2,025 replies to this topic
Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:43 PM

The G3 please. And I don't give a f*ck about realism and sh*t, but I want my AK.

• Daz likes this

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Cyclop 9
  • None
  • Best Poster [Gaming] 2015
    Best Poster [Gaming] 2014

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:01 AM

It kind of pisses me off that every Battlefield game and all modern games these days (since BF2, and not including the Vietnam DLC for BC2) don't include a basic AK/AKM of some sort. There is pure beauty and awesomeness in a gun like that. I can't stand all the rails and sh*te they put on them these days. Probably because then you can't put all these stupid useless attachments on the thing like the other guns, but at least have a skin color option or have one that has good stats but you can't put anything on it other than an extended mag. One reason I liked the RPK-74 they shoved in, despite it being just an RPK.

I totally agree with FullMetal on the kit specific weapons.

It is really annoying because really a carbine and an assault rifle are barely any different from eachother, it is just the barrel length or overall length being smaller than the largest version of itself. So the M416 can have both a carbine and a full length version, however there is only one and it is in the assault rifle class.

They really should have just made the LMG and sniper rifles as kit specific as FullMetal said. But really, I still miss the Bad Company 2 style of having the ammo bags on the assault kit. Because I always want my infinite ammo. And I feel that DMR's would have been better as exclusives to either assault and sniper kits. With SMGS available for all as well (except sniper kits, because you shouldn't be an unhelpful sniper unless you are going to actively snipe well) Shotguns for all kits as well except sniper kits. I know people want to level their sniper kits up but honestly, learn to play the kit or just don't play it. It kind of pisses me off people playing as sniper and using other weapons.

Anyway rant over. At least we can edit both kit loadouts instead of just one as before. But I would really love to see most equipment being able to be used on any kit. And kits only really being specific on that one true goal. Such as Assault or Support having either ammo or medical equipment, engineer as having repairing abilities, and snipers for having sniper rifles and reconassance based equipment.

I would really love to see at the very least, C4 on any kit. My perfect setup of all time was in BC2 where having the G3 took away the grenade launcher and gave you C4. That combined with ammo bags was the best kit ever for me. I always really dislike the character models for support kits.

So I would love to play as assault again but instead having the ammo icon over my head, and having the equipment judge you on what kit you are, not a preset already existing in the game.

Or how about just let me choose what my f*cking soldier looks like ingame.

• FullMetal likes this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Want me to cut you up and sell your organs?

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:17 AM

With SMGS available for all as well (except sniper kits, because you shouldn't be an unhelpful sniper unless you are going to actively snipe well) Shotguns for all kits as well except sniper kits. I know people want to level their sniper kits up but honestly, learn to play the kit or just don't play it. It kind of pisses me off people playing as sniper and using other weapons.

The correct term is Recon. What's wrong with using SMGs/Shotguns as a recon? What's wrong with going behind enemy lines, setting up spawn beacons, throwing motion balls/placing T-UGS and doing stealth kills with silenced SMGs? Far better than laying down in one position sniping.

On a side note: I always liked using the G3 with the Medic class in BC2, preferably the Russian Medic with his Red/Spetsnaz Green Beret :D

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Cyclop 9
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:21 AM

With SMGS available for all as well (except sniper kits, because you shouldn't be an unhelpful sniper unless you are going to actively snipe well) Shotguns for all kits as well except sniper kits. I know people want to level their sniper kits up but honestly, learn to play the kit or just don't play it. It kind of pisses me off people playing as sniper and using other weapons.

The correct term is Recon. What's wrong with using SMGs/Shotguns as a recon? What's wrong with going behind enemy lines, setting up spawn beacons, throwing motion balls/placing T-UGS and doing stealth kills with silenced SMGs? Far better than laying down in one position sniping.

On a side note: I always liked using the G3 with the Medic class in BC2, preferably the Russian Medic with his Red/Spetsnaz Green Beret :D

The tugs, just like almost any other equipment item should be usable on any kit. And to that effect you may as well be on an assault kit and helping as well by giving ammo or first aid. It is slightly different now as there are some better options for the sniper class (I don't give a sh*t what it is called, it is the kit with sniper rifles), but still I always have contempt for players in a squad and they are all f*cking snipers running around with auto shotties. I love the help from the tugs, but other than that I hate anything else a sniper kit user brings to the battlefield.

