Photo

Battlefield 4

1,265 replies to this topic
Whiskey
  • Whiskey

Homie

• The Connection

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:16 PM

Made my own cover, just to keep time til the PS4 conference.

user posted image

hobointheyard
  • hobointheyard

GTAF are a joke now...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:36 AM

Nice cover icon14.gif I'm using that picture as my wallpaper.

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:22 AM

Ok guys... been away all day couldn't follow anything of the live feed. INstantly went on facebook and to the media sites (BFieldo for one) to check out the new footage. Just seen the Naval singleplayer thing (looked awesome but nothing mindblowing) and then I saw the multiplayer/commander gameplay footage.

Everyone who is going to prefer CoD over this one (and f*ck talking about more realistic/simulation games you can't compare the two)... f*ck you all and eat a bowl of dick. Battlefield 4 is going to own this for sure. It's just a goddamn amazing advancement. BF3 was great fun and so f*cking smooth... this just sh*ts all over BF3.

Gunplay looks as snappy yet "realistic feeling".... sounds and just overall atmosphere is super legit... Commander mode looks f*ckING BOSS. They've fleshed it out even more. f*cking awesome... I was f*cking numbstruck and in awe by the multiplayer footage.

Call me a fanboy I don't care... Battlefield is the sh*t.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:23 AM

fullmetal, you're not a fanboy when you're talkin facts mate.

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE (fullmetal @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 01:22)
Ok guys... been away all day couldn't follow anything of the live feed. INstantly went on facebook and to the media sites (BFieldo for one) to check out the new footage. Just seen the Naval singleplayer thing (looked awesome but nothing mindblowing) and then I saw the multiplayer/commander gameplay footage.

Everyone who is going to prefer CoD over this one (and f*ck talking about more realistic/simulation games you can't compare the two)... f*ck you all and eat a bowl of dick. Battlefield 4 is going to own this for sure. It's just a goddamn amazing advancement. BF3 was great fun and so f*cking smooth... this just sh*ts all over BF3.

Gunplay looks as snappy yet "realistic feeling".... sounds and just overall atmosphere is super legit... Commander mode looks f*ckING BOSS. They've fleshed it out even more. f*cking awesome... I was f*cking numbstruck and in awe by the multiplayer footage.

Who needs normal CoD when BF is the better CoD. suicidal.gif

<Yang3
  • <Yang3

☆☆☆☆☆

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:29 AM

QUOTE (gpcguy1 @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 10:38)

Who needs Airstrike when YOU'RE THE AIRSTRIKE?

EmSixTeen
  • EmSixTeen

yer ma's got athlete's foot!

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:23 PM

QUOTE (gpcguy1 @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 02:38)

Who needs to beat a f*cking dead horse?

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:39 PM

So its 64 players but is that only on PC or does that include both next gen consoles?

I would also like to know more details about the X360 version, I doubt that will get 64 players or even any of the skyscraper to play around in.

Why do all the good games come out around the transition period of changing consoles.

I want it NOW and to play with with friends but I also want it on next gen.

f*ckers.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE (Daz @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 14:39)
So its 64 players but is that only on PC or does that include both next gen consoles?

I would also like to know more details about the X360 version, I doubt that will get 64 players or even any of the skyscraper to play around in.

Why do all the good games come out around the transition period of changing consoles.

f*ckers.

60 FPS and 64 Players for Next Gen are confirmed.

Peter moore and BF Twitter said that the SP did run on X1 Spec Dev Kit. This Gameplay was uploaded in 1080p which would mean it also has 1080p.

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

Boss

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:58 PM

QUOTE (gpcguy1 @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 04:38)

Agreed. BF is your new CoD and will be hated by 2015. Enjoy.

GTAction99
  • GTAction99

R*

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:21 PM

My only question:
Is the DAO-12 Returning?

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:53 PM

user posted image

UtricularEwe001
  • UtricularEwe001

I am a Pirate

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:55 PM

I really hope my dream of commanding a warship comes true! biggrin.gif

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE (UtricularEwe001 @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 17:55)
I really hope my dream of commanding a warship comes true! biggrin.gif

Mine too tounge2.gif Always commented that when playing with friends BC2.

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE (Street Mix @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 15:58)
QUOTE (gpcguy1 @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 04:38)

Agreed. BF is your new CoD and will be hated by 2015. Enjoy.

I know alot of real BF fans didn't like how BF3 turned out, BF4 seems the same but they decided to bring back commander. That might change their minds. Hopefully BF will one to day go back to being a teamwork oriented fps, but I don't see it happening.

ACR
  • ACR

Finger f*ck bitches with Freddy Krueger gloves on.

• Members
  • China

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:33 PM

For anyone interested here is link for live stream:

http://www.twitch.tv.....tlefield.com#

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:53 PM

QUOTE (ACR @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 20:33)
For anyone interested here is link for live stream:

http://www.twitch.tv.....tlefield.com#

THX biggrin.gif

fireguy109
  • fireguy109

It's a long way to the top

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:28 AM

That MP trailer was beast, when that Heli showed up in the window my mind was blown. Also awesome was the blowing of that support pillar to make the roadway drop, some strategy there I see. And when that building came down... gonna be pure chaos with 60 players lol.

