Photo

Why i cnnt go to 2nd island?

8 replies to this topic
Restub37
  • Restub37

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 December 2011 - 01:56 PM

i cnnt go to the s=2nd island while i'm doing the "From Zero To Hero" ?

Restub37
  • Restub37

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 December 2011 - 02:36 PM

why when i go to the second island...then when the photo of "Welcome to Vice City" disappear...there is a "Loading..." word there for hours and hours....is that mean i cnnt go there?

Canadian Scrotum
  • Canadian Scrotum

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:37 PM

That has to be a bug. It might be you disk's status too. Is it sratched or a little bit 'dirty'? If so, maybe you should clean it up a little bit. If it is sratched, maybe it's time for you to get a new one?

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 21 December 2011 - 04:35 AM

Id hate to scare you but this could also be a sign that your PSP's (if thats what your playing on) UMD drive is about to break. The UMD drives don't last long, and thats why Sony is using cartrages on the PS Vita. Anyways usally GTA LCS and GTA VCS will stop loading when this happens. Eather the map will be invisable or the endless loading screen your experiancing. To conferm that its not your UMD drive, see how other games play, or even download a save off the internet and put it on your PSP and see if you can go to the other island well outside the mission.

Restub37
  • Restub37

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 December 2011 - 06:48 AM

QUOTE (nkjellman @ Wednesday, Dec 21 2011, 04:35)
Id hate to scare you but this could also be a sign that your PSP's (if thats what your playing on) UMD drive is about to break. The UMD drives don't last long, and thats why Sony is using cartrages on the PS Vita. Anyways usally GTA LCS and GTA VCS will stop loading when this happens. Eather the map will be invisable or the endless loading screen your experiancing. To conferm that its not your UMD drive, see how other games play, or even download a save off the internet and put it on your PSP and see if you can go to the other island well outside the mission.

i use ps2

Restub37
  • Restub37

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 December 2011 - 06:58 AM

QUOTE (Secronom President @ Tuesday, Dec 20 2011, 17:37)
That has to be a bug. It might be you disk's status too. Is it sratched or a little bit 'dirty'? If so, maybe you should clean it up a little bit. If it is sratched, maybe it's time for you to get a new one?

i use ps2....then if i buy new one...the memory card will not effected by the new one right? cuz its just new dice and not new memory card, so i dont need to restart the game?

ccrogers15
  • ccrogers15

REQUESTED BAN

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE (nkjellman @ Wednesday, Dec 21 2011, 04:35)

Lol what? I still have a launch PSP... And 2 random ones floating around with no issues.

Nukey Shay
  • Nukey Shay

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:53 PM

QUOTE (Restub37 @ Sunday, Dec 25 2011, 06:58)
i use ps2....then if i buy new one...the memory card will not effected by the new one right? cuz its just new dice and not new memory card, so i dont need to restart the game?

There is only 1 version of the game for PS2 (unlike VC or SA which both have multiple versions). So a new disc of the game should be compatable with your existing save data.

MrDanceWithLance
  • MrDanceWithLance

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:05 AM

Either it is a gaming bug, overuse of mods and trainers, or a mucked up disk. Here is how to solve each individual problem:

Check the disk for any irregualrities. If it is dirty, give it a clean, and play it again. If it is still defective, you should get a new one. If the disk is scratched, you need to get a new disk.

However, if the disk is perfectly fine, than it is most likely a gaming bug, or overuse of mods and trainers. In that case, you need to restart the whole game, as overuse of mods and trainers cam muck up your game, and introduce gaming bugs and glitches, ot it can cause it to crash.

However, if the disk is perfectly fine, and you didn't use any mods or trainers, then that means that there is something wrong with your PS2, and you need to get it replaced.

I hope this helped to solve your problem.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users