Photo

Battlefield 4

1,759 replies to this topic
CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:23 AM

The new assignments are a pain in the ass. Seriously, I think the play for 10 hours one is glitched too, as I've played like 6 full length games and it has yet to even reach 1 hour yet. wut?

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:59 AM

Ive noticed some of my assignments reset though I still have the weapons.. annoying.

VCRules86
  • VCRules86

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:27 AM

Anybody else completely in love with the new maps? I much prefer CQB over vehicles so they're right up my alley.

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:02 AM

I have mixed feelings about the bf4 maps also does
Anyone know any good 500% servers?
There is just something nice about a long hour war instead of a 20 minute battle. You truly get too appreciate the destruction.

VCRules86
  • VCRules86

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:25 AM

If I see one more person using the Desert Eagle, I'm going to pen a rather strongly worded letter to them advising them to kindly f*ck off.
  • FRAIZER and GunWrath like this

AhmadJ
  • AhmadJ

Prankster

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:50 AM

battlefield 3's multiplayer is 10x better than bf4.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:09 AM

I'm not a big fan of Dragon's Teeth honestly, there's like one map I like but other than that.. seems to me like the maps are more laggy than the rest of 4's maps. Also, those willow trees and sh*t on the map are just f*cking weird and ruin my eyes. Hard to explain what I mean but it's grainy and all bc they tried to make it transparent through the leaves.. either way, seems like FPS drops when they enter the screen. They need removed.

@Solid, dude.. I entered the largest f*cking map of all time the other night and didn't even get to play it because I was trying to join a friend. I entered, all I saw was 3,198 tickets on my team and 3k+ on the other team AND it was on f*cking Metro! I was so disappointed I didn't get to play it because I can only imagine the f*cking score I would have had. My friend said those large servers like that are notorious for crashing though  and you lose all progress.. not sure if true though. But yeah, it seems servers are over way too quick with 64 players.. and the ticket counts should be slowed down too.. If the team owns all flags, the tickets fly by too quickly. I usually have a decent time in 800 ticket servers.. but I wouldn't mind 1000 or 1200 tickets more.

@VC, a f*cking men dude. All you see now is assholes running around with a Deagle rather than using a primary weapon. I've literally been killed by one shot or two by that thing countless times now. I'm f*cking sick of it. 

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:42 PM

I like Dragon's Teeth. Got me 'more interested' in the game again (Chain-Link rocks... more chaotic and tactical gamemode).

Still, shame not alot of new weapons. 417, still want it. More attachements (Short-Dot scopes, angled Red Dot sights, more vertgrip options...).

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:34 AM

Those large servers are where it's at man. Playing them the last two days on Metro and Locker.. then today, I got nearly 4 ranks in one game round of Locker with the Premium Double XP and a 200% Boost on at the same time. It was glorious. Got like 6 Gold Battlepacks to go with it.. sh*t was nice. Though I'm at the point of levels and all where I have pretty much every weapon unlocked now. All pistols unlocked, all Sniper Rifles (except the CS2 or whatever the DTeeth sniper is called) Haven't played DT enough to get it.. all LMG's and sh*t. It's basically all about unlocking dog tags and what not now.

But still loving the game, but it's the kit resets that are pissing me off still.. same for assignment resets. f*cking ridiculous.

• SolidSnails likes this

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:18 AM

500% map's occasionally crash. But its worth it when you truly see the power of the frost bite engine.

one55
  • one55

Nigguh!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 28 July 2014 - 11:53 AM

i haven't played much of any the new maps. i only really play maps from second assault. metro/caspian/firestorm/oman are so much better than all the BF4 ones. 

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 02:46 PM Edited by GunWrath, 28 July 2014 - 02:50 PM.

The more I play DT maps, the more I start to like them.. though I was digging that Chainlink the most, especially when I was going after the assignment.. but I still prefer Second Assault.. but I hope that our last DLC is some BC2 maps man.. I was some BC2 back in my life, remastered.