Seriously though, the other team was terrible in that video. biggrin.gif

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 12 June 2013 - 04:40 AM

QUOTE (gpcguy1 @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 21:19)
I know alot of real BF fans didn't like how BF3 turned out, BF4 seems the same but they decided to bring back commander. That might change their minds. Hopefully BF will one to day go back to being a teamwork oriented fps, but I don't see it happening.

People always need something to bitch and moan about. And you will always have this group of people that call themselves the 'real' and 'hardcore' fans that willl always bash everything new and praise one game as the best game ever made in the genre/franchise (and thus actually not giving any new games a chance anymore to improve upon it).

BF3 was still a game about teamplay... if you play within a squad and within a team tactically and as a team (with mics preferrably) you are bound to win/be an unstoppable force. The problem is on pretty much all (public) servers no one gives a damn about that and people tend to be a bunch of cowards (like in any f*cking FPS these days).

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:38 AM

On yesterdays live stream, the guy mentioned 64 players on console was a tremendous challenge ---> http://youtu.be/jbRf3DwRPD4?t=19m3s

Anyone knows what that means? Actually the RAM and Bandwith should be more than enough and CPU should be able to handle this too. There are way weaker PCs out there who can achieve 64 p
Confuses me a bit

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:05 AM

QUOTE (iNero @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 12:55)
QUOTE (Daz @ Tuesday, Jun 11 2013, 14:39)

f*ckers.

60 FPS and 64 Players for Next Gen are confirmed.

Peter moore and BF Twitter said that the SP did run on X1 Spec Dev Kit. This Gameplay was uploaded in 1080p which would mean it also has 1080p.

No news about specs for current gen?

I want this on launch but I also want 64 player maps. Damnit.

I just saw the trailer, reversals on stabs is what I always wanted, even the ability to just break the stab attack before you get stabbed as I f*cking hate that sh*t. f*ckers getting all personal and c*nty for no reason.

I wish I could choose rifle butt or duke nukem boot to the groin instead of knife.

It is way more satisfying to halo style biff some git off some cliff than stab people.

CryptReaperDorian
  • CryptReaperDorian

Boss

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:06 AM

QUOTE (iNero @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 00:38)
On yesterdays live stream, the guy mentioned 64 players on console was a tremendous challenge ---> http://youtu.be/jbRf3DwRPD4?t=19m3s

Anyone knows what that means? Actually the RAM and Bandwith should be more than enough and CPU should be able to handle this too. There are way weaker PCs out there who can achieve 64 p
Confuses me a bit

I'm sure this new "Levolution" also puts its share of stress on the hardware (not just next generation consoles, but also most modern gaming PCs).

From the E3 showing, I loved it when the ground collapsed underneath the MBT. The skyscraper coming down is also an impressive feat in video game technology. Geo-Mod finally seems to have some competition.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Go eat your mom's ass

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:55 AM

QUOTE (Daz @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 08:05)
I just saw the trailer, reversals on stabs is what I always wanted, even the ability to just break the stab attack before you get stabbed as I f*cking hate that sh*t. f*ckers getting all personal and c*nty for no reason.

But I like stabbing people sad.gif It turned into a bad habit on BC2 tho as I try to stab people face to face.

On topic: The gameplay/trailer were mind blowing! Wonder how much can be done on PS3.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:10 AM

Sniper Gameplay

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

When in doubt don't pull out.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:41 PM

I am so excited for this game! Everything about it screams it's the shooter of the year. I will probably be getting this for the X360.

Hvitdverg
  • Hvitdverg

ExTRAZZ

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:13 PM

BF4 5 hours of Mp

Wow, this is actually really annoying to watch.

ALL THE PLAYERS run past enemies, shoot at teammates. It seems like most of these players have never played a shooter.

UtricularEwe001
  • UtricularEwe001

I am a Pirate

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:19 PM

QUOTE (Hvitdverg @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 14:13)
BF4 5 hours of Mp

ALL THE PLAYERS run past enemies, shoot at teammates. It seems like most of these players have never played a shooter.

I believe that was a bug lol. When i saw multiple footage, most of the players were shooting their own team mates (Two US tanks were shooting each other) and the enemies were standing right next to them. I don't know, If this is a bug or they are really horrible players suicidal.gif

Knife
  • Knife

Tits.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:36 PM

QUOTE (UtricularEwe001 @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 15:19)
BF4 5 hours of Mp

I believe that was a bug lol. When i saw multiple footage, most of the players were shooting their own team mates (Two US tanks were shooting each other) and the enemies were standing right next to them. I don't know, If this is a bug or they are really horrible players suicidal.gif

It's spectator mode so they have one team highlighted red and the other is blue. If you're spectating a red player then their team-mates are the ones with red dots above them. But to confuse things, their squad is green. The game designer was on there discussing the game and even he was confused by it.

Hvitdverg
  • Hvitdverg

ExTRAZZ

• Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:42 PM

QUOTE (Knife @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 14:36)
QUOTE (UtricularEwe001 @ Wednesday, Jun 12 2013, 15:19)
BF4 5 hours of Mp

It's spectator mode so they have one team highlighted red and the other is blue. If you're spectating a red player then their team-mates are the ones with red dots above them. But to confuse things, their squad is green. The game designer was on there discussing the game and even he was confused by it.

ahh, good stuff.

Would have been horrible if these players were that BAD.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:03 PM

Day 2 Live Stream has started

http://www.twitch.tv/battlefield

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users