Photo

iOS versiion unstable, and some loading errors

1 reply to this topic
nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2011 - 11:37 PM Edited by nkjellman, 18 December 2011 - 12:45 AM.

Ok so the mobile version of the game it crashes sometimes when I pause the game, and also once in a great while during game play. Also the map doesnt load the lod models off in the distance. It doesnt load the lod models for the island I'm on, but it loads them for the other islands.

Is there anything I can do to fix this, or should I just wait for a patch? (I'm hoping there is a patch because Rockstar still hasnt patched many of the bugs in GTA IV PC.)
I'm on iPod tuch 4th gen. It seems that they barly have the game running on that because the original devices they announced were dule core.

tommzy2
  • tommzy2

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 December 2011 - 12:53 AM

when i pause the game and do something else on my iphone and i come back to the game, sometimes the sound doesnt work and sometimes i cant save until i reset the game.

and then 1 stage i saved at 2nd island safehouse and i loaded the game up, i was stuck in the elvator and i had to kill myself to get out. luckily i had molotovs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users