be any fun.
Dave: I'll never get how people can have fun jumping around like a f*cking retard to fake-ass techno-
Craig: Woah, let's save our anger and pent-up rage for the fight.
Neil: Yea, let's just listen to the radio or something...like that Gaelic station.
Craig: Or that hardstyle station.
Trey: Hey, I've got the wheel, I've got the radio.
Neil: I should've driven.

The player arrives at the house. Upon arrival, a cutscene occurs

Craig: Alright, here's the plan...we sneak in through the basement window, and pop 'em as we make our way upstairs.
Neil: Aye, lets do this.
Trey: Just like "Duty Calls".
They all exit the car and sneak up alongside the house. Suddenly, a terrorist is heard shouting in Arabic through the upstairs window.

Terrorist: Mmmm...this bathwater is perfect!
All four of them panic

Neil: sh*t, he knows we're here!
Craig: THESE f*ckERS AREN'T TAKING US ALIVE, ARGH!
Trey pulls out a grenade and chucks it through the open window & takes out a large portion of the house

Neil: What the f*ck was that!?
Craig: I SAVED AMERICA FROM THOSE TERRORISTS!
Trey: Craig, dude, chill-
Craig takes Trey and pins him up against what's left of the house

Craig: I'M A HERO, AND I KNOW IT, YOU f*ckING-
Neil & Dave pull Craig off of Trey, throwing him to the ground

Neil: Dude! Either calm down, or go home!
Craig attempts to throw a rock at Neil, but misses

Craig: f*ck YOU, I'M GOING HOME TO MASTURBATE!
Craig leaves

Neil: Well...now that the terrorists are...hopefully dead, we may be able to go through his sh*t, see if there's anything worth taking and examining/
Dave: Yea, sounds good.
Trey: Anything sounds good to you-
Neil: Yea, yea, anyway, I'll get the garage. You, Dave, search the yard, and Trey, you search the house. Now come on, it won't be long 'till the pigs show up, wanting promotions.
They all split up

The player gains control of Trey. The player is instructed to search the house. However, upon entering the house, a terrorist will begin to attack him with an AK-47, along with a few others

Trey: sh*t, there's still some more!
Neil: *In distance* Damnit! Take whatever you can and get out!

The player is instructed to kill all the terrorists in the smoldering remains of the house & leave the neighborhood

The player does so

Mission Passed

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:33 PM

Grand Theft Auto: Monroe C.D. Mission 9:

"Criminal Monroe"

During free roam, Trey will get a phone call from Marcus Henschel, who shows up as an "Unknown Caller"

Trey: Yo?
Marcus: Is this Mike?
Trey: That depends who's asking. I can be Trey, or I can be Mike.
Marcus: Ah, forgive me for not introducing myself properly. I'm Marcus Henschel.
Trey: Marcus Henschel...doesn't ring a bell, sorry.
Marcus: Ever hear of ‹bernahme?
Trey: That mega corporation? Yea.
Marcus: Yea, I'm with them.
Trey: Yea, well, I'm not interested in whatever you're trying to sell me-
Marcus: You're a very hard person to talk to, Trey.
Trey: Look, just tell me what you want.
Marcus: I want you to meet me down in the underground parking lot by the airport, we can talk there.
Trey: This better not be a set up.
Marcus: Trust me, it isn't.
Trey hangs up. The mission "Criminal Monroe" is now available at the airport underground parking lot

The player arrives at the airport underground parking lot. Upon arrival, a cutscene occurs

Trey walks up to Marcus leaning up against a Turismo

Trey: Uh...you Marcus?
Marcus: And I take it that you're Trey? Pleasure to meet you.
Marcus attempts to shake Trey's hand. Trey tries to refuse the handshake, but ends up accepting it in the end

Trey: Okay, I'm here. What do you want?
Marcus: What do I want? What I want is you.
Marcus: Alright...I read about what you and your friends did to those terrorists in the paper, and I thought...you know...we can hang, and I can get some research-
Trey: Research for what?
Marcus: Well...you know...I made "Criminal Germany". Wrote the story and everything.
Trey: Bullsh*t.
Marcus: It's true, here, take a look.
Marcus hands Trey the box for "Criminal Germany". Trey looks on the back

Trey: Well f*ck me, you did.
Marcus: Yea, yea!
Trey: Okay, you've got my attention. What do you want?
Marcus: Yea, I'm working on a sequel, ya' know? And I need to research what criminals feel when they're on the run.
Trey: *Laughs* I'm not a criminal.
Marcus: You've got the looks for one. Plus, I've check your police record. Pretty interesting. Wreckless driving, public indecency, hit 'n run-
Trey: Where'd you get all that?
Marcus: Trey, man, come on! My dad owns one of the biggest companies in the world. You don't think I've got power-that I've got friends in high places?
Trey: Probably.
Marcus: Anyway, you drive.
Trey: Drive where?
Suddenly, sirens are heard

Marcus: Anywhere!
Trey: *Through teeth* f*ck!
Trey gets in the driver's seat as Marcus slides across the hood and enters the passenger side

The player gains control of Trey. The player is instructed to leave the parking garage & loose the police. During the chase, a conversation erupts

Trey: Dude, what the f*ck's going on?
Marcus: I'm studying what goes through a Criminal's mind as they're being chased by the police.
Trey: Why?
Marcus: For a sequel to "Criminal Germany".
Trey: Nice. Can you at least tell me what the sequel's about?
Marcus: I can't go into much, but I can tell you that it'll be set in Serbia during the Yugoslav wars.
Trey: What the f*ck is up with all these video games switching from World War 3 to Yugoslavia?
Marcus: It's just a trend. Who f*cking knows, maybe next year, everybody'll want to play some sh*t about...uh, Nazi Serbian Zombies or some sh*t, I don't know.
Trey: Ha. What do the pigs want with this car?
Marcus: I called them up and told them I've got half of Venezuela in the trunk and told them to come find me.
Trey: So, we're risking jail time just for some research?
Marcus: I've got connections, man. I can get us out within an hour. Hell, maybe even less. By the way, how do you feel?
Trey: There's an adrenaline rush, I can tell you that.
Marcus: I see.

The player looses the police. The player is then instructed to drive to Marcus's Mansion

Marcus: Alright, I think we lost them.
Trey: Yea, me too. Now what?
Marcus: Can you drop me off at my Mansion out in Elvington? You know where that is, right?
Trey: No.
Marcus: It's one of the first ones you see when you pull into the neighborhood. I used to have a chopper until some dick stole it and killed all my security guards.
Trey: That's....that's a shame.
Marcus: But the joke's on them! I can afford hundreds of new choppers!
Trey: Yea, I wouldn't be throwing money at every trivial item if I were you.
Marcus: Hey, when you've got this much power, everything comes to you.
Trey: How's that?
Marcus: Dude, look at me. I'm basically a celebrity. And you know what celebrities get, right?
Trey: An inflated ego and a nosefull of cocaine?
Marcus: Close, but no. We get to do whatever the f*ck we want! I can blow your brains out all over the place, burn this car in front of the Capitol, cut off your dick, and wear it as a medallion. You know why? 'Cause I've got power. And let me tell you something, man. In this day and age, you need money and power to get you where you need to go.
Trey: Yea, sure.

The player arrives at Marcus's Mansion

Marcus: Thanks for the trip Trey. Come back sometime if you want to have a fun time in the name of research.
Trey: Yea, sure. You want your car?
Marcus: Keep it, as my gift to you. I can buy millions more of it, anyway.