Anyways, enjoy this quick clip.

You + Buddy + 4Wheeler + go up elevator to roof + Drive off roof = YOLO.. but nah, we were testing to see if it would survive but nope.. myth busted.

http://xboxclips.com...50-5ba77f0e131c

and some Metro rape.. clip ended short for some reason but I ended up getting like 4 more kills before dying.

http://xboxclips.com...74-f0df358c7f2e

• FRAIZER likes this

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 28 July 2014 - 04:41 PM

Metro is such a grindfest. Perfect for racking up kills big time.

I f*cking hate retards who revive you in the middle of a firefight when you're pretty much constantly getting shot at/engaged. it's IMPOSSIBLE to be revived properly then. Selfish score-whoring c*nts.

Also, I had my PC account 'hacked'. I didn't play for a week (a week ago I played for a couple of hours or so then never touched it). I checked my battlelog for battlepacks (premium ones) and to check just in general and notice I was 'active' a couple of hours ago (and 'suddenly' unlocked alot of new stuff... my f*cking K/D and SPM got like uberworse... totally sh*t).

So I checked, tried to sign in on origin and it states I was already signed in somewhere else. Yeah, instantly changed my password. f*cking c*nts.

Have enough games on there to rage like a motherf*cker. Around 250 ish euros (if not more) that's tied to my origin account. (that reminds me... my STEAM account would be even worse...

• Cosmic Gypsy likes this

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:47 AM

Anybody have any good loadouts for the mpx? Im currently running holographic sight, laser/light, stubby grip and a suppressor.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2014 - 07:03 AM Edited by GunWrath, 29 July 2014 - 07:19 AM.

I'd take the suppressor off.. for such a smaller gun, it will seriously take away a good fraction of it's power.

I'm also not very fond of light combos.. not only is it never useful, it gives away your position, thus rendering the need for your suppressor. I'd also go for a red dot instead of a holo as well.. easy target acquisition. Holo can take up your view a good bit.

Up to you though. I've yet to use the MPX yet since unlocking it. Also, I've noticed a weapon that I unlocked not too long ago has been reset/locked again? Is this a common issue in BF4? That weapons from assignments reset too? If so, wtf. In my battlelog it still shows the assignment as complete, though in game, I can't select the weapon.. (I've even used it on acouple occasions) so wtf.

Here is battlelog:

490cdaca508cec886f78b7f4de7736a9.png

and here's a screen from in game

b3c7017bf419694dffc8fa12cbcf39f2.png

You'll notice the L85A2 is not highlighted.. I'm severely pissed at this. I've even used this rifle on acouple occasions. :v: Anyways, I just went to my loadouts in Battlelog and it is still 'unlocked' there and I loaded it and saved load out. Going to jump on BF4 real quick to see if it brought it back or not. I'll edit if it worked or not.

-E

Didn't work.

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 July 2014 - 07:08 AM

Ah thats the set up i use in defuse. Decent zoom, barely any recoil and a beast at cqc And i havent had any assignments reset so far. Have you Tried turning battlefield off and on.?

J-B
  • J-B

Two Faced

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:02 PM

Would you guys say the DLC is a necessity to enjoy this game ? I'm still building up my Xbone game collection, and $50 is pretty much an entire game.

one55
  • one55

Nigguh!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:34 PM Edited by one55, 29 July 2014 - 02:38 PM.

Would you guys say the DLC is a necessity to enjoy this game ? I'm still building up my Xbone game collection, and $50 is pretty much an entire game.

Not really, no. You can enjoy it without all the DLC. 

All the DLC's really give you are new maps, game modes, assignments and therefore new things like weapons, gadgets, dogtags etc. So, basically, the DLC just really gives you more of what you've already got in the base game. If you're just playing the game casually like myself then you'll be fine with the base game. If you're planning on putting hundreds of hours into it and unlocking everything then get the DLC. 

