Quantcast

» «
Photo

Save spot or garage

80 replies to this topic

Poll: Save spot or garage (288 member(s) have cast votes)

Save spot or garage

1. Save spots (like in IV) (30 votes [11.15%])

Percentage of vote: 11.15%

2. garages (like in SA or III) (178 votes [66.17%])

Percentage of vote: 66.17%

3. other (please specify) (34 votes [12.64%])

Percentage of vote: 12.64%

4. don't care (27 votes [10.04%])

Percentage of vote: 10.04%

Vote Guests cannot vote
andrejba69
  • andrejba69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:16 AM

Save spots and garages both have their advantages. which one do you want? or do you want something else eg. parking cars on driveway

JoshGTAfreak
  • JoshGTAfreak

Homie

• Members

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:20 AM

I think maybe a mix of both, depending on where the safehouse is located.

UberChargedCJ
  • UberChargedCJ

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:22 AM

i prefer both

andrejba69
  • andrejba69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:24 AM

QUOTE (JoshGTAfreak @ Wednesday, Dec 14 2011, 01:20)

so your saying that some safehouses would have a safe spot and some garage, I like how garages instantly fix your car when with a safespot you have to leave the area or save and load but garages have limited height which safespots don't. But I think all safehouses should have 1 or the other

Crakbone335
  • Crakbone335

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:26 AM

Its should be a safe spot like in IV but in the drive way of your house, not on the streets. If its on you live in an apartment complex it should be a garage though.

andrejba69
  • andrejba69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:30 AM

QUOTE (Crakbone335 @ Wednesday, Dec 14 2011, 01:26)
Its should be a safe spot like in IV but in the drive way of your house, not on the streets. If its on you live in an apartment complex it should be a garage though.

if it san apartment it could also be a little spot in either the parking lot or in the underground garage

crogtafan
  • crogtafan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:45 AM

voted garages cause in IV my cars would get pushed out of the slot, or explode during a gunfight.

for V i would like a mix of those two. garages for houses and parking slots for ampartment buildings. maybe we could buy extra parking spots in car parks during the game.

also, helypads as parking spots for helicopters or hydra smile.gif

parking spot for boats? smile.gif
it would be awesome if we could save our speedophile and skimmer

andrejba69
  • andrejba69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:49 AM

QUOTE (crogtafan @ Wednesday, Dec 14 2011, 01:45)
voted garages cause in IV my cars would get pushed out of the slot, or explode during a gunfight.

for V i would like a mix of those two. garages for houses and parking slots for ampartment buildings. maybe we could buy extra parking spots in car parks during the game.

also, helypads as parking spots for helicopters or hydra smile.gif

parking spot for boats? smile.gif
it would be awesome if we could save our speedophile and skimmer

I love the buying extra parking spots idea because I like saving lots of cars and for the boat there could either be a safespot you buy for boats or a house on a beach with a safespot for boats also the helipad would be good

Gtaplayaminigun
  • Gtaplayaminigun

Buster

• Members

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:51 AM

Garage. I don't want a fat cop stealing my special car again. I don't want the cops to come and ram their car into mine so that their car gets stored instead of mine either.

andrejba69
  • andrejba69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:59 AM

QUOTE (Gtaplayaminigun @ Wednesday, Dec 14 2011, 01:51)
Garage. I don't want a fat cop stealing my special car again. I don't want the cops to come and ram their car into mine so that their car gets stored instead of mine either.

Iv never seen a cop steal my car but my car got rammed of the spot many times, I once lost my infernus like that mad.gif

locolow2011
  • locolow2011

Rock on

• Members

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:59 AM

QUOTE (JoshGTAfreak @ Wednesday, Dec 14 2011, 06:20)

This

sonnyBlack
  • sonnyBlack

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:00 AM

I voted for garages because in IV, your saved vehicles ain't safe if you get in any kind of a gun fight near your safehouses. Other drivers often freak out and crash into my parked cars and pushing them out of their spot. Also on occasion an on foot LCPD officer has jacked my one of parked cars to use to pursue after me if I drive by my safehouse with a wanted level, therefore if I want to get into a police chase, I avoid driving down any street where I have cars saved.

So I'd really rather have garages return since no one will be able to access them except for me. And although the idea of drive ways sounds cool, it's still a car out in the open and can still get stolen or pushed away, it'd just be less likely to happen compared to IV's parking spaces. Garages are my preferred method all the way.

drugsgunsmoney
  • drugsgunsmoney

WASTED!

• Members

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:38 AM

Why not both?

WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY!

jdbug28
  • jdbug28

RP - Simmer

• Members

Posted 14 December 2011 - 10:53 AM

I voted other. I would like both. Also how about being able to tag a limited number of vehicle/s so you can leave it anywhere on the map and if you want to drive it, just pause, look at the map and look for the dot which shows its location

YukiEiri
  • YukiEiri

l33t nekkid skillz...