Marcus gets out of the car and walks into his mansion

Mission Passed

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:20 PM

Grand Theft Auto: Monroe C.D. Mission 10

"Locomotive Breath"

Trey arrives at Marcus's mansion and knocks on the front door. Megan, Marcus's girlfriend, answers the door and is surprised to find Trey

Megan: Oh...uh, hey Trey.
Trey: Megan...it's been a long time.
Megan: Yea, yea, it has. You...you still going out with that Raven chick?
Trey: Yes, and to answer your next question, No, I'm not giving you any pot, money, or a combination of the two-
Megan: Come on! You don't even know what my next question was!
Trey: That may be true, but I'm pretty good at guessing.
Megan sighs. Suddenly, Marcus comes up behind Megan

Marcus: Trey, man, hey man!
Trey: 'Sup.
Marcus: Hey, Megan, uh, wanna leave two businessmen to their work?
Megan shrugs and walks away. Marcus leads Trey into his garage

Marcus: Glad you could make it...wanna look at some of my cars? My rides?
Trey: Alright.
Marcus: Great. Anyway, you up for some more research with added benefit?
Trey: Added benefit?
Marcus: Added benefit, yea. You know, like a bonus.
Trey: A bonus what?
Marcus: Just...you know, getting something good out of it.
Trey: I see.
They enter Marcus's Garage. Trey looks around in awe at the amount of exotic vehicles. "Haus Am See" plays quietly in the background as "muzak"

Trey: Holy sh*t, this is amazing!
Marcus: Thanks man.
Trey: You collect cars?
Marcus: Yep. And you?
Trey: A friend of mine...well...uh, not really a "friend", but I know him. Anyway, he restores old cars and sh*t.
Marcus: Nice...nice. Anyway, lets get down to business.
Trey: Sure. What's up?
Marcus: There's a shipment of drugs being shipped by the cartel by train. Anyway, they're bringing it in on ships and loading them into trains down by the docks by that rave club...uh...
Trey: Digital Underground?
Marcus: Yea, that one.
Trey: Anyway, I know the guy who runs it, and he's a huge train nerd, so I guess he can come with us or some sh*t.
Marcus: Train nerd?
Trey: I don't know, probably a side effect to Autism or some sh*t, I dunno. I'll just text him.
Trey begins texting Craig as Marcus speaks

Marcus: Still, as I was saying, we can steal the train, drive it to a safe place, and offload it.
Trey: Alright, I'm in. Let's roll.
Marcus: Yea, your pick of ride.

The player gains control of Trey. The player is instructed to enter a vehicle with Marcus and drive to the docks. On the way there, a conversation erupts

Marcus: You text your friend?
Trey: Yea. Just told him to meet us there, haven't heard back from him yet.
The player meets Craig at the entrance of the Docks. Trey & Marcus automatically exit the vehicle

Craig: 'Sup. *Notices Marcus* And I take it that you're the batsh*t insane German game developer Trey told me about?
Marcus: Marcus M. Henschel Jr, here and in the flesh.
Craig: Alright, let's get a move on, find this train.
The player is instructed to follow Craig & Marcus on foot as they make their way through the docks

Craig: Marcus, man, you good for a gun?
Marcus: Yep. *Pulls out an XM8*
Trey: Woah.
Craig: *Same time as Trey* Holy sh*t, where'd you get that?
Marcus: It's a secret, man.
They get closer to the train

Trey: You see the train yet?
Craig: Yep. Looks like a pair of Chessie System AC4400's pulling a rake of autoracks. What the cartel would want to do with a bunch of cars is beyond me.
Trey: Told you he was a train nerd.
Marcus: Okay, let's light 'em up!

The player is instructed to pull out their gun and kill all the cartel member surrounding the train, alongside Craig & Marcus

The player does so. A short cutscene will occur

Trey, Marcus, & Craig all meet up by the locomotive

Marcus: That showed 'em, yea!?
Trey: Yep.
Craig: Anyway, Marc, where d'ya want this beast?
Marcus: Just get in, I'll meet you in there.
Craig enters the cab at Marcus directs his attention to Trey

Marcus: Trey, man, thanks for all you've done. Hell, maybe when you're free, you can drop by my Dad's office in Monroe.
Trey: I just might do that. Later on.
Marcus enters the cab as the train drives away

Mission Passed

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:32 PM

Grand Theft Auto: Monroe C.D. Mission 11:

Fists Of Steel

Trey walks into the ‹bernahme Group offices and finds Marcus & Lucius talking in the lobby. Trey walks up to them. Marcus notices Trey's arrival

Marcus: Trey, man, hey, whassup!?
Trey: 'Sup-
Marcus: Trey, man, I want you to meet my brother, Lucius. He deals in private military and sh*t.
Trey: Wow, like in those video games?
Lucius: This isn't a video game, my friend. This is real life. Real people get killed, real families are torn apart, real children are orphaned-
Trey: Yea, yea, anyway, what's up?
Lucius: I want you to do something. Walk with me, come on.
Lucius nears the door as Trey stands with Marcus, watching him head to the door. Lucius notices Trey isn't coming with him, and yells at him

Lucius: For f*ck's sake! Ich wette, Sie setzen dies durch einen ‹bersetzer!
Trey turns to Marcus

Trey: What was that?
Marcus: He's upset, just do what he says.
Trey shrugs and follows Lucius. He and Lucius go outside and enter Lucius's Huntley Sport

Trey: Uh...mind if I put the radio on?
Lucius: Go for it.
Trey turns the radio on. "Go Shinkansen" plays

Lucius: No, Nein, NEIN!
Lucius quickly changes the radio. "Hey, Wir Wollen Die Eisbaren Sehn" begins to play

Lucius: Never...never...NEVER, pull that Weaboo sh*t on me again. *He looks at Trey* You're not a f*cking Weaboo, right?
Trey: I'm....uh...I'm into foreign cultures-hey, eyes on the road!
Lucius looks ahead and realizes that he veered into the oncoming lane and narrowly misses a truck. Lucius pulls out a pistol from under his seat, breaks out the window, and fires at the truck. After the truck goes out of range, he returns to driving

Trey: Woah.
Lucius: Indeed, "Woah".
[centerCommence awkward silence from both parties[/center]
Trey: So...I'm guessing that this is the Eastern European station-
Lucius: Don't change the subject. Now listen here, this is important.
Trey: I'm all ears.
Lucius: You know, the private military industry is going to sh*t...domestically, right?
Trey: Uh....I guess?
Lucius: Either you know or you don't!
Trey: I don't-
Lucius: ARGH! NOBODY f*ckING KNOWS! f*ck, f*ck, f*ck!
Trey: What don't I know?
Lucius: Look, my brother said you're the person to go to if there's a problem to be solved, right?
Trey: I believe so.
Lucius: Yea, that's right. And I need a problem that needs to be solved.
Trey: And the problem is?
Lucius: The Highlands, you know the highlands?
Trey: Yea, my friend's from the Highlands. Hell, even fought in the army-
Lucius: Really?
Trey: Yea. If I remember correctly, he was a Sergant of the 171st airborne infantry. Highland Rangers, man, the best of Scotland's best-
Lucius: No! Not that chaste hellhole of sheep-f*cking drunks! I mean here...the Monroe Highlands!
Trey: Oh. Yea, I know that.
Lucius: Good. Now, the shopkeepers and other people who live there don't believe that they need security, such as us, to protect them from themselves. But guess what, they do, they f*cking do! But they don't believe it.
Trey: That's a real shame.
Lucius: A real damn shame indeed, Trey.
Lucius stops the car in the Monroe Highlands

Lucius: Anyway, I want to give you something.
Lucius reaches into the backseat and hands Trey an XM8

Trey: sh*t man, looks like something out of a Sci-fi movie.
Lucius: Yes. Anyway, I want you to get out, shoot up anything that lives, breathes, moves, and meet me at the metro station.
Trey: Woah, hold up. You want me to commit acts of terror and violence just so you can have more people to look over?
Lucius: Yes...you'll be paid handsomely as well.
Trey thinks for a few seconds

Trey: Alright...fine.
Lucius: Great. Kill as much as you can, and meet me at the metro stop.
Trey: Great. Here goes my Morality-
Lucius: Hey, you'll get used to it. I mean, the more of them you kill, the less you think of them as "People", and the more you think of them as "Obstacles", in the way of your final goal.
Trey: Alright, sure.
Lucius: And remember. That gun you're holding gives you fists of steel.
Trey exits the car with the gun as Lucius drives away

The player gains control of Trey. The player is instructed to cause enough damage with the gun to achieve a 4-star wanted level

The player gets a 4-star wanted level. The player is then instructed to go to the metro station and enter Lucius's Huntley, where he will automatically drive away & the screen will fade to black

The screen will re-open up on Trey exiting Lucius's SUV in front of his penthouse as Lucius speeds away

Mission Passed. Trey will then automatically call Neil

Neil: Trey, what's up? Need anything done?
Trey: Not really. Just wanted to ask you a question about morality and sh*t.
Neil: Uh...sure man, go for it.
Trey: I just did something for Lucius Henschel, some dude who runs a private military company. Anyway, he told me to shoot up a bunch of innocent people for his own cause. And I decided to call you up, because...you know, you're a solider.
Neil: Yea, well, when I was in the army, I never saw the other guys as "people" or "enemies", I just saw them as threats, threats who I attacked when they fired at me or at me men.
Trey: I can imagine doing it as a career, but I had to kill numerous people, I dunno, look it up on the news.
Neil: I think it's more of a psychological, mental deal on your part. I mean, we all act differently to this kind of stuff. I can sleep well at night, knowing that I killed somebody who was going to kill me friends, regardless of how many children they had, or whether or not they were working on a cure for cancer
Trey: But I just ran around, shooting people up for money.
Neil: I don't know what to say to that. I guess call Dave or something?
Trey: I'll pass, thanks.
Trey hangs up

