• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5,053 replies to this topic
Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:24 AM

Makes sense, when you're as bad as Hobo at the game you'll do ANYTHING to back pedal when you get smashed.

Now get the f*ck out of this topic already.

@Punchy - Yeah, that's actually a crip gang lol. I watched that over /spec lol.

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

The Warriors

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:26 AM

Yeah one dude attacked me so I started kicking his ass then they all joined in so I thought f*ck it and ran lol biggrin.gif
and what do you think of my car?

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:26 AM

It's alright, but I typically don't prefer those kinds of mods.

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

The Warriors

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:28 AM

Its my favourite car so I just had to get it just wish I could've got a black one.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:29 AM

Well, it might be color changable. You can change your cars colors for $500.

hobointheyard
  • hobointheyard

GTAF are a joke now...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:29 AM

QUOTE (Officer Will Troll @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 20:24)
Makes sense, when you're as bad as Hobo at the game you'll do ANYTHING to back pedal when you get smashed.

Now get the f*ck out of this topic already.

Makes sense, when you're as thick skulled as Officer Will Troll, you won't listen to what other people say. I don't give a f*ck if you beat me on a video game.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:30 AM

Yeah sure. I thought I told you to leave? Do it. You're not welcome here, if you wanna have your gay sex with Josh do it on Skype.

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

The Warriors

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:30 AM

How do I change the colour? is it /v mod?

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:31 AM

@Punchy - You can change it by doing /v color IG. It'll ask for Color 1 (Primary Color) and Color 2 (Secondary Color). Black is ID 0 I think.

hobointheyard
  • hobointheyard

GTAF are a joke now...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:32 AM

QUOTE (Officer Will Troll @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 20:30)
Yeah sure. I thought I told you to leave? Do it. You're not welcome here, if you wanna have your gay sex with Josh do it on Skype.

Nothing else "Troll?" And If I remember Josh is the leader, not you. I'll be on my way now. smile.gif

Koota45
  • Koota45

Founding Father Of SCAR

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:32 AM

QUOTE (o Mr Punchy o @ Saturday, Jul 27 2013, 18:30)
How do I change the colour? is it /v mod?

/v colour, use that it should work.

Come on now guys, quit f*cking lolly cocking. Let's all kiss and hug and let's join RDRP

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:33 AM Edited by Officer Will Troll, 28 July 2013 - 12:49 AM.

Clearly you're too stuck up sucking Reapers dick. No wonder your faction is sh*t, you all play "how much can I jerk off my leader for inter-faction reputation". That's not the case in TSA, we don't surrender our opinions to conform to our lord and savior. You've been told to leave and Josh agree's (to keep the peace). Theres nothing to say you cant be friends with Josh but you guys will have to communicate on Skype, not here.

o Mr Punchy o
  • o Mr Punchy o

The Warriors

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:33 AM

allright im re-logging now and changing the colour

Belgium bagel
  • Belgium bagel

[TSA] Remnant

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:40 AM

Got an interview Wednesday for full time security at a hospital, cross your fingers for me boys Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Edit: Happy 250th! happy.gif

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:45 AM

Bagel, you getting promoted from Mall Cop? Finally! Do you have to surrender your segway?

Belgium bagel
  • Belgium bagel

[TSA] Remnant

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:52 AM

If i get this i will have too...It has been a good run with it.I also might get into a medical college for campus police and give all the chicks tickets tounge2.gif Sent in my resume and cover letter yesterday when they asked so that'll be cool too.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:54 AM

Gimme your segway, I'll use it to drive down to Peach and we can get Moe's. It'll take awhile but y'know, yolo. Consequences of not having a license lol. Once Josh sends us our Hoodies I'll wear that so we'll just have me in a TSA hoodie driving down the highway on a segway.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 01:49 AM

Peoples will shriek. Surely Toilet Safety Administration doesn't exist?

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:06 PM

Got my iced coffee triple tripple from Timmy Ho's. nomnomnom

Bagel, you're getting Payday 2 so we can rob banks right?

Belgium bagel
  • Belgium bagel

[TSA] Remnant

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:31 AM

QUOTE (Officer Will Troll @ Sunday, Jul 28 2013, 22:06)
Got my iced coffee triple tripple from Timmy Ho's. nomnomnom

Bagel, you're getting Payday 2 so we can rob banks right?