I personally can't stand not having ammo bags with me, especially now where we can't have double ammo to start with and depending on the weapon it can dry up real f*cking fast. So with some of those SMGS in the engineer kit you almost need a steady supply of ammo or else you aint got no chance. Maybe I just end up alive longer but still, I shouldn't have my ammo capacity capped off.

Also I hated the support kit characters in BC2, worst was the mustache prick, and I never know why they always have to have a f*cking giant bag, that f*cks me right off as well. I hated the beret wearing c*nts as well.

I just want to be the BC2 assault kit (in terms of looks) at all times, it annoys me that I cant customize how I want to look other than camo. (Which makes no f*cking sense, and it never saves)

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

You Sir, Do Not Praise The Sun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:10 PM

I'm always wanting to use the med pack all the time now. Its like I'm so use to having a med pack beside me that its hard for me to use anything else. I think its because when I'm under fire I just throw a Med Pack down take a little cover and I always recover quickly. Its almost like cheating in a way. The Ammo Box is my second choice. If I could only have that thing using an Assult Riffle, that would be king. I do like LMG's though. The M249 is a beast in Rush or CTF, Conquest is too spread out for me to use LMG's though. I think the game mode has alot to do with which weapon I use and when. I have been starting using vehicles alot too. I never was really good at any of them, but I starting getting into the Attack Boats alot. I'm actually flying alot now too. I started using those Boast Packs alot and the upgrades are coming in like crazy. I really like how you can be just riding on the boat and you can repair it for upgrades and the same with heli's. This helps me out alot.

Johan
  • Johan

Free The Future

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:44 PM

Daz if I may ask, what console are you playing the game on? 

Kaj.
  • Kaj.

Shift Happens.

• The Connection

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:00 PM

If any of you lot have BF4 on PS4 add me up. I've nobody to team up with since all my friends are poor, financially responsible, or bought a goddamn XB1. PSN ID is KiloAlphaJuliet

Mista J
  • Mista J

I can't wait to show you my toys...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:40 PM

The giant shark has been found!
http://kotaku.com/ba...odon-1558239625

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Cyclop 9
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:50 PM

If any of you lot have BF4 on PS4 add me up. I've nobody to team up with since all my friends are poor, financially responsible, or bought a goddamn XB1. PSN ID is KiloAlphaJuliet

Oh so that is where you are, I am all alone left on 360. :angry:

Jesus christ.

At first I was going to brush that off as an april fools but if that video is fake, there are some motherf*cking talented people out there.

Kaj.
  • Kaj.

Shift Happens.

• The Connection

Posted 04 April 2014 - 07:40 PM

Oh so that is where you are, I am all alone left on 360. :angry:

Jesus christ.

At first I was going to brush that off as an april fools but if that video is fake, there are some motherf*cking talented people out there.

Haha sorry man, had to jump ship to the Playstation. I find the controllers more comfortable and the Playstation exclusives are generally better buys than the Xbox exclusives.

You could always come over to the dark side...

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 05 April 2014 - 07:10 AM

Holy f*ck. That sh*t... is f*cking awesome!

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Cyclop 9
  • None

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:57 AM

Seems like there is now or is going to be a rent-a-server update.

Hopefully now we can find some servers that only play the f*cking decent non-crashing maps.

As well as others like Metro 24/7 even though that was a bit sh*t in BF3, it would at least give me more chance of getting the destruction 2.0 kill I need for the achievement.

Hopefully we get some more details on the next DLC, as I am sick of what we have now already.

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 01 May 2014 - 07:17 AM

Guess Naval Strike didn't hold out that much for you, huh?

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Cyclop 9
  • None

Posted 01 May 2014 - 12:10 PM

It was good, and better than all the other dlc packs, but seeing as everyone is a prick and flaked out on me, I now play it alone. Which gets boring pretty fast.