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:33 PM

Grand Theft Auto: Monroe C.D. Mission 12:

Hit 'N Run

During free roam, Trey gets a phone call from Neil

Trey: Neil, how goes it?
Neil: Trey, hey. Anyway, I just uncovered a huge f*cking drug ring. I mean...huge. You in?
Trey: In for what?
Neil: In for raiding it.
Trey: Sure. I can go for a raid.
Neil: Excelent. I'll meet you at Dave's-
Trey: Why Dave's place?
Neil: Because, we can plan better there, I don't know, man. Just get over here.
Trey: Sure.
Trey hangs up. The mission "Stop the Music" is now available at Dave's house

The player arrives at Dave's house. Upon arrival, a cutscene occurs

Trey walks into Dave's backyard and finds Dave, Craig, & Neil sitting around in the backyard as "Midnight Rider" quietly plays on the radio in the background

Trey: Gentlemen.
Craig: Hey, whassup, Trey?
Trey: Nothing. Anyway, tell us about this "Master Plan" of yours, Neil.
Neil: Yea, right. You know that nightclub out in Colfax? "Eurobeat"?
Trey: Yea. Why?
Neil: Well, we found out that the cartel has a huge stake in the club. Because...you know-
Dave: Long story short, they're using it as a front to smuggle SPANK from Columbia and without the club, they'll have to go back to the streets.
Trey: I see. Now, how do we pull it off?
Neil: Look, we can explain on the way, yea? We're burning daylight here!
Craig: Yea, we can take my car.
They all get up and head out of the backyard

Trey: More like your mom's car.
Craig: Shut up!

The player gains control of Trey. The player is instructed to drive to "Eurobeat" in Craig's Diva with Dave & Neil. On the way, a conversation erupts

Trey: So, Neil, you were saying?
Neil: Yea, it would make more sense to catch the guy running the front rather than senselessly killing him, so we're gonna go in there, somehow lure him out, kidnap him, and take him to a friends place.
Trey: Who's this friend?
Neil: Some arms dealer from Germany. Hates the cartel as much as us.
Trey: Great, more f*cking Germans for me to deal with.
Craig: Na, he's a pretty cool guy. He hooked me up with my street-sweeper before Ammu-Nation sold them.
Trey: I see. Anyway, do we have a plan yet? Like...how we're gonna lure him out and kidnap him?
Neil: Not yet, but it's gotta be discreet. Can't have any guns going off.
Dave: Okay, guys, here's what I've been thinking. We watch the exits, right? Wait for him to enter his vehicle and go home. On the way to his house, we rear-end him. He'll get out and try to swap insurance information with us, right? But guess what? We'll f*cking get him right there!
Trey: That's a sh*t idea-
Craig: Now hold up, man. It actually sounds reasonable.
Trey: Yea, but for one, it's Dave's idea. And secondly, wouldn't he either drive away or try to kill us?
Dave: Dude, why do you hate my sh*t so much?
Trey: You're a f*cking cynical downer, man.
Dave: I'm a cynical downer?
Trey: Yea, a cynical, pessimistic downer, that's what you are.
Dave: You know, if you keep your hopes high, and if they fail, you're just in for a huge downer.
Neil: He does have a point there.
Trey: Whatever.
Craig: Dude, if you don't want to deal with Dave, why don't you just wait out in the car.
Trey: Sounds good. I f*cking love cars, anyway.
Dave: I love cars-
Trey: Yea, only if they're oil-dripping piles of rust. Get your head out of the '70s, man. It's f*cking 2012!
Dave: Don't tell me where to keep my head, f*cking weaboo.

Trey arrives at Eurobeat

Neil: Alright guys, maybe we can lure him out with promises of a huge drug shipment?
Craig: Kinda last minute, but sure. Yea. Trey, keep the engine running.

Dave, Neil, & Craig exit the car and walk into Eurobeat. The player is instructed to keep the car parked for about 30 seconds until the player gets a phone call from Craig. The player is instructed to answer the phone

Trey: Got him?
Craig: Drive around to the back and hit him!
Trey: Won't that injure him-
Craig: Just do it, fa**ot!

The player is instructed to drive around to the back of Eurobeat and hit the club owner (Who is marked on the minimap) who is being chased by Craig, Dave, & Neil, and hit him with Craig's car

The player hits the club owner. After hitting him, a short cutscene will occur

Craig speaks to Trey, who is now outside of the vehicle, as Neil & Dave force the club owner into the back of Craig's car

Craig: Thanks for your help, man.
Trey: Don't mention it.
Craig: Anyway, meet us here-*Hands Trey a slip of paper*-when you're interested. It's down by the harbor.
Trey: You get this place?
Craig: No, it's run by that German gun runner Neil told 'ya about. Later on.

Craig enters his car and drives away

Mission Passed

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:43 PM

Grand Theft Auto: Monroe C.D. Mission 13:

Junk In The Trunk I

Trey walks into the warehouse in Colfax. He finds Craig & Neil trying to stuff the cartel member in the trunk of a stolen car. Dave is standing by the car, watching. Trey walks up to Dave

Trey:What's going on?
Dave: We're stuffing him in the trunk & fixing to drive around the block a few times real fast, hoping to scare the sh*t out of him and tell us who's at the top of the Cartel.
Trey: I see.
Trey walks over to Neil & Craig, who finally manage to get the Cartel member in the trunk & slam the door

Craig: Hey, saw ya walk in, what's up?
Trey: Nothing much, what's going on?
Craig: We're gonna drive this drug-slinging Columbian around the block & freak him out into telling us who's the Cartel leader.
Neil: Yea, didn't Dave tell you that?
Trey: Yea, well...it's Dave.
Neil & Craig exchange looks at each other. Neil then tosses Trey the keys

Neil: You're driving.

The player gains control of Trey, who is now outside the warehouse in the Merit. A "Scare-o-meter" appears as part of the HUD, showing how scared the Cartel member is of your driving. The player is instructed to fill the scare-o-meter to it's fullest extent while keeping the cartel member alive. Throughout the drive, the cartel member will shout numerous slurs & swear at Trey in spanish

The player manages to get the scare-o-meter to the top without killing the cartel member. Trey then automatically calls Neil

Trey: Neil, I think I managed to scare your man into talking. Do I drop him off at the Warehouse?
Neil: Sure, we'll take it from there.
The player is instructed to drive to the warehouse

The player arrives at the warehouse & parks the Merit inside. Trey will then automatically exit the warehouse

Mission Passed

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:41 PM

Grand Theft Auto: Monroe C.D. Mission 14:

Junk In The Trunk II

Trey walks into the warehouse and finds Craig, Neil, & Dave trying to stuff the cartel member back into the trunk of Merit from the past mission. They finally manage to shut the trunk door. Neil notices Trey out of the corner of his eye

Neil: Oi, intruder!
Neil, Craig, & Dave point their firearms at Trey, who calmly raises his arms. After a few seconds, Craig buts in

Craig: Never mind, it's just Trey.
They all put their firearms away

Trey: What...what the f*ck was that?
Craig: Security protocol-
Dave: What he meant to say, was that poorly-lit industrial buildings aren't the ideal location to store hostages.
Dave & Neil laugh

Craig: Anyway, good thing you showed up. We need somebody to dispose of the body before the cartel gets a hold of it.
Trey: The body...isn't it still alive?
Craig: I think you meant to say-
Craig pulls out a handgun and fires at the trunk repeatedly at point-blank range. Dave, Neil, & Trey slowly back away in fear.

Craig: "Was alive". Now, we gotta get rid of the body and all traces of it before either the pigs or the cartel arrive. Trey, you up for it?
Trey: Sure, why the hell not?
Craig: Great. Neil, toss him the keys.
Neil tosses Trey the keys. The keys miss Trey & Trey has to pick up the keys

Trey: You f*cking idiot, Neil.
Dave: Yea, it's a set of keys, not a baseball. *Laughs
Suddenly, tires are heard squealing outside

Trey: sh*t, that them?
Dave: Whoever it is, I'm not sticking around!
Craig: Yea, yea, Trey, ditch the car in the river, we'll go out the side and confuse them!
Trey enters the car as Neil, Craig, & Dave run out the side exit

They player gains control of Trey. The player is instructed to find a body of water & ditch the car in it as Trey is being chased by Cartel members, who will attempt to shoot at the car so it blows up

The player ditches the car in a body of water. The player is then instructed to loose any pursuing Cartel members

The player looses the Cartel

Mission Passed

GTASAIDEAMASTER
  • GTASAIDEAMASTER

Made in china.

• Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:39 AM

Neat work,I love Alderney,specially leftwood since it has a portuguese community ,''comunidade portuguesa de leftwood''.
Also I love the gritty atmosphere and because it is the setting for TLAD,and I love bikerz.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:21 AM

QUOTE (GTASAIDEAMASTER @ Saturday, Mar 10 2012, 00:39)
Neat work,I love Alderney,specially leftwood since it has a portuguese community ,''comunidade portuguesa de leftwood''.
Also I love the gritty atmosphere and because it is the setting for TLAD,and I love bikerz.

I can imagine you read the description & not the thread itself

understandable mistake, i got the title changed, but not the description itself. It's based on washington dc. so go ahead, read on!

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:25 PM

Grand Theft Auto: Monroe C.D. Mission 15:

The German Connection

During free roam, Trey will get a phone call from an unknown caller

Trey: Hello?
Will: Is this Trey...Trey Stevens?
Trey: It depends, who's talking?
Will: Will Bauer, uh...I let a friend of yours use my warehouse for something...something to do with the cartel?
Trey: Yea, I remember now. Thanks, I guess.
Will: No problem. Anyway, I need some work done, and I'm in need of a man. You interested?
Trey: I'm in need of some money, so you're in luck.
Will: Super. Meet me at my loft in Paradise Heights, and we can discuss business from there.
Trey: Paradise Heights, that's in Bennett, isn't it?
Will: Yes, why?
Trey: You're in my prayers.
Trey hangs up. The mission "The German Connection" is now available from Will's loft in Paradise Heights

The player at Will's loft. Upon arrival, a cut scene occurs

Trey walks up to Will's loft and leans on the outside wall. He looks around for Will, and after a few seconds of waiting, decides to leave. Right as he leaves, Will walks out of the building and notices Trey

Will: Trey?
Trey: I assume you're Will, no?
Will: That I am, it's a pleasure to meet you.
Trey: Uh...likewise. Anyway, I got the call, what do you need?
Will: I remember when I was just like you. Young, stupid, willing to do anything...kill your friend, blow up the Brandenburg Gate, hell, sodomize a f*cking dog...all for a buck.
Trey: I won't go that far, but yea, I need some money.
Will: Why do you need money?
Trey: *Shrugs* Why does anybody? To live, I guess. What about you?
Will: I need money for power.
Trey: Power?
Will: Yes, power. You've never had power?
Trey: No...not a lot.
Will: I can imagine. Anyway, you need money to have power, that's the only way you can get it, after all.
Trey: I've always been told that you need friends to have power and you need power to have friends.
Will looks disapprovingly at Trey, before chuckling a little bit, followed by full-on laughter. Trey looks on, confused. After a few seconds, Will stops laughing

Will: Friends? Power? There's no way friends and power can co-exist, comrade-
Trey: Comrade?
Will:-Either you have tons of friends and no power, or you have tons of power and no friends. They cannot coexist, you'll have to throw one out for another.
Trey: Do you have any friends?
Will: I don't have friends, only comrades. And you? What about you?
Trey: I've got three. Neil, Craig, and my girlfriend.
Will: What about that other guy Neil tells me about...uh...Dave, was it?
Trey: Yea, Dave. I'm not too fond of him, more or less stuck with him.
Will: Why is that?
Trey: He's just a bore to be around. He talks about death and all the things that are wrong with the world-
Will: So? People are different.
Trey: He's a record hoarder who can't hold a job and is obsessed with a ship that sunk almost 40 years ago.
Will: Hmmm. I see.
Trey: Anyway, you called me, what do you want?
Will: Ah, yes. I've got to run to my storage unit on the other side of town, and I'm getting kinda paranoid.
Trey: How's that?
Will: You know...pro-communist arms dealer, people want me dead, you know?
Trey: I can make out a pretty good image, yea.
Will: Great, now lets go, comrade.
Will & Trey get up and walk away

The player gains control of Trey. The player is instructed to drive to Will's self-storage unit across Paradise Heights. On the way there, a conversation erupts

Trey: Alright, where to?
Will: To my self-storage unit across town, you can't miss it.
Trey: Okay.

The player arrives at the self-storage unit. They find that the door to Will's unit is open and a couple of thugs are loading boxes of firearms into the back of their van

Trey: They supposed to be there?
Will: No, and I think they just saw us!
The thugs enter the van and drive away

The player re-gains control of Trey. The player is instructed to chase after the van and ram it off the road until the thugs exit the van

Will: Alright, we gotta get my guns back, but we can't destroy the van. Any ideas?
Trey: We can just hit the van until the dudes stop and get out.
Will: Clever. Go for it!

The player rams the van enough times for it to stop. The van stops and a couple of thugs exit, who open fire at Will & Trey. The player is instructed to kill the thugs

The player kills the thugs. The player is instructed to enter the van with Will and drive it back to Will's apartment. On the way, a conversation erupts.

Will: Don't bother going to the lockup, just take the guns back to my place.
Trey: Why? You gonna move them somewhere else?
Will: No, but that's a good idea. I mean, why not get a house? You know, with a basement you can hide guns in, and a backyard that you can bury munitions in. Sound good?
Trey: Sure, don't see why it wouldn't work.
Will: Excellent.

The player arrives at Will's apartment. Upon arrival, a short cutscene will occur

Will: Alright, man. I gotta take this van and stash it somewhere around the back, yea?
Trey: Sure, do what you need to do.
Trey exits the van as Will moves over to the driver's seat and drives away in the van

Mission Passed

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:53 PM

Grand Theft Auto: Monroe C.D. Mission 16:

Movin' Out (Will's Song)

Trey walks up to Will's apartment and sees Will smoking a cigarette, leaning against the wall. Will notices Trey

Will: Comrade! What's up?
Trey: Hey man. You smoke?
Will: Yea, why? Do you?
Trey: *Scoffs* The only drugs I take are hard drugs. Spank, LSD-
Will: sh*t that gets you f*cked off your mind?
Trey: Uh...sure.
Trey leans up against the wall next to Will. Will pulls out a cigarette packet from his pocket

Will: Want one?
Trey: *Leans in and looks at the label* "Belomorkanal"?
Will: Yes, some of the finest on the black market.
Trey: I'll pass, thank you...what're we waiting for?
Will: Waiting for a friend of mine with the Petronov Family who's loading up the rest of my guns at the warehouse I loaned your friend.
Trey: You trust him?
Will: Me and Vladimir? We go back some.
Will leans back against the wall and puffs on the cigarette. Suddenly, a Boxville arrives & parks in front of them as Vladimir exits

Will: Everything's in there?
Vladimir: From pistols to rockets, they're all in here.
Will: Great, you are dismissed.
Vladimir: Thank you, comrade.
Vladimir sprints away. Will turns to Trey

Trey: So, we're going to your new place?
Will: Yep. It's out in Braddock, though. You wanna drive?
Trey: Sure. Where is it?
Will: On a corner, right by the train tracks.
Will: Well...I don't quite remember the address-
Trey: Great. *Laughs*
Will: I mean, I know where it is, I just don't know the address.
Trey: Fine. You wanna play GPS?
Will: What?
Trey: You know..."Turn left here", "Take this exit", so on and so fourth?
Will: Good idea.
They both enter the boxville

The player gains control of Trey. The player is instructed to listen to Will's instructions on how to get to his new house (Turn here, turn around, etc.), directing Trey to take the highway

The player drives onto the highway. Suddenly, a car packed with Russian thugs begin to chase after & shoot at the van

Trey: Aw sh*t, these guys are shooting at us.
Will: Just ignore them. They're the Ruska Rebels-
Will: Ruska Rebels, just a bunch of Russian hoods who think that stealing a pack of chips is the most hardcore thing ever.
Trey: I guess, but where the f*ck did they get the name "Ruska"?
Will: I heard they took it from some Russian pop group, I don't know. Just loose them and we can get to my place.

