is it possible for a leone to

7 replies to this topic
shrode
  • shrode

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 December 2011 - 03:06 PM

to carry other gun instead of pistol?

because im sick seeing them owned by colombian everytime i bring them to their enemys turf.

buzbegone
  • buzbegone

• Members

Posted 23 December 2011 - 03:23 PM

You could go into the game's files and edit through that but LCS/VCS modding is impossible without custom firmware (on the PSP) or a modchip (for the PS2) and even if you do have one of these, it's still pretty hard to edit your game successfully.

shrode
  • shrode

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 December 2011 - 06:34 PM

QUOTE (buzbegone @ Friday, Dec 23 2011, 15:23)
You could go into the game's files and edit through that but LCS/VCS modding is impossible without custom firmware (on the PSP) or a modchip (for the PS2) and even if you do have one of these, it's still pretty hard to edit your game successfully.

does that thing work with umd?

buzbegone
  • buzbegone

• Members

Posted 26 December 2011 - 12:59 AM

QUOTE (shrode @ Monday, Dec 26 2011, 02:34)
QUOTE (buzbegone @ Friday, Dec 23 2011, 15:23)

does that thing work with umd?

No, you can't edit a UMD.
The best thing you could do is get custom firmware, rip your game off the UMD and edit it on the PC. Then you can put the edited game onto your memory stick.

But there is no UMD modding.

TheNathanNS
  • TheNathanNS

GTA V: San Andreas.

• Members

Posted 26 December 2011 - 12:52 PM

You mean like GTA SA where Grove carry SMG's? I don't thinkk so on LCS. I think the Leones are stuck with pistols. confused.gif

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 26 December 2011 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE (TheNathanNS @ Monday, Dec 26 2011, 07:52)
You mean like GTA SA where Grove carry SMG's? I don't thinkk so on LCS. I think the Leones are stuck with pistols. confused.gif

The ONLY way Leones can carry different weapons is in GTA III, and that is after a certain mission-they start packing ingrams and shotguns...But in LCS it is not possible, as you cannot mod a console like you can on PC... tounge2.gif

ToniForelli
  • ToniForelli

Tap Tap Tap! *Troll food*. Umad?

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 December 2011 - 06:09 PM

QUOTE (radioman @ Monday, Dec 26 2011, 17:48)
The ONLY way Leones can carry different weapons is in GTA III, and that is after a certain mission-they start packing ingrams and shotguns...But in LCS it is not possible, as you cannot mod a console like you can on PC... tounge2.gif

I think you can make them wield other weapons, but i think it is hardcoded. I heard a rumor that you can somehow get UMD files, but i don't remember where i read it. It was 6 months ago.

buzbegone
  • buzbegone

• Members

Posted 27 December 2011 - 01:47 AM

QUOTE (ToniForelli @ Tuesday, Dec 27 2011, 02:09)
QUOTE (radioman @ Monday, Dec 26 2011, 17:48)

I think you can make them wield other weapons, but i think it is hardcoded. I heard a rumor that you can somehow get UMD files, but i don't remember where i read it. It was 6 months ago.

If you actually read my post, you'll find it's really easy to get UMD files with the right tools.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users