Hopefully if people have custom servers now I can get some enjoyment out of maps I never get to play. Metro is enjoyable again but I can't stand the rotation because Caspian is just utter terrible.

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 01 May 2014 - 12:28 PM

Yeah, I feel you. I always considered BF4 to be a better game when played with friends. I'm just still waiting for the net-code to be solved, gets on my nerves.

VCRules86
  • VCRules86

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:31 PM

Has anyone had issues with lag the last couple of days? I've tried to play on a few occasions but all the joinable servers just have 1 connection bar and when I get into a game it's laggy as hell.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:47 PM

Has anyone had issues with lag the last couple of days? I've tried to play on a few occasions but all the joinable servers just have 1 connection bar and when I get into a game it's laggy as hell.

I get this problem a lot. Usually everything seems fine, i get a list of 4-5 bar signal games, then in a random game i'll loose connection or something, get the server browser back up and every game is all of a sudden 1 bar or 2 at best... Piss take.

RassO
  • RassO

Days Of Future Past

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2014 - 05:47 AM

If there's anyone that wants to play BF4 on PS4 add me-
Nick_gotswade34 none of my friends have this game which sucks-_-

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 10 May 2014 - 12:27 AM Edited by iNero, 10 May 2014 - 12:28 AM.

Ladies and Gentleman, the Desert Eagle:

BnOpJhjCIAAgHj0.jpg

BnOpyzKIEAA5YH6.jpg

BnOpPW7CYAAjSrt.jpg

Other new Weapons are:

Bulldog

pWcvhJJ.jpg

SIG MPX

SIG_MPX_SMG.jpg

CS5

15g2x44.jpg

Unica 6

Mateba454.jpg

EOD BOTs with mini gun/launcher

But remember, they are out of the game files and also could be old implementations. ( Although, since the Deagle and Balistic Shield Pics, it seems even more like the Dragon's Teeth DLC )

http://forum.symthic...ns-and-gadgets/

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:11 AM

f*ck the Desert Eagle... enough legit and awesome pistols/revolvers out there that could be put in. Desert Eagle is a retard pleaser.... seriously. 

The shield could be really cool tho. Even on bigger maps!

• Daz likes this

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 10 May 2014 - 01:16 AM

Desert Eagle is the weapon most people wanted and the first time ever in BF afaik. I dont see the problem there.

• Th3MaN1 likes this

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 May 2014 - 02:05 AM

Totally forgot to post it.

• Daz and Th3MaN1 like this

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Cyclop 9
  • None

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:55 AM

Crazy sh*t man.

I do agree that the Deagle is always just an easy go-to gun that really is a useless gimmick, but done right it is a pretty cool weapon in games like CSS and Hitman 2, but I REALLY dislike the model for it shown in the above video. Not so much the gun itself but the hand placement, I can't stand it when the back of the grip is shown like that. When their right hand is not lined up straight. f*cking hate that, so I might avoid it.

The unica could be cool but it is semi auto so it should fire fastest out of all the revolvers.

But personally I would have much preferred some more oldschool weapons. Imagine a Single Action Army for the pistol and an oldschool bolt action rifle for the sniper kit. A springfield 1903 or mosin-nagant would have been awesome. f*ck it throw in a lever action of some sort.

I mean I love guns and the more the better, but it feels like there is way too much of the same thing. I can't even imagine how a non gun-nut must think when they see this endless list of weapons, it must be a f*cking pain in the ass to keep up with what the f*ck each thing is.

I still want that f*cking G3 though, or an FN FAL. Or a Galil.

OR AN MP5, FFS.

A HK33/53 or a full sized G36 + MG36. HK21e even.

The options are endless, but they constantly include modern futuristic looking trash.

Any idea on the release for this DLC?
  • FullMetal likes this

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 May 2014 - 11:41 AM

Since the MPX is one of the most modern guns currently, we wont see a MP5 any time soon. CoD AW also will have the MPX.

But I dont care since the MPX is very similar.