The player arrives at Will's house. The screen soon fades to black upon arrival

The screen fades back in again, a few hours later, with Trey & Will standing outside Will's house

Will: Well Trey, thanks for helping me get situated & putting everything in check.
Trey: No problem. There any more work for me?
Will: There will be soon. Later on, comrade.
Will walks into his house as Trey walks away

Mission Passed

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2012 - 05:15 PM

Grand Theft Auto: Monroe C.D. Mission 17:

Overwatch

Trey walks into Will's garage and finds Will loading crates of guns into his Adriatic. Will notices Trey

Will: Comrade!
Trey: Hey. What's up? You getting settled in?
Will: Yes, thank you. Anyway, I'm loading up some guns for a deal.
Trey: I can see that.
Will: Yep. Anyway, the deal's gonna take place at the train yard down in Alexandria, you know the place?
Trey: Ah...Potomac Yards, how could I forget? When I was in middle school, me and Craig would throw rocks at the trains that drove through there.
Will: I see. Anyway, I'm all set. You wanna drive?
They both enter Will's Adriatic

The player gains control of Trey. The player is instructed to drive to the Train Yard in Alexandria. On the way, a conversation erupts

Trey: This a new car?
Will: Yep. 2012 Croatie Adriatic.
Trey: Looks the exact same as the ones they made 22 years ago.
Will: Maybe, but this one's different!
Trey: How? Same design, plywood interior, plastic seats-
Will: That may be true, but you know what this model has that the other one doesn't?
Trey: No, surprise me.
Will: The gas tank isn't in the trunk anymore.
Trey: Ha. When will the Serbs learn to make a half-decent car?
Will: The car was made in Croatia, not Serbia.
Trey: Croatia, Serbia, Albania, it's all the same to me.
Will: Albania and former Yugoslavia are two different places.
Trey: Sorry man, I guess my geography wasn't what it used to be.

The player arrives at the train yard. Will & Trey exit the car, and Trey is automatically given a sniper rifle

Will: Trey, take this sniper rifle & get up on the roof of that locomotive and keep watch.
Trey: Cool, just like in the video games.

The player is given instructions on how to climb objects as the player climbs atop the locomotive & gets into position

The player gets into position on top of the locomotive and keeps watch over the arms deal with his sniper rifle. The deal goes well, until Will is attacked by the gang he is dealing with. The player is instructed to kill all the attackers

The player kills the attackers with his sniper rifle. The player is then instructed to meet up with Will, who is in cover behind a box

The player meets up with Will

Trey: Damn, they nearly had you.
Will: That they did. Luckily, I am alive, and they are not.
They walk over to Will's car & enter it. Suddenly, a Blue & White Voodoo speeds past Will's car as the occupants of the voodoo perform a drive-by on Will's car. Trey ducks and misses the gunfire, but Will is hit

Trey: Aw sh*t!
Will: Take me to a f*cking *Coughs* hospital, comrade!

The player gains control of Trey. The player is instructed to drive the critically injured Will to the hospital without damaging the car too badly, or else Will will loose health. On the way, a conversation erupts

Trey: Holy sh*t, that was like some serious sh*t out of a movie!
Will: f*ck movies, get me to a hospital!
Trey: Alright, alright. You have any idea who it was?
Will: Blue & White...those are the colors of Los Pendejos-
Trey: Los Pendejos?
Will: Some Mexican street gang, f*ck these questions.
Trey: Alright, I'll get you to a hospital.

The player arrives at the hospital

Trey: You need any help-
Will: I'm fine, I'm fine.
Will exits the car and limps into the hospital

Mission Passed. After a few seconds, Trey will automatically call Craig

Craig: Trey, man, haven't heard from you in ages!
Trey: Yea, likewise.
Craig: Anyway, you wanna hang out?
Trey: No. You know anything about the Los Pendejos?
Craig: They're a Mexican street gang who's into muscle cars. Why?
Trey: Will got shot by one of them.
Craig: Will? You're working for Will now?
Trey: Yea. He's got work and I need money.
Craig: Trey, you know there's more legitimate means of getting cash, right?
Trey: It's funny how you guys steal cars and put numerous civilians into the path of danger, and you're telling me that there's more legitimate means.
Craig: Hey, Vigilante Work's like Robin Hood.
Trey: Stealing from the community and giving back to them?
Craig: Yea.
Trey: I'm sure I'd much rather have one more jaywalker or liter-er than have my car stolen.
Craig: So...you're working with Crime now?
Trey: Evidently so.
Craig: Alright....sure. Just don't forget where you came from.
Trey: Vice City, fourth generation of Belgian immigrants-
Craig: I'm not talking about that, "Friend".
Craig hangs up

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2012 - 07:31 PM

Grand Theft Auto: Monroe C.D. Mission 18:

Corporate Warfare

During free roam, Trey gets a call from Marcus

Trey: Marcus, hey.
Marcus: Yo Trey. Anyway, my old man wants to meet with you.
Trey: Really? What's the reason?
Marcus: Didn't say. Just told me that two gentlemen needed to talk.
Trey: I'm a gentleman?
Marcus: Hey, compare you to me, you're a f*cking saint.
Trey: I'll take that as a compliment. Anyway, I'll be by.
Marcus: Great. See you then.
Trey hangs up. The mission "Corporate Warfare" is now available at the ‹bernahme Group office

The player arrives at the ‹bernahme Group office. Upon arrival, a cutscene occurs

Edward Henschel is sitting at his desk, building a model boat, when Marcus and Trey enter. Edward looks up from his model and notices Marcus & Trey

Edward: Hello Marcus...I believe this is your friend, Trey?
Marcus: Hey Dad-
Trey: Trey Stevens, the one and only.
Edward: Excellent, excellent. Marcus, can you leave us gentlemen be?
Marcus: Sure. Call me later, Trey-
Trey: Alright, later on.
Marcus walks out of the office as Edward leans back in his chair. Trey takes a seat in a chair in front of Edward's desk and examines Edward's model

Trey: Heh, seems like everybody I know does models.
Edward: Do they?
Trey: Yea. Hell, one of my...acquaintances, friend-of-a-friend, he's a boat nut.
Edward: Really?
Trey: Yea, uh...he's obsessed with this one boat that went down in the '70s...uh..the "Edward Fritzgerald"-
Edward: Edmund Fitzgerald?
Trey: Yea, that's it.
Edward: You're alright Trey...want a drink? Something to snack on-
Trey: I could go for some pocky-
Suddenly, Edward presses on a buzzer

Edward: Ana, bring my guest some of this "Pocky".
Anna *Through speaker* Certianly Mr. Henschel.
Edward: Now, Trey, want to get to business?
Edward: Alright. There's this executive for the Shaw Corporation, you've heard of them, right?
Trey: I...believe so?
Edward: Media giant? Owns Kingston...Frontier...City7-
Trey: City-7? Dude, I remember the DJ from high school.
Edward: Really?
Trey: Yea, she was a f*cking slut. I heard she sucked the entire basketball team off and had to get her stomach pumped-
Suddenly, Anna arrives, carrying a package of Pocky and hands it to Trey

Edward: Thank you, Anna.
Anna: It was my pleasure, sir.
Anna walks out of the office

Edward: So, anyway, this executive is planning on taking a plane out to Los Santos to talk to some television executives about starting a TV Station.
Trey: You know anything about it? Maybe you guys can compete against them-
Edward: I'm not sure. Anyway, I need you to take him out.
Trey: Alright, how should I dress?
Trey laughs. Edward chuckles a little

Edward: Ah, yes. Marcus told me you were fun to be around. He also told me that you can solve problems.
Trey: Alright. Where is he?
Edward: He's probably out in a limo on the way to the airport. Hold up a minute.
Edward reaches under his desk, pulls out a television remote. and turns on a flat-screen TV behind Trey. Trey & Edward both look at the TV, which shows a satellite image of a Stretch Limousine driving down a highway

Trey: Woah. That's some sh*t straight out of a spy movie.
Edward: Indeed. The powers of money. Anyway, looks like he already left. However, you can probably wait by the airport entrance and take him out there. He'll be on FlyUS Flight 325 to Los Santos-
Then what?
Edward hands Trey a business card

Edward: Call me when you take him out and loose any heat. I'll tell you what to do.
Trey: Okay.
Trey gets up and leaves the office

The player gains control of Trey. The player is instructed to drive to the airport and meet the Shaw Corp. executive there before the executive's plane leaves

The player arrives at the airport. Upon arrival, the executive's limousine will appear and drop the executive & his bodyguards off. The player is then instructed to kill the executive, pick up his files, and either kill or escape from his bodyguards

The player kills/looses the bodyguards. Trey will automatically call Marcus

Trey: I've got your files. Now what?
Edward: Drop them off around the back of the office. You'll meet one of my guys there.
Trey: Alright.