Is Payday 2 the sequel of Payday? Iced coffee is the way to go, regular is only good in the early mornings imo.Any other time of the day iced is what really gives you the buzz.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:14 AM

If we go to Timmy Ho's, you can expect me to get an Iced Coffee Triple Triple. My Mom and Dad are addicted like a bunch of crack fiends to their regular coffee so now I've always got Iced Coffee lol. What typically happens when I get mine is it's still partially warm as it hasn't chilled entirely and I sometimes taste the sugar grams in it. Our addiction to Timmy Ho's is like shooting heroin.

Yeah Payday 2 is the sequel to the first one. This time they've improved alot and like now theres more planning. You can run in with mask's and machine guns, or you can take a stealthier approach and avoid cops for as long as possible. It's even entirely possible to win heists without ever trigger an alarm/cop resistance now. And I guess they're taking it deeper with this new interface they have called "Crime Net". They're building a system where heists can be connected in a story line, not just random. The actions and decisions you make in one heist can lead to results in the next. For example in one, if you manage to steal all the paintings without getting spotted, your getaway driver doesn't crash in the next heist in the storyline. And similar sh*t. My boy Killjoy is prob getting it, I'm prob getting it. You and Josh get it and we'll rob banks all day erryday.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:43 PM

Hey guis, lets start some friend politics to piss off kooter. How about make me Helper, then give RHS an official spot, then we'll go and rob a bank every four days.

But yeah seriously, Im going to try and get on soon. Really intrigued about Friday.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:27 PM

All sounds good except the part about giving you helper.

dat bank profit doe.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:50 PM

sad.gif You've upset me now, forget that bank robbery! I'll just sulk in my home for a few days.

How much is this profit?

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:51 PM

Bagel, you and Josh gotta get Payday 2. It's only $40 new when it comes out and the 4 of us could rob banks yo.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:59 PM

Sounds like fun, personally never heard of the first one, but I'll probably give t a shot.

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:16 AM

Yep, and with this one they've changed it up so you can plan it better. Like in the first one, it was simply get in position to go in and go loose. Try to set up the drills, get the keys, etc etc as quick as possible so you could set up position to defend against waves of cops for about 10 minutes, then move to a new location to do the same.

In this one, theres more tactics. You gotta pick up items more so you cant have 4 dudes holding down the room. Like in one in a bank's vault, someone has to open each of the security deposit boxes (or enough of them for end-mission to trigger), and they take like 10-15 seconds per box. Plus you can load more and empty all boxes, you gotta fight more cops. Plus, you can do some heists completely stealthy without having to face police resistance. They've added alot to the game and planning a heist before you mask up is important. It even goes into the detail where if you have guys with weird equipment, such as Kevlar and they walk in. The guards take notice and start to detect so your "Kevlar" guys gotta stay in the back a bit hidden and take out perimeter guards, and when it's time to bust in and start taking hostages. Kevlar moves in.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:23 AM

Im not going to lie that sounds great! smile.gif

Is their customization in it?

Will Troll
  • Will Troll

MAYHEM till the AM

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:49 AM

I believe their is in the terms of your masks. You can actually customize your mask.

"PAYDAY 2 brings a new feature that allows players to customize a cosmetic mask to individualize and adorn their in-game heister. Custom masks consist of a form, a color scheme, a pattern, and a material. Unlike the first game, where they are given to the player if they meet certain specifications, they are randomly found at the end of each heist if the player selects the correct card (like weapon attachments). Unlike the guns and attachments, the mask, scheme, and pattern can only be used once. You are only given a specific amount of mask slots, but you can sell masks to get some in game currency and extra space. David Goldfarb, Game Director at Overkill Software, has stated that there are over 15.2 million combinations for masks. The created masks can be worn by all 4 characters."

http://payday.wikia....Masks_(Payday2)

However, if you have a "Kevlar" upgrade or a "Doctors Bag" upgrade. It doesn't just give you buffs, it shows. Kevlar will be on the character, a doctors bag slung on someones shoulder, etc etc.

TJR BADAZZ24
  • TJR BADAZZ24

{TSA} Toilet Safety Administration

• Members

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:43 AM

I needed to change my pants after I saw this screenshot, its so beautiful.

user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users