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Cyclop 9
  • None

Posted 12 May 2014 - 11:48 AM

It really isn't.

I am not asking to bring back all the old Battlefield weapons, for example, nobody needs the sh*tty jackhammer. But I mean come on. The G3, FN FAL and MP5 are some of the most used weapons by militaries and police of all time.

Besides how is battlefield a battlefield game without the G3 or MP5. The G3 was almost considered the weapon of the developers because it was the swedish army's current service rifle at that time.

GIVE IT.

(But they are just going to hold the weapon by the mag well and not the foregrip as usually so I guess it will just piss me off anyway)

It still f*cks me off to this day they are too f*cking lazy to make the soldier's hands in first person actually hold the vertical grips. They did it with most DLC weapons in 3 but nope, all f*cked again.

• FullMetal and Failure like this

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

You Sir, Do Not Praise The Sun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 May 2014 - 12:04 PM

Are these weapons from a new dlc? Ive just been out of the battlefield game for a while and wasn't sure.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 May 2014 - 04:27 PM

It really isn't.

It is.

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 12 May 2014 - 04:46 PM

That's like saying, which you probably would, that the M4 and other CAR-15 models are totally similar to the M416 series from H&K...

Which ISN'T the case.

There are so many types of firearms and they seem to pick the most boring ones (or overused ones). Which is a big shame really.

• Daz likes this

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:01 PM Edited by iNero, 12 May 2014 - 05:02 PM.

That's like saying, which you probably would, that the M4 and other CAR-15 models are totally similar to the M416 series from H&K...

Which ISN'T the case.

There are so many types of firearms and they seem to pick the most boring ones (or overused ones). Which is a big shame really.

Haha what the heck are you talkin about again...

You clearly see the smilarities between the MP5 and MPX. They have similar RoF. Both can shoot 9mm. Have very similar Iron Sights. The most obvious thing is simply the look of it...

And it IS one of the most modern guns. Just watch the video...

You are like the most annoying person on here right now.

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:04 PM Edited by Th3MaN1, 12 May 2014 - 05:07 PM.

Which ISN'T the case.

I agree with you, but seriously, the only Battlefield game that the Desert Eagle was in was Battlefield Play4Free, and that should not even be considered a Battlefield game. I'm also butt-hurt that we didn't get some weapons that deserved to be in the game, but I have to say that for me, the Desert Eagle is a really nice addition. I don't see the point of hating on the gun, especially if it's done correctly. You are not forced to use it, and unless it will be an over-powered gun that will kill you from hundreds of meters or bring you down in one shot, or any other crap, I don't see the reason why you don't like it.

Through I have to agree, these weapons are pure bullsh*t (except the Desert Eagle). I mean seriously, would it be really f*cking hard to put in the MP5? CS:GO has such a nice arsenal, and that, as far as I know, is modern warfare stuff. I cannot understand why this game has some really good hits with some weapons (SIG P226, M1911 etc.) and then royally f*ck up with stuff like this MPX.

And now that Daz has bought up the soldiers holding the weapons in a weird fashion in the game, I have to talk about it too. At first, it didn't bug me. After all, you're not going to spend your game time looking at the way the hands connect with the weapon. But, let me say it again, because Daz bought it up, it spikes my eyes as well. I mean, DICE have been going on saying that Battlefield 4 is realistic and sh*t, and EVEN if in real life, soldiers hold their weapons this way (through I kind of doubt that, I can understand holding it by the magazine but not the f*cking box of the LMG), you just got to sacrifice some things. It seems stupid, period.

It may seem stupid that I'm saying this, but I really don't want all these modern weapons in a modern battlefield. I mean, sure, bring some on board, it would seem stupid to have WWII weapons in such a game. But sometimes, you just got to give the fans what they want. Dat AK wood, the G3, the rapid MP5, and currently, in my case, the shining Desert Eagle.

BTW, I just want to throw this out there, I highly doubt there's much similarities between the MPX and MP5, other than the visuals. May the MPX be better, reliable etc. but unless it's H&K, it can go f*ck itself. Just adding my two cents.

• Daz and FullMetal like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users