The player is instructed to deliver the files to a business executive behind the ‹bernahme Group offices

The player meets with the executive

Trey: You're one of Edward's guys?
Executive: And I take it you're his new guy.
Trey: You're a f*cking genius.
Trey hands the executive the files & walks away

Mission Passed

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2012 - 08:11 PM

Grand Theft Auto: Monroe C.D. Mission 19

The Escort

Trey walks into Edward's office and finds him working on the same model boat

Trey: Hey man.
Edward: Trey, problem solver, what's up?
Trey: Nothing much. You need anything else done?
Edward: As a matter of fact, yes. I need someone to pick up some businessmen from Union Station and bring them back here. Think you can do that?
Trey: I don't see why not.
Edward: Great! Catch!
Edward tosses Trey a set of keys

Trey: What do these go to?
Edward: A limo that I'll have somebody bring around to the front. I'll see you soon with those executives, Trey!
Trey exits the office

The player gains control of Trey. The player is instructed to enter the Stretch parked outside and drive to Monroe Union Station

The player arrives at the train station. Upon arrival, a short cutscene occurs

Trey parks his Stretch up at the curb as a group of businessmen walk up to Trey's window

Businessman: You Edward's boy?
Trey: Yea. Get in.
The businessmen prepare to enter the Stretch. Suddenly, a group of Blue & White voodos box Trey's Limo, as the occupants of the voodoos exit their vehicles and open fire into Trey's limo. Trey ducks, but the businessmen are dead

The player gains control of Trey. The player is instructed to escape from the Los Pendejos

Trey escaped the Los Pendejos

Mission Passed. Trey calls Edward after the mission is complete

Trey: Alright Edward, good news and bad news. Which do you want to hear first?
Edward: Give me the good.
Trey: I picked up your guys.
Edward Okay, now the bad.
Trey: They got brutally slaughtered by a Mexican street gang.
Edward: What?
Trey: Yea. I mean, I think this was a random act of violence, though-
Edward: Oh no, Trey. This wasn't a random act of violence...
Trey: You there?
Edward: Yea, just go see Lucius, he'll know what to do.
Trey: Alright, later on.
Trey hangs up

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:03 PM

Grand Theft Auto: Monroe C.D. Mission 20

Explosive Situation

Trey walks up to the front door to Marcus's Mansion and rings the doorbell. Lucius answers it and signals Trey to enter, before looking around suspiciously and closing the door

Lucius: Glad you can make it.
Trey: Yea, same here.
Lucius: Right, right...come with me, we gotta talk.
The walk through the mansion and step out onto the deck, overlooking the pool

Lucius: So...father tells me that some spics shot up some businessmen, yea?
Trey: Yea, but please, don't drop the S-Bomb, or the N-Bomb, hell, don't even drop the W-Word around me, for that matter-
Lucius: "W-Word"? What's that?
Trey: "Weaboo".
Lucius: Why would you get offended...unless...
Trey: I'm surprised it isn't that obvious. I mean-
Suddenly, Lucius tackles Trey to the ground and dunks his head into the pool. Trey flails his arms & legs wildly, attempting to come up from air as Lucius continues to dunk him under the water

Lucius: YOU'RE A f*ckING WEABOO ASSPIE WHO HAS NO PLACE IN THIS WORLD! YOU ARE ABSOLUTE TRASH! I DOUBT YOU EVEN HAVE A f*ckING GIRLFRIEND-
Suddenly, the screen fades to black for a few seconds, before focusing on Trey, laying outside of Marcus's mansion on the street with a note & an RPG. Trey regains consciousness and reads the note in his own voice, to himself

Trey: *Reading note in head* Dear lifeless weaboo: You have been given a second chance at life and an RPG with eight rockets. Use these rockets to destroy five of those hippie cabs the Shaw Corp. runs in Bennett. They hired those spics to kill those businessmen, and now I'm hiring you to kill their business. Don't f*ck this up, you won't get a third chance.

The player gains control of Trey. The player is instructed to destroy five of the Shaw Corporation's taxis in Bennett County using the RPG

The player destroys the taxis

Mission Passed. Trey will automatically call Lucius after the mission

Trey: You'll be happy to know that I didn't f*ck up. I took the cabs out.
Lucius: Great. This will be the last time we speak, weaboo c*nt.
Trey: But-
Lucius hangs up

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:44 AM

Grand Theft Auto: Monroe C.D. Mission 21:

Mr. Shaw Has Left The Building

During free roam, Trey will get a call from Marcus

Trey: Hey, Marcus. Just so you know, your brother's a f*cking nut-
Marcus: That he is. Luckily for you, he's going out to Somalia to deal with some pirates.
Trey: I see. Guess I won't be seeing him around for a while.
Marcus: It would appear so. Anyway, my Dad wants to meet you-
Trey: At the office?
Marcus: No. Out at the Bennett National Cemetery.
Trey: Alright, I'll be around.
Trey hangs up. The mission "Mr. Shaw Has Left The Building" is now available at the Cemetery

The player arrives at the cemetery to activate the mission. Upon activating the mission, a cut scene occurs

Trey walks down the pathways of Bennett National Cemetery. He begins to sing the lyrics to "Go Shinkansen" as he walks along the pathway

Trey: I just wanna live forever...yea! Always young, always free, always happy and shiny! Let's go to that planet together, yea! Take a chance and get that train with me...
Trey looks around suspiciously to see if anybody else is around. Suddenly, he bursts out into jumpstyle as he sings the chorus off-key

Trey: I say Go, Shinkansen! Go, Shinkansen! It's like to be on a galaxy express!
Right as Trey finishes the first verse, Edward walks up behind Trey with a suitcase. Trey doesn't notice and continues his jig

Trey: Go Shinkansen! Go Shinkansen! I will never come back, never look back-
Edward: Like to party, I see?
Trey flips out and falls over upon realizing that somebody was watching him. When he finds out it was Edward, he picks himself up

Trey: Uh...aerobics, you know? Gotta keep in shape-
Edward: *Laughs* I remember when I was your age, always dancing and singing along to Abba, Silver Convention, Roxette-
Trey: Europop, yea. I'm more into Eurobeat-
Edward: Good, good. It's good that you're here, we're here. Away from people-
Trey: Yea, why?
Edward hands Trey the suitcase

Edward: Open it up.
Trey kneels down and opens the suitcase on the ground. He pulls out parts of a stripped-down sniper rifle. He looks up at Edward, dumbfounded

Trey: What's this?
Edward: It's like a model. Go ahead, put it together. I'll explain.
Trey shrugs and tries to assemble the rifle as Edward speaks

Edward: So...you destroyed the Shaw Corporation's taxis-
Trey: Hey man, I was just following orders.
Edward: No, no. It's good, but here's the kicker. Wanna hear the kicker-
Trey: Go for it.
Edward: Alright, here it is: Ronald Shaw, the head of the Shaw Corporation, is giving a speech down by the Bennett Courthouse on helping the police crack down on senseless gang violence such as that.
Trey: But it wasn't senseless gang violence, was it?
Edward: It wasn't, but they don't know that.
Trey: Alright...
Trey stands up with the rifle, which turns out to be a VSS

Edward: Yea, you got it.
Trey: Good. Now what?
Edward: Easy. Some construction company is working on a building across from the courthouse, and it involves a crane. If you can climb that crane and take Ronald out, that would be a very good plan.
Trey: I see. Well...looks like you've got a plan.
Edward: Great. Call me when you're done.
Edward & Trey walk away in separate directions

The player gains control of Trey. The player is instructed to drive to a construction site near the Bennett Courthouse

The player arrives at the construction site. The player is instructed to climb the crane at the construction site and get to a fixed position on the end of the crane, overlooking the Courthouse

The player gets to a fixed position and finds Ronald Shaw giving a speech on the steps of the courthouse in front of a crowd, surrounded by bodyguards & policemen. The player is instructed to assassinate Ronald using the sniper rifle

The player assassinates Ronald. Upon killing Ronald, the player has to climb down the crane and quickly escape from the area, or else the player will have to escape from a 4-star wanted level. If the latter, the player must lower their wanted level before the mission is passed

Mission Passed. Trey will automatically call Edward

Trey: Mr. Shaw's passed away, trying to get the angels to listen to that sh*t pop music.
Edward: Thank you Trey, you are one of the good ones, remember that.
Trey: I most certainly will.
Edward: Super. Hell, maybe in the near future, I might need you.
Trey: Maybe, maybe. Later on, man.
Trey hangs up. After hanging up, Trey will get a text message from Raven, telling Trey to meet her at the National Strip

