Photo

Hostile Hostages

2 replies to this topic
Jasper Petrol
  • Jasper Petrol

Xin Lỗi

• Members

Posted 22 December 2011 - 10:34 PM

This is just something quite silly to do when you are a bit bored. [Messing about with the AI]

Hang about in a busy place, and wait until there is a taxi and cop car close together in the traffic. Kick the taxi and the driver will (in most cases) get out and punch you. Allow this to happen in view of the cops. Most times they will arrest the aggressive taxi driver (sometimes they shoot him or he runs away screaming). Wait until the cops have put the angry taxi driver in the cop car and then steal it. You should be able to get away with your hostile hostage in the back. (be quick or he will leap out)

Lose your wanted level, drive carefully and don't stop or the hostage will get out. Drive to a police station where there are cops standing outside. Park the cop car close to the police. The taxi driver will get out, drag you out of the car and punch you. The cops will re-arrest the taxi driver and put him in the back of the same police car. A cop will get in the car, but because you arrived in it, you can now steal it back (from the cops) which usually includes giving the cop a bit of slap in the face as you haul him out.

It doesn't achieve anything...I just think its funny that you can take a stolen police from a cop, with a hostile hostage in the back and not
even get a wanted level.

CrowBarZ
  • CrowBarZ

Storm Mancini

• Members

Posted 22 December 2011 - 10:42 PM

I will be sure to try that sometime. Sounds fun. I would take the hostage to the police station in algonquin with the annihlator and let him chase me to the top floor and then let him get arrested... then escape with their annihlator.

Karjerker
  • Karjerker

Let's Be Bad Guys

• Members

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:18 AM Edited by Karjerker, 28 December 2011 - 01:44 AM.

Even more fun, wait until a cop arrests a perp and then after the perp has calmly climbed into the back of the patrol car, hi-jack it ... oh the fun that ensures! In most cases, the moment you stop, and assuming you no longer have a cop tail, the perp will climb out and either assault you if you are standing by the car, or actually pull you out of it and then attack you. Sometimes they even beat you and then steal the patrol car and drive off! Even more fun in fact is 'executing' them with the car door as they climb out to smash your brains in. To do this, stop, wait for them to climb out and as they are doing so, reverse the car hard so they are trapped between the door and the bodywork and dragged under the vehicle. Gallons of gore and lots of fun and sometimes they even pay out. Enormous Fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users