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:53 PM Edited by GunWrath, 29 July 2014 - 05:54 PM.

Yeah, depends on what type of BF player you are. Though even casual, the DLC can be worth it and there are maps out there that are a trillion times better than BF4 maps. Also, if you just play BF4 maps, you will eventually get sick of them and perhaps get bored of BF. I would suggest just playing BF4 for a bit and if you really like it, then move on up. If you decide to buy just one map pack rather than the entire Premium, get Second Assault. It's insane!

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:23 PM

Yeah. Second assault is by far the best dlc
  • one55 likes this

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Cyclop 9
  • None

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:57 AM

Really annoying about the assignments resetting.

However once you obtain them, then they save, but the assignment still wants to reset but you keep the unlocks.

It pisses me off as they never say if they are in a round or not ingame. The 10 kill streak one is a bitch, as I got it the other day, however I wasn't on a second assault map to land on top of the tower, so It didnt save.

Such a pain in the ass.

The kit reset issue I had I managed to fix it, apparently if you want your kits to save you have to go into the options and change something to make it hard save.

FRAIZER
  • FRAIZER

Made in the '80s

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:59 AM

The kit reset issue I had I managed to fix it, apparently if you want your kits to save you have to go into the options and change something to make it hard save.

Yeah, I mentioned that a couple pages back, but I think it was near the bottom of the page. If you change your sensitivity by 1 it ask you if you want to save, when it does it saves your loadout too.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:59 PM

I've tried the options trick but it still resets for me. 

FRAIZER
  • FRAIZER

Made in the '80s

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:16 PM

Do you also use the battlelog app? If so, that could be the problem, I change my loadout in game when in a match, since it's not an option in the main menu, ridiculous really. Anyway, after I change it during the match, I pause it and change the sensitivity, and it works every time.

I have noticed when I change the load out on battlelog and it sends it to the game it totally screws crap up.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:19 PM Edited by GunWrath, 30 July 2014 - 01:19 PM.

I haven't used battlelog for my loadout in awhile. I noticed that that's when all this sh*t started to happen is when I started using Battlelog with 4. When I first got 4 on One, I didn't use battlelog and none of my sh*t reset, then I moved to BL to change some sh*t out of boredom and here we are now.

I'll try the options thing again.. if it doesn't work, I just f*cking give up. EA won't give a f*cking answer, noone has a solution.. it's been too far into release of this game for it not to be addressed.. so f*ck 'em.

FRAIZER
  • FRAIZER

Made in the '80s

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:28 PM

Yeah, battlelog was a terrible idea. I would be fine with it if it just showed stats and progress. It was totally unnecessary to omit the loadout change from the My Soldier option, and i have hated that ever since I got 4. When i realized battlelog was screwing stuff up, i hated it even more. LOL! 

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:32 PM

But I agree, they need the loadout in the menu not just in-game menu. Ridiculous that you have to join a game to play around with your set ups. BF3 was so great because you could access your loadouts before jumping into multiplayer. Also, they need a f*cking Assignments tab in game too.. tired of doing half an assignment to go 'Oh sh*t, what else was it I needed to do?' .. sh*t man, let us see our progress or some sh*t. So I normally have to pull up battlelog on my laptop while gaming just to stay in tune with my assignments.

FRAIZER
  • FRAIZER

Made in the '80s

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:46 PM

I knew you were agreeing, I was saying it was a terrible idea on their part. The way they implemented it was just bad.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:02 PM

Yeah, not sure wtf they were thinking. Plus they tried to include battlelog in game and it's such a clusterf*ck. Not only is it buggy but it has the clarity of N64.

• FRAIZER likes this

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Cyclop 9
  • None

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:36 PM

f*ck yes, finally got the game dvr and upload studio working.

http://www.xboxclips...71-3244b18fb480

• MyMothersMySister and GunWrath like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users