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:06 AM

Garages for me.
BUT as stated many times, mix of both would be ideal.

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

In the beginning there was Jack

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:25 AM

Both. + place in underground parking garage would be good too.

Vegetarian Piranha
  • Vegetarian Piranha

Make my day Jew!

• Members

Posted 14 December 2011 - 11:59 AM

i like the idea of driveway "spots", i hated the parking spots, i remember i had 2 infernus's and i was being chased by the cops and i sped passed my apartment and the stupid c*nts smashed into both of them and pushed the one in front out..

thing is i didnt realise til later when i got back to find the back of it was all smashed in

l911
  • l911

ⒶⓌⒺⓈⓄⓂⒺ

• Members

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:05 PM

I don't rly care how you car will be saved. But it should be possible to have ONE car for whole game.
My first idea is that when you buy a car you have icon on map showing you where you leave it. If you damage it you can call for mechanics and fix it.

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:12 PM Edited by jamieleng, 14 December 2011 - 12:16 PM.

Erm, I guess 'other', as I'm sure we'll see both.

There were actually working garage doors in some of the more affluent areas. Unfortunately you never got to own a property large enough to accommodate one. In Los Santos things will be different....I hope.

Nova69_7
  • Nova69_7

WEDNESDAY TIL I DIE!!!

• Members

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:42 PM

QUOTE (jdbug28 @ Wednesday, Dec 14 2011, 10:53)
I voted other. I would like both. Also how about being able to tag a limited number of vehicle/s so you can leave it anywhere on the map and if you want to drive it, just pause, look at the map and look for the dot which shows its location

An excellent idea! I had the same one a few months back (I did, honest...just read my post history haha!) Being able to tag cars and leave them anywhere on the map would bring a tactical element to missions and general gameplay. I don't mind the save spots and I always liked garages so for me, a mixture of all three would be great! The amount of cars you could 'tag' would depend on how far along in the game you are.

As drugsgunsmoney already pointed out: WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY! So why not?

sumone
  • sumone

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:45 PM

Garage I hated the save spots where the cars just gone away if you didn't parked them correctly

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Get Kony 2012

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:49 PM

Garages were great. They were more reliable than than save spots. I'd like a mix of both though. Garages for my houses and save spots for missions spots etc.

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 14 December 2011 - 01:19 PM

I will go with the "other" option and say both. If you purchase an apartment in an apartment building then their should be a saving spot ala GTA IV. If you buy a home in Vinewood, then use a garage.

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 December 2011 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE (Capricornus @ Wednesday, Dec 14 2011, 13:19)
I will go with the "other" option and say both. If you purchase an apartment in an apartment building then their should be a saving spot ala GTA IV. If you buy a home in Vinewood, then use a garage.

If we get a palatial pad in Vinewood, I want a huge garage (5 car limit), 2 parking spaces outside the front door & a helipad next to the pool & tennis courts. In fact I'll be very disappointed if we can't obtain or purchase a place like that. I don't care if it's a couple of million, it will give me something to work (kill) for.

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 14 December 2011 - 01:43 PM

QUOTE (jamieleng @ Wednesday, Dec 14 2011, 13:35)
QUOTE (Capricornus @ Wednesday, Dec 14 2011, 13:19)

If we get a palatial pad in Vinewood, I want a huge garage (5 car limit), 2 parking spaces outside the front door & a helipad next to the pool & tennis courts. In fact I'll be very disappointed if we can't obtain or purchase a place like that. I don't care if it's a couple of million, it will give me something to work (kill) for.

Yes indeed I couldn't agree more.

blowtorchrepair
  • blowtorchrepair

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2011 - 02:01 PM

as many have said, why not both? a garage for safe houses, parking spots for safe-apartments or condos, along with many scattered spots around the map where a car will stay.

Hell, R* could even add spaces with parking meters where you pay to keep your vehicle from disappearing! then we can all get pissed off after we forget to pay the toll and our car is gone. smile.gif

acmilano
  • acmilano

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 14 December 2011 - 03:24 PM

Garages,of course. I lost cars and bikes million times in IV and EFLC on those spots like someone just waiting to steal them.

Len Lfc
  • Len Lfc

N7

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 December 2011 - 03:26 PM

I voted other because I would like to have both.

Mr. Cozzarelli
  • Mr. Cozzarelli

Thug

• Members

Posted 14 December 2011 - 03:35 PM

A mixture would indeed be fine.

I would welcome an underground parking garage beneath my multi-million-dollar mansion in V.
Accessible via the driveway with at least 10 marked save spots in. tounge2.gif

Additionally it would be nice to buy a few marked save spots in public parking lots.

Speetix
  • Speetix

Tyrant - Boss

• Members

Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:21 PM

QUOTE (andrejba69 @ Wednesday, Dec 14 2011, 06:16)
Save spots and garages both have their advantages. which one do you want? or do you want something else eg. parking cars on driveway

Both wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users