Missing Hidden Packages and Stunt Jumps

5 replies to this topic
xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:09 PM

Hey, before I explain my problem, allow me to introduce myself. I'm new to these forums and I'm a huge GTA fan. I've been playing the series for a long time and I love every game.

Recently, I've started trying to complete each game 100%. I started with GTA III obviously, and things haven't been going all well. For starters, some of the rampages were so hard (gang hostility, nuff said) that I had to use cheats which is something I don't normally resort to. Then there is a problem with collecting all the hidden packages and stunt jumps. For each one, I have just ONE missing. I can't simply understand as I followed instructional videos carefully and even double-checked locations. I'm very positive that I completed all the stunt jumps, but I only have 19 out of 20, as well as 99 out of 100 hidden packages. I thankfully managed to complete a load of other stuff such as the main story, emergency side-missions, checkpoint races and RC Toyz.

What should I do about this? Should I just forget about it and get the other stuff done, should I keep on looking, or should I try to find another way around it? I own the PlayStation 2 version by the way.

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Gangsta

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 December 2011 - 10:21 PM

Just keep looking again, you must eventually find the missing hidden package. Use different guides. As for the stunt jump, you should use a fast car (Infernus, Yakuza Stinger, Cheetah, Banshee), and double check each of the stunt jump. There are good videos showing them on YouTube. I know it will take a long time, and I don't even know if it's worth it, because there aren't any rewards for 100%.

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 December 2011 - 01:41 PM Edited by Gst0395, 21 December 2011 - 12:32 AM.

QUOTE (MrMateczko @ Monday, Dec 19 2011, 22:21)
Just keep looking again, you must eventually find the missing hidden package. Use different guides. As for the stunt jump, you should use a fast car (Infernus, Yakuza Stinger, Cheetah, Banshee), and double check each of the stunt jump. There are good videos showing them on YouTube. I know it will take a long time, and I don't even know if it's worth it, because there aren't any rewards for 100%.

Well I'm currently using a different guide to re-check the hidden package locations, and crossing them off one at a time using a map. I'll try doing the stunt jumps again in the future. And yes, I heard that there are no rewards for 100%, but I thought I might as well get it done since I'm doing the other games. Thanks for the advice anyway.

Just a question about doing the stunt jumps, is there one out of the four sports cars which is the fastest, or are they all the same speed?

EDIT: I'll keep you updated if I have any luck with the situation. As of now I'm currently doing the Import/Export mission and trying to find the missing Hidden Package. I've also started trying 100% for Vice City.

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 December 2011 - 03:50 PM

To any mods reading this, you can lock this topic up now. With luck I managed to complete the last stunt jump on the roof of the parking lot in Newport and found the last Hidden Package behind the Turtle Head factory in Pike Creek. All I have to do now is get a few more vehicles for the Import/Export side mission.

Shou
  • Shou

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Signature 2013
    Best Signature 2012

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:00 AM

@Gst0395

Just a tip, this thread has no more area mods so just pm a Global Mod/Admin if you want to lock topics in the III section. icon14.gif

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

QUOTE (shoumic @ Thursday, Dec 13 2012, 06:00)
@Gst0395

Just a tip, this thread has no more area mods so just pm a Global Mod/Admin if you want to lock topics in the III section. icon14.gif

Didn't know I'd get another post on my very first topic from a year ago, haha. Thanks for the heads up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users