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 March 2012 - 02:13 AM

Grand Theft Auto: Monroe C.D. Mission 22:

Man On Fire

Trey meets Raven on the National Strip, across from the Capitol Building

Raven: Hey.
Trey: So...you wanted to meet me?
Raven: Yea, come on.
Trey & Raven walk down the strip as they converse

Raven: So...you're doing work with the mob, yea?
Trey: Which mob?
Raven: The Russian mob-
Trey: What? Where'd you hear that from?
Raven: Craig, who you haven't spoken to in a while-
Trey: Hey, for one, I've been busy helping out this German conglomerate get rid of it's problems, and secondly, I've been helping this East German gun nut who works for the Russian Mob, where Craig might've gotten that misconception from. And thirdly, you're getting information from Craig and taking it for fact. That's like-
Raven: Come on, don't talk down on your friends.
Trey: I'm not, I was just going to compare him to-
Raven: That's not the point...the point is that you've gotta remember your friends. I mean, they helped you get here, where you were.
Trey: I'm not ignoring them-
Raven: Yes, you are.
Trey: *Sighs* I'm not ignoring Craig or Neil, I'm just taking a break to expand my business opportunities.
Raven: You think that doing mob work is a legitimate way of making money?
They continue to walk as Trey thinks for a few seconds

Trey: It pays.
Raven: That's it? Running clubs, or...or, going to college doesn't pay either?
Trey: Not as much.
Raven: *Sighs* Remember my 18th birthday?
Trey: Yea, yea. You and me went out to OR-bit, and had that quickie in the stalls-
Raven: Yea, yea, aside from that, remember after that?
Trey: Yea, we just left the stalls, let the next guy deal with a used condom in the toilet-
Raven: No, after that.
Trey: We stopped by Breakfast In America-
Raven: No, damnit Trey!
Trey: What? What do you want me to remember?
Raven: Remember when we went back to my place, and all the cops were there-
Trey: Oh, yea, yea. The pigs were there, and you were all like "What's going on", and they were all like "You gotta come with us for questioning", and you were like "sh*t", and I was like "sh*t"-
Raven: Yea, and it turns out my dad was a counterfeiter who got shot down by the police...please Trey, promise me you'll get out of this life of crime and stop taking your friends for granted.
Trey: I'll try my best-
Raven: No, no, I need a guarantee-a promise. A promise that I want you to make, saying that you'll give up the life of crime and we can all go back to the way it was.
Trey: Hanging out with friends, nightclubbing, street racing, and wild sex?
Raven: Of course.
Trey: Well, you've got a promise.
Raven smiles and hugs Trey, eventually making out with him. Suddenly, a black Feroci drives up to Trey & Raven as they're making out. Trey notices a man exit the Feroci as he kisses Raven

Man: Mike Stevens?
Raven: What's going on-
Trey: Yea, what's it to you?
Man: Mayor wants to speak to you-
Trey: Tell the mayor to go shove his offer up his ass, I'm turning legit.
Man: You don't want to make this mistake, Mike-
Trey: Who the f*ck are you, and what the f*ck do you-
Suddenly, the man pulls a pistol out of his coat pocket. Trey throws Raven to the side as he tackles the man and beats him up

Raven: Trey, what the f*ck's going on!?
Trey: I don't f*cking know! Just get out of here before you get hurt, and meet me at Neil's-
Raven: Why Neil's!?
Trey: I don't know, just go!
Raven runs away as Trey takes the man's pistol and takes cover behind the car as a group of more black feroci's drive up to Trey

The player gains control of Trey. The player is instructed to fight through all the mayor's bodyguards on the National Strip, and reach his parked Futo GT, which is parked on the other side of the Strip, across from the Capitol Building

The player reaches Trey's Futo GT. The player is instructed to enter it and escape from the Mayor's bodyguards

The player escapes from the mayor's bodyguards

Mission Passed

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:41 AM

Grand Theft Auto: Monroe C.D. Mission 23

Police Brutality

Raven & Neil are watching TV in Neil's apartment, when a knock is heard at the door

Neil: That him?
Raven shrugs. Neil sighs and grabs a Mauser from the coffee table before opening the door & aiming the gun at the door. Trey is standing at the door, and slowly raises his hands. Neil looks around in the hall, and brings Trey in before closing & locking the door behind him. Trey sits down next to Raven as Neil puts the gun back on the table as he sits back in a recliner

Raven: Glad you made it-
Neil: Yea, about bloody time, man.
Trey: Neil, chill, man. I got caught up in a bunch of sh*t-
Neil: sh*t too important for us-
Trey: Sure, whatever ends this conversation quicker-
Neil: For f*ck's sake, man! Don't take us for granted-
Trey: What the f*ck am I doing!?
Neil: You wanna end this conversation just to f*cking end it, man-
Raven: Oh my f*cking god, please, can you two stop fighting for a few f*cking minutes so we can figure something out!?
Trey: *To Raven* Alright, sorry.
Neil: *To Raven* Hey, my apologies. *To Trey* So, from what Raven tells me, youre stuck in between a rock & a hard place, right?
Trey: Yea. I just shot some corporate dude for another corporate dude, and then boom-f*cking people who claim to be working for the mayor try to kill me.
Neil: So, they mayor wants to kill you?
Trey: I can imagine. Anyway, I've been thinking that we should get out of here. You know, maybe go to Liberty, or Vice, or-
Neil: Who's "we"?
Trey: Well...you, me, and Craig-
Neil: What about Dave-
Raven: *Same time as Neil* Yea, I've noticed a lot of tension between you and Dave-
Trey: Fine, Dave can come with us too.
Neil: I'm not.
Neil: Well, think about it. For the past week or so, you've been ditching me & Craig so you can goof off and play "Errand Boy" for that German Conglomerate and for that German Red-
Trey: German Red...you mean Will?
Neil: Yea.
Trey: If you hate him so much, why'd you work with him with that cartel gig?
Neil: You know what they say, "Play sucker to catch a sucker".
Trey: Alright...anyway, the reason I couldn't hang out with you was because I didn't quite have the time in between-
Neil: In between gunning people down for a buck?
Trey: Sure. Anyway, I couldn't find any time-
Neil: Well then make time...we're your friends, man. We've got the time for you if you're willing to spend it with us-
Before Neil can finish his sentence, a SWAT member knocks down Neil's door and points his gun at Trey as another member handcuffs Neil & Raven in the background. Trey tries to wrestle the gun out of the SWAT member's hands, but the SWAT member gets the upper hand, knocking Trey to the ground and repeatedly striking his head with the stock of his gun before the screen fades to black. After a few seconds of darkness, a voice is heard

Santino: You sure this is the guy?
Radovan: I'm pretty sure.
Santino: Your men knocked him out cold. Let's see if you can wake him up.
The screen quickly fades back in as Trey's head is slammed on the hood of a police car parked in the parking lot of a Police Station. After Trey regains consciousness, he lays on the ground, looking up at Santino Sciovaldi, the mayor, and Radovan Pokrajec, the police chief. Trey attempts to stand up, but Santino points his gun at him

Santino: Don't get up.
Trey: Who the f*ck are you?
Santino: Take a wild f*cking guess.
Trey: Uh...I don't know, sorry.
Santino: Well...I'm the f*cking mayor.
Trey: Ah...*Notices Radovan* And who's your friend?
Santino: Not my friend, more like an incompetent sh*t. Anyway, he's Radovan Pokrajec, some Serb-
Radovan: Croatian-
Santino: Whatever, police chief.
Trey: You're the police chief?
Radovan: Yes-
Trey: I'm a member of the Hustlerz. *Laughs*
Santino: Yea, think that'll work now?
Santino kicks Trey in the stomach

Santino: You do our dirty work, you hear-
Trey: No, I can't hear too good. Speak up, maybe the president will hear-
Santino kicks Trey in the stomach again

Santino: Listen to me, you wise weaboo f*ck-
Trey: Weaboo? We perfer to be called "Otaku's".
Santino, once again, kicks Trey in the stomach

Santino: I make the wiseguy comments, I call the shots, capiche?
Trey: Okay...fine. What do you want?
Santino: You killed Ronald...Ronald Shaw...he was a good, a personal friend of mine-
Radovan: A personal friend of his-
Santino: *To Radovan* I know what I'm doing. *To Trey* And now that he ain't around no more to handle my dirty work, it looks like you're gonna have to.
Trey: Alright...*Coughs up blood* what do you want?
Radovan: Go into the police database, look up "Jack Franklinford", find out where he is, he's got a nifty ankle bracelet-
Santino: Long story short, look up the dude, hunt him down, kill him, and call me, I added my number into your-
Trey: Why?
Santino: Because this incompetent f*ck of a police chief is too pussy to do anything about a lowly graffiti artist. Have fun!
Radovan & Santino walk past Trey, laughing. Trey picks himself up as the two of them turn a corner

The player gains control of Trey. The player is instructed to enter the police database in a police car, look up "Jack Franklinford", and set his location on the GPS, which the player will later use to find Jack

The player finds Jack graffiti-ing next to an abandoned warehouse, spray painting an image. Upon arrival, a short cutscene will occur

Trey: *Over police loudspeaker* Uh...Jack Franklinford? God, I sound so retarded in this-
Jack notices Trey & quickly sprints to his Blista Compact, where he will drive away

Trey: Hey, HEY! Don't f*cking run away from me! You f*cking pussy!

