Photo

TBoGT Free Mode PS3

10 replies to this topic
BuzzBeerCompany
  • BuzzBeerCompany

Cereal Killer

• Members

Posted 14 December 2011 - 03:15 AM

Recently in a BoGT Free Mode a person was fleeing my wrath, their car would not blow up. Like they were putting in a cheat code that was fixing their car like bringing up the phone cheat in single mode. ph34r.gif

Anyone have a solid explanation? One besides me not being able to hit the target, in which i hit it several times. That persons PS3 name was King_saltan It did explode eventually, but probably cause they couldn't enter the code fast enough. ph34r.gif

I heard that it is possible to integrate a PC with the PS3 and manipulate the games within, any intelligent thoughts about it. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Ex Hellraiser
  • Ex Hellraiser

Legendary

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2011 - 02:43 AM

that person VERY likely has mods. xbox users can hotswap thier discs in their pc and have mods, but im not sure if you can do that with a ps3 disc, since it is blu ray, not dvd rom.

HenningM92
  • HenningM92

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 15 December 2011 - 03:21 PM

FYI, Ive NEVER seen anyone on ps3 with mods, and still highly doubt its possible. The person you encountered probably just picked up healthpacks, otherwise lag would be the only explanation I'd have.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE (BuzzBeerCompany @ Wednesday, Dec 14 2011, 04:15)
I heard that it is possible to integrate a PC with the PS3 and manipulate the games within, any intelligent thoughts about it. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

It's indeed possible, but it's being kept a good secret so far.

BuzzBeerCompany
  • BuzzBeerCompany

Cereal Killer

• Members

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Tuesday, Dec 27 2011, 18:56)
QUOTE (BuzzBeerCompany @ Wednesday, Dec 14 2011, 04:15)
I heard that it is possible to integrate a PC with the PS3 and manipulate the games within, any intelligent thoughts about it.  Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

It's indeed possible, but it's being kept a good secret so far.

http://www.joystiq.c...eved-in-dungeo/

After some Google research it seems to be possible. My theory is that you take BOGT PC version game and manipulate the program files to give you cheats in multiplayer, then using a patch cord male to male USB to connect the PC and PS3, already have PS3 account online and use the PC version on the PS3 Network. Thereby having an advantage over the non cheatable PS3 version. Unless its more basic than that and they have found a way to manipulate the PS3 software. My money is on the PC USB patch cord.

BuzzBeerCompany
  • BuzzBeerCompany

Cereal Killer

• Members

Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:27 PM

Here's a new one. There is a multiplayer cheat code that will make your Buzzard rockets not explode when they hit the ground, in fact they don't even hit the ground. They go right through it.

BOGT FF ON

First there were 3 people in the game when this person joined xTHExHUNTERSx our game he spawned in North Alderney and we were all at shipyard at Port Tudor in Central Alderney, so i'm guessing that is a Spawn cheat (all others entering the game spawned near orange host) as well. he was active for a few minutes and then stopped (most likely looking for a friend to invite in) and when they were active again my rockets were suddenly not working correctly so we (on mic's) figured he was cheating and kicked them. After they were gone my rockets were working again. After he left another player joined poppabear77, joining so soon, we figured that they were most likely friends with the player we kicked, cause soon after my rockets were not working again, so i peeled back and let my friends on foot move in. no gunfire or grenades were effective so we kicked them too for cheating. devil.gif

These codes and how its being done has eluded me, but i will research it until i find out the truth. If you should run into similar events on PS3, post them here.

Ethereal_NYC
  • Ethereal_NYC

Hustler

• Members

Posted 17 January 2012 - 04:25 AM

yup happened to me recently. there was a guy who as long as he sat in a car it never blew up no matter what I did to it but this was vanilla FM

I chased him for about 20 mins tryin to destroy his vehicle and then I was able to trick him out of it and stole it and when I I crashed it instant fire.

after that I was able to rpg him to death and he left the room. it was definitely not lag, this guy was griefing me by getting out the car and sitting on top of it while I shot it up to no avail.

it was a room with just a few people too.

dansgas1000
  • dansgas1000

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2012 - 07:55 AM

has anyone had onlinekller25 he not my friend but ive seen him twice and he was his username was orange like the last time!

ccrogers15
  • ccrogers15

REQUESTED BAN

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (Henning92 @ Thursday, Dec 15 2011, 15:21)
FYI, Ive NEVER seen anyone on ps3 with mods, and still highly doubt its possible. The person you encountered probably just picked up healthpacks, otherwise lag would be the only explanation I'd have.

My fat modded ps3 has GTA IV mods... You need a modded system first. I dont play online with mods though, im not a cheater. I play fair.

By the way, i seen someone who had 1 hit kill or something. He would just shoot someone 1 time and they would be killed with no explaination. Even the weak pistol killed them. I had them as a friend because of this. He told me that his game was modded.

Dkimsr808
  • Dkimsr808

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:23 PM

It could be tht there was a health box close byso they whent there

Angry_Drive_CQB
  • Angry_Drive_CQB

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:25 AM

I've encountered a lot of people who cheat on multiplayer, and I too, use the PS3. A good example is people (who I encounter quite frequently) are people who spawn with powerful weapons already in inventory. And I know this is the case, because often in a shootout, we will gun each other down (both dead) and if the opposing player spawns near me, he has the weapon when he spawns.

And then typically there are those who you shoot and shoot at, and then they shoot you once or twice and you die. Usually if you find a way to outsmart them, they leave the game.

When I first started playing the game live, I went against this guy with three other players. All four of us were killed by him multiple times, and he seemed to be unharmed. Then finally someone got him with a sniper rifle head shot, and he left the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users