Saab is dead :'(

62 replies to this topic
Outcast
  • Outcast

Scorps4Lyfe

• The Connection
  • Taiwan

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:04 PM

QUOTE (jaysteels @ Wednesday, Apr 11 2012, 16:13)
QUOTE (Outcast @ Wednesday, Apr 11 2012, 00:44)
QUOTE (visionist @ Tuesday, Mar 20 2012, 17:49)
Difference between Night Panel mode and normal:

user posted image

I know having a Night Panel mode is not much more than a gimmick but being a massive aviation fan it really appeals to me.

Hey Outcast, how come you diven't import? If I understand correctly you DO have the resources?

The total cost of importing a new 9-5 just isn't worth it.

Import tax alone is about 47%. Add the cost of registration, shipping and insurance (and a whole bunch of bureaucratic sh*t) and you end up driving a 75,000 Saab.

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

u in da mood?

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Norway

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:53 PM

QUOTE (Outcast @ Wednesday, Apr 11 2012, 22:04)
QUOTE (jaysteels @ Wednesday, Apr 11 2012, 16:13)
QUOTE (Outcast @ Wednesday, Apr 11 2012, 00:44)
QUOTE (visionist @ Tuesday, Mar 20 2012, 17:49)
Difference between Night Panel mode and normal:

user posted image

I know having a Night Panel mode is not much more than a gimmick but being a massive aviation fan it really appeals to me.

Hey Outcast, how come you diven't import? If I understand correctly you DO have the resources?

The total cost of importing a new 9-5 just isn't worth it.

Import tax alone is about 47%. Add the cost of registration, shipping and insurance (and a whole bunch of bureaucratic sh*t) and you end up driving a 75,000 Saab.

Don't you have a place in London too? or am I under a complete misapprehension? tounge.gif

Outcast
  • Outcast

Scorps4Lyfe

• The Connection
  • Taiwan

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:06 PM Edited by Outcast, 13 April 2012 - 11:10 PM.

I do have a place in London. I just dont drive in London because I don't want to pay the exorbitant amounts requested by insurance companies. Also driving in London is pretty pointless much like driving in NYC.

What I'm waiting for right now is the legislation which will allow RoC (Taiwan) registered vehicles to have dual plates (Taiwan and China) so I can just take the ferry from Taiwan to China. Right now the system is in place for Hong Kong and Macau registered vehicles wishing to drive on the Mainland (China).

I'm gonna stop there before we get into the intricacies of the Cross-Strait relationship, I'm sure Sivispacem would be quite interested though. lol.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users