The player will regain control of Trey. The player is instructed to chase after & kill Jack

The player kills Jack

Mission Passed. Trey will then call Santino

Trey: Your dirty political work is done.
Santino: Good, meet me at the Martin Jefferson projects in the Highlands. I need your...services, again.
Trey hangs up

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2012 - 01:18 PM

Grand Theft Auto: Monroe C.D. Mission 24:

Evidence Dash

The player walks into the Martin Jefferson Projects and finds Radovan waiting in the lobby

Trey: You're...you're the pig, right?
Radovan: Shut up. The mayor wanted me to give you this.
Radovan hands Trey a set of keys

Trey: Where does it go to?
Radovan: It's the apartment of some meth maker my men killed a few days ago. The mayor wanted me to give it to you so he can keep an eye on you.
Trey: Uh...okay. Anyway, what do you need?
Radovan: Alright, there's this sh*t that'll cost me my job-
Trey: Cost you your job? Wouldn't releasing murderers and scam artists cost you your job-
Radovan: Yea, but that isn't the point...the unions are getting involved, and of my men did some things that were...say, worth jail time...for me.
Trey: Okay, what is it-
Radovan:No, no, no, no, no. Can't say, but here's what I need you to do. Some of the coroner's men is transporting a haul of bodies-
Trey: A f*cking haul? How big?
Radovan: About a truck load-
Trey: Holy sh*t, what did your men do!?
Radovan: Let's just say, conditions weren't clear, and shots were fired...into a subway car.
Trey laughs

Trey: You're f*cked then, buddy!
Radovan: Hey, I'm not f*cked, you're f*cked if you don't do this. Anyway, the coroner is out by the Highlands metro station. Follow him until he stops his ambulance , steal it, and dump it into the Potomac.
Trey: Wouldn't they suspect something if I just went up to them and stole an ambulance?
Radovan: They'll think it's just gang violence, nothing special. Anyway, time's wasting, so get to it! When you're done, meet me at the central station.
Radovan lights a cigarette and smoke in the hallway as Trey walks out of the building

The player gains control of Trey. The player is instructed to drive to the Monroe Highlands metro station & steal the coroner's ambulance, getting 3 wanted level stars

The player steals the ambulance. The player is then instructed to drive the ambulance into the river

The player drives the ambulance into the river. The player is then instructed to lose the police

The player looses the police

Mission Passed

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:33 PM Edited by universetwisters, 17 March 2012 - 06:59 PM.

Grand Theft Auto: Monroe C.D. Mission 25:

Wheels Of Steel

During free roam after completing "Police Brutality", Trey will get a phone call from an unknown caller

Trey: Hello?
Rhys: This Trey?
Trey: Uh...yea. Who's this?
Rhys: This is Rhys Drwg, with the Celtic Crosses MC-
Trey: That Celtic Biker gang?
Rhys: No, the fish hatchery.
Trey: Ha.
Rhys: But seriously, I heard through the grapevine that you hate the Los Pendejos, like...bad.
Trey: Yea, it's like they're ganging up on me and killing everybody around me.
Rhys: Yea...yea. Anyway, we need some help taking them out, and I heard that you know your way around this chaste city's nightlife, right?
Trey: I'd say so, yea.
Rhys: Great. Meet us at our clubhouse over in Franklin, we can talk further there.
Trey: Hold up, what's in it for me?
Rhys: Well...you'll be handsomely rewarded.
Trey: Alright, I'll stop by.
Trey hangs up. The mission "Wheels Of Steel" is now available at the Celtic Crosses clubhouse in Franklin

The player activates the mission & a cutscene occurs

Trey walks into the clubhouse and looks around. He takes a seat at the bar as the bartender walks over to him

Bartender: Uh...what're you doing here?
Trey: I'm waiting for someone-
Bartender: Yea, you just walk in off the streets? This is a "members "club, and if you ain't a member, then f*ck off-
Suddenly, Rhys walks up and sits down next to Trey

Rhys: Hey, Evan, go easy on him, I wanted to talk to him.
The bartender shrugs & walks away. Rhys looks over at Trey

Rhys: You Trey?
Trey: Yea-
Rhys grabs Trey by the jaw and moves his head while Rhys looks closer at Trey's face

Trey: Hey, woah, woah...what the f*ck is this?
Rhys: You're not a Jew...are you?
Trey: What-
Rhys: Your nose man, it's a f*cking Jew nose, you a Jew?
Trey: No man, I'm f*cking Dutch!
Rhys: Oh...*Rhys lets go of Trey* Okay. So...Will told me that he knows you.
Trey: Will Bauer?
Rhys: Yep. Talked to him on the phone last night, he's in the hospital. Last time I saw him in person, he was being chased out of the damn inaguration with nothing but the clothes on his back & an East German flag.
Trey: *Laughs* Typical Will.
Rhys: Anyway, as far as you helping us out with that spic street gang goes, you gotta prove yourself before you can roll with us-
Trey: But...you called me and asked for me to come.
Rhys: That's right, and I hope you can prove yourself to be as good as the rest of us. How good are you on a bike?
Trey: Pretty good, I guess. All you gotta do is keep your balance and lean to steer.
Rhys: Exactly. Now come on, let's race.
Rhys gets up from the bar & walks out the door. Trey follows behind him

The player gains control of Trey. The player spawns outside of the biker bar with three bikes parked outside: an Shileleagh, a Freeway, and a Capercaile. The player is instructed to get on one of the bikes and drive to the starting line for the race, which is down the street from the clubhouse

The player arrives at the starting line. The player is then instructed to complete the race & beat the other racers to the finish line

The player wins the race. Upon finishing the race, a short cut scene will occur

Rhys walks up to Trey, who is sitting in his bike

Rhys: Well Trey, you did me proud, you beat some of my best racers. What's your secret?
Trey: Twenty-two years of video gaming.
Rhys: *Laughs* I thought you'd say that. Meet me and the guys back at the house, we can talk more from there.
Rhys walks away

Mission Passed

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:55 PM Edited by universetwisters, 17 March 2012 - 07:00 PM.

Grand Theft Auto: Monroe C.D. Mission 26:

Bash The Bistro

Trey walks up to the Celtic Cross's clubhouse and finds Rhys & a group of other members sitting on their bikes, parked outside

Rhys: Trey, been waiting for you.
Trey: Yea, well...
Rhys: It's cool man, just hop on a bike and follow us.

The player gains control of Trey. The player is instructed to get on either a Freeway, Shillelagh, or a Capercaile, which are parked outside

The player gets on a motorcycle as Rhys & his gang drives away. The player is instructed to follow Rhys to a Bistro in San Pablo

The player arrives at the bistro with Rhys & the gang. Rhys & the gang get off their bikes & storm into the bistro, where they begin to shoot at a large group of Los Pendejos gang members. The player is instructed to join them in their fight

Rhys: Trey, good thing you aren't scared to use a gun, yea?
Trey:Yea, but why are we shooting this joint up?
Rhys: Because, the Mexicans have a stake in this bistro-
Trey: What, do they mop the floors and cook?
Rhys: Nope. They push drugs out of here, and that's their main source of income. Kill any of them that moves!

They kill all the Los Pendejos members. Suddenly, a few of them exit through the back

Rhys: sh*t, they're going out the back! Get on your bikes, we gotta get them! Trey, take this Sawn-Off shotgun!

Rhys hands Trey a sawn-off shotgun as Rhys & the other bikers run out to their bikes & chase after the Los Pendejos, who are escaping in a fleet of Voodoos. The player is instructed to join them

Rhys: Whoever's still alive, meet back up at the clubhouse!

The player kills the Los Pendejos

Mission Passed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users